Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 02

Story Info
Joleena gives me the same as her boyfriend got.
2.5k words
4.57
30.1k
46
0

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

Joleena said that the next time she brought her boyfriend home, that I should hide in her closet to watch them go at it. Her closet had a great view of her bed, and it was long, with sliding mirror doors that could be adjusted to give a watcher the entire view of the bed. We brought in a chair and made some adjustments to the clothes, and careful positioning of the doors. I made my way into the closet, while my daughter stretched out on the bed. After seating myself, I looked out. The view was perfect, nothing in the way, and the lamp was positioned in such a way that even the soft, dim glow from the low watt bulb would not cast any light into the area of the closet where I would be. My daughter was grinning at me, as she ran her fingers up and down the seam of her jeans, pressing tightly against the cleft of her inner lips.

With a wide smile, she said, "How's the view, Daddy? Will Daddy be able to see his little girl getting fucked?"

I grinned back, "Oh yes indeed. The view is perfect, Daddy's cock will be more than hard and ready enough to fuck his little girl."

"Ummmm, I can hardly wait. Being fucked by my boyfriend, then being able to make my Daddy feel so good," she whispered.

We also worked out a few more details, like my getting into the closet when I heard his car pull up in the driveway, and creeping quietly back to my room, when she saw him out, to await her arrival. As they left on their date, my cock was twitching, eager to see my daughter in action again.

At about 12:30 AM, I heard his car pull into the driveway, making my way up the stairs in the dark, I hurried into my daughter's room, and took my place in her closet, ready to watch.

About 5 minutes later, they entered the bedroom. She switched on the small bedside lamp and flashed me a secret, most wicked, horny smile. She stripped her boyfriend, and, with a giggle, pushed him back onto her bed. She slowly stripped, giving her boyfriend and me a sexy strip show.

I noticed that she had done some grooming, as her pubic region was down to a neatly trimmed blonde bush. She slipped on a sheer open cup red baby doll nightie, and this caused two cocks to get very hard. Climbing onto the bed, she was able to look me in the eyes, as she told her boyfriend, and me, what she was going to do.

"Umm, I love that your cock is so hard, so stiff for me. I'm going to suck your hard cock, until you shoot every drop of your hot spunk down my eager throat. Then, you are going to lick me until I cum, and then I want you to fuck me, and pump a thick juicy load deep in my cunt."

She quickly lowered her head, and drew his cock into her mouth, encasing his prick in the warm confines of my daughter's sexy mouth. Her boyfriend gave a grunt of pleasure, as he sucked in his stiff cock, right to the balls.

She drew her head back, then plunged down the stiff shaft again. Her head went up and down, over and over, giving his cock a real hot mouth polishing. Sensing he was about to blow, she cupped his throbbing balls in her hand and began to massage them.

This was too much for her boyfriend, and he let out a moan of pleasure as his big balls exploded, squirting a thick, juicy load of hot spunk into her eager mouth. I watched her as she sucked every drop out of his throbbing prick. She lifted her head up, smiled at me, and swallowed his big load. My cock was rock hard, knowing that I had that coming.

Laying back, my daughter said, "My turn. Get your hot mouth down there, and lick my cunt until I cum all over your face."

He was eager to accept, and soon his mouth was between my daughter's parted thighs. My daughter's face was alive with pleasure, her head turned towards the closet, her eyes gazing at mine, as she whispered, "Oh yes, lick me, lick me there, don't stop! I've wanted your tongue for so long, lick me there, and make me cum!"

Encouraged by her words, her boyfriend slid his tongue into her, over and over, then wrapped it around her clit, pulling at it again and again. It was wildly exciting, watching her boyfriend licking her pussy wildly, my daughter grunted with pleasure, she was ready to explode. He slid two fingers up her pussy, finger fucking her as his tongue drove her throbbing clit to a frenzy.

Looking at me, Joleena cried out, "Yes, oh yes, damn you're so good, keep licking me, baby, I'm almost there, almost, almost, ungh, ungh, ungh, oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, OH YES!!"

As her voice shrieked out, her pussy exploded, a wash of hot juices gushed out, and she howled with delight as she came hard, her pussy wrenching and spasming wildly, clamping down on her boyfriend's fingers, gushing her juices into his eager mouth. Her boyfriend lifted her and positioned her on her hands and knees.

Looking right at me, she growled, "Oh yeah, doggy style, ram me with your hard cock, and fuck me like a bitch in heat! Let me have it!"

He was glad to do so, and he slid his entire cock up her tight cunt, in one smooth push. Joleena grunted as he went in right to the balls. Her boyfriend set a steady rhythm, pounding her pussy, the wet squelch of my daughter's juicy, fiery fuck-hole being reamed out made my cock throbbing hard, until my daughter's cries of orgasm filled the room, and brought his climax on, as his cock exploded, and he emptied his throbbing balls, splashing his juicy load deep in her cunt.

They rested for a few minutes, and just as she was taking him out of her bedroom, Joleena looked my way and mouthed, "see you soon, Daddy."

As they reached the main floor, I quietly made my way back to my bedroom. Lying there with a case of stoneware cock, my daughter soon returned, lighting the candle, displaying her body in that very sexy baby doll nightie for my eyes.

"Daddy, I'm all douched out, so my tight little pussy is minty fresh for you. Do you want to fuck your little girl while I'm wearing the nightie, or do you want me totally naked?"

"Leave the nightie on baby, it looks so sexy!"

"Ok Daddy, you know that Daddy's little girl is so ready to suck your cock, now lie back Daddy, so your little girl can suck Daddy's cock!"

I did as she asked, and her eyes flashed desire at me as her hand circled my hard cock, and she squeezed it gently. She moved her hand slowly up and down, her eyes wide as she looked at my cock, and the way it throbbed with eagerness in her hands. She brought her full lips to the head of my cock, and began to kiss my cock lightly, her lips brushing the head.

I saw her tongue snake out, and she began to lick gently at the head of my cock. I moaned with pleasure at the sensation, and her tongue began to roam all over my throbbing cock, over the shaft, up and down the length.

Returning to the head of my cock, Joleena parted her lips, and her mouth slid down over my cock. I groaned with pleasure, from the feel of her hot wet mouth engulfing my cock. She slid her mouth down until my entire seven inches were in her mouth. She clamped her pouty, rosebud lips tightly around my shaft, and she slid her mouth up, until just the head was in her mouth, then down, taking in my entire length again.

She kept this up, sliding up and down my throbbing length again and again, and the sensation was making my toes curl with pleasure. Daddy's little girl had true cocksucker lips, and I could feel the spunk sizzling as her lips expertly milked my shaft, and I knew I was almost there. I warned her that I was about to climax in her mouth, five seconds later, I exploded, moaning with pleasure as my spunk gushed into Joleena's eager mouth. I could feel the gushing streams spewing all over her tongue, as she took in every drop, swallowed it all, and smiled at me.

"Ok baby, it's time you got your cunt licked! Daddy has been horny for your cunt for a long time, and now my little girl is going to get licked to orgasm by Daddy. Sit on my face," I growled lustfully at her.

With a smile of desire, Joleena squatted over my face. I found myself staring at her beautiful crimson pussy, covered by a fine down of neatly trimmed blonde pubic hair. Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and I got a peek at her luscious inner pinkness, rosy, swollen, and wet with her desire. The scent of my daughter in heat filled my nostrils, it just about made me dizzy with desire.

She cooed, "Go ahead and eat me Daddy, your little girl's pussy is all hot and juicy just for you!"

I looped my hands around Joleena's hips and pulled her down close. I was almost shaking with excitement, as I thrust my tongue up into her, sucking up her juices as she cradled my head against her cunt. The erotic taste of her juices spurred me on, as I licked her steaming pussy wildly. She gave me precise instructions on how best to please her and she cooed with pleasure as I hit the right places.

"Yes, oh yes, there, right there! Keep licking me Daddy, make your horny little girl cum all over your face!" Joleena panted.

I ran my tongue up into her and used my fingers to stroke her clit to a climax, and she exploded, jerking and thrashing, as she unloaded a gusher of juices, my tongue and mouth busy, sucking out all her hot juices.

Just before climbing off, Joleena took my cock into her mouth, licking my cock up to a renewed hard-on. She positioned herself on hands and knees and she cocked her ass up higher to me, raising herself for entry. Her hand reached down and cupped her mound, her fingers parted her lips, giving me a look at her luscious inner femininity, rosy pink, her inner labial lips swollen and dewy wet with desire, as if inviting me to power my cock deep into her. Getting into position, I was more than ready. She reached down between us, taking my cock and she led me up to her steamy entrance.

"Daddy, that's where I want you to be," Joleena growled, "Give me your hard, horny cock, slide him right up there where he all belongs, and give your horny little girl what she wants, I'm Daddy's little girl, and I need to be fucked by Daddy's hard cock, Fuck me, NOW!"

The sight of Joleena in heat, and egging me on to fuck her, kept my cock steel hard, and I needed to feel her slick heat wrapped around my stiff cock again. I mounted her, taking her from behind, powering my bloated, rock-hard cock as far up her tight, burning cunt as I could.

She squealed with pleasure as my swollen cock opened her up. I gripped her hips tightly, grunting out, "Oh Fuck, yeah!" as I powered my cock deep up her, the feel of the slick heat of her fiery, tight, hugging sheath wrapping around my hard cock, hearing her grunt of pleasure as I pushed in right to the hilt.

"Yeah, give it to me!", she cooed, "Mmmmm, it feels so damn good to have my Daddy deep inside his little girl's horny cunt again! Let me have it all, Daddy, fuck me good, I wanna feel your throbbing cock get rock hard, the swelling of your prick wedging me open even further, and shoot your hot load deep inside your little girl! I wanna feel you squirt every drop into me, I wanna feel my Daddy's hot, incestuous load splattering against my cervix, fill up my womb Daddy!!"

Fired up by her excitement, I was happy to oblige. Gripping her hips tightly, I plunged into her again and again, going right to the balls. She was grunting passionately as I jackhammered my hard cock into her, plowing her most inviting furrow.

The feel of my Joleena's fiery, tight teen cunt wrapped snugly around my cock kept me steel hard as I gave her a doggy style power fucking, slamming deep into her, driving deep up her quivering cunt, again and again. Her sounds of joy and delight urged me on as I power reamed her steamy depths over and over again. My grunts of passion joined hers, as I could feel my nut sac cinch up tight, my balls locked into firing position. I could feel the cum building, I knew I was gonna cum massively.

The feel of her tight burning fuck-hole, wrapped snugly around my throbbing cock and milking me, brought me to the boiling point, I could feel my cock thumping, getting ready to explode, getting set to flood my daughter's eager cunt. My cock started to jerk and swell up tight, as my cum hit the boiling point.

"Yeah, let it go, Daddy let me have it! Shoot off that thick load, flood your little girl's horny cunt with that thick juicy load of spunk you have for me, cum in me, cum in me NOW!" Joleena gasped.

I could feel her hand reach under and wrap around my balls, giving them a gentle squeezing. Combining that with her hot sexy words, and watching her ass jiggle slightly, as I drove my aching cock into her steaming cunt over and over, shoved me over the edge. With a roar of pleasure, I let it go, my cock buried deep up her tight cunt, pulsing wildly, erupting in her, as I shot my hot cum deep inside her tight cunt.

As my pulsing cock splattered a thick juicy load against her cervix, filling her womb, she howled with pleasure as her cunt wrenched wildly, her orgasm tearing into her, making her body shake like a leaf in a storm. I could feel my cock, spurting out thick ropes of cum deep inside her, splattering her insides as her pussy, wrapped tightly around my shaft, spasmed wildly, sucking every drop out of me. As our orgasms ebbed, we flopped down in a sweaty, satisfied heap.

Just before sleep took us, I could feel my daughter's tired, well fucked body molded against mine, and I fell asleep with a very satisfied smile on my face.

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers