Glory Hole

Story Info
His mother and sister are on the other side of the wall.
8.7k words
4.67
269.1k
521

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers

Damn! I knew I should have brought my brolly with me. What was it my Sister had said this morning?

"You don't need it, it's not going to rain."

Like a fool I had listened to her. Now it was raining the proverbial cats and dogs, and I was getting soaked. I had pulled the top of my coat over my head, so I was getting some protection, but really I needed to find some shelter. There was a bus station five minutes away, but I needed something closer. Then I saw it, the entrance to what appeared to be a bar. It was down some narrow steps. I had walked down this street several times before, but I had never noticed it. It didn't look particularly inviting, but as they say, 'Any port in a storm'.

As soon as I walked in, I was met by a very large man who demanded money. At first I thought I was being mugged, but then I realised it was the admission fee. It was more than I wanted to pay, but he wasn't the sort of person you argued with.

When I had entered the place, I had expected it to be rough, a bit of a dive. However, it wasn't as bad as that. It wasn't some luxurious private members club, but it was half decent. I was happy to stay until it stopped raining.

I managed to get a seat at the bar. While I drank my beer I noticed men going in and out of a door at the back of the room. It wasn't the toilets, they were on the second floor. When I ordered my next drink, I asked Rick, the bartender, about it.

I got a sly grin from him, then he leant forward, before speaking.

"It's where the special rooms are."

"What are they for?"

He put a finger to his lips, then he said, "Go and see."

I was annoyed that he was being all secretive, but I was also curious.

"I might just do that, but how much will it cost me?"

"Nothing. It's covered by the money you paid at the door."

I wasn't sure if I should. I had an uneasy feeling that if I did, then I would regret it. Eventually, curiosity got the better of me.

Behind the door was a corridor, with four more doors leading off it. Three of them had a red sign on them, but the fourth was green. It took me a few seconds to understand their significance. The red ones were taken, but the green one was free.

There was nothing in the room except for a small chair.

"Lock the door."

I nearly jumped out of my skin. Whoever had shouted that was behind the wall that was opposite the door. I was confused, but I did as I was told. The door was now secure, and on the other side the sign would now be showing red, to let others know that the room was occupied.

"You must be new?"

I mumbled, "Yes."

"Let me tell you the score. You get your cock out and put it through the hole."

It was only then that I noticed the circular hole that she was talking about.

"What happens next, depends upon what mood I am in, and how good you cock is," then she laughed, before adding, "Or on how good you are at persuading me."

My brain said leave, but my cock said yes, and it had the casting vote. I was in a steady relationship, but I put that out of my mind as I unzipped myself. I then gave myself a couple of strokes, to get fully erect, before pushing my cock through the hole.

"Fuck, you are a big boy."

I was, ten inches of thick meat. I then felt a hand grasp it

"You are way too big for me," then she laughed again, before continuing with, "But I am sure going to try."

It was a minute or more before anything happened, then I felt my cock sliding into her. I could tell that the wetness was mostly lubricant, but I didn't mind, it still felt good. She had stopped with about an inch to spare, and I could now hear her breathing heavily.

"I want you fuck me. Nice and slowly at first, then harder when I tell you to."

"OK. I am Simon, what's your name?"

"Mary. I would like to shake your hand, but I guess you fucking me with your monster cock will have to do."

This time we both laughed, and she stopped first, when I started moving my cock. For the next five minutes I gave her the gentle strokes she had asked for.

"I am ready now. I want it as hard and as fast as you can manage. Imagine you are fucking your Mother, your Sister, or even you Daughter. Whatever gets you going."

I took her advice. I didn't have a Daughter, but I did have a Mother and Sister that I would like on the end of my cock.

It wasn't long before I was ready to spurt, and from the noises she was making, she would probably get a climax as well.

"Finish me off."

I then did, by giving her three full lengths of my cock. I don't know if she had a little cunt or not, but she had managed to take all ten inches. As she climaxed, she impressed me by keeping her bottom pushed against the wall, so that I could continue fucking her until I reached it. It was a good one, taking thirty seconds before my balls were drained.

"You don't just have a big cock, you know how to use it."

"And you have a nice cunt."

Two minutes later I was back in the bar, and I had a big smile on my face.

Rick greeted me with, "Now you know why we are busy."

"Yes, and why you charge for admission."

By the time I had finished my drink, it had stopped raining. I knew I should leave, but instead I ordered another.

"Rick, do the women get paid."

"Yes, but not as much as you would think."

That surprised me.

"Then why do they do it?"

"I have talked to most of them, and I get the impression it's more about the sex than the money. Here they can have all the sex they want without having a relationship. They do it, and they enjoy it, then they go home to their loved ones," then he smiled at me, before adding, "Like you."

That made me wince. However, what he had said made a lot of sense.

"We have a woman who is in her early seventies. She looks her age, and she would struggle to get a man in a singles bar, but here she gets enough cock to keep herself happy. The customers love her," then he laughed before adding, "But they don't know her age."

I had an uneasy feeling that I had already met her. As casually as I could manage, I asked, "What's her name?"

"I shouldn't really say," then he leant forward and whispered, "Mary."

On my way home I mulled it over. Did I feel guilty about cheating on my girlfriend Charlotte? I should have, but I didn't. This was just anonymous sex, for some reason it felt as if it didn't count. Also, I was twenty three, and Mary was fifty years older than me. If I had known that at the time I wouldn't have done it, I would have picked somebody else. However, I didn't have any regrets. I had enjoyed it, and she had probably enjoyed it even more.

"We were just about to send out a search party."

She was smiling, but I could tell my Mother had been concerned.

"Sorry, I would have called you, but my phone is dead. I left the charger in my bedroom."

"We did try calling you. And before I forget, Charlotte wants a word."

I almost winced when Chloe, my Sister, mentioned my girlfriend's name. So I guess deep down there was some guilt about what I had done.

"And where have you been?"

To my ears it sounded like an accusation, but I knew my Mother was only asking.

"I got caught in the rain. I was sheltering in a bus station."

Ten minutes later, when I had enough charge on my phone, I rang Charlotte. I had expected to get the same grilling that my Mother and Sister had given me. However, she didn't ask why I was calling her so late. All she was interested in was to make arrangements for tomorrow. There was a new bar that she wanted to visit. Some of her friends had already been, and she was eager for us to go there and check it out.

For the next two weeks, I kept thinking about returning to, 'The Tavern', but I never got round to it. It was only when I got caught in the rain again, that I ended up there. I knew as I went in that I was using the weather as an excuse. I had my brolly with me, and if I still needed shelter, then the bus station had been nearer.

"I knew you would be back."

"I didn't think you would remember me."

"I never forget a face, but in your case I might make an exception."

Then he laughed, but I just gave him a weak smile. Rick obviously thought he was very funny, but he wasn't. He had even remembered what I had been drinking last time, because he brought me a beer without me having to ask.

"We have made some changes," then he glanced towards the door that leads to the girls, just to make sure that I knew what he was referring to.

I sipped my drink as I waited for him to tell me what those changes were, but he didn't. However, I did get a conspiratorial wink, then a finger pointing towards the door. What was different from last time? Rick wasn't saying, so there was only one way to find out.

When I entered the room, I smiled. Whoever had come up with this idea deserved a pat on the back. It was such a simple change, but so practical. Each door now had a small wooden frame for holding a card, and on the card was the woman's name. It wasn't pot luck anymore. You were now able to choose somebody you liked, or avoid anybody you didn't want to see.

Becky, Anne or Lizzy? Mary was the other one, but her room was occupied. I like the name Lizzy, so I chose her.

This time I didn't need to be reminded about locking the door.

"I am Lizzy. What would you like me to call you?"

"Simon."

A false name might have been better, but using my real one was easier to remember.

"Nice name. I have a Son called Simon," then she giggled before adding, "You can pretend that I am your Mother."

That sent a shudder of excitement down my spine. Deep down I knew that I would like to fuck my Mother, but I also knew it would never happen. But there was nothing wrong about fantasising about it.

It was only as I was unzipping myself, that I noticed that the room was different. It was the same one that I had been in last time, but now there were three holes instead of just the one. It was obvious, because of their size and position, that the two extra ones were for the woman to put her breasts through. For now, they were covered by what looked to be wooden panels. The woman, if she wanted to, would open them up. Also, the hole that I had put my cock in last time, was now a lot bigger, it could easily take a hand.

When the panels opened, and she presented her tits to me, I was ready. My cock was vertical, and I was looked forward to some foreplay, before getting down to fucking her.

Then I noticed it, and I froze. What was I going to do?

"Don't you like them? They are not very big, but I have been told that I have nice nipples."

I Mumbled, "I do like them, and you do have nice nipples."

That made her giggle. She was probably thinking that I was shy, nervous about touching her. If I waited any longer she would wonder what was going on.

I knew that I should leave, but instead I groped one of them, while sucking eagerly on the other.

"Easy tiger."

My Mother has always been a touchy-feely person. When I reached puberty I found that a bit uncomfortable, but by my late teens I had got used to it. She didn't do anything inappropriate, but a boy can get a lot out of their Mother hugging them when she is just wearing a dressing gown, or better still, when it's a swimming costume. There was one instance I remember vividly. I was nineteen, and Mother was serving me breakfast. When she leant over, her dressing gown opened, and her breasts poured out. They were almost in my face. She quickly made herself decent, and we even joked about it, but it had been embarrassing for both of us. However, for me at least, it had also been highly erotic. She hadn't been exposed for long, but there had been time enough for me to get a good look at her nice nipples, and to notice a crescent-shaped birthmark on her left breast.

This woman had the same birthmark, in the same place. She was my Mother, and she didn't know that it was her Son feasting on her nipples. I should have felt guilty, but I didn't. The guilt might come later on, but for now it was all about lust. Has there ever been a Son who hasn't wanted to have sex with his Mother? I was going to get to do it, and without her even realising it.

"Do you want to finger me, or just go straight to the fucking?"

I quickly said, "Fingers."

She laughed, before saying, "Good choice."

I was going to continue playing with her tits, while I worked on her cunt, but that wasn't what she wanted. The panels were quickly closed, and the only available hole now was the bottom one. I pushed my hand into the opening, and then I heard her chuckling as I blindly moved my fingers about, without touching anything

"Somebody is keen."

What Son wouldn't be, when he has the opportunity to put his fingers inside his Mother? She let me wait for a few more seconds, then she moved closer so that I could touch her thigh. As my hand moved up, she opened her legs. When my fingers touched her opening I gasped.

"Just two."

They slid in easily, and it was her turn to make a sound. She gave a low satisfying moan. She was very wet, and I could tell it wasn't lubricant, it was all her own juices.

"If you are a good boy, and you take your time, I might let you add more," then she paused, before adding, "Are you a good boy?"

"No, I'm very, very naughty."

That made her laugh, but it turned into a moan when my fingers started moving. I finger fucked her with them for a few minutes, then, without asking, I added a third.

"Fuck, that feels good. But what about my clit?"

She needn't have worried, that was next on my list. When I rubbed it with my thumb she purred.

"Have you got a big cock? My Son has."

That made me gasp again, how did she know?

"I haven't fucked him, but I would like to. I saw his big cock once when he was sleeping. I could see his erection sticking up, so I pulled the covers off. It was at least nine inches," then she sighed, before saying, "I wish my husband was that big."

"I can be your Son. Would you like me to fuck you, Mummy?"

"Oh yes."

I could tell that had got her going.

"And I do have a big cock. It's ten inches."

She then made such a loud moan, that I thought she had climaxed, but thankfully she hadn't. I then quickly removed my fingers. As soon as my cock was through the hole I felt her pushing against it. I closed my eyes as I entered her, this was a moment to saviour. I was proud of her, she wasn't a particularly big woman, but she had managed to take it all.

"Does Mummy like my big cock?"

"Yes, but Mummy will like it even better when you fuck me with it."

Normally I start slowly, but this time, because I was so excited, she got it fast from the beginning.

"Don't stop, fuck my tight little cunt. Give Mummy what she wants."

That spurred me on even more. I wasn't sure about her, but I was now getting dangerously close.

"I hope you are going to come, because I am."

Good, she was ready as well. I managed to hold on until she had climaxed, then as her orgasm was fading, I reached mine. My cock twitched six or seven times as my balls emptied.

I waited a few seconds before pulling out of her. She was the first to speak.

"I was going to stay late, and see another one or two men, but you have well and truly fucked me. I think I will go home," then she laughed, before adding, "I just hope my husband doesn't want any tonight. If he does, then I am going to tell him I have a headache."

She then laughed again, and I joined in. A couple of minutes later I was back in the bar.

"Do you like the improvements we have made?"

I certainly did, and when I told him so he looked pleased. He didn't say, but I got the impression the changes were his idea. Then suddenly, I had a chilling thought.

"Rick, how do the women get to the rooms?"

He must have seen the concern on my face, because he said, "Don't worry, not through the bar. There is a separate entrance at the back."

That was a relief, it would be very embarrassing if Mother saw me here. She might even realise that it had been me who had just fucked her.

On my way home, I started thinking about what we had just done. Did she really not know it was me? I don't think she did. There was a wall between us, that muffled the sound a bit. If I hadn't seen her distinctive birthmark, would I have known it was her? No, I would have been none the wiser.

I was home first, then twenty minutes later Mother arrived.

"Hi, did you have nice time with your friends?"

"I did Simon, and thanks for asking."

Wednesday was her night out, time to relax with friends. I hadn't thought much about it before, but now I knew where she was going, and what she was doing. Did my Father know about it? I would be surprised if he did.

"And what have you been doing?"

I had been doing her, but I would be a fool to spoil things by saying that.

"Just a few drinks," then I paused, before adding, "With friends."

If the friends excuse was good enough for her, then it was good enough for me.

The next day at work, I had a very uncomfortable conversation with Jim, a colleague.

"Somebody was telling me that there is a bar downtown that has rooms with Glory Holes in."

I hadn't heard that term before, but the mention of holes got me thinking, he was probably referring to The Tavern. I tried to look innocent.

"Do you know what happens there?"

He didn't let me answer, before continuing.

"You put your penis through a hole in the wall, and a woman on the other side does things to it."

He now had a look on his face that told me he disapproved.

"That's disgusting."

I put on my best serious face, then I nodded in agreement. I don't think he has much success with women. He might find the idea distasteful, but he should try it. You never know, he might actually like it.

"They call it a Glory Hole, but technically that's not correct."

I wasn't in the mood for one of his lectures, but in order to be sociable, I let him continue.

"It's a hole in a wall through which fellatio or masturbation is conducted incognito between male homosexuals," then he puffed his chest out, proud that he knew that, before continuing with, "But in this case it's between a man and a woman."

I was genuinely impressed with his knowledge, but I tried not to show it, that would only have encouraged him to say more. When I got back to my desk I googled it. I had to smile, he had been word perfect. Everybody knew that Jim could be an irritating shit, but he was the first one you picked to be on your team when it was quiz night.

That evening I went out with Charlotte, and we ended up drinking in a bar that her friend Lilly had recommended. It was quite close to The Tavern, and we even passed it on the way there. I should have felt guilty about what I had done there, but I didn't. Instead I felt excitement, and I knew that I would be returning, and it would be on a Wednesday, when Mother was there again.

I couldn't wait to go back. When it got to Tuesday I was restless, but Wednesday was worse. The day dragged, and I found it very difficult to concentrate. I was glad when work finished. I was the first to leave, which was unusual for me. Thirty minutes later I was inside The Tavern. I was served by Oscar.

"Rick not in today?"

"No, he is on holiday this week."

After two large gulps of beer I was ready. When I opened the door I was hoping that Mother, or Lizzy as she was called here, wasn't already busy. But it was worse than that. I could only choose from, Becky, Anne, Rose or Mary. No Lizzy. My heart sank, all that anticipation for nothing. Perhaps she was working later? Oscar might know.

"Were they all taken?"

Becky and Rose were free, but it was Mother I really wanted.

"No, I thought Lizzy was working."

He smiled, before saying, "So is she your favourite?"

I just nodded.

"Sorry, she was supposed to work today, but we were a girl short yesterday, so she worked then instead."

chris99999
chris99999
3,987 Followers