Daughter's Slut Training 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And we wanted that.

My mom and I were so much alike. I just wouldn't fuck a man behind Daddy's back. Only where he directed me. I squirmed my hips, juices running down my thighs as our tongues danced across the tip of his dick. I brushed my mom's licking organ, our lips caressing as we pleased him. Precum stained both our tongues.

He groaned as we kissed around the edge of his dick. I shuddered, loving that I shared this cock with my mother. My sexy mommy-slut. I felt so close to her now. I was glad I caught her fucking Clint yesterday. Now she could be who she truly was meant to be.

Daddy's sex slave.

"Damn," President Carver said, rubbing his hand across his balding head. "Damn, that's it. Oooh, mother and daughter are both whores. Both sluts."

"We are," I cooed.

"I gave birth to such a little skank," Mom moaned.

"And trained me." I glanced at Mom, so thankful she did. I gave her a kiss on the lips, tasting salty precum on her face.

Then we attacked his cock. Our hands pumped up and down his shaft, Mom's atop mine. We stroked him as our tongues fluttered across this spongy tip. He groaned, shifting on his couch, his hairy chest rising and falling as we pleased him.

The sounds he made caused my pussy to grow so wet and juicy. Every lick, every suck, made my cunt tingle with wicked desires. I whimpered in delight. My heart hammered in my chest. I clenched my twat so hard as I pleasured him, aching to be filled by his shaft. I flicked my tongue up and down his tip, driving him wild.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he panted.

"Are you going to cum on our faces?" Mom hissed. "Are you going to spurt your dirty spunk on my daughter's face. On mine?"

"Are you, President Carver?" I moaned. "On your barely legal student's face?"

"Yes!" he groaned. "Then you'll lick each other clean."

"We will," I panted, our hands stroking his dick faster and faster. His cock twitched in our grip. "We'll snowball it back and forth."

"My slut-Daughter and I will drive you wild."

"So wild!" I cooed. "Cum on my our faces, President Carver. Just paint our features. Coat us in your spunk!"

"Yes," he grunted. "I will. So much spunk on your faces. Oh, fuck, yes!"

He shuddered. His dick twitched in our hands, spasming with his passion. Hot cream splattered our faces. We pressed our cheeks tight, opening our mouths wide. We wanted to ensure that he coated us with his spunk. That every drop painted our features and dripped down our faces. I whimpered, my pussy dripping with my excitement as his jizz ran across my features.

It splattered into my mouth. I tasted the salty cum, loving it while my daddy watched. The recliner he sat on creaked. I knew he savored our whorish behavior. He ordered us to do this. He wanted us to be such sluts. Mommy and daughter prostitutes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" President Carver grunted as the final blast of cum splattered across our foreheads.

The hot spunk running across our features, Mom and I turned to face each other. We groaned like wanton pussycats. Our tongues bathed each other. We licked and gathered the cum running across each other's faces. I savored the depraved delight, scooping it up on my tongue and swirling it through my mouth before gathering more.

I licked up my mom's chin. Her tongue caressed over my forehead. We licked towards each other's lips. I held the spunk in my mouth until we met in a kiss. Then my tongue shoved into her mouth, carrying as much jizz as possible.

I met her tongue laden with his spunk.

"Oh, yes," he groaned, watching us. He stroked his softening cock, eager for his second wind. "Clean each other up, sluts."

Our tongues passed his cum back and forth as more of his spunk ran down my face. I shuddered, loving the nasty moment, this wicked mother/daughter bonding. Our hands groped each other's tits, squeezing and kneading each other while my pussy...

My pussy dripped with juices.

I whimpered, needing to touch myself. I squirmed as I knelt before the president, my cunt on fire. But I kept groping my mom's tits. I squeezed her big breasts as our tongues caressed each other until the jizz melted into our mouths.

Our treat gone, we licked up more off of each other.

"Damn," groaned President Carver. "You two are so depraved. And look at you, Leyla. Squirming like a whore. Do you have a hot cunt?"

"A hot, young cunt," I moaned as Mom licked spunk off my neck, her tongue so warm and wet.

"Mrs. Umayyah, your daughter needs your help," our client moaned. "Eat her cunt out right now. Lick up all her naughty juices."

"Yes, Ian," Mom moaned, her eyes smoldering.

I didn't fight her as she pushed me down on my back. I squeezed my firm tits, smiling up at President Carver. He slipped out of his bathrobe entirely and stroked his half-hard dick, watching my mommy-slut pry apart my thighs, exposing my shaved slit.

I still had a tight pussy, but with all the fucking I was doing, I doubt it would remain that way for long. Then it would be proof of how much a whore I was. Such a slut.

"Lick my pussy, Mommy," I moaned. "Eat it for our client. We have to please him!"

"Yes, Daughter!"

Her silky-black hair spilled over my thighs. I groaned at the caress of her hair. It made me shiver. I sucked in a deep breath, my pussy clenching and relaxing. Juices flooded out of me. They trickled down to the crack of my ass as I anticipated the incestuous contact of our flesh. I stared up at President Carver.

I moaned as Mom licked me.

Her tongue danced through my shaved folds. Her lips nuzzled into my cunt. She licked and fluttered her tongue, teasing me. I shuddered in delight. President Carver jerked his hardening dick faster, his eyes smoldering.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" I moaned, squeezing my youthful tits, so firm and pliant in my hands. "Watching my mom eat my pussy? You're such a perv, aren't you?"

"Yes," he groaned.

"Lusting after your barely legal students. Wanting to fuck our tight bodies."

"I do," he said, his heart racing so fast. "I want to fuck you all so hard."

"And you get to fuck us! Me, Kimmy, Kendra, and Izzy. Just call my daddy and pay him, then you can use any of our bodies whenever you want."

"Yes!" he panted.

I grinned at him and humped against my mom's hungry mouth. Her tongue felt so amazing licking through my pussy. She fluttered it up through my body, making me twitch and groan. I sucked in such deep breaths, my fingers squeezing my tits, kneading my delightful breasts. I thumbed my nipples, shooting tingles down to my pussy, meeting the delight Mom churned in my cunt.

I humped against her, grinding my shaved snatch on her hungry mouth. She moaned, her glassy eyes staring up my body as she feasted. Her hands shoved beneath my butt-cheeks, gripping them, squeezing them.

"That's it, Mommy-slut," I moaned. "Make me cum while President Carver watches. Show him how much of a pussy-whore you are. Ooh, yes, you're my little cunt-muncher. My mommy muff-diver. Aren't you?"

"Yes, Daughter," she moaned. "I love eating your cunt. It's so yummy."

I shuddered as she lashed my clit with her tongue. She batted it with her nub. I groaned, sucking in deep breaths as she swirled around it. My eyes bulged at the pleasure she generated. I whimpered, squirming on her as the pleasure surged through me. I gasped and moaned. My eyes widened at the utter delight she gave me.

"Mommy, yes, lick me right there," I groaned. "Just eat me. Ooh, yes, you're such a wicked Mommy. You're eating me out so hard."

"Uh-huh," she groaned. Her tongue swirled through my cunt. "Cum on your mommy's lips, Daughter!"

"Yes," I hissed. I glanced up at President Carver. "She's going to make me explode. Do you want to see that?"

"Yes!" he groaned.

"Of course you do," I moaned. "You love watching mothers eat their slutty daughters cunts. Mmm, yes, I'm going to just explode on her mouth."

I shuddered harder, hearing Daddy's zipper rasped. I saw him pull out his dick, finally overcome with lust watching us. He stroked his dick, staring at me as I humped on Mom's mouth. I fought the urge to grin at him.

I had to satiate my client.

Mom's fingers wormed into my butt-crack as she kneaded my asscheeks. I groaned as she found my sphincter. As she fluttered her tongue through my snatch, she jammed a finger into my asshole. Pleasure surged through me. I squeezed down on her as the pleasure rippled out of me.

My eyes fluttered. I moaned out in delight. I trembled on the ground, sucking in deep breaths as she pumped her fingers in and out of my asshole. She stirred them around, making me squirm and gasp.

The velvety delight rippled out of my bowels and into my pussy. Her tongue jammed deep into my cunt. She swirled it around. She drove me wild. I gasped and whimpered. My eyes widened at the delight of her tongue dancing around inside my pussy.

"Oh, yes, Mommy," I whimpered. "Oh, that's it. Just lick my cunt and finger my asshole. Make me cum for President Carver."

"Make her cum, slut," groaned the president.

I shivered, my toes curling. I ground my cunt so hard into my Mom's mouth. I let out a whimpering groan of pleasure. I squeezed my thighs about her cheeks, holding her head in place as her fingers reamed in and out of my asshole.

Her tongue flicked out of my snatch to brush my clit.

Fireworks detonated inside of me.

Incestuous pleasure surged through me. I gasped and moaned, bucking on the floor as my pussy creamed her mouth. I flooded her so hard, my cream pouring into her mouth. She drank them down, gulping down the flood of juices gushing out of me.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mommy-slut!" I howled. "Lick my pussy. Drink up all my juices."

"Uh-huh," President Carver groaned, watching me cum on my mother's mouth.

And so did Daddy.

Sparks exploded across my vision as I ground on my mother's hungry mouth. I whimpered and shuddered. I sucked in such deep breaths as she flailed her tongue through my cunt. She made my entire body shudder in ecstasy.

My mommy-slave pleased me.

My eyes fluttering, my orgasm spilling through my body, I asked my client, "Now what would you like us to do?"

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

Leyla kissed me as she squirmed atop me, our breasts pressed tight. She licked her own pussy juices off my mouth. My bruised ass rubbed against the carpet, reminding me that I was a slave. My husband's slave. And my daughter's slave.

I loved it. It felt so right. I savored Leyla's lips on mine, her tangy cunt's flavor lingering on my lips.

"Yes," President Carver groaned, kneeling between our spread open thighs as we writhed together. "Mother and daughter."

Leyla moaned into my mouth as President Carver rammed his dick into her barely legal cunt. She squirmed atop me, our nipples kissing as he fucked her. His balls smacked into my clit rubbing against my daughter's bud. Pleasure surged through me.

I groaned and gasped, kissing my daughter harder, sharing this moment. He fucked her like a whore. I held her so tight, our bodies squirming and writhing together. Leyla groaned into our kiss, her eyes fluttering.

And then she whimpered in disappointment because it was my turn to groan.

President Carver's dick, coated in my daughter's pussy juices, rammed into my cunt. I shuddered in delight, my whorish, married snatch clenching down on his dick. Silky pleasure rippled through me as he pumped away.

"Oh, god, mother and daughter..." he grunted. "They both feel so good."

"Uh-huh," groaned my husband and Master, slowly stroking his dick as he watched, his eyes smoldering. He loved this.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my mommy-slut's cunt!" Leyla moaned, grinding her clit into mine as she stared down into me. "She needs it."

"So does my Daughter," I purred, staring up into my mistress's eyes. "She needs her naughty pussy filled by cock all the time."

"Yes!" President Carver groaned.

He ripped his cock out of my pussy and slammed it into my daughter's cunt. She gasped, her youthful face twisting in rapture. She quivered on me, her firm, young breasts rubbing on my mature, pillowy mounds.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck my cunt!" groaned Leyla. "Pound me, President Carver and... No!"

He ripped out of her cunt and plowed back into mine, groaning as he sank into the very pussy that birthed my daughter. I shuddered, the pleasure rippling through my body. I humped up against my daughter's clit, our two buds kissing and grinding together, adding such naughty pleasure swirling through my depths.

My snatch clenched down hard on our client's dick just as he ripped it out, leaving me feeling so empty again. My daughter squealed out in delight as she was filled. His dick rammed into her snatch, fucking her so hard. She shuddered and moaned. She got off on it. Her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she whimpered.

And then he was back fucking my cunt.

"Oh, President Carver, pound me! Pound my whore cunt!"

Back and forth he went, grunting, groaning, panting with his pleasure. Every time he buried into my cunt, he brought me closer and closer to cumming. My snatch gripped him as I squirmed beneath my daughter, rubbing our clits together.

But the little whore came first.

Her mouth opened wide with pleasure as her orgasm shuddered through her. She writhed atop me, raining hot kisses across my face as she squealed out her pleasure. Hot juices flooded over my cunt, pouring out of her juicy depths as the pleasure spilled through her body.

President Carver grunted, groaned, pounding her barely legal cunt harder and harder, staying in her longer than he had before. He enjoyed her spasming around her. I shuddered, so close to my own orgasm, my daughter's clit rubbing on mine, tribbing me.

"Cum in her depths," I groaned to President Carver. "Just unleash a flood of spunk in her."

"Yes!" squealed my daughter.

But our client new what he wanted. He pulled out of my daughter and rammed into my mature cunt. I shuddered at the feel of him pumping away as my daughter continued bucking atop me, her orgasm rolling through her body. I just shuddered as he grunted.

"Fuck!" he snarled.

Hot cum pumped into my married snatch. My husband and Master watched as a man who'd paid to have sex with me, spilled his seed into my cunt. My pussy clenched down on the spurting cock, hot jizz spilling through me.

I erupted.

My pussy convulsed about his dick. I spasmed beneath my daughter. She grinned down at me, hearing the pleasure busting from my lips. I convulsed into her body, sliding her atop me as so much spunk filled my snatch.

"That's it, Mommy-whore," groaned Leyla. "Ooh, yes, you love it. You love being a slut-slave!"

"I do!" I howled, stars dancing before my eyes, darkness fuzzing across my vision. "It's where I belong."

"Yes, yes, yes!" Leyla hissed, squirming harder on me. Then she looked over her shoulder. "What would you like next, President Carver?"

"To see a father fuck his daughter!"

Leyla squealed in delight.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

Being paid to fuck my daddy was the most exciting moment in my life. My pussy dripped with juices as I knelt on my hands and knees, wiggling my hips. President Carver sat on his couch nursing a beer, his dick dripping in the mix of my mom's and my juices. It was so wicked.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I moaned as Mom spread out before me, following President Carver's orders. "Fuck your daughter-slut's tight cunt!"

"Yes!" he growled, rubbing his dick against my juicy cunt. He rubbed his dick up and down it, teasing me, making me shudder in anticipation.

"Yes," President Carver said, such depravity in his voice to witness our family incest. "Fuck her so hard while she eats out her whore-mother's cunt."

"I'll devour her, President Carver," I moaned then licked my lips.

Mom scooted close enough, the President's cum running out of her snatch. I buried my face into her pussy and licked her hard. My tongue dived through her folds, gathering the salty cum that spilled out of her onto my hungry tongue.

Daddy rammed his dick hard into my pussy. I moaned into Mom's cunt, trapped between my parents. Such depraved, incestuous lusts surged through me. I groaned and whimpered, swiveling my hips, stirring Daddy's cock around in my twat while I probed my tongue deep into Mom's snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck our daughter, my Master!" Mom moaned, humping her pussy against me, her hands playing with her big tits. "She loves it. She's squealing into my cunt."

"Yes, she does," growled Daddy. "My little flower loves being fucked by me."

"I do, Daddy!" I squeezed my pussy down on his dick, his cock reaching so deep into my barely legal cunt. "Fuck me! Pound me! Make me cum while I eat Mommy-slut's snatch!"

"Oh, fuck, yes," groaned President Carver, watching the live, incestuous porn.

Daddy pounded me so hard. He rammed his dick into me with such deep, hard thrusts. I whimpered and shuddered. Such rapture surged through me. Every time he plunged into my cunt, waves of tingling delight washed through my body.

My tongue lapped through Mom's folds as I wiggled my hips. I gathered up all the yummy cum I could, knowing President Carver watched with such hot eyes as I feasted on my mom's cunt. My tongue licked and lapped through her folds, driving her so wild.

She whimpered. She moaned. She squeezed her thighs about my face as I licked her clean. Daddy's thrusts pressed my mouth so tight to Mommy's cunt. I shuddered, trapped between them, pleasing the two people who brought me into this world, the two people who created me.

I loved being a slut. I loved pleasing everyone I could, especially my hunky daddy and my whore mommy.

"My little flower," growled Daddy, thrusting so hard into me. His heavy balls smacked into my cunt. My clit drank in the impact. Such little sparks flew through me. I gasped and whimpered. The pleasure surged through my body.

"Cum in her, my Master," Mom moaned, humping against me. "Cum in the little slut's cunt. Breed her while President Carver watches."

"Yes!" gasped the president. "Breed your daughter!"

My eyes widened at how hot that sounded. I knew I might be pregnant right now. I had been having sex all week without protection. But I knew if I did get knocked up, it would be Daddy's baby. His mighty sperm would fertilize my seed over any of the boys and men I'd fucked.

"Yes, yes, breed me, Daddy!" I gasped into Mommy's pussy.

He grunted, thrusting harder and harder into my cunt. He pounded me so hard. His crotch smacked into my rump. His balls hammered my clit. I shuddered, my eyes rolling back into my head as the rapture surged through me. Such wondrous delight. It had me shuddering and shivering. I whimpered in utter delight.

He churned me up to a hot froth.

He drove me wild.

His dick would breed me. His heavy balls, smacking over and over into my clit, contained so much of his seed. He would pump it into my cunt and make me explode on his cock. I squealed into my mom's pussy, my pussy clamping down so hard on his thrusting dick.

While President Carver watched, I came on my Daddy's dick.

My cunt writhed about his thrusting dick. Waves of rapture spilled through my body, churned by his hard plunges. He grunted as I plowed into him. I shuddered, nuzzling my face into my mom's tangy pussy, tasting her cream and the president's cum.

"Cum in me, Daddy!" I howled, stars dancing before my eyes. "Breed me! Breed your little flower!"

"Knock our slutty daughter up, my Master!"

"Yes!" groaned our client.

Daddy rammed his dick into my spasming pussy. His cum erupted. Hot jizz shot into me depths. My eyes widened as I moaned into Mommy's pussy. I plunged my tongue deep into her depths, swirling around as blast after blast of fertile seed pumped into my depths.

And I just knew it, somehow, that Daddy was breeding me right now. That his sperm would find my egg. I would carry his baby. It hit me with such certainty as my cunt milked his dick dry, my body shuddering in rapture.