The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
She's in her dad's trial therapy program and things heat up.
8.3k words
4.63
119.1k
162

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,320 Followers

Tennis player Marguerite is in her dad's research program. He discovers more about her than he planned. Hope you enjoy the story! XO DG

This story contains an extramarital affair, so if you find that bothersome, do not read. If you do though, don't complain to me about the adultery. :D

The Doctor's Daughter

Chapter 01

Mags, you're going to ace the tournament," Bunny said, tossing me a towel. Besides my dad, she was my bestie and number one supporter.

"You know I'm finally feeling pretty good about my game. More in control of all my movements," I said, wiping the sweat from my face. We began to walk the path back to the dorm. "I have a therapy meeting with my dad tomorrow before practice, so I'll have to come here directly from his office."

"Lucky you! I wish Doctor Hunk would need me," Bunny said, tossing her flame-red hair back dramatically. I laughed at her comical hots for my dad. "Yeah, well I know you don't see it..." she said, giving me a sidelong oh sure glance.

In fact, I have long been acutely aware of how handsome my dad is. He and I had an unusual father-daughter relationship. He was a well-known orthopedic doctor surgeon that specialized in hip and knee replacement and research therapy. His study of developing muscles to protect hips and knees before they became damaged made him a worldwide name. He was considered a god amongst the sports crowd. He had a waiting list for those that want to take muscle therapy to help prevent injuries, and very few made the cut to get in the program.

I always knew my dad loved me, but we never had a close relationship. When I was young, he had an orthopedic practice he was attempting to build. Then as I reached my teen years, he began to travel the world training and lecturing. I always understood why and never felt deprived. Somehow, even when young, I knew he was doing important work.

The one link we always had was tennis He was a world-class tennis player and started me playing at four. An age my mother found too young. Now she is too wrapped up in her social stature in the community to notice what I'm doing.

Della Mae Chittenden was born into the crème of society. She was groomed to be a social maven her whole life. Although her family was disappointed in her choice of a college student that only wanted to become a doctor, she didn't let that sway her. Her father was once mayor of the small town we live in expected big things from her- marrying into wealth, not the possibility of future wealth by the upcoming Doctor Jackson Honoré. I know what you're thinking. Small town. This town had the oldest and most stately homes around and housed old money that they shared with the university. Especially when one could have a building with your name after the right amount of those old dollars.

It also had the best orthopedic medical school, which is also where I go to college, and where dad was a full professor. But much to my dad's disappointment, I was there to major in marketing. Medicine was just never my interest. I was sad when I discovered that about myself. I knew he would like me to become a doctor, although he never said as much.

We never really discussed it though. By the time I was ready to think about my future, he was in the thick of his research and traveling the world to teach and lecture. During my most formative years, we passed each other as we breezed in and out. Mother now took no notice of either one of us, having a career of climbing the social ladder.

I got back to my dorm room and looked in the nearly empty refrigerator. I spent half my time here and half my time at home so didn't keep much here. I called for pizza, grabbed an against-training-policy beer, and waited, while I considered my schedule for tomorrow.

I had classes, then a short break before the therapy appointment with dad. Well, tomorrow wasn't therapy, it was the test to see how the therapy was doing. He did that every so often. He never admitted it, but I always believed I was the Guinea pig for the incoming Guinea pigs that signed up for his program. It was all research, so didn't cost us anything.

*****

My father's office was on the top floor of one of the oldest buildings on campus. A giant sandstone behemoth with peaks and spires that could be taken for a church. The view of the majestic oaks that shaded the lush green lawn was gorgeous as the leaves were just beginning to change to oranges and yellows.

I breezed by the biddy that sat at the desk outside the professor's offices with a flip of my fingers. Her pursed lips weren't lost on me when she noticed my multi colored blonde hair and tennis skirt showing an indecent length of leg. Lucky for her I wore a pullover sweater because the air was cooling outside.

I closed the door behind me, pulled the sweater off and carefully folded it, and placed it over my racket.

Being in his office always brought a smile. The old building hadn't been modernized and was appointed with wide oak woodwork, floor-to-ceiling paned windows, an oak-beamed ceiling, and a worn wooden floor. Turn around and you'd see the patient's high-low chrome medical table with a plethora of contraptions hanging from the ceiling above.

I chuckled thinking how it could be construed as a playset for sex, then laughed aloud thinking that this was my dad's office.

I hopped up on the table and tugged my top higher. With forty D breasts, anything with a slight scoop neck became a dangerous nipple-baring peepshow. They were too large for a sports bra but did find a bra that would hold me tight, albeit pushing my tits tight together.

They still sat high on my chest, and I didn't need the support, but I did need to have them managed to keep from bouncing while I played. I was never allowed to show that much of myself at home, so this would be a shock to my dad. If he even noticed.

Punctually at two o'clock, the door opened, and he strode in, nearly at a run.

"Marguerite, it's wonderful to see you," he said, dropping his case on his desk and flipping through the mail.

I studied him while he opened what appeared to be an important piece of mail. He was tall, six feet, and in perfect shape from playing tennis. His dark tan complimented the silvering of his black hair. Thick black eyebrows and long black lashes highlighted denim blue eyes. I stifled a laugh at Bunny's perfect name for him... Doctor Hunk.

He tossed the mail on his desk and turned.

"So how have you been doing?"

I knew he wasn't inquiring about me, but about how the therapy was affecting me. I looked up to see his glance at my cleavage. Not surprised because I knew it was the first he'd seen mine. I ran down the list that he wanted to hear. He nodded as I went through each point.

When I completed that, I turned and stretched out on the well-padded table. I put my feet flat, knees raised, forgetting that I wore the short tennis skirt with the white panties underneath. Another first for father, I thought, smiling to myself and feeling more than a bit naughty. I always assumed he had a side chick, or chicks because my mother was somewhat of a cold fish.

"Okay, we will," he stopped to clear his throat, "start with your strength." I raised my feet, and he hooked my ankles into the stirrups that hung from the ceiling.

My legs were spread as he raised the stirrups higher. I was to raise my lower body while he noted the muscle use and, hopefully, increasing strength.

Where normally I wore pants, his hands were now on skin. His touch was nervously light, then as I began the exercise, became firmer. His knowledgeable fingers tracked which muscles were used more, and which needed another position.

His hand felt hot on my firm ass and, then ran up the back of my leg to my knee. I repeated and his hand slid down my inner thigh until the side of his hand pressed on my heating pussy. The effect of his hands on my bare skin was much different and my body was responding. I was sure he could feel the steamy heat that built between my legs.

My chest heaved and my nipples poked lewdly through the white bra and top.

His voice snapped me out of the daydream when he said in a low gravel voice that I'd not heard before, "I'm happy with what you've achieved so far. I think we are missing some muscles and need to work on them. I'm going to spread your feet and see if that has any effect on those muscles." I looked at him and nodded. He spread my feet and adjusted my legs, so they were spread wide. "I don't want to put any stress on your joints."

Again, his hand went to my ass with a firm grip. I began pulling myself higher, then down. He held his hand on the back of my thigh, slowly sliding lower as my muscles contracted.

My legs were so wide my pussy lips felt as though they gaped open. I wondered if my panties revealed anything besides the wetness, which I was sure was visible. He slid his hand to the base of my thigh where it joined my body, his fingers brushed the wetness. He swallowed so hard I could hear it.

The stirrups lowered and I knew the next move. I wasn't sure if he was ready for it, or even if I was.

I placed my feet flat on the table, reached up, and grabbed the sling above my head. He would kneel on the table between my legs and check my hips while I pulled up. It flashed through my mind that this would be an excellent sex position with him up on his knees between my wide-spread legs.

I began to raise and lower my ass and he checked for muscle movement. Then he knelt on the table between my legs. It was then I saw the bulge in his pants with the distinctive wet spot. My pussy gushed at the sight. He was concentrating on his job and not meeting my eyes.

His four fingers were on my hip bones, this thumbs in the crease of my body and thighs. They remained there while I pushed up and down, totally suspended by the system. I varied my movement by just a fraction. Whether it was accidental or on purpose, I can't tell you.

The motion moved me higher, his fingers slipped off my hipbone and his thumbs slid over my swollen pussy lips.

"Marguerite," he said softly, almost a plea.

"Daddy." I heard his sharp intake of breath when he heard that. I hadn't called him that in years but it just came out.

"Oh, baby girl. I can't help myself. Tell me to stop," he growled, putting his fingers under the elastic of my panties and pulling them off. He put my legs over his shoulders, and I felt the heat of his breath on my sensitive pussy.

Teeth nibbled on my swollen lips. I wove my fingers through his thick black hair when his tongue touched my clit. I had to hold on for fear I'd disappear into thin air as the orgasm racked through my body.

I pulled my top and bra over each shoulder baring my tits. They were so needy I had to rub them and pinch my nipples while my dad ate me and sent me into another skyrocketing orgasm.

He looked up at me, icy blue eyes under those thick lashes. He moaned and pushed up on his knees to take a nipple between his teeth and tug. My father was an accomplished lover by the way he knew a woman's body, and I wanted it all. He dropped to his elbows while he savored my tits, his cock throbbed in his pants, pressed against my bare cunt.

I rocked and rubbed against him. He groaned, squeezed my tits together, and worked between both nipples.

"Daddy," I moaned, wanting... No needing, more.

He pressed his bulging mound into my wide-open pussy, and I could feel it throb against my clit. I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"Baby, we can't," he ground out. I reached down and squeezed his hard rod. He moaned and I slipped my hand into his trousers. His cock was hot and hard and jerked in my hand. I knew this wasn't the time to complete our loving, but I needed to please him as he pleased me.

I squeezed the thickness and thumbed the wet head. He jerked and groaned in response. He opened his pants and lowered his zipper allowing me better access.

"I want you to cum for me," I whispered.

His mouth covered mine, our tongues dueling and searching as I stroked his cock. He gasped in my mouth, his cock throbbed hard and hot seed flowed into my hand. He continued to moan and growl, stifling it in our mouths. I came along with him, just hearing him. Feeling him.

His body relaxed on me momentarily, then he rolled off on his feet next to the narrow table.

"I've never lost control like that, Marguerite," he said quietly, righting his pants. I lay wanton on the table, legs spread revealing my wet pussy, bare breasts bounced on my heaving chest. He looked at me, savoring every detail. "You're beautiful," he said. "How could I never have noticed before. I wasn't supposed to notice though, I'm your father," he said in reproach.

I smiled. "Thank you. You're very sexy you know." I ignored his last comment. I suspected he noticed me on and off just as I noticed him. It was merely time and place. It would have happened eventually.

He chuckled. "I am huh." He looked at his watch. "Hey, you need to get to practice don't you?"

I sighed and stretched like a lazy cat. I watched him, never having seen him so relaxed. So different.

"You have lovers, don't you?" I asked.

He looked at me with a surprised look. "Why do you ask?"

"I figured you would. Mom is pretty cool in general, so I assumed she was in bed too."

He laughed. "Did you learn all this in college? I need to check your classes."

It was telling that he didn't deny it. I didn't care really, just curious. I rolled to my side and propped my head on my hand.

I knew my bare tits were of interest because his eyes kept straying back to them. Both of my grandmothers were stacked, so I got it from them.

He put his hands on his hips. "How did you go from my daughter to a temptation in a matter of an hour?" I liked being called a temptation. "But this is wrong, Marguerite. I'm your father. I should have kept control of myself."

"I started it," I snipped. "I wanted it. Wanted you. Still want you." I watched the flush creep across his face. "I want you to fuck me. I want to fuck you. I don't care what we are to each other. You want me, don't you?"

He sighed, blatantly staring at my body. "Help me, but yes I do." He stepped forward and trailed his fingers across my tits, circling my nipples, watching them tighten with his touch. "You're so responsive to me," he murmured.

"Because I want you. I need you. I don't know what happened. How it all happened just now. It did, is all I know."

He looked at his watch again. "I have an appointment I can't miss. It's about a grant for my research." I understood that.

"We're not done, daddy," I said, swinging my legs over the edge of the table and sitting up. I arched my back giving him a good look at my tits.

"We might have to check your therapy after hours if this keeps up," he said with self-deprecating humor.

*****

"You're late!" Bunny said, bouncing the tennis ball. "Heyyyy, wasn't today the day you had your therapy check-up with your hunky dad?"

I placed my sweater on the bench and took my time with my racket. I turned and said, "Yes, it was. He was happy with my progress." I hoped that would end the conversation about him.

"Oh? Did he work you over?" she grinned, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Bunny! He's my dad for god's sake." I jogged to the other court.

She shrugged. "A hunk is a hunk. Who cares who he is." I shook my head, and she stopped before making the serve. "Would you fuck him if you had a chance?"

"Bunny!" I hollered, exasperated, hoping I looked shocked at the thought. By the look on her face, she wasn't buying it. "Serve already, would you!"

Bunny was a formidable opponent, but I beat her anyway. We stopped at the coffee cart on the way across campus and found a bench in the shade of one of the huge old oaks.

"Seriously, Mags, I mean it's not like you've been all that close to your dad. He wasn't around more than he was around. I've seen him on the courts here and he has a body that rivals most of the male students. Not to mention he's drop-dead handsome."

"So?" I shrugged, wanting to get off this topic. "So are a bunch of other professors."

She rolled her eyes and sipped her iced coffee. "If my dad looked like that, I'd have been on him long before now. I just don't see an issue if neither one is forced into it. If it's a mutual attraction, why not?"

"That's it. It has to be mutual, Bun."

"Oh, I'm not even going to believe that he wouldn't be attracted to you. Just your tits pop a guy's eyes out. You're gorgeous, girl. And, not to be rude, I've seen your mom and she's like a board." I couldn't help but giggle with her at that.

"Yeah well..."

"Flash that cleavage at him and you'll have him eating--something," she laughed, and I elbowed her.

"I have to study for a test tomorrow and I'm expected at home for dinner. You know mom if I'm not there on the appointed day."

We hugged and went our separate ways.

I walked into the house and mom appeared. "Marguerite darling, I'm so glad you could make it," she said, hugging me and leaving a waft of her flowery perfume in my nose.

"I'm hungry, is dad going to be here?" I asked with some amount of trepidation since it had only been hours since we were together.

"Yes, I expect him as well. A nice family dinner."

She went on to flutter around the dining room and kitchen, even though the housekeeper always made the food and had it ready to serve. We always just pretended that mom slaved in the kitchen.

I flopped into my favorite chair in the den and started to study when I heard the door and my father's distinctive footsteps. He hesitated in the doorway to look at me, his face softening in remembrance.

"Marguerite," he smiled.

"Jackson, I'm so glad you're early! Marguerite is hungry so I'm going to begin getting dinner on the table," mom said, scurrying off to the kitchen.

"Hi daddy," I said, torn between shy and wanting to kiss him until we both ripped our clothes off.

"Baby girl, I..."

"I know."

Hearing mom clanking dishes in the kitchen, I walked up to him, stood on tiptoe, and brushed my lips over his. The tension in his body increased for a moment, then he softened, angled his head, and kissed me most passionately. His hand was on the small of my back, pulling me into him. Our ears were alert to mom's whereabouts, but our bodies were in tune with each other.

"I just can't seem to resist you," he grumbled, pulling away.

"That's good," I smiled and ran my hand over the bulge in his pants. "You might want to cool down before joining us at the dinner table though." I gave his hard rod a squeeze and swayed my hips off to the dining room.

Mom chattered away while we ate. Dad smiled and listened. I rubbed my foot up and down his leg. When dessert time came, I enjoyed the cannoli by licking the cream from each end with my tongue, while mom scolded me for using my fingers. Dad cleared his throat and changed the subject.

******

The following week I had several hours free after a grueling series of tests so I headed to the courts. Bunny wasn't available, so I just snagged someone that was hanging around and soundly whipped their ass. When I came off the court, dad was on the bench.

"You're playing?" I asked, seeing him in tennis whites.

He nodded. "I was but my partner didn't show, so I watched my daughter take no mercy."

I grinned, propped my foot on the bench, and leaned over to retie my shoe, giving him a perfect view. "I wished I'd known you were here. It has been a long time since you and I played." I smiled. "Tennis that is."

"You're incorrigible," he grumbled. I noticed the bulge in his white tennis shorts and knew I'd gotten his attention. I turned around, accidentally dropped my headband, and bent over at the waist in front of him. "I didn't know you were such a vixen, baby girl."

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,320 Followers