Daughter's Slut Training 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amazing, Dad!" Jalal grunted, thrusting so hard and fast into my asshole, sodomizing my bowels with his amazing cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

"Are you going to flood the slut's asshole?" Daddy groaned, moving even closer. He was right next to the couch now, standing over us, watching our incestuous passion.

"I will, Dad!"

"He will!" I moaned then craned my head.

Daddy rammed his dick into my mouth. I sucked on the tip of it as Jalal thrust forward. His cock buried to the hilt in my bowels. Then his hot cum spurted. My brother groaned as he filled my whorish asshole with his spunk.

Daddy groaned a moment later. I sucked hard on his dick as it erupted. His wonderful, salty jizz filled my mouth. Such a treat. I shuddered, gulping it down, my bowels clenching down on my brother's hard cock.

I took incestuous cum from two men I loved. My little brother and my amazing Daddy.

I came.

Pleasure howled through my body. I moaned as I nursed on Daddy's cock, drawing out every drop of his salty treat. My bowels milked Jalal's cock as I bucked and groaned. Juices flooded out of my pussy, matting down his bush as I groaned against him. My eyes fluttered. Such ecstasy bathed my mind.

Daddy saw me being a slut and loved it. I made him so happy. He accepted who I was. I could cry for joy. I was helping the family out, too. I bet I could tell him about prostituting my body. Mom was wrong. He would understand. It wouldn't make him ashamed.

Right?

Mom did know Daddy well. I should talk to her first. Just to make sure. But I wanted to tell him how I was helping out with the family. How I was doing my part when I wasn't using my body to make him happy.

Maybe he could watch me with a customer?

The front door opened. "Sorry I'm late," Mom said. "I was held up at college grading tests. So we're having Chinese food for dinner and... Oh, this is a naughty surprise. I see our daughter's being a slut again."

"Yes, she was playing with her brother," Daddy said, pulling his cock out of my mouth.

Mom bustled up to him, giving him a loving kiss like a dutiful wife, her hair wrapped up in her hijab, her blouse buttoned up so modestly. She was a slut, like me, but she kept it in the family. Only fucking my brothers. But that was fine since Daddy tended to monopolize me. My brothers needed someone at night to take care of their lusts I inspired.

"Yum!" Jalal said, ripping his cock out of my asshole.

"You get cleaned up, little slut," Mom smiled at me, "and then join us."

"Yes, Mother." Jalal's cum leaked out of my asshole as I stood up.

Mom headed to the dining room with the plastic bags full of yummy smelling Chinese food. Jalal darted off to get dressed while I grinned at Daddy, his salty cum lingering in my mouth. He arched an eyebrow at me.

"You're not listening to your mother, little flower."

"I just wanted you to know that some of my friends are becoming sluts. Kimmy"--Dad's eyes lit up at her name--"Kendra, and Izzy. I'll bring them over, and we'll have a lot of fun, Daddy. Isn't that hot?"

"Yeah," he said. "But what would your mother think?"

"She won't care," I said. Not since she was whoring the four of us out. "And I think Kimmy will be spending a whole lot of time here. Jalal has such a crush on her."

Daddy's face darkened. "With an American slut?"

"Maybe he likes watching," I said, patting his crotch. "You sure did, Daddy."

He let out a loud growl. "You are such a wicked daughter, little flower."

I fluttered my eyes at him. "But you still love me, right?"

He grabbed my ass, pulling me tight against him. "I still love you, little flower. And your body. Bring your friends over. They've been teasing me for years with those bodies."

I grinned at him. I loved being Daddy's slutty daughter.

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

"I can't wait for our date tonight, Mrs. Umayyah," Carter said the next day. I had on the hot pink thong and matching bra. I bought ten outfits yesterday, using almost all the money Leyla had made. Good thing two of her friends were joining the fun.

"Me, either," I purred. "I'm so wet right now." The other students had emptied out of my classroom and there was a gap, a minute window before the next round of students would file in. Time to have a little bit of naughty fun. "Why don't you check."

Carter gave me such a hungry smile. He had the same youthful strength as Faizel, matured into a man but still with that boyish enthusiasm for everything. I shuddered as he yanked up my modest skirt and revealed my hot pink thong.

I hadn't bothered shaving my pussy. It just felt so naughty with my pubic hair peeking out around the material. Made me feel like such a wanton wife for dressing like this beneath my clothing. On the outside, a modest, Muslim woman. But beneath... Beneath a woman craving to teach young men all about how to pleasure a MILF.

To my shock, he knelt down before me and yanked my thong down my dusky thighs. I gasped, my eyes widening as he drew them past my knees. I stepped out for him automatically. His blue eyes smoldered as he stared up at me. He held my panties to his face, letting my skirt drop, and inhaled my musk.

"Yes, you are wet, Mrs. Umayyah," he grinned, standing. "I'll hold onto these until tonight. 5 PM, right? At the Marriott?"

I nodded my head. "I'll be there with more naughty underwear for you to take off of me."

He grinned at that, slipping my thong into his pocket just as my daughter and her giggling friends burst in. They were in my next class. Carter said, "Thanks for explaining how exponentials work, Mrs. Umayyah."

"You're welcome," I said, breathy.

He walked past his younger sister Kimmy, ruffling her blonde hair. "Later, sport."

"Bye, Carter," Kimmy said, her cheeks blushing. The four girls whispered something and they all started giggling wildly.

"Thinking about fucking your brother, Kimmy?" I asked, approaching the three.

The girl's braces flashed as she smiled, "Maybe. After all, Leyla loves her brothers being in her."

"She can't stop talking about Jalal eating her pussy out last night," Kendra said, the Black girl's eyes blazing with desire.

Kimmy nodded her head, her cheeks even redder.

"Well, I'm glad you are excited. Kendra, Izzy, if you still want to be whores, I have dates for you two lined up as well. Money already collected." I didn't trust those two to give me my full share of $160, plus some of the teachers weren't paying cash anyways. "I'll give you your cut once they're satiated."

"Oh, we're in," Kendra said. "Izzy and I spent all last night eating each other's pussies just thinking about it."

My own snatch clenched. Maybe I had to try them out. "Okay, take your seats."

Other students filed in, gabbing, oblivious to what was going on. Or where they? The girls were giggling more, giving me scandalized looks while the boys had such hungry looks in their eyes. I shivered, more young men who could pay for my private tutelage.

Teaching the lesson passed in a hazy, lust-filled blur. With no panties on beneath my skirt, my juices soaked my bush then dribbled down my thighs all through the lesson. I felt so naughty. I shivered, my nipples throbbing in my bra as my breasts jiggled. I wanted to masturbate right then and there. I wanted to have my male students pool their money and just fuck me one after the other, gangbanging me the way my daughter and her friends would be gangbanged tomorrow by Faizel's friends.

I was a boiling mass of horny lust when I dismissed my class. I shuddered as they all left but my daughter, Kendra, and Izzy. Those three girls started stripping the moment the other students had left, baring their young bodies. Izzy's tits were nearly as big as mine but such a pale shade of ivory and dusted with freckles. Kendra had round and firm tits, her nipples actually lighter than her ebony skin.

"Okay, girls, satiate the customers," I said. "They'll be here any minute. They each paid for one of you in particular. Do anything they want."

"We will," Kendra purred, rubbing fingers through a bush as frizzy as her hair styled in a short afro.

Izzy grinned and said, "We'll rock their worlds, Mrs. Umayyah."

"We'll be the best prostitutes in the world for you, Mother," Leyla said, her shaved pussy on display as she perched on my desk, legs spread wide.

I shuddered, my eyes flicking to the webcams. I had an app on my phone that let me monitor them. It was for security systems, but it let me watch while everything was being recorded. Jalal was such a good boy for helping me with this.

I would watch it all from the bathroom, masturbating in a stall. I slipped out of the classroom just as the two teachers and the janitor arrived. They all gave me sheepish grins before they headed inside. I heard the girls coo their welcome before the door shut, cutting off the sound.

I made a brisk beeline for the ladies' room just down the hallway. More pussy juices spilled down my thighs.

And then Clint Elliston stepped in front of me.

I faced the tall, dark-haired youth who'd started me down this road of slut-training my daughter. He had such a hungry look in his eyes. He possessed the same manly strength as my son, Faizel. They were both seniors, both so hunky. A cocky grin spread on Clint's face.

"Mrs. Umayyah, I have heard such interesting things about your daughter getting gangbanged tomorrow."

"Yes, she is," I said. "Did my son tell you?"

"Faizel's telling everyone. Fifty dollars to fuck your daughter and her friends." Clint ran a hand through his dark hair. "I don't normally pay for sex, but I'm tempted just to come and watch. Maybe I'll bring Lee. Her pregnancy is making her so horny. I bet she'd love to witness it and not be allowed to touch herself."

I shivered. I had seen how Clint treated Lee and her mother, my fellow teacher, like dirty, filthy whores. His sex slaves. "I don't see how that'll be a problem. I'll just be watching, too."

"Really? But I hear you're for sell, also."

I shivered, my pussy clenching so hard. I had the hour free. "I am. You can enjoy me. For a price."

Clint arched his eyebrow. "How much?"

"$200, and I will give you an education."

"Do you think there's anything I need to learn about pleasing a woman?"

I shuddered. "Everyone could use a refresher course."

His smile grew so hungry. "Let me give you a counteroffer."

"My price isn't for negotiating. I'm a married woman and--"

Right there in the middle of the hallway, Clint plunged his hand into my half-unbuttoned blouse. I shuddered as his fingers slid across my breasts and brushed the top of my lacy bra. He shoved into the cup and found my nipple. He pinched it.

Hard.

I sucked in a breath as he backed down the hallway. I had to follow him. He had such a firm grasp on my nipple, stretching it. I'd done this to my daughter, and the slut had grown so wet and wanton. I could see why. Such tingles shot down to my pussy. The pain mixed with my excitement. I let out such a naughty moan as he dominated me.

Clint pulled me into his aunt's classroom. It was dark inside save for a small beam of white light shining from the wall that separated this room from mine. My insides tightened. Had I moved the poster that covered my peephole? Would Clint notice the light?

I whimpered as he led me right to it. My insides squirmed more and more.

"You know I found something interesting near the end of last year," Clint said. "I was fucking my little sister, Alicia, in the ass, when I noticed this little hole in the wall. And I thought I saw an eye watching me."

"W-watching you?" I gasped, my pussy clenching. I used to spend my lunches witnessing Clint fuck his family, his various sisters and half-sisters along with his aunt and other sluts in here. "I--"

"So you're saying you don't know how this damage to school property happened?" Clint asked as we reached the wall behind his aunt's desk. He pulled down on my nipple, forcing me to bend over. Then he shoved my face against the wall.

I stared into my classroom, witnessed my three whores servicing their men. Kendra was on her knees, the Black girl bobbing her mouth up and down Mr. McDougal's cock, sucking and slurping on it with whorish passion. My daughter was on her back, humping against Vince, one of the college's janitors, who devoured her slut pussy with abandon. Mr. Breen, a Black teacher, pumped his ebony cock through Izzy's big, pillowy tits as she lay on the floor. He straddled her. I could see the tip of his dick emerge from her ivory breasts with his every thrust.

I licked my lips, eyes flicking around the room from girl to girl. My daughter's round tits heaved as she humped against Vince's mouth. She gripped his slicked-back, black hair, grinding her cunt on the Italian's man's face. Izzy pushing her big breasts together to make a titty-pussy for Mr. Breen to fuck had my juices dripping down my flesh. His ebony cock looked so hot compared to her pale flesh. Kendra sucked and slurped while Mr. McDougal gripped her afro. He fucked his hips forward, thrusting his dick deep into her mouth.

"Take every inch, whore!" he growled. "You little Black slut, take it all."

He jammed his dick down her throat roughly. It made her whimper while her hands were busy between her thighs.

"It would be such a shame if someone found out that you had damaged the school," Clint said, his hands pulling up my skirt. "But I can keep your secret. For a price."

"I know your secret," I said, my hips wiggling, it was so hot watching people having sex again through a peephole. "I can tell everyone you fuck your little sister. Your aunt."

"You won't do that," Clint said, his jeans rustling. He held my skirt over my ass. My eyes widened. I had no panties on. He could see how wet I was. "Because you want this. I've seen you staring at me all this year. I took your math class this semester just to see how'd you'd act. Your little married whore-cunt wants me to do this."

He rammed his dick into my pussy.

I gasped, squeezing down on him. I whimpered and groaned as Clint pumped his dick in and out of my snatch. The boy who started me down this depraved road was in me. Fucking me like he fucked the sluts in his family. His balls smacked into my clit. He pressed me against the wall, my eye locked on the depraved lusts in the other room.

My pussy clamped down on Clint's dick. I let him use me for free. Not because he would tell on me, but because I needed to enjoy this cock. I had wanted it for so long. And now he was in me, fucking me.

"Deal!" I groaned, bucking back into him as I watched my daughter cum on Vince's mouth, her body bucking and heaving as the janitor feasted on her barely legal cunt.

"That's what I thought, slut!" Clint groaned, burying so hard into me.

Slut... My pussy grew hotter. "Yes, yes, fuck me like a slut, Clint!"

I didn't care about my marriage right now. I didn't care about being a good, Muslim woman and faithful wife. I let Clint fuck my cunt for free, not doing it to help my family, but to satiate my own cunt. I felt like such a hypocrite for doing this with my hijab on.

I didn't take it off.

His dick slammed into me as I watched the fun in my classroom. My pussy drank in the friction of his thrusts. The pleasure boiled through me. Stars danced across my vision as my breasts shook in my dress. Clint fucked me so hard, his hips shifting, changing how his cock pumped into me, where it brushed along inside my pussy.

He knew how to please a woman.

"You little slut!" Professor Breen moaned. The Black history teacher's face twisted in pleasure. Than he came. He splattered the redheaded coed's face. He drenched her with his cum, his back arching as he used her tits.

"Yes, yes, yes, she's a little slut," I hissed.

"Like you, Mrs. Umayyah," growled Clint. "I know sluts, and you are one married whore."

He smacked my ass, and I moaned, my orgasm hurtling closer. Clint would recognize a slut. Had I always been one, like my daughter, my whorish self lurking inside of me. Or had Clint made me one by fucking his women in the classroom next to mine, leading me down this depraved road of pleasure.

I didn't know. I didn't care. I just savored his dick pumping in and out of my cunt, stirring my pussy to a hot froth. As his balls smacked into my clit, I watched Professor McDougal cum down Kendra's throat, pumping his jizz straight into the Black whore's belly.

She loved it, purring her enjoyment.

Pleasure swelled through me so fast, so hot. Vince rose, wiping his mouth on the sleeve of his beige janitor jumpsuit. Then he unzipped it while my daughter squirmed. I couldn't see him pull out his dick, but I watched him thrust forward into my daughter. Her dusky thighs wrapped about his waist as he fucked her cunt for money.

I whimpered, my pussy clenching down so hard on Clint's dick. His crotch smacked into my ass as he fucked me so hard. He used me like a slut. I moaned and gasped, bucking down into it as Vince groaned his enjoyment.

"Let me lick you clean, babe," Kendra purred, crawling across the floor to Izzy, the Black girl's round, ebony tits swaying.

"Ooh, yes," groaned Izzy, still cupping her pillowy tits as Mr. Breen and Mr. McDougal watched the two sluts.

Kendra licked at her friend's face, gathering up the teacher's spunk. They watched, stroking their soft dicks, getting their second winds. Such good whores they were. They kissed, Kendra's ebony tits brushing Izzy's. Their tongues flashed, passing cum back and forth.

"You're getting so hot, Mrs. Umayyah," Clint growled. "Watching your daughter and her friends whoring themselves out for you."

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped, clenching my pussy down on his cock. "It's so hot. They're just so wicked."

"Oh, yes, fuck me, Vince!" howled my daughter while Mr. Breen and Mr. McDougal gained their second wind. They swapped sluts, Mr. Breen ramming his ebony monster into Kendra as Mr. McDougal enjoyed Izzy's young snatch.

The two teachers fucked them hard as Clint fucked me. My fingers curled against the wall. Then my orgasm shuddered through me. My pussy spasmed and convulsed on Clint's dick. I moaned and gasped, my body quacking and quavering as the pleasure surged through me.

So hot. So amazing. I was such a terrible wife. Cheating on my husband with my students, being a slut. I loved it. My snatch milked Clint's dick. He thrust so hard into my spasming sheath. He grunted, groaned.

My pussy brought him as much pleasure as the barely legal cunts did to the men in the other room.

"Mrs. Umayyah," Clint growled. "Damn, you're so juicy. You want it. You want my cum in you."

"Yes!" I hissed. "Do it! Spill in me! It'll be running down my thighs all day. Reminding me!"

Clint groaned and buried into me. My orgasm swelled higher as his jizz fired into my married cunt. I groaned and gasped, my pussy convulsing about his shaft, milking out every drop of his cum as I whimpered.

Leyla moaned, Vince spilling into her. Mother and daughter satiating their men at the same moment. Dizzy rapture swelled through me. Stars danced through my vision as my orgasm peaked. Clint's dick fired one last time into me.

Left me feeling like a satiated slut.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

"We had so much fun on our dates, Mom," I said, bouncing with excitement as we drove to Kimmy's house for my "slumber party."

"I saw," Mom said, such a dreamy smile on her lips. "I watched in the bathroom."

"Masturbating?" I grinned.

"You three made me hot," she said. "And your afternoon dates, they were just as good as the lunch ones?"

"Well, Mr. Jameson didn't eat my pussy out the way Vince did, but he did sodomize me and gave me such an amazing anal orgasm." I shivered. "He'll be back for more dates."

"Wonderful," Mom smiled. She had to be happy. The three of us made our family $960 after our $40 cut per date. Which meant I made another $80 today. I wanted to go to the mall, to Leonora's Treasure, and buy something naughty to wear for Daddy.