Daughters of the Moon Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
testudo
testudo
141 Followers

Sophia had sat back down in her chair. She had wiped her eyes and calmed her face but Siobhan could hear the wood of the throne creak from the pressure of her grip. The ancient vampire nodded to Adrian, "I thank you for your generous gift."

Then she turned to a pair of guards stationed along the wall, "Bring her to my tent."

...

Siobhan stared at the painting. She couldn' stop looking at it. After the guards brought her to Sophia's tent, it had been one of the first things her eyes fell on. The moment she saw it, before her mind caught up to her eyes, her first reaction was that Sophia had a painting of her. Then her mind provided context and memory and she knew it must be Mara. It was a very well done paining, very lifelike, and she realized it must be a recreation or a copy of the original because she could tell it used modern magically enhanced paint and brush techniques that had only been available in the last decade or two, but she also knew whoever had painted the original had been looking at the woman herself. Siobhan kept looking for some flaw, some difference between them, but there wasn't one. The only thing that came close was Mara's eyes. There was a pride to them, a cold certainly in her own superiority that Siobhan hoped she didn't have. But she knew down deep even that wasn't true. Her mother had always accused her of pride, and she knew that was the look on her face whenever she defeated one of her cousins in the practice yard or took a prize from all the men at an archery competition. Siobhan stared at this long dead vampire and realized unless the found a miracle she was staring into the future. She vowed she would do anything to prevent that from happening.

That vow finally let her pull her eyes away to survey the rest of the tent. There wasn't much to see. There was a bed with a frame, a decadence in an army camp, a mirror and a dresser, a harp in the corner, and a small writing desk. It had none of the trophies Adrian displayed so garishly. Slowly Siobhan lifted her skirt and unstrapped the knife from her thigh. She stared at what seemed to be her only advantage. She went to the bed, pulled it from its sheave, and hid it under the mattress with the hilt just peeking out so it would be easy to grab. She looked around, and with nothing to do but stew in her own thoughts, she knelt on the floor and began to pray. She prayed to the Father, for she had been attending his church from the day she born, but she also prayed to the Morgen, the Mother of Crows, the prayers she learned in secret from her aunt, the one who had slain a rival clan chief's son in his bed and that the men spoke of in fear. As she grew older and could attend the secret gatherings while the men slept, those prayers didn't bring her the comfort of the fathers prayers, the belief that a benevolent god was watching over her. The prayers to Morgen gave her the strength and confidence to fight for herself, and she knew she would need that now.

She didn't know how long she prayed for, she became lost in the cadence and repetition of the prayers. After a time, the tent flap opened and Sophia walked in.

Sophia stopped and stared at her. Her hand went to her mouth again, and this time she let the tears flow, two trails of blood flowed down her cheeks.

"Oh my love. My love. I can't believe this. You've come back to me."

Siobhan tried to deny it but she realized Adrian's command was still in place. To only speak when spoken to and to be respectful. Responding to Sophia's outburst apparently did not qualify, or perhaps she didn't believe she was capable of a respectful response. She stared at the beautiful, mad vampire in front of her, struck mute.

"I've missed you. How I've missed you."

Sophia walked towards her and she took a step back. There was nothing in Adrain's command that prevented her from keeping away.

Sophia looked uncertain, "My love, don't be shy. You were never shy."

"I'm not her. My name is Siobhan," that apparently was respectful enough in her eyes.

"No! No, your name is Mara."

She felt the command sinking into her, the chains of Sophia's power wrapping around her mind. To her horror, she suddenly believed her name was Mara. She still knew her name was Siobhan, but she also knew, with equal certainty, that her name was Mara. One name had a lifetime of memory behind it but both names felt equally true to her. At that moment she knew Adrian had been right. She didn't know how long she'd be able to hold onto herself, but if Sophia could make her doubt her own name that easily it was only a matter of time before she was lost, or her mind cracked under the strain.

Sophia walked towards her, "I've dreamed of this. In my idle fantasies. In my moments of weakness I longed for you to be by my side. The one person I could lean on when the cares of the world were too great, and now you're here. You've come back to me."

Siobhan (or was it Mara?) took another step back, "Please don't come any closer."

Sophia smiled, "I know it's been a long time; so, so long, but kiss me and it will come back. It will all come back. I've longed for the touch of your lips."

Siobhan watched Sophia take a step towards her and suddenly she was frozen by the grace of the movement. Every motion, the glide of her leg, the flex of her shoulder, was perfect. The most beautiful perfect creature in all creation was walking toward her. Her smooth shining skin, her heart shaped face, her hair like fire. A slender body that Siobhan longed to explore. Distantly, she knew Sophia had used another power on her. The one that had enthralled her clansman so they only stared in dumbly as their death came for them. But that part of her mind was a distant wail as she licked her lips and felt heat kindle in her groin at the approach of this magnificent creature.

Then Sophia was in front of her and put a hand behind her neck; even that touch sent shivers down her back. Sophia pulled her down and Siobhan opened her mouth. That deep part of her was screaming at her weakness and begging her to fight, but most of her was eager to taste those lips, to feel the cool glide of Sophia's tongue over hers. She opened her mouth and their tongues met and it was everything she hoped it would be. She let Sophia in and gloried in the intimacy. They stayed locked together for a minute. The kisses slowly deepened, their arms went around each other. Siobhan explored her lover's body, her hard thin frame full of coiled power, the soft curve of her hips. The silky river of her hair. Siobhan felt her lover's hands on her as she was explored in turn, those hands caressed her with the joy of coming home.

Then Sophia clenched her jaw as she bit her own tongue and blood filled Siobhan's mouth. As the cool liquid ran over her tongue she stiffened in shock. It was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. It was the first piece of chocolate she had ever had and the bite of her uncle's apple brandy and her mother's cooking on feast days. She started sucking at her lover's lips, her kisses turning desperate, violent. Sophia obliged her, making a spitting motion with her lips, pressing their tongues together. the blood poured into her traveling down her throat in a warm line. It began to suffuse her, spreading and filling her with warmth. She tasted Sophia's strength. The ancient power of this glorious creature, closer now to goddess than woman, and Sophia offered that strength to her. It began to travel up her limbs and deep into her core. And it was accompanied by vibrations of pure delight as Sophia caressed every part of her at once with her glorious, delightful blood.

She didn't know how long they stayed locked together like that, time lost all meaning in the flow of blood into her body, but eventually the blood in Sophia's mouth dried up, and she gently pushed Siobhan away.

SIobhan stared at her, gasping, as she mourned the loss of the blood. Then the glow began to fade and her wits returned somewhat, even though the craving didn't really go away. She felt the first stirrings of fear. Sophia had made her drink her blood. She was already tainted. She didn't know how vampires turned you, for all she knew she was already lost. She had promised herself she would fight to her last breath and beyond, but Sophia had brushed her defiance aside with the barest exertion of her power. She might not even be aware Siobhan was resisting. Siobhan stared at the ancient, terrible creature before her and feared there was nothing she could do.

If Sophia was aware of her thoughts she gave no sign, she merely smiled her pleased smile. "There, you see? I remember the first time we did this. It was a beautiful communion. You were hesitant at first then too, still bitter in your defeat, but when the change took you, you gloried in your new power."

Sophia untied her dress and it slid from her. The body revealed was slender and hard, shining like a beautiful marble statue. Absently, Siobhan noted Sophia's body actually held little appeal to her, she knew any man would ogle that thin frame, long torso and slender thighs but she enjoyed Lucy's wide hips and strong legs far more than this spindly creature. And she had none of Lucy's life and vitality, her fierce will that came out in every movement. Sophia was a creature of poise and control driven mad by loss and memory, and neither of those things held any appeal to Siobhan

Sophia walked past her, running a hand through Siobhan's hair as she passed. Siobhan turned and watched as Sophia sat on the bed. She smiled at her invitingly, "Come here."

"I don't wish to," said Siobhan, still being polite.

Sophia laughed throatily, "You're just as you were the first time I took you. Full of anger and pride, afraid to let anyone through your shell. When you finally opened to me, the passion was exquisite. Come here, my love, and let me find your passion once again."

Sophia's power shone out from her once again, filling her mind with awe. Siobhan thought herself mad for ever thinking this woman was unappealing. She was clearly the most exquisite creature in the world. Lucy was mud next to Sophia's magnificent shining presence. Slowly Siobhan walked towards her, mind filled with worship of the being waiting for her.

Then she was in front of Sophia. Sophia reached up and slipped the dress from her body. Adrain hadn't bothered to give her underwear, and she stood revealed to Sophia.

"I've missed this body. I remember every inch of it and it is you, it really is. She reached out and ran a finger between Siobhan's breasts and she shivered, the finger leaving a burning line down her body.

Then Sophia grabbed Siobhan's hand and pulled her down to the bed. Sophia propped herself on her side next to her, stroking her body, Siobhan twisted under the touch of her hand as Sophia's power made every touch the caress of a cherished lover.

"You're so warm. I shall have to savor it; for that, at least, will soon be gone."

Then Sophia leaned down and bit her neck.

Siobhan gasped and arched as the euphoria of Sophia's bite took her. The same sensation from before, of a lover using her tongue on her clit, suffused her neck as Sophia began to consume her. Sophia had apparently dropped her power when she had begun feeding, because Siobhan had enough willpower to put a hand on her shoulder and try to push her away. But Sophia grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the bed. Siobhan struggled but her grip was stronger than steel. It was as if the whole world held her down. Eventually, her struggle trailed off as she sank into the bite, lost in the feeling of Sophia lips on her neck and the blood leaving her body. She sighed, her breathing sped up and she exhaled as the sensation crested, receded in waves.

Sophia pulled away from her neck and began kissing her way down Siobhan's body. Each kiss was a shock as she tensed in anticipation of another bite. When Sophia reached her breast, she began running her tongue over the nipple. Siobhan knew what was coming and grabbed Sophia hair, trying to yank her off. But Sophia grabbed her hands without looking and pinned them over her head. Once Siobhan was pinned Sophia bit into her breast. Siobhan arched as Sophia's fangs lit her chest up with bliss, making her climax. Siobhan sealed her lips shut, holding her cry inside. She would not let Sophia enjoy her cries as Lucy always had. Sophia began drinking from her breast and Siobhan quivered as Sophia's tongue stirred the electric thrill of the orgasm as it burned through her body.

After the orgasm burned down things became vague. Whether it was blood loss or Sophia using her magic once again, Siobhan's sense of time fractured. Her world became the movement of Sophia's mouth over her body, trailing over her belly, her thighs, up her ribs. Sophia's mouth became her world as it explored her, slowly claiming every part of her. Every minute or so Sophia would pause and bite down. On her breast, her inner thigh, her forearm, her side. Every time her skin would ignite with pleasure she normally would only feel from her clit, when she opened her legs and let Lucy have her way. Siobhan tried to push Sophia off a few more times. She had vowed to fight and she did her best to keep her vow. But eventually, as the loss of blood weakened her body and the pleasure of the bite weakened her resolve, she could only lay there and writhe as Sophia took her, slowly consumed and drowned her in bliss.

Finally, Siobhan found herself in darkness. She was so weak she couldn't open her eyes. Her body was made of wet clay and it was melting into the earth. She felt someone on top of her. They barely weighed anything and in the vagueness of her mind she thought her prayers had been answered, that Lucy had returned to her.

"My love, is that you?" she asked. Her voice sounded thin and tired.

"Yes. Yes it's me," said Lucy, though her voice sounded wrong, too deep and with a strange cadence.

"I missed you so much. I thought I'd never see you again."

"Nor did I. But you've been returned to me and now we can begin anew."

Lucy leaned down and kissed her. Her tongue was very warm and tasted like blood. Siobhan kissed her back, their tongues mingling. Relief flooded her that her love had found her at last. Then Lucy leaned down and put her lips on Siobhan's neck. Siobhan gasped as her lover kissed her neck and her kisses were fire. The fire flowed through her body, infusing her with the love she thought lost. The fire built and built until finally Siobhan came one last time, crying out at the sensation that filled her. She cried long and loud as the tight, electric tension thundered through her body. Then the orgasm burned out and she breathed out slowly, enjoying the feel of her warm lover's body against her as consciousness faded. She tried to breathe in again and found she couldn't, but she didn't mind, as long as Lucy was there.

...

The next thing she knew was warmth on her tongue. It tingled and burned like a hot mug of tea after hiking through the dead of winter. When she felt the warmth in her mouth she realized the rest of her body was so cold, as if she had been submerged at the bottom of an icy lake. Instinctively, she started sucking on the warm thing in her mouth, trying to pull more warmth into herself, to banish the grip of the terrible cold from her body. She sucked and swallowed and the warmth began filling her, spreading down her throat and over her chest and into her stomach. As the cold disappeared her other senses returned. She became aware of the taste of the warmth and it was the most delicious thing she ever tasted. The taste made her realize she was hungry, she was starving. Her stomach was an empty pit and the warmth filled it. She started drinking faster, taking in more of the ambrosia that was satisfying her terrible need. Then her sense of touch returned and she realized the warmth was coming from someone's wrist, she felt the smooth skin on her lips and the thin bones just below the surface. She had someone's wrist in her mouth and she was drinking hot blood from it. Then, finally, she could hear again.

"That's it, my love. Drink. Drink and join me forever."

With those words, memory returned, and Siobhan realized what was happening. She was drinking more of Sophia's delicious, tainted blood. She remembered now, she remembered dying. Sophia had told her they'd be together forever and then she had killed her. And now she was back, the blood was chasing away the chill of death. Remembering her vow, she turned her head away and closed her mouth, refusing to take another drop of Sophia's foul blood into her body.

Sophia put a hand on her forehead and turned her head back, forcing her wrist into her mouth. Siobhan gagged on the blood and swallowed, and another burst of warmth and pleasure traveled down throat and spread through her body.

"No my love, you need more. You deserve all the power I can give you."

Sophia used a hand to hold her head steady. Siobhan tried to pry the hand away but it didn't move one inch. As she struggled, the blood keep flowing into her. It was still the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted and the warmth was taking on an erotic edge. Now that it had brought her back the blood became a lover that was taking the first gentle touches of her body. She pushed a few more times and then finally gave up. The blood tasted so good and the pleasure it brought her became so enticing she could no longer resist as it flowed into her. Her hands went limp and her mouth opened a little as she let the blood fill her with delight, saturate her with its power. Her hand fell and draped over the side of the bed and she felt something hard and cold. She remembered the knife. She felt a moment of hope as she tried to pull it out and plunge it into Sophia's back but she found she couldn't. Adrian's compulsion still prevented her from acting. Her final chance to fight back after every other attempt to resist had failed. She finally accepted that her struggle was hopeless, that there was nothing she could do to stop Sophia from having her way. She knew she should be screaming in rage and despair, but it was drowned in the torrent of blood filling every part of her. She started drinking faster, eager to get this over with. She let her mind drift, focusing on the sensation of the blood. She surrendered to the pleasure it was giving her.

"That's it, my love. Keep drinking, take it all."

The blood was a river of power tying her to Sophia and filling her with her strength. She swallowed in huge gulps, lost now in its depths.

Next to her Sophia drew in a sharp breath and Siobhan felt her shift. The wrist in her mouth tingled as power began building beneath the skin. Siobhan kept swallowing as the power continued to build and Sophia began to breathe heavily.

"That's it, oh yes that's it. You're so close. Oh please. Please, you'll be with me soon."

Siobhan's entire body quivered with the pleasure and the pure endless life of Sophia's blood. She felt like she was on the edge of an abyss, that she was about to fall.

Then Sophia sat up straight and threw her head back. She drew in a sharp breath and started trembling. Her entire body vibrating with an orgasm that she was kept tightly controlled. As if unleashing it would tear them both apart.

Siobhan took another gulp and she felt something in her mouth. It felt like a hot ember, a sharp little stone burning and pricking her tongue. She swallowed and she felt it travel down her throat. She felt the smallest bit of discomfort as it burrowed into her body. When it hit her stomach it rang her like a bell. Her entire body gently vibrated for a moment in response to what she had taken into herself.

Then the wound on Sophia's wrist closed and she pulled her hand away. Siobhan didn't move. She just stared at the ceiling, unblinking and listless, wallowing in her defeat. She had vowed to fight but her defiance had meant nothing to this ancient, terrible creature.

testudo
testudo
141 Followers