Daughter's Revenge - Resort Sluts

Story Info
Mom/Daughter earning their keep.
6.5k words
4.29
22.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexartfan
sexartfan
61 Followers

This story is part of a series and a story involving bondage and non consensual sex. It is only a fantasy, with no basis in real life. All characters are depicted as over 18. It is a long story.

First Paid Gangbang In The Books - Round Two Starts

"Well that was fun, are you wanting to swap around and fuck the other slut or do something different," said Jerry to the guys who were sitting around in the living room sipping on drinks."

"What do you have in mind," asked one of the guys.

"If we leave them like they are, then you each get to swat their asses with a belt 10 times," said Jerry. "It can be firm, but not brutal. Nothing permanent.

"Shit, I am up for that," said one of the guys. "Probably get my dick hard for fucking the daughter."

The rest of the guys seemed OK with that.

"Remember guys, we can make their asses red, but we don't draw blood or damage the property," said Jerry. "They need to make a lot more money for me this weekend."

Both Nancy and Angie looked up as the men returned to the room.

Danny handed two of the men wide leather belts.

"Remember, nothing damaging," said Danny.

The two men folded the belts and slapped them against their hands making loud pops.

Both women started to try to struggle, but the clamps on their nipples brought them back to reality.

"Any of you guys ever whip a woman's bare ass," said Jerry. Three or four of the customers raised their hands.

"The first time I did, I damn near shot my load on about the third lash," said Jerry. "So if you want to go ahead and finish off your hard-on after whipping them, feel free."

Jerry walked over to the women. "By the way each of your customers has been offered the opportunity to whip your asses 10 times. That will be at least 50 lashes on those pretty, tight asses. Might be kind of hard to sit down afterwards."

Jerry walked over and removed the women's heels as well. "You might want to whip their feet instead of also," he added.

The first blow of the belt caught Nancy off guard and she screamed into her gag and then she heard another slap of the belt and saw her daughter trying to scream as well.

"Oh, I sure wish we were out in the country or at some nice desolate place so we could listen to the screams," said George. "We are missing so much without hearing the girls scream."

The whippings continued and apparently every man needed to finish off their hard-on by roughly fucking the woman they had whipped. Sometimes, the men would swap out half way through their whip sessions and work the other woman's ass. A couple of men took pure joy in whipping Nancy's feet.

The mother-daughter combo was worn out and broken. They would accept any options to the brutal treatment they had endured.

Images of their beaten asses stuck up in the air were shown to each woman.

"Now that's a beautiful ass, Angie," said George to her. "You know, if you had agreed to my advances early on, you would be right here directing the fun. Instead you are part of the fun."

"You mom never stood a chance," he continued. "One way or another between Danny, Jerry and I we were going to have our way with her. You just kind of made it happen sooner rather than later."

"Girls, we are going to give you a break for a short while," said Danny. "Now when we pull your gags, no screaming or protesting or anything like that. Tonight your mouths are for sucking cock, licking each other's pussy. So no protests?"

Both of the women looked at him and nodded. They knew they were in for the long haul.

Their tit clamps were removed and the pain prompted both to yell into their gags.

"Now the gags can go," said Danny.

Their gags were removed first and both women knew better than to say anything. Their jaws ached from being stretched.

Then their wrists and ankles were released.

"Don't move just yet, " said George moving the ice buckets from under the women's cunts to the floor. "Now, get up and squat over the buckets."

Both of the tired, attractive women dropped down on their knees over the buckets in the middle of the floor. The men or customers were watching intently.

"Now spread your pussies and scoop out any cum you can and put it in the bucket," instructed George.

The women just looked at him.

"Come on girls. Don't be slow or we will have to tie you down and beat your tits with a belt," said George with a tone of threat.

Both women shook their heads and then each reached between their legs and used their fingers to scoop out their customer's cum and deposited it in the buckets.

"Now suck each other's fingers clean," said George.

There was some hesitation, but not much. Each woman placed their fingers in front of the other and started licking and sucking them clean. The customers were eating it up.

"Fucking yeah," said one or two of them.

Then George handed each of the women a plastic spoon.

"Guessing you know what this is for," he said with a smirk on his face. "Eat up the cum in the buckets."

Still squatting over them, the two women reached for the buckets and started scooping up the cum like ice cream and eating it. There was not a lot, perhaps a small glass full, but the impact on the women and effect on the men was obvious. The men loved it, the women were demoralized.

Muff-Diving Duo

"That's good," said George. "Now mom lay on your back on the bed and pull your knees to your chest."

Nancy got up, laid down on her back and pulled her knees to her chest, making her red ass and worn pussy plainly visible. The tightness of her long legs and beautiful, beaten ass was breathtaking to the men.

"Now daughter, clean up your mom with your tongue and mouth," George instructed.

Angie glared at George and said, "No way. I am not doing that."

"Get a gag and a belt," said George to Danny who quickly produced the items.

Angie quickly saw what was going to happen.

"No, no you don't have to do that," she said and got up and got in position to clean up her mom.

She looked around the room. The men were watching her intently, all with lustful smiles. Then she turned her attention to her mom's pussy and started lightly licking it. Immediately she could taste cum.

"Get down there, use your hands to spread your mom's cunt and lick her clean," said George.

Angie reluctantly obeyed. She used her fingers to spread her mom's pussylips apart and started licking more of the leftover cum from her. Nancy was disgusted about what was happening but was feeling her pussy getting moist at the same time.

After a couple of minutes of this, George told the women to switch places.

"Mom, it's your time to clean Angie's cunt," said George. "You know what to do."

Angie got up on the bed and laid on her back and brought her young, muscular legs back to her chest exposing a red ass and youthful pussy for all to see. Nancy without hesitation, pushed her face into her daughter's muff and started licking, tasting the cum. Then she spread her daughter's pussy wide and licked her cunt with vigor.

Her slutty daughter responded pretty quickly and was quickly getting moist. Her breathing was starting to change.

"Guys, the daughter is liking this," said Jerry.

Angie looked at the men who were ogling the experience. She couldn't help it, she wanted to orgasm. Her mom was really working her. Finally, Angie let go of her legs and used her hands to pull her mom's face hard into her pussy, grinding against her face. Mom was making her daughter cum with her tongue and she could feel the moisture.

Finally, Angie was spent.

The men were clapping and Angie could care less. She was worn out and just laid there in the afterglow of a very good orgasm.

Nancy was tapped on the shoulder and told to step back.

Before she could react a man had spread Angie's legs and planted his cock into her and another cock was shoved in her mouth. There was nothing gentle about the fucking Angie was enduring.

Nancy was led to a table and bent over it. "Spread them," said the customer.

Nancy spread her legs widely and a cock was quickly inserted into her moist cunt. Another man grabbed her face and forced his cock into her mouth and started fucking her face. They were treating the mother a lot better than Angie. The men were making every effort to fuck the younger slut as brutally as they could, mauling her breasts, twisting her nipples, pulling her hair, anything they could do to cause the young woman agony.

Five more fucks and blow jobs each for the mother-daughter duo.

"Go take a shower and clean each other up," said Jerry. "Time for you girls to take a break. We will be watching, so clean each other up the way you know we would want or we might get creative."

The women went to the bathroom, removed what was left of their clothing and headed for the glass enclosed walk-in shower. They saw a video camera mounted on a suction cup mount overlooking them.

They were not saying much to each other.

"Angie why the hell did you set me up for this," said Nancy as they got in the shower together.

"Because I could, because you dragged me to this town and because I saw a chance to make some real money," said Angie. "But hey that's not working out now."

"Do you know what else they are going to do to us," asked Nancy.

"Well get fucked a bunch more. I know our asses will be getting more cock soon. I know we had some creative plans for you like a milking machine," said Angie. "Oh, shit, I bet they use that on both of us and fuck us while we are being milked."

The two "cleaned" each other knowing that was what was wanted by their customers and bosses and then toweled each other off.

Danny brought in some clothes for both of them. Stockings, barely-there panties, heels, garter belts, two short skirts with slits in the sides in red and black. They were both given opaque button up blouses.

"Don't bother with the buttons, just tie them up at the base," said Danny. "Now get dressed, put on some make up. A couple of your customers paid extra to take you both to the bar and show you off. You might get some more customers. You know you each have earned a thousand each tonight. Us guys are splitting about two-k each."

"When you get dressed, come back to the living area, have a drink with your escorts and then off to the bar," said Danny. "It's about midnight, so the bar will close in another hour and a half or so. They are paying you to accompany them, so show them a good time. When they are ready to leave, ask them to escort you back to this suite. Don't dare consider trying to go home."

"Your escorts understand you are not to be subjected to any embarrassing requests while at the bar," said Danny. "So it should be a chance to relax before going to bed - alone - later so you can rest up for another day and night of fun and profit."

Both women liked the idea of not being forced to perform, even if only for the remainder of the night.

The women dressed and entered the living room. Only their bosses and two of their customers were there chatting. They all looked up from their drinks and conversation when the women entered the room.

The two women were striking, the MILF had the mature look, with beautiful legs and body that no man would not turn to look at. The daughter, well, she was simply a hot chick with strong, muscular legs, tight ass and perfectly sized tits.

"Dammnnnn," said one of the customers, "You girls look hot, You're going to attract the looks at the bar."

"Remember gentlemen, don't do anything that would publicly embarrass mom and daughter at the bar and have them back here before it closes," said Jerry. "The girls need their rest."

Drinks were offered to Angie and Nancy.

"Just apple juice," said Jerry. "A little energy."

The women and their escorts were unaware that a tablet of molly was dropped in each of the women's non-alcoholic drinks.

The men, who had fucked each of the two women at least three times, were actually gentlemen for the most part. Dancing, they made no outlandish efforts to expose the women, simply allowing their hands to roam each of the women's asses. At their booth, they played a little more, but nothing forceful.

Several men asked the two women to dance over the course of the night and a couple of them came on a little stronger, but their escorts stepped in and calmed them down.

Both women were feeling pretty happy at this point and appeared to be having a good time. They did not notice that their escorts would follow up with the men they danced with and whisper something in their ear and hand them a business card.

It was nearing closing time and both of the women were pretty happy. The pills were working.

"Now before we leave both of us want to see mom and daughter kiss each other," said one of the escorts. "You know, kiss each other like a horny man would. I am sure you have both experienced that."

The two women looked at each and kind of laughed. The happy pills were still working. "You gotta be kidding," said Angie. "Kiss my mom."

"What mommy doesn't need a kiss," said Nancy.

While they were feeling an odd sense of euphoria, they also knew they had no choice.

Nancy pulled her daughter towards her in the booth and started kissing her as if she was the "man" letting her hands roam over her daughter's body, squeezing her breasts. Angie soon replied and pushed her hand under her mom's dress and inserted a finger into her mother's pussy.

The men had eased the table away from the booth to get a better view. A couple of their dance partners had come around as well and were enjoying the show. At this point both women's tops were loose exposing their smallish tits and the men could see each woman was now fingering the other.

"I think they are ready to fuck again," said one of the escorts. "Let's get them back to their room."

"Ok girls, suck off each other's pussy fingers, tie up those tops and let's go back to your room," said the other escort.

Each woman presented the other woman with the fingers that had been buried in their cunts and they both sucked them clean.

"Very good girls, now let's go," said an escort.

The women got up, looked around and realized they had just finished putting on a show and kind of laughed. "Didn't know we had an audience," said Angie.

As they headed out of the bar, they realized they had a following of 5 or 6 guys, all they had danced with, were following them. Mom and daughter knew their night was not over at 2 a.m. Probably just getting started again.

When they entered their suite, their three "managers" were there watching TV. The women instantly recognized the audio of them being gang banged and looked at the screen to see themselves being fucked side-by-side on the bed. Their buzz started to wear off some.

The six other guys entered the room and were introduced to George, Danny and Jerry.

Round Two Starts

The living room was a little crowded with a bunch of men and two women, but Jerry quickly took control.

"Gentlemen, you have been recruited by these girls' escorts to help break in our mother-daughter whore team," said Jerry. "It's 2:30 and they are yours until 6. Then they get to sleep until noon when the fun starts up again."

"The costs are $300 each," said Jerry. "Everyone OK with that."

No objections and the men were pulling out their wallets.

"We accept credit cards, too," said Jerry.

"Ok, this round will be a little different than the first round earlier," said George. "We have a new twist, a milking machine."

George started walking to the bedroom.

There was a simple station on the floor with what appeared to be the milking machine.

"Angie, take off your dress and blouse and panties. Leave the hose and garter and high heels," said Danny. "And get on your hands and knees."

Angie did as told. The nearly naked woman was certainly enticing in the position. She kneeled into the breeding bench that allowed her tits to swing free while her ankles and wrists were strapped in place. The pumps were attached to her breasts and the machine started generating a steady vacuum sound and the attachments were contracting and expanding over Angie's nipples with the vacuum holding it in place.

"Ok this is the setup, every 30 minutes you swap out cows. The milking cow can be fucked and will suck while being milked," said Danny. "The other one, pretty much do as you please. Don't damage the goods and the ass is off limits for now. You can spank and whip it, just don't fuck it."

"Alrightttt," said one of the new customers.

"Oh, I left this timer here and it will go off at the top and bottom of the hour for the cow swap," said Danny. "Make sure a cow is being milked always. Now have at it."

There were cameras set up to capture the action with two focused on the milking station. The TV in the room was broadcasting the milk station. Already, Angie had a cock in her cunt and one in her mouth. Her mom was on her knees facing the TV and watching her daughter being double-teamed as a cock was shoved into her pussy. Her view was soon blocked when a cock showed up at her face. She obediently started sucking it.

Angie was experiencing something the young woman had never had to, the sensation of someone trying to milk her. There was a certain sensuality to it, but that feeling was routinely broken each time one of the customers started hammering her pussy hard.

Nancy had finished sucking her third cock and swallowing the cum when the buzzer went off and she was escorted to the milking machine. She was locked into place and the milking machine attached to her breasts and turned on.

After two hours both women had been milked for an hour each and their breasts were aching. The men had dumped load after load of cum into their mouths and pussies. Even Danny, Jerry and George had joined the action forcing each woman to suck each of their cocks.

At about 5 at cow change, the action slowed down some for the men. They let the woman being milked do so without a cock in her. Nancy was the unlucky one not being milked. She was told to lay face down on the bed. Four men held her spread eagle and a belt was handed to the fifth guy. He started beating Nancy's ass and Angie watched on, thankful to be where she was.

Nancy screamed once and a pair of panties was quickly shoved into her mouth.

"Shit that got me hard watching you beat her ass," said the sixth guy holding his cock. "Let me fuck her."

They held her spread eagle while the man fucked her as hard as he could and shot his load into her pussy.

"Turn Nancy over," said George. "Whip her breasts and pussy. That should get you guys hard."

"But use this," said George, handing one of the men a piece of cane.

The men gladly obliged. Nancy looked up in fear with the panties still stuffed in her mouth as she saw one of the men practicing his swats with the cane.

Then the first swat landed on her left nipple. Nancy screamed into her gag. The man took turns working one nipple then the other. Nancy was exhausted from screaming.

"Before you work her pussy, let me fuck her," said one of the guys. "That nipple whipping got me hard as hell."

The man positioned himself between Nancy's spread legs and shoved his cock in.

"Now whip those tits while I fuck her," said the man.

The man with the cane started firmly working each breast, which were red from the whipping.

The man fucking her was watching intently the swing of the cane as it contacted with Nancy's breasts trying to time each thrust with the cane landing on Nancy's abused breasts.

He came in a matter of minutes, pulling his cock and shooting his cum on Nancy's belly.

"Whip her cunt now," he said as he jerked the last bit of cum out of his dick and onto Nancy's stomach.

Danny stepped up and handed one of the men a ring gag.

"You can stick your cock in her mouth while her pussy is whipped and she can't bite," said Danny.

sexartfan
sexartfan
61 Followers
12