All Comments on 'Daughter's Revenge - Resort Sluts'

by sexartfan

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love this series I hope Angie gets the worst of the attention for the rest of the weekend. Since she doesn't work with her mother her body can take more bruising and abuse. I still hope these two become sex slaves and are permanently marked as such and maybe even pierced so they can be connected for their masters/mistress entertainment.

sexartfansexartfan8 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. I suspect permanent markings are in both of our women's future. However, i fear, the MILF may experience the more extreme of the abuse. There is something about an older woman that brings out the best/worst of a man as compared to an inexperienced young woman. But alas, these women are not destined to be slaves in the the BDSM ways, but more like chattel and perhaps a mother-daughter team has a future in the sex trade or movies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

can not wait to read more of what happens next and is planned to mother and daughter

sexartfansexartfan7 months agoAuthor

Working on next part. Nancy is not enjoying it, but the college kids are having a blast. Hope it is fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the writer needs to see a phsycayatrist pronto

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexartfan@sexartfan
I am a fan of erotic literature focusing on the non consensual stuff and public humiliation. The written word is more erotic than video for me as it makes the brain visualize scenes. I wish I was an artist, too, as I would be trying to illustrate some of my stories. My prefere...