Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 14

Story Info
Katie's birthday wishes crank up the heat.
4k words
4.68
7.4k
9
1

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

I woke up, we had all needed a nap after that. The bedside clock showed that we had been asleep for about 2 hours, and as I stirred, so did everyone else. Everyone had big smiles, granting Katie's birthday wishes had been wonderful, and I was sure there were still a few wishes left for us to grant.

My cock had already been milked for three loads today, twice by the tight velvet hug of Katie's fiery well around my cock, and once by Kevin expertly stroking my cock to a gushing release, but just the sight of our little girls all spread out, completely nude, got my cock going again. Judging by the rise of Kevin's cock, he agreed with the way I felt. Forget Viagra, we just needed to see our sexy daughters.

After figuring out the logistics, we had it planned out. Kevin stretched out on the floor, and Katie mounted her Dad, sliding down his hard shaft, letting out a long sigh of pleasure as she took him in. Katie bent forward, Kevin grasped her cheeks and pulled them gently apart, and Joleena was right there to lick at Katie's tight asshole.

Katie was squealing with pleasure, and my little girl licked and fingered her tight entrance, getting her ready for my cock. I slid my cock into my little girl, Joleena told me to lube myself up using her natural lube.

Joleena was revved up, I could feel her juices pouring, surrounding my prick, I was ready. Joleena told me to give Katie her birthday wish, and I could see the tight, rose-shaped pucker of Katie's asshole, just like a bulls-eye, ready to be filled. I quickly placed my cock against her and pushed slowly in.

As I slid in very slowly, Katie grunted, "Yes, yes, slow, slow, good, oh good, feels wonderful, oh, keep going."

Katie worked on relaxing, relaxing her tightness. She raised her body up towards me so that Joleena could slide a bench over Kevin, forcing more of my cock in. Joleena stretched out, spreading her thighs for Katie's mouth, now hovering over just the right space, and with a smile, Joleena reached down and peeled her pussy lips apart.

"Smell the heat, smell how hot my horny cunt is for your mouth baby, here you go sister, another present for the birthday girl."

Katie was eager to slide her tongue along my little girl's pink trail, bringing a moan of pleasure from her, as I pushed slowly, slowly, until with one final last push, I buried every last inch in, my cock securely in the tight grip of Katie's asshole. Katie lifted her head, and let out a squeal of pleasure.

Katie cried, "Oh fuck, I can't believe how fucking great it feels! I love having both my Dads plugging my horny holes and stuffing my cunt and ass at the same time. Fuck my cunt Dad, squirt your thick load right up me, fill up my womb, and Daddy, ream out my tight, twitchy asshole, and shoot a thick wet spray right up my back door. And you sister dear, I'm gonna lick you until your toes curl, and you give me lots of your tasty juices to lick up!"

Katie bent her head back down and started to lick wildly at Joleena's horny pinkness. Joleena started to moan, as Katie's experienced oral loving skills started her inner sanctum churning.

"Oh yeah, Katie, my first lover, remember what it was like, that hot August night when we were down on the beach, our nude bodies pressed together? What it felt like to kiss each other, to make sweet, hot love? What it felt like when you and I tried our first 69? How it felt to lick each other at the same time? I'll never forget the feeling of you so lovingly licking me to ecstasy on that hot August night. The feel of you, giving me my first licking, remember what it was like, baby?" Joleena whispered.

Lifting her mouth up, Katie whispered "I'll never forget it. How it felt to feel your hot breath between my legs, as you started to lick my steaming pussy. And how it felt to dip my tongue deep into your pussy, and lick you lovingly."

As Katie lowered her head and began to lick my little girl again, Joleena reached down, stroking at Katie's head, giving off wordless coos of absolute pleasure.

Katie started to slowly ride her Dad's cock, and I started to fuck Katie, sliding slowly in and out of the tight clutch of her ass, feeling her Dad's cock buried up her cunt, just the wall of her inner membrane separating us. The tightness of her ass was like a gripping vice, Kevin and I got a rhythm going, as his hard 8 inches split open his darling daughter's fiery well, and I split open the tight clamp of her throbbing bunghole, Katie was grunting and moaning with absolute pleasure as she licked my little girl.

Katie started to pump her hips faster, increasing the length of her strokes, up and down her Dad's eager thickness, Kevin did the same, and I started to pick up the pace, giving her a faster asshole reaming. The tightness of her ass was like a gripping vice, I could feel Kevin's hardness rubbing against my cock through the membrane separating Katie's cunt from her ass, and the stimulation had my cock surging, setting my cum sizzling.

The room was filled with grunts, moans, and cries of pleasure, it was only a question of who was going to orgasm first. Just before my cock was ready, Joleena settled that question.

"Oh fuck, oh my fucking god, cumming, yes oh fuck I'm cumming, yes, yes, YES!"

Joleena's voice rose to a shriek of pleasure, as her pussy exploded, she pulled her lover's face tightly against her, and let her juices gush, mopping down Katie's face, and Katie was more than happy to lick up all of her gushing release.

Katie's body started to shake and shudder, she howled, "Oh yes, fill my cunt, fill my ass I'm cumming too, yes, yes, fuck yes!"

Her howl of pleasure filled the bedroom, and Kevin and I felt the simultaneous clamp of her cunt and ass tightening down on our pricks. My cock quickly jerked and swelled, everything came together, and I grunted and growled "Oh fuck YEAH!", and let go, and I was cumming, too, my cock erupting, a geyser of hot, white cum spilling into my other little girl's eager asshole, and Kevin was quick to join us as he bucked up hard one last time, and spent himself in a shuddering release, thrusting and grunting and spilling his load deep up his darling daughter's fiery center.

When Kevin and I withdrew, Joleena was quick to slide under Katie, she wanted that sweet treat that her sister had for her. Joleena quickly sealed her mouth around Katie's pink pleasure center, and eagerly sucked out Kevin's load, then clamping her lips around Katie's hard, erect, throbbing clit, she brushed her tongue over and over Katie's pleasure center and slid a finger up to polish Katie's G spot. My little girl skilfully brought Katie to another climax, licking out every drop of juice as Katie howled with pleasure, releasing her orgasm, squirting my daughter's eager face with her orgasmic flow.

"Yum, I love my sister's orgasmic juices!" Joleena giggled after she had lapped up Katie's flow.

"Just as much as I love your juices, I'll bet," Katie said, cuddling against my daughter and looking lovingly at her.

I cuddled in against my little girl's back, and Kevin cuddled against his darling daughter's back, and we relaxed, enjoying the afterglow, and the bond of pleasure that had not only developed but had grown so strong. Everyone had put aside notions, assumptions, and possible jealousies, and we were truly enjoying a fully hedonistic week.

After a few minutes, Kevin told Katie that we were going to her favorite restaurant, Le Marchand House. Katie squealed with pleasure, hugging her Dad tightly, and raining kisses all over his face. Katie told me that Le Marchand had a special significance, it was the first place they had gone to after they moved here, and after dinner, they had gone home, and Kevin had made love to her so sweetly and lovingly that Katie thought time had come to a stop.

Katie told us that she had been so hot that she could feel her insides fluttering with desire, and when her Dad pressed his swollen cock into her and used all his skills to bring her to orgasm again and again, before allowing himself to orgasm, Katie smiled and said she could have died a very happy, well fucked darling daughter right at that moment.

Our daughters were eager to put on their hot dresses, and they did so, giving Kevin and me the delicious eye candy of my little girl in her hot red gown, and Kevin's darling daughter in her lime green gown, setting off the redness of her hair excellently. Kevin and I then escorted our daughters to dinner, earning envious looks from all the men, who would look away from their dates, and stare at our ladies until they were elbowed by their dates.

Dinner was a sumptuous affair, they specialized in French cuisine, and we knew enough of the language to be able to order off the menu, and not get any surprises. After dinner, Katie whispered to us to take her home, she had one last wish before her birthday ended.

Back at the house, Katie and Joleena disappeared into the spare bedroom, saying that they had to make a quick change, and when they returned, they had indeed. They were now totally naked, except for one thing. Joleena was now sporting a flame red harness and an 8-inch strap-on dildo, while Katie had on a dark blue harness and a dark blue copy of the 8-inch dildo that my little girl was wearing. Our sexy daughters had wicked-looking smiles.

"And now, my last birthday wish," Katie announced, "I want to fuck my other Daddy, while I'm doing that, I want my Dad to suck Daddy until he blows his load, and Dad, don't swallow it, bring your lips to me, and give me a snowball. While that is happening, Joleena will remove her dildo, so that Daddy can lick his little girl to a riveting orgasm. Then, Joleena will give my Dad an asshole reaming, while my other Daddy sucks my Dad's cock, and my Dad will lick my cunt. Does that sound OK to everyone, I'd really love to have this wish come true," she finished, a smile on her lovely face.

It was OK to me, I'd sucked a friend's cock and been sucked off, back when, in my late teens, just a couple of horny guys, no ladies around, so my friend and I had gone down on each other, and discovered that when no ladies were available, sucking each other's cock, and enjoying the explosion of cum splattering inside our mouths was great.

Looked like Kevin had no qualms about giving me a suck job, as we arranged ourselves. I got on my hands and knees, and I felt my asscheeks being spread apart, and Katie's hot mouth and pink tongue started to lick at my tightness. The feeling was exquisite, and I moaned as her tongue made me light up, licking and flicking all around, and a finger running around and around my rim, and sliding in, urging me to relax, relax. I concentrated, and could feel the tight clench easing up. Joleena slid into position, and her slippery folds were right under my mouth, ready for me. I could feel Kevin's hand slide around my iron hard cock, ready to suck me. Joleena placed the head of her 8 inches against me. As the dildo slipped in, slowly, slowly, I could feel Kevin's mouth slide around the head of my cock, as he and Katie both took a slow, steady approach. I could feel the grip of Kevin's mouth sliding up my cock, and the slow, steady plunge of Katie's 8 inches taking me up the ass. Katie kept up the approach, and finally with a grunt of pleasure from me, Katie's 8 inch dildo was buried up my back door, and Kevin's hot mouth had swallowed my cock right to the balls.

I lifted my head for a second, grunted, "Oh yeah, fuck it feels so fucking great, do it, ream out my asshole, and suck every drop out of my cock!"

As I plunged my mouth back down into my little girl's fiery, wet, lust pit, I heard Katie growl, "Oh we will indeed, fucking my Daddy's tight asshole, and having my Dad sucking your cock is so fucking sexy, come on Dad, let's milk his cock for every drop!"

Kevin and Katie proceeded to do just that. Katie rode my ass, giving me a slow, grunting reaming, while Kevin's mouth glided up and down my prick, while I licked wildly at my little girl. The dildo was brushing heatedly against my prostate, turning my cock into a red hot poker, and all too soon, I felt my cock lurch, swelling up with a massive urgency. Joleena came, letting out a high pitched wail of pleasure as her fiery well exploded, gushing a juicy load for me to lick up, then I felt the spunk streaking up my shaft, I let out a roar of pleasure as I exploded, my cock gushing wildly, shooting stream after stream of hot spunk into Kevin's ready mouth, the dildo fucking milking my prostate for every drop. Kevin eagerly sucked every drop out of me, and he released me, and quickly brought his mouth up to Katie's, locking lips, I could imagine the huge glut of spunk they were sharing right now.

After they had shared my load, Katie sighed with pleasure and said, "I'll bet my 2 Daddies have the best tasting cum in the world! And now, it's time for my Dad to get the same. I'm sure Dad's other darling daughter will be happy to ream out my Dad's nice, tight asshole."

Judging by the smile Joleena had while she strapped her dildo back on, I was sure that she was, also. Kevin took position, and Joleena eagerly spread his cheeks apart, licking and fingering his tight hole. Judging by the growls of pleasure from Kevin, Joleena's tongue and fingers were doing a very skilful job. I watched as Joleena swung into position, her dildo lubed up and ready. I put my hand around Kevin's cock, ready to suck him in. As Joleena nudged her dildo against him, and started to push, I parted my lips, and took his cock in. As Joleena pushed slowly, I swallowed his cock slowly, until Joleena had buried the dildo up his ass, and I had swallowed down his cock.

Kevin grunted, "Fuck yeah, feels so great, ream out my ass, and suck every drop out of me!"

Joleena giggled, "I love to please my Dad, and my Daddy, let's do it Daddy, let's milk his throbbing cock for every drop that we can get!"

Kevin bent his head down, and slipped his tongue into Katie's steaming cunt, Katie letting out a squeal of pleasure, as her soaking cunt got the licking she craved. While Kevin licked his darling daughter's hot, eager box, my little girl reamed out Kevin's ass, while I sucked on his cock, eager for his wet spray to fill my mouth, and share it with Joleena. I could feel his cock start to throb, as Joleena reamed his ass, eager to dildo fuck his prostate to a gushing release.

Kevin grunted, "Oh fuck yeah, gonna cum, yes, oh fuck YEAH!"

His cock started pulsing wildly, and his first spurt hit the roof of my mouth, I could feel more thick streams splatter all over my tongue, as he unloaded a definite prostate-emptying load. His cock throbbed and pulsed, filling my mouth, as Katie cried out that she was cumming also, her Dad's tongue being rewarded with a juicy gush of his darling daughter's juices.

My mouth was full of every drop, and I quickly released his cock, lifting my head to my little girl. Her eyes were shining, alight with lust, as we pressed our lips together, Joleena parted her lips, and was rewarded when the huge snowball of cum in my mouth gushed into hers. She eagerly swirled her tongue around my mouth, and gave me back a portion, she we both could enjoy swallowing Kevin's load.

My cock rose up again, and Joleena was happy to lay back and urge me on. My little girl, her legs parting, her face smiling up at me, brought me to her like a bee to honey, as I got between the spread of her thighs.

Katie and Kevin were relaxing, watching us, and I realized that having them watch us was really a turn-on. I nudged in against my daughter's creamy center, and slowly, lovingly slid in. I gave a grunt of pleasure as my little girl's love sheath eagerly wrapped around me, listening to her sigh of pleasure as my cock parted her. My little girl was going to get a slow, gentle loving fuck. I drew back, slowly drove it in again, and set up a slow, unhurried rhythm, my little girl's center was gushing, her juices pouring around my cock, as I drove in and out.

I could see Katie and Kevin watching, Katie's face was flushed, her eyes bright, her Dad encircled her from behind, his hands stroking and gently tweaking her stiff nipples, Katie grinding her ass back against his cock.

"Yes, so loving, so sexy," Katie cooed, "It looks so fucking sexy to watch my other Daddy and my sister in such a loving, fucking embrace, it's so hot and sexy to watch."

Joleena gently grabbed my head, "Kiss me, give me loving kisses, I love being kissed when you are fucking me so lovingly."

Our lips came together in a swirl of lips, tongues, and mounting passions. The room was quickly filled with our muffled grunts and groans, as my mouth feasted on my little girl's mouth. The feel of my little girl's tongue, swirling into and out of my mouth, over and over, set my senses reeling.

I slid into her again and again, giving her a long, drawn out loving fuck. when I suddenly felt hands spreading apart my ass, and Katie's hot wet tongue, licking at my ass hole, running her fingertips around and around the rim, and another hand cupping my balls, and squeezing gently at me.

I picked up the pace, my balls were throbbing, just about ready to blow, plunging deep inside of my little girl, I rode her, power fucking her tight cleft, Joleena's cries and moans of pleasure spurring me on. The room was filled with the wet squelch of Joleena's very juicy, horny cunt being pounded toward orgasm by my equally horny cock.

Katie seemed to be waiting until Joleena climaxed, and I held onto it until she had an explosive climax. Katie slid her finger inside and started to work over my prostate, eager to get every drop out of me.

Listening to Joleena's cries of pleasure, watching the joy and delight of her orgasm play across my little girl's lovely face as she climaxed, made my orgasm all the more enjoyable. I let the great finger polishing of my prostate, the squeezing of my balls, and the gripping hug of Joleena's inner silken flesh, wrapped tightly around me and quivering wildly, take me over the edge, my aching cock exploded, filling my little girl up with my wet spray of sperm, my cock hit empty, as the last drops were expelled, but my orgasm was just as powerful, my cock pulsing wildly, no more fluid left, but my cock was sizzling with orgasmic waves of pleasure. I truly was drained of every drop, as I stayed in the loving hug of my little girl until the sensory rush of my orgasm had passed.

Katie lay back, and beckoned Joleena over, as she did so, squatting over Katie's ready mouth, Joleena whispered, "And you, my sister lover, I have a sweet treat for you, in honor of your birthday, lick the sweet treat, it's all sweet and very juicy, just for you."

Katie was very happy to do so, as Joleena settled herself down over Katie's eager mouth, eager to scoop out every drop. I could see her throat muscles working as she swallowed her creamy treat, and she kept on licking my little girl, giving her some more "sisterly" love. Joleena started to grunt, rotating her pussy slowly against Katie's mouth, she swiftly slid a finger up my little girl and started to massage her G spot, eager for a nice, juicy wet ending. Joleena didn't disappoint her.

"Fuck, yes, fuck, yes, gonna flood your face baby, gonna cum, gonna squirt, yes, yes, oh fuck YES!"

Joleena's shriek of pleasure filled the bedroom, as her orgasm let loose, gushing her juices all over Katie's face, giving her face a sensual washing.

When Joleena climbed off, Kevin was there between Katie's spread thighs, to slide his renewed hard-on in, burying his 8 inches right to the balls, licking the juices off of his darling daughter's face, Katie letting out a squeal of pleasure as her sizzling pleasure center parted for her Dad's cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and urged him on. Joleena and I relaxed, to enjoy the sexy spectacle.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers
12