Daughter's Slut Training 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're breeding her, my Master!" screamed Mommy, her body bucking and heaving, smearing her pussy across my face. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

She came.

Our family writhed together in passion as Daddy pumped the last blast of his spunk into my pussy. I shuddered, so glad Mommy trained me to be a slut. My eyes rolled back into my head as I welcomed every blast of hot spunk into my cunt.

"My little flower," Daddy groaned, so full of love and satiated pleasure.

* * *

Mrs. Umayyah

My phone vibrated in my skirt pocket as I said, "I want these problems completed by tomorrow. No excuses. You can do them."

The boys all nodded. They all sat up front, so eager to ogle my body in my skimpy dresses, my tits almost falling out of my bodices, the tight skirts clinging to my thighs. My husband and Master had selected my clothing for months now, controlling me utterly.

One boy, Greg, gave me such a grin as the other students filed out of my classroom. Such a naughty shudder ran through me was I pulled out my phone. My pussy soaked the thong I wore as I checked the notification.

"You will fuck Greg during your lunch period, slut," Karim texted me.

My fingers typed, "Yes, my Master."

I stopped before Greg's desk and lifted my skirt. "Would you like to remove my panties?"

"Fuck, yeah, Mrs. Umayyah!" he groaned, the pimply-faced boy almost jizzing right there on the spot.

I smiled. I loved my new life as a whore and a sex slave. Six months in, and I never wanted to go back. My husband and Master controlled me utterly. He gave me just what I needed. He made sure I was treated like a slut.

* * *

Leyla Umayyah

I smiled at the sight of Kimmy on her hands and knees being fucked from behind by Jalal on his bed. Her little titties bounced. She had her blonde hair in pigtails, swaying about her face. Nine months, and they were still dating strong. She even wore a collar that read: "Jalal's Property."

Of course, she still fucked her Daddy. A girl could never stop doing that. Plus, all the customers my daddy found for her to service.

Like me, she was a slut to her bones.

"Yes, yes, yes, fuck me so hard!" Kimmy moaned. "Just ram that dick into me, Jalal. I need it so badly!"

The baby monitor in my hand squawked. The sounds of the infant crying made my nipples bead with milk. Last week, I gave birth to a beautiful daughter. I shivered and closed my little brother's door, leaving him to his fun.

I smiled at the sight of little Muna in her crib, her dusky face scrunched up as she cried. The DNA test proved she was Daddy's daughter. He'd bred me just like I thought. It was so wonderful to have created a life with him.

I scooped her up, cradling her in my arms, so happy in my new life. So glad my mother had trained me to be a slut. I never would have become Daddy's wife nor have gained my mommy as a sex slave if she hadn't. I never would have the pleasure of fucking so many guys and gals. I would have repressed my desires, forcing myself to become a good, Muslim woman.

Until it exploded out of me like it had with Mom.

And when my daughter was old enough, I'd make sure she understood there was nothing wrong with her sexuality. She could explore it however she wanted. And maybe Daddy would breed a boy in me, a brother for Muna to explore with.

I was such a slut.

The END