Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 09

Story Info
The first night of 4 way passion.
2.3k words
4.65
12.8k
21
1

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

During the day, Katie and Joleena went off by themselves for a few hours. I assumed that they just wanted to catch up on things, but when they came home, they both had a sparkle in their eyes. The sparkle had a decidedly mischievous look, and I wondered what they had been up to.

Katie and her Dad also went off by themselves shortly after, I assumed that they were going to decide if a four-way was right for this time. Early in the evening, I had the answer to my wondering.

It came around so easily, no problems, incorrect assumptions, or jealousies. At 9 PM, Kevin and Katie stood up, Katie reached out, took my hand, while Kevin took Joleena's hand, and Katie whispered, "Please, come join us."

Joleena and I didn't need to be asked twice, and soon, all four of us were in their bedroom, our daughters stripped, and facing us, they put an arm around each other's waist, and Kevin and I felt our cocks rising quickly. The sight of their gorgeous bodies, the dichotomy of Joleena's voluptuous curvy shape, and Katie's more slender, willowy body, side by side would give even a saint a hard-on, and we were no saints. Joleena and Katie were quick to strip us, their hands squeezing and fondling our cocks.

"Feels like our horny Daddies are ready for their equally horny little girls," Joleena giggled.

They gently pushed us back onto the bed and told us that we were there for their pleasure and that they would decide what happened. I had a feeling that we were about to find out what that few hours by themselves had been all about. Looked like our daughters wanted to call the shots, and we were eager to agree.

Katie said, "I love this, having 2 Daddies at our beck and call. Joleena, how would you like to start by riding my Daddy, and, I'm going to start with your Daddy."

Katie swung into position, and as she nudged her soft, hot opening against my cock, I could see Joleena lining up her buttery slick opening against Kevin's stiff cock next to us.

Katie said, "Let's do it, Jo, let's ride our Daddies until they blow their hot loads up the hot fiery cunts of their darling daughters!"

Our daughters slid down, impaling themselves on our stiff cocks, groans of pleasure filled the room, our daughters voicing pleasure from being filled, while Kevin and I let out grunts of pleasure from the feel of our cocks being taken deep inside the hot velvet wraps of our daughters.

On the king-size bed, Katie was riding my stiff cock, her willowy body rising up, then sliding down my cock shaft, her small, perky tits bouncing delightfully with each pumping thrust of her hips, the landing strip of pubic curls as red as the hair on her head visible to me. With each thrust down, she gave off little gasps and sounds of pleasure, it was making my balls churn. She smiled down at me, her eyes glazed with lust, the tight hug of her around me was making my cock sizzle.

Right next to us, the rich, voluptuous body of my daughter Joleena was riding Katie's Daddy. She slid up and down his stiff shaft, I could see the thick curve of his 8-inch cock appear and disappear as my daughter slid up and down his cock, letting out grunts and moans of pleasure as his cock went in and out.

The room was filled with cries, moans, and grunts of pleasure, as our daughters took us for a ride. I could feel my cock building up, and I knew I was going to blow a gusher deep inside the tight cunt of my daughter's best friend.

Right next to us, Kevin grunted out, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna fill my other daughter's tight cunt, cumming, fuck, YEAH!"

Joleena cried out, "Yes, Daddy, fuck me, fill me, fill me now, yes, yes, yes, I'm cumming!"

Kevin grabbed my daughter by the hips and bucked up hard against her as he spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, emptying his balls deep inside my daughter. That did it for me, and I could feel my cock jerk and swell with a massive urgency.

Katie whispered, "Yes, Daddy, I can feel your hard cock ready to explode, do it for your other little girl, fill my cunt, NOW!"

I felt a hand reach down, cup my balls and squeeze. Bucking up against Katie, she howled as she reached the climax, and her cunt was pulsing around my cock, milking my shaft as I exploded, and splashed a thick juicy load deep inside her.

As we recovered, our daughters still planted on our cocks, Katie told us, "Now, another idea we had. Instead of Joleena and me sucking your load out of each other, we want our Daddies to do it for us!"

Quickly repositioning themselves, Katie squatted over her Daddy, and Joleena's gleaming flesh was hovering above my mouth.

"Lick me, Daddy, lick your little girl's cunt, and suck out my other Daddy's hot load," Joleena whispered to me.

Her lips were slick and syrupy, and as she lowered herself towards my mouth, she spread her lips, I could see her pussy full of Kevin's cream, he had really filled her up.

I could see Katie lowering herself toward her Dad, and she cooed, "Right there Dad, your darling daughter has a sweet treat for you, lick me clean."

I greeted Joleena with open mouth and stretched out tongue, and as she settled down on my mouth, I could feel a huge gush of spunk slide right out of her, and into my mouth. The taste of their combined passion was very enjoyable, and after that first swallow, I couldn't get enough.

I slid my eyes over and saw Kevin just as eagerly sucking my load out of Katie's pinkness. I licked wildly at Joleena, sucking every drop of Kevin's spunk out of her. Her pussy started to run with her juices, and I kept licking at her, until she cried out in orgasm as my tongue brought her off, hearing Katie's keening wail of pleasure as her Dad licked her to climax.

We all lay back to rest a bit until our daughters gave us that smile that meant it was time again. This time, Joleena stretched out on her back on the bed, and Katie took a doggy-style position, their faces just inches apart. The bed was raised up, so I could fuck my daughter standing, and it was obvious what Joleena and Katie wanted to do while we fucked their tightness.

Positioning myself between the spread V of my little girl's thighs, and notching my cock against her, I slid smoothly in, my 7 inches parting my daughter's tight teen cunt, as she sighed with pleasure and urged me on.

"Yes Daddy, oh yes, ream me out. I love having my Daddy fuck me, your little girl needs your wet spray of sperm, give it to me!" she growled.

Turning her head so she was facing Katie, we watched as Katie's Daddy slid his cock in, giving it to his sexy daughter from behind. Katie moaned with pleasure as Kevin's stiff prick was swallowed up by her eager cleft.

"I love it, my Dad fucking me like I should be fucked. Dad, fuck your darling daughter's cunt, while you watch your daughters kissing and caressing!" she whispered.

Our daughter's lips came together in a passion-filled swirl of tongues, we could hear their moans of pleasure as their mouths feasted on each other. My daughter reached up, her hands stroking and caressing Katie's breasts, gently tweaking her nipples, making her tits stiff, swollen nubs. Katie returned the attention, her hands sliding over my daughter's bulbous breasts, caressing my daughter's nipples into stiff, engorged silver dollar-sized caps.

Kevin and I fucked the heat-filled cunts of our little girls, watching our daughters displaying their "sisterly" love for each other was making my cock hot, my balls were quickly heating up towards a boil, and I could feel the fiery wrap of my daughter, tightly snuggled around my shaft, milking at me, urging my balls to blow.

I lasted for a few minutes until I could feel my daughter's cunt start to quiver and spasm wildly. My daughter's cry of orgasm was muffled, as her and Katie's mouths were so busy with their tongue-filled swirls. As Katie's body started to shake, I could feel my balls hit a full boil, my cock jerking and swelling up tight.

"Oh fuck, yeah, gonna cum, gonna fill my little girl's tight cunt, fuck YEAH!"

I grunted as the tight hug of my daughter's velvet grip around my shaft became even tighter, and I felt the spunk streak up my shaft, gushing wildly deep inside Joleena. As her spasms milked my cock, Katie broke the kiss and cried out wordlessly as her pussy exploded, a second before Kevin came, letting out a howl of pleasure, his cock exploding deep inside Katie's wonderful tightness, as we two Dads filled the tightness of our daughters with our loads, their eager inner pussies milking every drop out of our balls.

We collapsed, wonderfully spent. Our daughters gave us some recovery time, as they went to the kitchen. Kevin and I filled our eyes with the very sexy sight of our daughter's sexy rumps displayed side by side, an arm around each other's waist, as they walked down the hallway to the kitchen.

A few minutes later, they returned, grinning a sexy, mischievous grin. "Ok Daddies, down on your knees, and lick us, then we'll suck you!"

We quickly did so, and I could see the sexy red strip above me, as Katie positioned herself above me. Joleena positioned herself above Kevin, and I could smell the lust-filled heat, our daughters must have been almost on the brink of climax. Katie slid two fingers down, and parted her lips, letting me see all the hot dewy excitement that her cunt was churning with. I quickly slid my tongue along the sexy pink trail of Katie's tight opening, licking up all the hot dew that was coating her lips.

Katie whispered, "Mmmmm, yes, feels so good. Lick me, Dad, lick your other darling daughter's cunt, them I'm going to suck out every drop of your hot spunk!"

I heard Joleena whisper, "Yes, oh yes, lick me there, right there Daddy, lick your other girl's tightness, and make me cum all over your face. Then, your eager little girl will suck out all the cum you can fill my mouth with!"

With encouragement like that, Kevin and I eagerly drove our tongues in. I licked Katie's cunt wildly, she started to grunt and rotate her hips, pushing her hot, wet cleft tightly against my face. I could feel her pussy right on the edge of orgasm, and I quickly slid two fingers up her, working over her G spot, polishing it to a howl of pleasure, her orgasm blasted into her, and her pussy squirted wildly, gushing her juices, cumming all over my face.

I heard my daughter cry out, as Kevin had done the same to Joleena, and he was rewarded with a face full of my daughter's juices. Our cocks were like stoneware as we stood, and our daughters took to the knee position.

"Ooh yes, so hard, so ready to be sucked," Katie whispered.

I felt her tongue flick out, and start to cover my cock head, licking at my cock like a lollipop. I watched Joleena do the same, as Kevin's cock was receiving the same hot treatment as mine. Our daughters paused, looked at each other with a smile, then turned back to our cocks. Katie parted her lips, and her mouth slid down over my cock. I groaned with pleasure, from the feel of her hot wet mouth engulfing my cock. She slid her mouth down until my entire seven inches were in her mouth. She slid her mouth up, until just the head was in her mouth, then down, taking in my entire length again.

I watched Joleena's mouth riding up and down Kevin's cock, Kevin and I were letting out grunts of pleasure, our daughters kept this up, sliding up and down our throbbing length again and again. I watched my shaft, shiny wet with Katie's saliva, appear and disappear, again and again, the sensation was making my toes curl with pleasure, I could feel the spunk sizzling into my shaft, and I knew I was almost there.

I warned her that I was about to cum, and her head bobbing picked up speed, that did it, and my prick exploded, my cock gushing a juicy load between the tight cling of those crimson lips milking my shaft. Kevin gave out a final grunt, and his cock exploded, filling Joleena's mouth with his load. They kept their lips tight around us to get every drop, then they released our cocks, and then they quickly joined their lips together. They had not swallowed our loads, and they eagerly mixed our loads in their hot mouths, so they could share the wet sperm from each Daddy. I liked their share and share-alike attitude.

What a time, Kevin and I lay back, and I was a little bit startled when I felt Katie's willowy body cuddling against mine, I looked over, saw my daughter smile an approving smile at me as she was cuddled up to Katie's Daddy, and I relaxed. We truly were without jealousy, our daughters felt that they could share their Daddies equally, without any problems, and I was more than happy to do so. Katie whispered to me that more lay ahead for us tomorrow.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers