Daughters of the Moon Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay, you're going to be okay."

Elaine drank and drank and drank. Carla pulled the blood out of her core, the deep pool inside of her, giving Elaine everything she had, just to be sure she would recover from her terrible ordeal. Her relief increased as Elaine color returned, turning flush and pink with the life Carla was giving to her.

Then Carla felt a spark of pleasure in her gut. It was like a string connected Elaine's mouth to the blood in her. Every pull stirred her blood and sent a wave of sensation through her, Carla tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

"Mmmm."

Then she opened her eyes and blinked. She realized she was feeling the same way Gwen had when Gwen was getting ready to turn her. That this pleasure was her body's reward for making another vampire. She knew that wasn't something she was supposed to do without Sophia's permission, and that having a childe was not something she could handle right now, but Elaine had suffered so much And been so brave in the face of that suffering. It didn't seem right to make her a simple revenant. As Carla sat frozen with indecision, Elaine's mouth pulled the string tying them together and the pleasure in her gut vibrated. She drew a sharp breath as Elaine made a satisfied noise. Carla sat, desperately trying to decide what to do, as the pleasure steadily increased. She started stroking Elaine's hair absently.

"There you go honey, drink up," she said softly

Elaine took a particularly big gulp and Carla's groin flexed with tension. Carla drew a ragged breath and closed her eyes.

"Oh... that's right. There you go."

Carla was having doubts, she also didn't know what turning someone would do to her. Sophia had said you had to be an older vampire before you turned someone. Eleaine kept drinking and now Carla's wrist started to feel good too. It felt like Gwen's bite. Like the wound in her wrist had turned into one big clit and Elaine was eating her out as she drank her down.

Elaine loved her blood so much, it just seemed wrong to take it from her. And her lips felt so nice on Carla's wrist. Carla didn't want it to stop.

"Ohhh... ohh yeah."

Carla started stroking Elaine's back.

"That's so good. Keep going. Take all you need."

Another wave of pleasure coursed through Carla and it was too much. Her indecision faded away as she lost herself in the sensation of lips on skin and the flow of blood. She sank onto the bed and pulled Elaine close, shuddering as the tension built in her. She took deep breaths and her eyes closed.

She felt power building at her wrist, a burning electric sensation as the force built, the coil in her gut wound tighter. Tighter. Carla's head tilted back.

She made a low deep cry as she came. It felt similar to when she had turned; a full body orgasm, her whole being vibrating with bliss. As the pleasure took possession of her she felt a small flash of loss as the power in her wrist tore out of her and traveled along her blood, as Elaine swallowed it whole, but it was a small drop in the sea of ecstasy she floated in, as her body rewarded her for breeding a new vampire.

As the orgasm burned out Carla's reason returned, and she finally closed the wound in her wrist. Elaine licked desperately at her wrist a few more times, then sat up suddenly. She was gasping. Her eyes wide.

"Holy shit, Carla, that was so good. Holy fuck. Holy fucking shit."

Carla smiled weakly, "I'm glad. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I'm sorry, I know I took a lot but I was so hungry. I couldn't stop."

"It's okay. You deserved it. How do you feel?"

"I feel fine now. I think you did it. You saved me Carla. Oh my God, you saved me."

Elaine grabbed her in a fierce hug.

"You're my hero. My actual fucking hero," Elaine whispered in her ear.

Carla smiled and squeezed her close. Then they pulled apart.

"So, what happens now?"

"I turned you."

"You did?"

"Uh huh."

"Did you mean to?"

"I... don't know. After all this I didn't have the heart to stop you."

"Oh my God, oh my God, Carla, thank you," Elaine crushed her in another hug, "I can't tell you how much I wanted this."

Carla smiled weakly "I know, I could tell. But I'm not supposed to do it without permission."

"I'm sure they'll give you a pass given the circumstances. It's weird though, I don't feel any different. I thought..."

Then Elaine closed her eyes and raised an eyebrow, "Oh wait a minute," her lips curled into a small smile "Oh that's interesting. Ha. Does it feel good when it happens?"

"Yeah... yeah it feels really good."

Elaine drew a sharp breath and licked her lips

"Oh okay, then maybe..." Elaine shivered "...yeah, I feel it now. Wow.. wowow, this is nice."

Elaine laid back, a big smile on her lips, and closed her eyes. She ran her hands over herself and pulled at her shirt, exposing more of her body.

"I feel your blood. God it's like you're touching me on the inside."

Carla looked down at Elaine enjoying herself on the bed and felt a faint seed of discomfort. She knew making a new vampire was a very serious act, one that was so far down the road for her she hadn't even asked about the consequences. And she barely knew what she was doing with her own life half of the time, she knew she wasn't ready to help Elaine. She just hoped she and Gwen together could muddle through.

Elaine was taking deep, satisfying breaths, she sounded the same as when Gwen would go down on her before she and Carla fed. She was licking her lips and rubbing her body, encouraging the blood to move through her, encouraging the change.

Carla took Elaine's hand, "It will feel uncomfortable too."

"What do you mean?" asked Elaine. Then she raised her eyebrows, "Oh what's this, hello..." her smiled faded, "...oh i see."

She twisted uncomfortably and sucked in her lips.

"It's like your blood is telling me to do something but I know I'm not supposed to do it."

"Yes but you just need to relax and let it happen and..."

Elaine breathed in sharply and let it out slowly, "I'll be okay, I think."

Carla blinked, "What?"

Elaine started rubbing her body, shuddering as the blood sank into her, changing her, "It must have been so hard for you. You lived your whole life doing the right thing. Putting up with everyone's bullshit. Trying to be respectable."

Elaine pinched a nipple and shuddered. "Oohhh."

She sucked in a breath, "Ohhh, oh wow, I... ha ...b-but I've been doing the wrong thing my whole life. 'Put down that fiddle and get back to work Elaine. When are you going to give up your stupid music and get a man Elaine?'"

Elaine jerked suddenly as the blood surged.

"Oh god. Oh fuck."

Elaine shivered as Carla's blood sent waves of ecstasy through her transforming body.

She breathed out in a half gasp, half laugh. "Dont fuck that guy Elaine, dont be a slut. I can't believe you let that vampire fuck you, your whore." Elaine twisted on the bed making a surprised, pained little noises as Carla's blood sent pleasure bouncing down her limbs.

"God, Carla, you feel so good in me. You feel so, so good. God."

Elaine gave a throaty laugh and shuddered. She was starting to get pale again, losing the color and flush Carla's blood had given her. But this time Elaine's pale skin was luminous, like a marble statue.

"I've never let the bullshit get to me. I've always gone after what I want no matter what the fuckers around me said."

Elaine arched, almost her whole body leaving the bed; she was breathing in short, rapid pants. Her eyes scrunched shut and her lips peeled back, revealing her teeth as her fangs grew out, sharp and white.

"And now I have it," whispered Elaine. She rubbed her hands over her body in celebration as it transmuted into something new and glorious.

Carla smiled down at her friend, and ran the back of her hand down her body. She felt her blood moving under Elaine's skin. Another version of the deep pool Carla had inside herself. She started rubbing Elaine's stomach gently, willing the blood to be calm, to soothe, to welcome Elaine with open arms as its new companion.

"You're too much," said Carla

Elaine opened her eyes and smiled up at her, her fangs glinted in the mage light, "And now I'm yours. Always and forever."

Then her eyes went wide and she made a series of ragged gasps. The kind you make when a orgasm is bearing down on you and you know you're about to be carried away. She grabbed a breast and squeezed as if she was trying to wring more sensation out over herself. She tore at the sheets desperately, trying to shred them apart. Then she drew in a loud ragged breath and let it out in a loud cry, as both her transformation and her body reached a climax, as her body and spirit were irrevocably changed by what Carla had put into her. Elaine's eyes opened wide as she stared at her sire. as Carla watched her eyes grew brighter, a subtle glow kindled in her irises as Elaine changed irrevocably. Then she flopped onto the bed, like a puppet with cut strings. She let out a small quiet breath and lay still, in a deep sleep.

Carla stared down at Elaine. Her friend, her lover and now her childe. Another overwhelming change in a life that had been in disarray for months. She stroked her hair gently. Admiring her beauty and thinking of the strong spirit and good heart that lay behind her closed eyes. She felt overwhelmed by what had happen, by the latest wave of chaos this disastrous night had unleashed. Not wanting to think about it anymore, and seeing dawn was less than an hour away, Carla laid down next to her childe and willed her body into slumber.

...

Carla sat up with a gasp, she looked around wildly, terrified at the strange surroundings. Then it came crashing back, their capture, Matej's anger. Elaine.

She looked next to her just in time to see Elaine's eyes open.

"Carla?"

"I'm here."

Elaine sat up. Once again yanked back by the manacle on her arm. She looked down in surprise, the recognition flooded her features.

"Oh my god, it really did happen."

Carla nodded. Elaine looked down at herself as she touched her face. Put a finger in her mouth.

"Oh, my god."

Elaine began to laugh wildly.

Then she shook herself, "Sorry, sorry, no time to celebrate. How do you feel?"

"I..." Carla gut gave a lurch, the hunger burned in her stomach, a low painful ache. Like she had swallowed acid. Her arousal was an itch she couldn't scratch.

"I'm pretty worn out. I don't think I have a lot left."

"I'm sorry I took so much,"

"Its okay. I know... I know you couldn't help it. You're alive. That's what matters."

"We need to get out of here though."

Carla went to look at the door. It was solid metal with no nob or hinges on the inside.

"This seems bad."

"Pretty strong?" Asked Elaine.

"yeah."

Carla pulled fist back and slammed it into the pain flared in her hand.

"Ow, fuck!"

"What's wrong?"

Carla looked at her hand and burned a little blood to heal. She felt another flare of pain as a bone in her finger snapped back into place.

"I think I lost my strength."

"What?"

"When I turned you. I think I lost it."

"Oh no I'm sorry. Did you know that would happen?"

"No. But... it's okay. You were worth it. Assuming we survive this."

"Okay.. maybe we can wait until they come back and ambush them?"

Carla was extremely skeptical that would work.

"I guess it's worth a shot."

"Could you maybe get me off the bedframe? Then I could help. I probably have more blood than you at this point. Oh could you drink my blood?"

Carla shook her head, "You cannot drink another vampire's blood. It's really dangerous."

Carla smiled, "That lesson number one to my..." Carla froze "...oh my god you're my childe. I have a childe."

Elaine smiled in delight.

Carla put her hands to her head.

"Are you freaking out?" asked Elaine.

"Of course I'm freaking out!"

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll be great at it. You're very responsible."

Carl covered her face with her hands.

Just then they heard the lock on the door start to slide.

"Quick, to the left. Smack them when they come through!"

Carla moved to the side of the door. She saw the empty blood bottle Matej had given her on the floor and picked it up.

The door opened and Carla swung, she felt the impact travel up her arm as the bottle shattered on her jailer's skull.

"Ow, fuck!" said Will.

Carla was so shocked she hesitated, she couldn't believe Will was part of this, but he was a Savon. Gathering herself, she prepared to stab him with the broken bottle.

"Wait, stop, we're here to help," said a woman's voice behind Will."

"Will?"

Will was rubbing his head. He held up a hand, Give me a second. He breathed in and out and opened his eyes and looked at her.

"That was a completely understandable thing to do given the circumstances, I'm not mad at all." He sounded like he was trying to convince himself."

"What are you doing here?"

"Rescuing you, obviously."

"But how did you know we were here?"

"I investigated."

"We investigated," said the woman behind Will, Carla looked at her for the first time. She was short, with reddish brown hair and light brown skin.

"You just asked Aunt Clara if Matej had been talking to anyone."

Right, that's what investigating is."

"That's gossiping."

It's pretty much the same thing."

Will sighed, "Carla this is my thrall, Abby."

"Retainer," said Abby

"Sure whatever," said Will

Abby nodded at Carla and gave her a very cool look.

"Will, can we get out of here?"

Will looked up, "Sorry. Right let's..." then he saw Elaine. "Elaine, ...are you okay?

He looked again. "Oh, fuck."

He looked back at Carla, "Did you...?"

Carla bit her lip and looked down.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck, this is so bad. I can't believe this."

"Will, focus," said Abby

"Right.... Right, okay, step one. Blood."

Abby reached into a satchel and handed Carla another blood bottle, without a word Carla took it and started chugging, the blood ran down her throat, infusing her with strength and banishing the hunger that had been roiling in her stomach like acid and hot metal

When she was done she saw Will was with Elaine, he pinched the mancle between two fingers and squeezed. There was a crack as it snapped off of her. Then Abby handed Elaine a bottle of blood. She brought it to her mouth and took a tentative sip, then tilted her head back and started chugging.

Will turned to Carla, "Okay, let's get out of here."

"Wait, if you're back in the city where's Gwen?"

Will looked uncomfortable.

"Umm she's in langour."

"Oh God, no."

"She'll be okay... she'll be okay. Anika's looking after her

"They got to her, too," said Carla.

Will and Abby looked at each other. Abby looked faintly amused.

"Yes," said Will. He sounded like he was telling himself a bad joke. "Yeah the Savons got her too."

Then Elaine was done drinking. She closed her eyes and shuddered.

"Elaine, no time. Gotta go," said Will.

"Sorry, that was my first drink."

"Oh. Oh god, okay but we really..."

"I'm coming"

The bedroom door opened into a large warehouse. It looked like it had been used to store meat after it was butchered. There were still some magewrought chillers working in the space and Carla could feel the cold even if it didn't bother her. There were chains hanging from the ceiling that were meant to hold carcasses.

"Charming," said Elaine.

They made their way to the door but before they could get there it opened and Matej and the thin woman walked in.

The two groups stared at each other for a moment.

"So, it's treason then," said Matej.

"Oh for fucks sake, Matej, get over yourself. You know this is nuts right?"

As soon as Matej spoke, Carla's magic growled in her chest. Carla started speaking to it, whispering as quietly as she could, trying to tell it what she wanted.

"Siding with those fucking whores over your own blood. I always knew you were pussy whipped, letting the aunts all boss you around, but..."

"You really don't need to talk. I've been listening to your bullshit for decades and I could probably recite it back to you at this point."

Carla kept talking to her magic. It didn't understand some of the words she used to use, and there were new words that she barely understood that made its ears perk up.

"The only thing you need to ask yourself is how long you want to be on the wheel. If you let us go now it'll probably only be a decade, but if we throw down you're looking at thirty years, easy," said Will.

Her magic stirred eagerly, Carla fed it the blood Will had given her and it lapped it up, gathering strength.

"You're assuming Nikola finds out. Lorelei and I versus you and two babies. I like those odds"

"You'd kill family over your bullshit?"

"I won't need to kill you. I'll just drop you in a hole. You can keep the Worms Below company for a few decades while I sort things out up here."

Will pulled out a hammer, "I'm going to enjoy fucking you up

Matej brandished a cleaver, the woman at his side pulled out a meathook.

"The feeling is entirely mutual," said Matej

With a few more whispered words of encouragement Carla let her magic fly, she raised her hands and it welled up out of her. It wasn't fire or lightning or water but it had elements of all three. It flowed through the air in a bright green stream, writhing like a snake as it sought its prey. It struck Matej and he was enveloped in the brilliant green glow. He howled like a dying tiger and there was a sizzling noise. When the glow faded Matej stood for a moment, charred black head to toe, then he crumpled to the ground.

Everyone turned to stare at her.

"Holy fuck," said Will.

The woman with the meat hook abruptly vanished. Carla still had some magic in her hands and she hurled it at where the woman had been, abruptly she was there again and she screeched, the green gflow scouring her arm black. The woman clutched it and screamed as she ran into the night.

"Should we go after her?" asked Carla

"No you lunatic. What did you do? Oh God, did you kill him?"

Will went over and knelt by Matej, "Oh God this is so bad. I can't believe how fucked this is."

"He deserved it," said Elaine

"It doesn't mater if he fucking deserved it. It was bad enough you killed Andrej, you kill someone as big as Matej, its fucking war."

Will leaned down and poked Matej, then put a hand on him. He sagged with relief, "He's alive. He's just in Llangour."

Will sat on the ground next to Matej's smoking almost-corpse and put his hands in his head, "This is so fucked. I think I need a drink."

Abby stared at Will, then turned to Carla, "I'm going to find us a cart, could you keep an eye on Will, please."

"Sure thing," said Carla. She had to keep the giddiness out of her voice. Now that the immediate danger had passed she could finally take a moment to exalt. It was back. Her magic was back. Her lifelong companion had returned to her. The thing that had defined her in life had finally agreed to follow her into her new one. For the first time since she had awoken to this new life, she finally believed she might still be herself.

Carla looked to elaine. Elaine saw the joy in her eyes and smiled in response.

"It's back. It's back."

Elaine grabbed her in a hug

Abby walked back in through the front door, "Alright, let's get Matej loaded up and get everyone back to the palace. This is going to take some sorting out."

...

A few hours later, Carla and Elaine were in Sophia's private sitting room. The King's former apartments were furnished in a lavish style, with gold gilded wallpaper and silver inlay fixtures for the highest quality mage lights. The furniture was much more restrained than the original decoration, showing off Sophia's tasteful style.

Sophia sat in a well made wooden chair with simple silver inlay, Nikola was seated next to her. Being in the presence of two ancient, powerful vampires made the air in the room thick and heavy. Carla's ears popped, the way they did when a storm was incoming. Her magic snarled restlessly in her chest, almost like it was sunk into the pool of blood at the center of her being and peeked a head above the surface at her unease. She whispered to it quietly, telling it she was okay, but she wasn't sure it believed her.