Daughters of the Diaspora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went quiet for a couple of minutes whilst Atouseh stood at the bottom of the stairs, not moving. Then the moans started again.

At least her baby was getting something out of it, she thought, as she went into the garage and the whimpering got quieter, until as she closed the garage door she couldn't hear it at all.

After all, she thought, trying to put out of her mind the image of her husband's pistoning cock and her sweet girl's poor little ass, every girl needs to learn these things sooner or later, if they want to be taken care of. It was that kind of world.

She got into the Merc and backed it out onto the drive, humming tunelessly to herself.

She drove around for about an hour before heading back at the expected time, all smiles and bustle, ready to make everyone supper.

That night they made love and her husband was as gentle as a lamb.

You see? she said to herself afterwards as she drifted off to sleep in his arms. Its all worth it.

~~~~~~~~

12