Daughter's Slut Training 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do you think the gangbang tomorrow will be?" I asked. "I was hoping to go to the mall with my friends."

"And spend your spoils?" Mom asked. "Well, I'm sure it'll be over my mid-afternoon. So treat yourself."

"I will," I said, grinning at Mom. She was so relaxed now. Not so uptight. She even was leaving her blouse partly unbuttoned, showing off those nice tits of her. Of course, she wore her hijab. She wasn't as complete a slut as I was.

She pulled into Kimmy's driveway. Her parents were loaded. They had a big house on the outskirts of town. I was so glad Kimmy didn't go out of town for college, but stayed here with all of us. Such a juicy excitement shot through me. Mr. Myers's car was in the driveway. It would be so hot to watch him fuck his own daughter. To pop her cherry.

"You'll take care of Daddy tonight, right?" I asked as Mom parked the car. "Since I'll be here. You need to give him as much sex as you can, Mom."

"Oh, I plan on getting all the sex I can get tonight," she purred. "Now let's go proposition your friend's dad."

Tonight would be the absolute best night ever for Kimmy! And I was so glad to be here to witness it.

To be continued...