Daughter's Slut Training 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

I slipped out of bed, Daddy snoring, and headed for the bathroom. I shivered, hearing the moans coming from Jalal's rooms. Mom was in there with him. Being a slut. I glanced at the door to her bedroom she shared with Dad.

What if he found out? What if he heard them? She shouldn't be so loud. Should I tell her to be quiet?

I swallowed and instead rushed to the bathroom, Daddy's cum trickling out of me as I emptied my bladder. Mom's moans grew louder and louder. If she kept being such a slut, she'd hurt Daddy. He'd catch her and realize she was almost as bad as me.

But at least she only fucked my brothers. She kept it in the family.

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

Carter, Kimmy's brother, kept looking at me as I taught my math class the next day. He had such a hungry look in his eyes. I just knew Faizel must have talked to him about tomorrow night. I shuddered, my breasts jiggling in my half-unbuttoned blouse, showing off my big, lush tits to my male students. I still wore my long skirts, my hijab wrapped modestly about my face, hiding my hair from their eyes.

I felt so wanton as I taught my second class of the day, and as I neared the end of my lesson my pussy had soaked my panties. "And that's why this formula is so important," I said to them. "Learn it. You'll need it for the rest of the year."

My students just nodded, the ones invested writing it down, the boys just staring at my tits. Especially Carter.

"Okay, you can go. Have a good day."

Carter rose. He had that tall, all-American build. Short, sandy-blond hair, chiseled chin, bold nose. The build of a quarterback. He sauntered to me, holding his books to his side with his left arm, his right running through his hair.

"Mrs. Umayyah," he said. "I'm looking forward to tomorrow night."

"I take it my son has talked to you," I said, being cautious as the students filed out. But none were paying attention to us.

"Yes, he did." He stared down at my cleavage. "$200. You're lucky my parents give me a large allowance."

"Yes, I am," I purred, grabbing his right hand. "Tomorrow night will be fun."

He licked his lips, his eyes widening, some of his brash, youthful confidence slipping from his face as I guided his hand to my cleavage. I shoved it inside my blouse, letting him feel my tit through my bra. I shuddered as he squeezed my breast. He was such a sexy stud. He would give me that same pleasure Faizel and Jalal did, that passionate fucking only a young man could give.

No wonder Vicky Samuels was such a slut for her nephew Clint.

"We are going to have so much fun," I purred. "Make a reservation at the Marriott. You'll pay for that, too. Then you'll have me all night long."

"Damn," he groaned, his eyes so wide. "I half-thought Faizel was fucking with me. But...damn, Ms. Umayyah. I'll be there."

I shuddered then pulled his hand away. My next class would be here soon. "You better get going."

He sauntered out as my daughter and her three friends entered. They tried to take as many classes together that they could. I shuddered, smiling at Kimmy, eager to see the footage of that slender virgin fucking her father for the first time. The blonde, wearing her demure dress, gave me a nervous grin back, her braces flashing on her teeth. She would make another wonderful slut. And maybe Izzy and Kendra could be persuaded to join the fun. They were such whores anyways.

They should make money for me while having their fun.

I smiled at that thought. My own stable of barely legal schoolgirl hookers. I would make up all that money I lost and more so. My pussy burned so hot. I took a deep breath as I turned back to the chalk board to begin this class's lesson.

After the lesson, Leyla walked up to me, arching an eyebrow. "Who am I...entertaining?"

"Mr. Wilson," I told her. "He'll be here soon. Make sure you get the $200 from him."

Leyla blinked at that. "But President Carver paid only $100."

"He gets a discount. $200 is your standard rate." I squeezed her hand. "Okay, my little slut?"

"Yes, Mother," she said, trembling.

"Mr. Wilson's a little shy, so I'll be leaving you alone." I wasn't happy about that. I was looking forward to fingering my pussy as I watched them. But the nanny cams I installed this morning would capture it all. Three different angles.

"Okay, Mom," she said, sitting down at the desk, her nipples hard against her blouse.

I shuddered and sauntered away. I stepped out into the halls. Mr. Wilson, looking twitchy, approached. He pushed up his glasses then ran a hand over his balding head. He was divorced, and I bet he hadn't gotten laid in a few years.

And if he did, it wasn't with one of his nubile students. But he was eager to enjoy my daughter's barely legal cunt. I smiled at him.

"Mrs. Umayyah," a voice said behind me. "I need to talk to you."

I stiffened at the sound of President Carver. I turned and found the tall man staring at me, his eyes hard behind his glasses. "About?"

He glanced at Mr. Wilson heading into my classroom. "Let's talk in my office. It's more...private."

I shuddered, my heart racing. If he thought to have sex with me... He wasn't a hot, young stud.

I followed after him, my breasts jiggling in my bra. He walked fast, back straight. I felt like a girl again following my father to be spanked because I did something wrong. I hated the feeling. I took a deep breath, considering what I could do if he wanted to fuck me.

We reached the college's administration office, navigating through it to his personal office in the back. He closed the door behind him and sat down at his desk. I took the seat across from him, crossing my legs, giving him a serene, unconcerned look.

"You and your daughter," he said, folding his hands and leaning forward towards me over his desk. "I want you both. I want to fuck a mother and her daughter badly."

"I told you, I'm not for sale," I said. "I'm a married woman."

"$300," he said. "For the both of you."

I shivered. A hot itch ran through me. I leaned back in my chair, arching an eyebrow as I fought the surge of lust through me. It would be so wrong to share a client with my daughter. To have us fuck the same man. To lick his cum out of each other's pussies.

"$500," he said. He rubbed his hands together. "I want this. I want to slide my dick from your cunt to Leyla's."

"And you want me to violate my marriage," I said. "That's very important to me."

"$1000," he groaned. "But I want you two all day. I want to use you how I wish."

My pussy almost orgasmed. "All day?" I pretended to think about, letting him squirm, his face growing sweaty. My heart pounded in my chest, almost bursting out of me. Leyla would be busy all day Saturday with Faizel's gangbang. And my husband... My husband would be watching the football games at his friend's house the next day. "Sunday. All day."

"Yes," he groaned, leaning back in his chair, his hand rubbing at his dick. "Sunday."

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

Mr. Wilson didn't last long enough for me to cum. He hardly shoved his dick into my pussy before he was spurting into my barely legal depths. He grunted and groaned, his face twisting with pleasure as I pretended to orgasm for his benefit.

"Oh, Mr. Wilson, yes!" I whimpered. "Oh, you're such a stud. You made me cum so hard."

"Yeah?" he asked, his eyes wide. "Really?"

"Really," I purred. "Mmm, you were amazing. I hope you buy another date with me. I don't usually cum, but you... Your dick... Amazing!"

He had such a dopey grin on his face. It was kinda cute. It made me shudder in delight. "I guess I pay you now."

"Well, was that worth $200?" I asked.

"Definitely," he groaned. "You're so tight and hot..." He reached for his wallet, fumbling for it. He pulled out ten crisp $20 bills. I took them, loving the crisp feel and that inky smell of new money. "I'll definitely book another date next payday."

"Good," I breathed, his cum leaking out of me. I grabbed a pair of panties, slipping them on. "I'm looking forward to it, Mr. Wilson." I grinned at him. "I'll see you in a few hours. Just think, you'll be teaching class and knowing you were in my pussy during lunch."

"Damn," he groaned as he stumbled for the door, straightening his mustard tie.

I finished dressing then took my cut of the money, $40, and put it in my pocket. I left the rest in my mom's purse she left on her desk. I still had that horny itch. Maybe I could find Jalal or Faizel to fuck me and make me cum? My brothers were always good for a few orgasms.

They knew how to fuck a girl.

When I stepped out of the classroom I blinked, finding Kimmy waiting for me. She was leaning against the wall opposite the door hugging herself in her white blouse, a black skirt about her thighs. She pushed off the wall, walking towards me, her hands playing with her skirt.

"Did you really...? With Mr. Wilson?"

"Yep," I said, feeling so proud as I hooked her arm.

"But he wasn't in there that long."

"He came almost right away," I groaned. "I didn't even get off. I'm so horny."

Kimmy licked her lips. "Well, I...I owe you. From yesterday."

My cunt tightened. "You want to make me cum?"

"I'll eat your pussy." Her blue eyes were a little glossy with her excitement. "I can do that. I want to. I was thinking about it ever since you told me the sleepover was on. I rubbed my poor cunny raw last night just aching to be with you and my daddy."

I smiled. Daddies were special.

"My pussy's full of Mr. Wilson's cum," I said. "But since you're a burgeoning slut, that should just make you wetter."

My friend nodded her head, her blonde hair swaying.

"Let's do it," I groaned.

She grabbed my hand this time and dragged me to the bathroom. I loved her enthusiasm. She threw open the door to the ladies' room and made a beeline for the same stall I fingered her in yesterday. I trembled with excitement when she closed the door behind us, twisting the lock.

She trembled, her braces flashing on her teeth as she licked her lips again. I smiled at her, a naughty thrill rippling through me. I was so eager for this. I grabbed the hem of my skirt and drew it up my thighs. It slid higher and higher, exposing my dusky skin. Then my panties.

"You're wet," Kimmy said, falling to her knees before me. "I've never seen panties so wet before."

"Mr. Wilson's leaking out of me," I groaned. "Pull my panties down and see for yourself."

"Yes," she groaned, her thumbs hooking the waistband of my panties. She stared up at me, trembling, her blue eyes so wide.

I gave her an encouraging nod.

She dragged down my panties, unveiling my shaved snatch. Sticky lines of cum stretched between my vulva and the crotch of my underwear before snapping. I clamped my right hand over my pussy, trapping in the rest of Mr. Wilson's jizz. She brought my panties to my ankles. I stepped out of them, and she held them up before her face.

Her dainty nose twitched as she inhaled the aroma of my tangy pussy and his salty cum. Then my friend licked at the crotch. I groaned at the sight of this innocent girl taking her first plunge into slutdom.

"Oh, wow," she said, her blue eyes widening at the naughty flavor. "That's... Wow."

"Uh-huh," I grinned then shuddered as she licked again.

And again.

Her tongue lapped up and down the gusset of my panties. She cleaned up every drop of jizz on them. Her pink tongue pulled in the white cream into her hungry mouth. She whimpered as she did. Then she sucked on the fabric, getting out every yummy drop she could, moaning the entire time.

When finished, she lowered my panties and stared at my crotch. I moved my hand away, inviting her to feast.

Kimmy sprang forward. She slammed her face into my pussy. I gasped, my labia aching at the impact. Then I felt her tongue lap through my folds. She took her first taste of fresh pussy, gathering up Mr. Wilson's spunk leaking out of me.

A hot tremble raced through me. And not just from the fluttering pleasure. It was so hot watching her join me in slutdom. She transformed into a naughty whore before my very eyes. Her tongue wiggled through my folds. I felt her braces rough on my pussy lips, a new, delicious delight to experience. She whimpered, her hands sliding around my hips, grabbing my ass.

"Ooh, that's so nice," I groaned. "Really dig that tongue into my pussy. There's more cum to find in there."

"Okay," she moaned into my snatch.

Her tongue fluttered into my depths. I squirmed, my back rubbing against the metal stall divider. It groaned and flexed as I whimpered and moaned. She was so eager to please me, loving her first taste of hot cunt. She took to pussy licking like a kitten at a saucer of milk, lapping up all the creamy delight she could find.

And it felt so good. The satisfaction my John didn't give me now flowed through my body. Kimmy would make me cum so hard. My friend would have me gasping and shuddering in ecstasy. My eyes rolled back into my head, my tits jiggling in my bra.

So good. So amazing. She licked and lapped through my snatch. She devoured me with such an eagerness. I trembled, the stall warping and flexing behind me. I sucked in hot breaths. My eyes fluttered.

"That's so good," I groaned. "Oh, yes, just devour me. Just make me explode on that hot mouth. Fuck, yes!"

She flailed her tongue through my pussy faster and faster. She made me whimper and groan. I squirmed, gasping, shuddering. Such delicious rapture rippled through me. My eyes rolled back into my head. My head thudded against the stall divider.

"Oh, Kimmy, you're such a promising slut!"

Her blue eyes twinkled up at me as she devoured me. Her braces rubbed on my pussy lips as her tongue danced through my folds with such enthusiasm. Her button-nose brushed my clit, making me tremble as sparks shot through me.

"Oh, yes, lick my clit now," I moaned, her fingers squeezing into my butt-cheeks. "Flick that tongue across my bud... Ooh, just like that!"

Her pink tongue licked and fluttered about my clit. It made me so hot. I trembled, grinding my pussy on my friend's hot and hungry mouth. I whimpered, groaned. I bit my lip, the pleasure surging through my body.

I humped against her tongue. I loved it. My ass clenched beneath her fingers as my orgasm swelled and swelled. My sphincter tingled. A naughty idea popped through my head. Last night, I came so hard on Daddy's cock when I did that.

"Stick your finger into my asshole," I groaned. "Please, please, Kimmy. Finger my asshole. That will make me cum so hard!"

She let out a gasp of shock. But she did it. She sucked on my clit while at the same moment she probed her finger between the cheeks of my ass. She found my sphincter, pressing against my hole with one finger. It sank into my bowels, the velvety delight shooting to my pussy.

And triggering my orgasm.

I bucked hard as the pleasure burst inside of me. The stall divider flexed behind me as I moaned out my rapture. The sounds echoed through the bathroom while my juices flooded Kimmy's mouth. I gasped and moaned, grinding on her hungry mouth.

"Kimmy!" I squeaked. "Oh, yes, Kimmy! You're so good. You're a natural slut!"

"Sounds like it," a familiar voice called from outside the stall.

Kimmy squeaked in fright, pulling her face from my snatch, my cream dripping down her chin, her braces glistening on her teeth. The stall door rattled and Kimmy trembled in fear. Through the crack between the door and the frame, I saw a dark face trying to peer in.

"Hey, Kendra," I said to my African-American friend.

"Sounds like Kimmy made you cum so hard," Izzy said. She was our busty, redhead friend.

"Yes, she did," I said, letting my skirt drop. I smoothed it before opening the stall door while Kimmy wiped off her face on her sleeve.

Kendra had a big grin on her chocolate-brown face. She was cute, with a frizzy afro and jeans that looked like she had to be poured into. Izzy was behind her, her large tits on display by her low-cut halter top, her fiery hair framing her smiling face.

"We want in," Kendra said. "On your whoring. Kimmy said you made $40 yesterday."

"And today," I said, flashing the two bills in my skirt.

"And Mr. Wilson was only screwing her for like five minutes," Kimmy said, hopping to her feet.

"Easy money," Izzy said, eyes lighting up.

"We can talk to my mom," I said. "She should be back in her classroom right now. I bet she'll say yes to having a few more sluts helping us out."

"Your family's having financial trouble?" Izzy frowned.

I shrugged. "I don't know. I guess. Why else would mom want to sell my body?"

"Because she's fucked up," Kendra said. "But I don't care. It sounds hot. I wore out the batteries in my vibrator last night just thinking about you selling your body."

Izzy nodded her head in agreement.

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

Today was going amazingly. I had Leyla making me so much money. She had another date after classes. Instead of waiting around doing nothing productive while Jalal had his chess club meeting, she'd be pleasing Mr. Townsend in the library. And now that her friends all wanted in on the fun, I'd be bringing in even more money. I'd set them up with their dates tomorrow and told them I had something really naughty planned for Saturday.

Faizel would have no problem collecting $50 a guy with four girls to gangbang.

"Pete, I need to talk to you," I said as I finished my last math class of the day.

The young man blinked then shifted. He'd been drooling over my tits all class, staring at them in my half-unbuttoned blouse. I could tell by how he moved his bookbag as he stood that he had a huge erection. He was another student who had wealthy parents. And I just couldn't wait for tomorrow night with Carter.

I needed to enjoy another young stud now.

"Yes, Mrs. Umayyah," he said, swallowing as he stood before me.

"You've been staring at my tits the entire time," I purred. "Naughty boy."

His cheeks went crimson. He ran a hand through his brown hair, shifting his hips. He was whip-thin and tall. He had a runner's build. I licked my lips, my pussy growing so juicy as my hands went to the buttons of my blouse.

"Would you like to see them better?"

"What?" he gasped as I undid the first button, my blouse sliding open more, revealing the top of my black bra.

"My tits?" I asked, undoing another.

He threw a look over his shoulder at my empty classroom. "No way. This can't be happening."

"That didn't answer my question," I said. I undid a third and a fourth. My blouse fell open, revealing my tits in my black bra, so big and lush. I shrugged out of it. His eyes were hungry on them. "Do you want to see my tits?"

"God, yes, Mrs. Umayyah," he said, his eyes so wide, a dazed expression slacking his jaw as I reached behind me. He let out a groan as I unveiled my tits. They jiggled before me, swaying with pillowy softness. My dark-brown nipples were so hard.

"How much would you pay me to touch them?" I asked. "And to do more?"

To be continued...

12