Daughter's Revenge - Mom's Torment

Story Info
Mother-Daughter team split up and Mom is the focus.
4.6k words
3.87
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
62 Followers

Rough Weekend Ahead

This story has no basis in truth and is purely fictional, fantasy and such behavior depicted here is not condoned.

Poor middle-aged Nancy who has been set up by her daughter and is turned into a prostitute is being taken to her boss' nearby weekend home where a group of college boys want to have some fun with her, for a fee. The college boys are paying well for this fun.

In the following chapter daughter Angie gets to experience the "off-site" fun with the college boys.

Your comments are much appreciated. I am still very new to this.

Danny looked at the guys with a smile.

"I have another idea. Ken has a secluded place on the river. A very nice place," said Danny, who had gotten everyone's attention.

"It's about 15 minutes away and I am pretty sure Nancy's boss would not mind us using that place for the fun stuff. We keep this suite for whoever is not getting the full treatment at the cabin," added Ken. "Is that OK?"

The college kids and George and Ken were nodding their heads in approval. Danny called Ken and explained the idea. "He's fine with it. So which one do you kids want to start with?"

"Let's start on the old lady," said Bobby. "Leave the daughter here to earn some money pool side and at the bar this evening."

"Mom will not be, well, of not much use Sunday, but she might turn a few tricks," added Bobby.

"Just leave some cuffs, a paddle and few other things for customers to enjoy Angie with this afternoon and tonight," said George. "I will stay here as Angie's handler."

"I would hang out with you, but I am really wanting to see Nancy get the treatment from these boys," said Danny. "I think Ken wants to be there for Nancy as well. Doesn't want his property messed up too much to work."

George spoke up, "I think little miss Angie here needs to give me a blow job before we head back to the pool. Come here girl."

George took a seat and motioned to Angie, "get busy."

Angie walked over, got on her knees in front of George and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and started licking and sucking it while her mom was escorted out of the suite.

Ken was waiting at the cabin when the group showed up and let them in.

"You guys can use the garage. It's already set up for your purposes, I discipline my wife there."

Inside the garage were exposed beams with hooks. There were recessed eyes on the floor underneath the beams. A breeding bench was in one corner along with a "wooden pony". Danny opened the door to a cabinet and various whips, canes, floggers and other erotic toys were neatly organized.

"This garage is completely soundproof," said Ken. "No one can hear anything going on in here so no need for gags unless you just want it quieter."

Video and still cameras on tripods were visible along the walls and there was a king sized four poster, with very utilitarian metal poles in each corner parked where a car might be parked in the garage.

"Cuffs and restraints are in the toy closet as well," added Ken. "Nancy, darlin, you are in for a lot of fun with these college boys, methink."

"Please guys, I will fuck you anyway you want. You can put the milker on me, plus please don't torture me," pleaded the MILF as she looked around and saw the college boys looking around in awe.

"Time's a wastin," said the leader. "Let's get our rocks off first fucking the lady. Then we will start having real fun."

One of the kids drug the breeding bench from its storage. "This looks like a fun way for us all to enjoy her at the same time."

"Get on the bench, mom," said one of the kids.

Nancy again looked around hoping for someone to step in, but all eyes were on her and they were filled with lust.

Nancy was nearly naked anyway. One of the guys in the car had taken off her bottoms and was fingering her roughly on the drive over. She just had a top and sandals.

Nancy got up on the breeding bench and someone quickly strapped down her ankles. Her wrists were cuffed behind her back. Something new appeared on this bench. An adjustable string with an alligator clamp was on each side right below her tiny tits. Nancy screamed in pain when one of the college guys attached that to her nipple and then the other and then secured both to where Nancy had very little travel.

Thus began Nancy's first exposure to pain and sex.

One of the boys positioned himself behind her, squirted some ky on his large cock and rammed it home nearly knocking the air out of Nancy. The young man began working Nancy's pussy as hard as Nancy has been fucked. Her nipples were being stretched in the alligator claws with each thrust. The rapid thrusting ended with the young man grunting as he shot the first load of the afternoon into Nancy's cunt.

The next boy squirted some ky on Nancy's sphincter, forced it in roughly with his bulbous thumb, lined up his cock and pressed it home quickly with Nancy screaming the whole way. Then like the other boy, he started pounding her ass as hard as he could until he shot his load.

When he finished he came around and forced his dirty cock into Nancy's mouth and held it there until she started sucking while another boy stuck his cock in her ass with brutal harshness.

There was a brief respite. It was like a toy store and none of the kids knew which toy to play with next.

"Nancy, slut," said her boss Ken. "Let's get you on tape agreeing ahead of time to all of these things we are going to do with you today."

Obviously, Nancy was in no position to "discuss" what was about to happen and she just looked fearfully around at the men who had lust in their eyes.

Ken walked over the undid one alligator clamp from her nipple and Nancy screamed in pain. She screamed as well when the other clamp was removed.

"Ok, guys. Help her down and let her get cleaned up before we film her saying it's OK to abuse her speech for the camera," said Ken. "While she is getting cleaned up again, I am going up to the house and finding some appropriate attire for a pain slut."

"There's a shower and bathroom in the corner and I keep some makeup for the other girls who have been here, so gussy yourself up and make yourself look presentable again," said Ken as he left his secretary with a bunch of horny guys.

The naked MILF gingerly walked to the corner bathroom. She stepped into the shower and let the water wash away the last couple of hours of hell, knowing more and probably worse was forthcoming.

Her boss walked into the bathroom about the time Nancy had finished her shower and was putting makeup on.

"Your daughter did us guys a big favor setting you up," said Ken. "But we were going to get you here eventually. And I hate, well not really hate, more like have to say this but you are out of options. You are going to be a porn star, a prostitute, sex slave, and eventually an old worn out cum bucket. But that is a way off in the future and if you do as we say, a long way off in the future."

"Your real role from here on out is to make men and some women happy with your body, understand?"

Nancy looked at the man who had hired her as a secretary and just nodded.

"Put this on," said Ken, handing Nancy a small pile of lingerie.

Nancy donned the garter belt and sexy stockings, put on a bra that was pretty much see through. Slipped into the high heeled shoes.

"No panties needed," said her boss. "Now fix your face up and join us, I mean the boys, for some more fun."

When Nancy rejoined the men, they were watching some videos one of the college boys had found called "Into the Attic." Nancy could see a woman secured and suspended on the screen having her pussy caned.

"Wow, the old lady looks pretty good. I mean I wish she had bigger tits," said one of the boys.

"Well Nancy is what you have to work with for now," said Ken. "Now is time to get Nancy on screen agreeing to have all of this stuff done to her. Go sit down on the bed."

The scantily clad MILF nervously walked over the king-sized bed and set down.

"OK, cross your legs at your ankles and look at the camera," said Ken standing by a digital camera on a tripod. Ken looked in the viewer at his clerk. "That looks fine."

He then handed her a piece of paper. "Read it."

"Hello sex fans. I am Nancy and you are going to be seeing a lot more of me as I am going to star in some sex flics."

"Ok put the paper down and repeat it without the notes," instructed Ken.

It took a couple of tries, but Nancy finally got the message down and Ken recorded it.

"Cool, that is out of the way," said one of the college kids. "Take her to the cross."

Two of his buddies escorted the MILF to a Saint Andrew's cross in the small dungeon.

"Strap her in, face first," said their leader.

Nancy was prodded to step on two steps at the base of the cross lifting her feet above the floor and her ankles were secured, spreading her legs. They secured her wrists, spreading her arms. A strap was run across the middle of the cross around Nancy's thin waist just above her tight little ass. Nancy was more or less immobile.

"Now remember guys. When she is through, little miss Nancy should be able to wear a skirt and blouse in public without attracting too much attention," advised Ken. "I don't want her to be the focus of any gossip back at work."

One of the boys grabbed a leather belt from the toy box and returned to the cross.

He ran his hands across Nancy's tight, firm ass, eased a finger in her cunt and then used that juiced finger to go in her ass. Nancy flinched at the intrusion.

Then he folded up the belt in two, placed it against her ass to aim and then brought it back and hit Nancy's ass firmly causing the belt to snap. Nancy yelled and the boys applauded and cheered.

A very light pink strip appeared on Nancy's ass across both cheeks.

The young man repeated the process slowly and deliberately and firmer with each stroke. Nancy's ass was showing some darker red stripes.

"Dang, I wished we had brought the other bitch," said the man. "I am horny as hell now and need something to fuck."

"Shit, I am OK with whipping her and then fucking her," said the leader. "We have nothing but time.

The guy who had just whipped Nancy quickly released her bonds.

"Get on your knees and suck me off," said the man pulling down his pants revealing a large hardon.

The ass beaten MILF in stockings and high heels kneeled in front of the man and proceeded to lick and suck his cock until he took over and faced fucked her brutally for a few minutes and shot his load down her throat holding her face firmly against his pelvis.

"So much better," said the guy as he helped Nancy get off her knees and then re-secured her to the cross.

The next college boy found a cane stick, smacked it across the palm of his hand a few times eliciting flinches from Nancy.

The first strike was anything but expected. The man brought the cane up from low and hit Nancy directly on the pussy. This brought about the loudest screams yet from the MILF. He repeated the strikes a couple of more times and then let Nancy have two more strikes across the back of her legs. Nancy's face was tear stained from the screaming and the pain. The men were simply laughing and smiling, including her boss.

"Anyone going to try a real whip," said Ken. "Do any of you college boys have any experience with something like this?" Ken was displaying a 3 to 4 foot long leather whip.

He twirled it a few times for demonstration using just his wrist. Then turned and faced Nancy and flicked his wrists a few more times and let the tip of the whip land right in Nancy's crack, prompting screaming. Ken, with great precision, started targeting different places on Nancy's back and ass. Then he changed his position, lining up where he was between Nancy's legs and started using an underhand motion with his wrist and popped Nancy between her legs with more than just the tip allowing the whip's tail to reach Nancy's clit on her front side.

Nancy was pleading for her boss to stop, but Ken was enjoying demonstrating his skill to the others and continued the torment.

Ken was careful to minimize the damage impact and maximize the pain.

"Again, guys, we don't want to damage the property," said Ken as he worked another pop of the leather between Nancy's spread legs. "Now if this pretty MILF were to be a bad girl, then new rules would apply."

"Let's whip those tits," called out one of the college boys.

"It's your money and she is your toy this weekend so play with her how you want," replied Ken.

The crying Nancy was released from the cross and turned around and strapped in place facing the men. Her bra was removed leaving Nancy in heels, stockings and a garter belt.

"Just noticed her pussy hair and the tattoo," said one of the kids. "So neatly trimmed. Still they should have tattooed slut on her instead of MILF."

The young man approached Nancy and felt her neatly trimmed bush and forced a couple of fingers up her pussy while squeezing one of her tiny tits.

He looked her in the eye.

"Soon these nipples are going to be whipped and your clit is going to feel pain," said the man in a smug manner. "We might even rip out the rest of your cunt hairs."

Ken went and fixed himself a drink and set back to see what was to become of his employee.

None of the guys chose the whip, which made him happy. He knew they could damage his future MILF porn star with it. The cane and paddles were much easier to handle. He did notice one of the boys pick up the flogger, put it down and grab the cane.

"The flogger will be good for the breasts after you have worked her nipples with the cane. Flogger is great on the clit and pussy," said Ken in the tone of a teacher.

Nancy watched the young man approach her with the cane. He was popping it in his hand. Then he popped Nancy's right nipple and she screamed.

"Get me a gag, this is distracting to hear her scream that much," said the young man.

A ball gag was put in place.

The young man started working each nipple with the cane until red lines could be seen across her petite tits. Then he started working the top and bottom parts of Nancy's tits leaving brighter red lines. Finally he finished.

He released her ankle straps, pulled his cock free from his pants, lifted Nancy's legs up and around his body and proceeded to fuck her brutally. In a few long minutes for Nancy, the man shot his load in her pussy, let her legs drop to the ground and was strapped back in.

"Now that was foreplay and a fuck," said the young man with a big shit eating smile on his face. "Bet my girlfriend would behave better if that's how I fucked her."

Everyone was laughing.

Another college kid came up to Nancy after grabbing the flogger.

He roughly squeezed Nancy's abused breasts while looking her in the face to watch her expressions of pain. Then he started shoving the flogger's handle up Nancy's pussy, getting about 6 inches of it in before twisting it around and pulling it out.

"Ewe shit that's your cum dude," said the young man looking at the handle and then at his cohort before wiping it off on Nancy's stomach. Someone threw him a towel to finish off.

He then turned and started flogging Nancy right across her clit in rapid strokes. Nancy did not not have much energy to struggle but she did. Then the man started upwards strokes between her legs. This was followed by even more strokes of the flogger across her breasts.

"Wow, that was fun," said the man as he stopped the process and grabbed his drink.

"That was fun, wasn't it slut," said the man to Nancy.

Nancy, in tears again, nodded.

"You are ready to be fucked again, aren't you," he said.

Again Nancy nodded.

Like before, Nancy's ankles were released, her legs lifted and a cock shoved in her abused cunt and she was fucked with hard thrusts by the athletic young man. Like before, another load of cum forced into Nancy's middle-aged pussy.

"I think it's time to take a break from this hard work and give Nancy a short reprieve," said Ken, "as long as you guys are OK with it?"

All of the guys nodded and one made a reference to drinking a beer and getting some fresh air.

Ken removed the ball gag from his employee, then released her wrists.

"You have 30 minutes to get a shower and rest up some. Remember to clean out that cunt and your ass. Both are going to get fucked some more," instructed her boss.

Nancy was beaten and did not put up any objections. At this point, she may have been at the point of accepting her lot in life.

Nancy gingerly and not so sexily stumbled to the bathroom on tired legs and high heels. She looked in the mirror and saw the stripes across her tits and stomach and pelvis. She turned her back to the mirror and saw more striping across her back and ass. No blood.

She stepped out of her heels, sat down at the vanity and removed her garter belt and stockings. They were soaking from her pain and fear induced sweat.

In the walk-in shower she let her body soak again and then pulled the nozzle of the wall and pushed the head against her vagina forcing water up her pussy and let the mixture flow out and then repeated the process as best she could with her asshole.

When she got out of the shower her boss was standing there and smiling.

"That must feel better Nancy," said Ken as if nothing really happened. "I think you are going to make a great hooker and film star. I mean it."

Nancy just looked at her boss and tried to smirk but said nothing.

With a firmer tone, Ken said, "Nancy, I offered you a compliment. You are expected to show appreciation for such. And the appreciation should appear sincere."

Nancy knew he meant serious punishment if what she was about to say was not sincere sounding.

"I am sorry Ken. Did not mean to ignore the compliment. I am hoping you are correct and I do become a good whore and porn star," said Nancy as she stepped over to give Ken a kiss on the side of his face. "Please don't take my lack of response for not appreciating this opportunity."

Ken laughed. "Well now that sounds better."

"For the next part of the fun, I want you to look like a librarian or teacher or the like, so your makeup will be less garish and your outfit less revealing," said Ken. "I think they are wanting to have a gang bang scene with the teacher or the like."

Ken handed her a blouse and skirt, along with a set of matching bra and panties and garter belt. Some skin colored stockings were provided along with a pair of low heeled shoes.

Ken left briefly while Nancy put on her latest costume.

When he returned he had two drinks and handed one to Nancy.

"You know Nancy, I think you have finally started to realize your new position in life. You don't have to like it, but you simply need to accept the fact that you are going to be on your back with legs spread and on your knees with your mouth open a lot," said Ken. "Salud. Now drink up."

Nancy poured back the scotch Ken had provided her.

"Here have mine as well," he said, handing her the other drink. "Oh, brush your teeth and gargle in case any of the boys want to kiss you."

"And these guys are expecting you to put up a fight when they rape you," added Ken. "If they or I suspect anything less you will be strapped to the wall, legs and arms spread and I will use a bull whip on you. Comprende?"

Nancy nodded, "Yes, I will put up a good fight."

"Oh hair down for this event," said Ken as he walked back to the group.

When Nancy returned to the group Danny and Ken were discussing Nancy's next act.

"We can do this at our guest cabin," said Ken. "Nancy will go to the cabin and then you guys will come and knock on the door and force your way in and the rest is just dirty old rough sex."

"Danny will video from the outside and I will be in the cabin," said Ken. "don't break anything you can't afford to replace. In Nancy's case, we will just take it out in her ass."

sexartfan
sexartfan
62 Followers
12