Daughter's Sexy Sight Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard Katie whisper, "Kiss me, Dad, your darling daughter needs to be kissed when she's being fucked."

Their mouths together in a swirl of passion, tongues reaching, lips locked together, deep love-filled kisses that made Joleena growl gently.

"I love to watch my sister get her loving from my other Dad, he fucks her so lovingly, and makes sure that she's totally satisfied, just like my Daddy does for me. And it's so wildly sexy seeing them fucking so lovingly, so hot. And I need to join in."

Joleena got between their legs, spread apart Kevin's ass cheeks, and started to lick at his tight ass hole. I joined her and wrapped a hand around Kevin's throbbing balls. We could hear Kevin's grunt of pleasure, as we worked him over. Joleena slid a finger up her, getting it slick, then swiftly slid it right up his ass.

"Ok sister dear, we want you to cum baby, then I'm gonna polish your Dad, and make sure he gets every drop into you, cum for us birthday girl", Joleena urged.

It was almost like Katie had been waiting, her legs spasmed, locking tightly around her Dad, and she let out a howl of pleasure as she came, Joleena started to polish Kevin's prostate, working him up, and Kevin's growl of pleasure joined his darling daughter's, as his cock exploded, I could imagine what it felt like, getting out the last drops, no fluid left, but orgasmic contractions that made his cock sizzle with pleasure.

When Kevin withdrew, Joleena smilingly beckoned Katie over, to sit on her face and let her suck out her Dad's load.

As she positioned herself, Katie whispered to Joleena, "Lick it up baby, my Dad's thick cream is ready for you, lick out my cream-filled center."

As they arranged themselves, it was almost like watching art come to life, the symmetry and sheer beauty of our two sexy daughters in such an intimate, loving embrace. As Katie cried out, Joleena's skillful licking bringing her to another climax, she leaned forward, and quickly arranged in a 69, breasts against bellies, mouths cleaved to each other's centers. Joleena's mouth had sucked out every drop of Kevin's spunk, and their mouths were busy, sucking and licking each other's tingling clits, tongues swabbing and dancing over them, again and again, until each of our little girls let out joyous, orgasmic cries of release as they pushed each other to a sweet, juicy climax.

They collapsed in a sexy, satisfied heap, and my arms were filled with my lovely little girl's sexy voluptuous form, as I watched Katie's sexy, willowy body, crawl into Kevin's embrace. I closed my eyes, and sleep fell like a dark curtain.

12