Daughter's Revenge - Mom's Torment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny gave the boys a bag. "It's a rape bag. You know rope, cuffs, gags."

The "acting troupe" took the short walk over to the Ken's cabin by the river.

Ken went inside and had his video camera ready while Danny filmed Nancy walking to the cabin as the "gang" watched from the bushes. Nancy entered the cabin and a knock at the door meant action was about to begin.

Danny filmed the boys burst through the door overpowering the MILF and then Ken took over as the boys pushed the woman onto the bed.

Nancy did put up a good fight kicking and attempting to punch the men but soon Nancy's wrists were secured together over her head on the headboard. Then the men grabbed an ankle as Nancy kicked and screamed and secured first one and then the other to the footboard spreading Nancy's legs widely.

Nancy was secured.

The men all just stopped and admired the MILF in her predicament. They all knew what was coming as did the "actress."

Then one of the boys climbed onto the bed, straddled Nancy's waste and simply slapped her across the face.

"I was just imagining her as my girlfriend's bitch of a mom," said the young man who then ripped Nancy's blouse open exposing her bra covered tits. He then unzipped the zipper holding her skirt on and yanked it free revealing Nancy's whip striped body.

Using both hands, the man ripped each side of Nancy's panties and pulled them away revealing Nancy's trimmed cunt.

He got off the bed and walked around it admiring his handiwork.

"You think she is good enough to fuck," he asked of his companions.

There was hooting and shouting and then one and then another and another and another all removed their pants with each climbing on the bed between Nancy's legs, lifting her ass off the bed and plunging their cocks into her well abused pussy.

The "boys" set back after the gang bang and admired their victim for a few minutes while drinking beers.

"I want to pull her legs wider, you know like when a girl grabs behind her knees and pulls them apart for you. I want to see her ass and pussy at the same time," said one of the guys who then stood up, loosed one ankle from the footboard and bent Nancy's leg so it was nearly pressed against her chest and tied it off to the headboard. He repeated it for the other leg.

Nancy was completely exposed and it appeared that was enough to get the young men ready to shoot more loads of cum into the MILF.

Nancy was in agony from being in this position and she knew her ass was probably going to get the next round of cocks.

The first man to take position was about to ram his cock in her when Danny threw him a bottle of KY.

He lubed up his pole, pressed the tip against Nancy's asshole and pressed hard. Nancy screamed. It took him a few minutes of pounding Nancy's asshole, but finally he shot his load. Nancy could feel his cock deflate as it left her ass. It was quickly replaced by another cock. After about 30 minutes everyone had shot their cum into Nancy's once-tight ass.

It was time for another beer as the college boys pondered their next fun with the MILF. They left her as she was and looking at her one could see some come dripping from her spread cunt.

"Boys may I suggest the next activity," said Danny. "This is one I have been thinking about ever since I met Nancy."

"Sure, what you got on your mind," said the college boys' leader.

"Well free her up and drag over here, face up," said Danny. "Leave the ropes on her ankles and wrists."

Danny positioned the MILF where her ass was nearly hanging off the side of the bed and then attached the ropes from her ankles to the posts of on either side of her spreading her wide. He then secured the rope securing her wrists to the opposite side of the bed. Danny rummaged through the rape bag and found a ring gag and fitted it to the woman keeping her mouth open.

He pulled the wide leather belt from his jeans and handed it to one of the customers.

"Have fun," he said. "With the gag someone else can stick their cock in her mouth and not worry about it being bit."

The first strike of the belt on Nancy's pussy brought new life to her but she could only struggle some as a cock was already shoved down her throat. That man was holding on to her nipples as the other man whipped her pussy and clit.

It seemed the pain she was being forced to endure was getting worse at every turn. Soon every man had whipped her pussy and cum in her mouth and it appeared they were through.

It was late. The men put on their clothes and everyone left to head back to main house. Nancy was left spread and secured.

After about 30 minutes, Danny came back, grabbed his belt and whipped Nancy's cunt a few more times before releasing her, flipping her on her belly and whipping her ass with a few strokes. Then he plowed his cock into Nancy's pussy and fucked her.

"You are through for the night," said Danny. "Go back to the garage and clean yourself up again. There are clothes laid out for you."

12