Daughter's Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan see Robin's head lean back to the wall, leaving her neck exposed. All he wants to do at this moment is kiss her long, sexy neck. He moves toward her, glancing across the way, he notices the other couple has disappeared. As his lips make contact, she turns her head to give him better access. Robin moans as he kisses up and down her neck, sucking on her skin a little.

"You guys are going to make me cum." Robin gasps.

"I want to cum with you, I'm so close, I can cum anytime! Tell me when." Sam begs as she goes back to Robin's clit.

Dan reaches over and grasps Robin's breast, squeezing, feeling the nipple grow under his palm. That was all it took to put her over. Between the kissing on her neck, the hand on her tit and the sucking of her clit, Robin start to quiver.

"I'm cumming guys, I'm cumming!"

Sam quickly picks up the intensity of the rubbing of her clit.

"Me too! I'm cumming too!"

Dan feels both of their bodies shake as they orgasm.

"I hate to bring this up, " Dan says.

From her squatting position, Sam interrupts, "From what I'm looking at, it's not your cock you hate to bring up!"

"No, he's looking to get back in the game, but it's almost seven. If we want to eat dinner, we have to get dressed and hurry over to the dining room."

"Okay, if we have to get dressed," Robin pouts, "but we want to go for a walk on the beach after!"

"Sounds good to me." Dan replies.

Sam and Robin quickly pull dresses out of their bags and throw them over their naked bodies and slide on sandals before Dan has his pants on. His finishes with a white polo shirt. Both dresses are tight to their bodies and cut low enough to revel a good amount of cleavage. Sam's dress is a light green and Robin's is a brighter yellow. Dan can clearly see their nipples poking through the material.

"Wow! You two look beautiful!"

Walking to the dining room, Dan has a beautiful lady on each arm. They got more than a few stares as they went.

The waiter comes over to get their drink orders.

"Margaritas all around!" Sam announces.

Dan raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.

Robin smiles, "Drinking age is eighteen here, and you might find we get horny when we drink."

"Like you two need any help in that department!"

"So what do you want to do while we're here?" Dan asks. "We can go on excursions on hang out here. I'll go with whatever you want to do."

"There's a sailboat tour everyday, maybe we could do that tomorrow? There's a bus that can take us. We would need to be out front by nine thirty."

"Sounds like a plan!"

After dinner they head to the beach. There is a light warm breeze, making it very comfortable for walking. They held each other's hands as they walked.

"We should be naked!" Robin exclaimed as she peeled her dress off.

Sam and Dan quickly followed suit. They tossed their clothes onto a beach chair and walked along the water's edge. Dan held each of the girls hands. After a short distance, Sam notices that his cock is sticking straight out.

"What brought that on?" She asks.

"Well, I'm walking naked with two of the most beautiful women in the world, and you ask why I have a hardon?"

"I have an idea of what to do with it." Sam giggles. "It's something we haven't done together yet. You guys in?"

Robin quickly replies. "I'll try anything!"

Looking down, Dan responds with, "I'm obviously "up" for it!"

They gather up their clothes and head back to the room. Upon entering, Sam pushes Dan against the wall and covers his mouth with hers. She breaks the kiss and asks,

"Do you trust me?"

"Oh course I do."

She whispers something into Robin's ear. Robin nods, grabs a chair and brings it to the end of the bed. Meanwhile Sam goes and rummages through one of the bags, then hides something under the blanket.

Robin looks at Dan, then points to the chair.

"Have a seat."

Both girls sit on the end of the bed.

Sam explains. "The rules to our little game are pretty simple. You sit in the chair and watch, you have to keep your hands at your sides at all times. We control everything, and you do what we say, no questions, no complaints. Do you agree to the rules?"

"I guess so. Yeah, that sounds okay."

With all the confusion, Dan had lost his erection, but it started to return when both girls spread their legs wide open. Reaching down they opened their pussies so he could get a good look at them. They slid their fingers into themselves, exploring the inside of their pussies.

"Do you like the show Daddy?" Sam asks.

"We're going to cum while you watch." Robin explained. "You're only allowed to watch, no touching. No talking"

Again the girls dipped their fingers in and out of themselves, them rubbing their clits before their fingers disappear into their wet pussies.

Sam reaches under the covers and pulls out a large lifelike dildo. She licks the underneath, all the way to the tip.

"This could be you Daddy."

She opens her mouth and slowly slides it down her throat. She makes herself gag as hit hits the back of her throat. Over and over she drives into her mouth.

Dan moans as the fake penis pumps into Samantha's mouth and Robin continues to play with her pussy.

"You like watching your daughter suck another cock? Do you want to watch it fuck my little pussy?

She brings the dildo to her pussy and quickly pushes it all the way in.

Robin has all but stopped and is just absently rubbing her pussy as she too watches Sam fuck herself. Sam is pounding her pussy with the dildo.

"Watch that cock fuck me Daddy! It feels so good in me!"

Robin reaches over and grabs Sam's tit.

"I can touch her, but you can't"

Dan is so horny, he unconsciously reaches for his hard cock.

"No touching!" Robin reminds him.

Robin reaches between Sam's legs and pushes a button on the dildo. It starts to vibrate and as it does Sam removes it from her pussy and places the tip directly on her clit. Her body arches as the vibrations tickle her clit.

"I'm going to cum for you Daddy! Watch me cum!"

Her body goes into spasms as her orgasm rocks her. Robin grabs the dildo as Sam's body goes limp.

Robin shuts off the vibrator and looks Dan straight in the eyes as she slide it back into Sam's pussy for a second. Removing it, she brings it to her mouth and sucks it in.

"Your daughter's pussy is delicious."

Robin sticks a finger into into her own pussy the wipes it across his lips.

"And so is mine. Should I cum for you now?"

Dan nods vigorously, knowing that he's not supposed to speak.

Robin pushes the dildo into her pussy and slowly fucks herself, letting Dan get a good view of her pussy lips as the dildo slides under them.

"This feels good, but I want to get to the cumming."

She pulls it out of her and turns the vibrations back on. She rubs the length shaft up and down over her clit. It doesn't take long to feel the orgasm building up. Robin locks eyes with Dan.

"I love you Dad. This cum is just for you. Your other daughter is going to cum just for you."

She manages to keep her eyes open as the orgasm rolls over her, never looking away from Dan's eyes. Even though he wasn't looking at her body, watching her cum in her eyes made for a deeper connection.

"I love you too Robin."

Robin slid off the bed and gently kissed Dan.

"Your turn to cum Daddy! Scoot forward to the end of the chair." Sam ordered.

"Yes sir!" Dan saluted as he slid forward.

Both girls knelt in front of him the sat back on their legs.

Dan waited for one of them to do something.

"What are you waiting for?" Sam asks. "You watched us masturbate, now it's your turn. Get jerking!"

"But, I've never done that before."

Robin laughed. "Don't try to tell me you've never jerked off before!"

"Well, of course I have, just never in front of anyone."

"First time for me just then." Robin says. "You were going to when you watched us, remember?

"We've never had a guy do it for us either." Sam adds. "We really want to watch."

"Alright, here goes."

Dan wraps his hand around his cock and begins stroking, slowly at first. He quickly realized that it was a turn on to have them watch. Looking at the girls, he sees that they are totally engrossed with watching his hand slide up and down his cock. He picks up the pace a little.

"Dad, this is getting me hot!" Robin says. "I can't wait to see you cum."

"Yeah Daddy, this is awesome!"

Dan's mind goes back to everything the three of them have done together. Images of tits, pussies, getting sucked, fucking both of them, two girls having sex with each other, all flash through his thoughts. His hand flies up and down his cock, pressure building. Seeing how close the girls are, Dan gets an idea.

"Soon, I'm going to cum soon!"

"Yes, Daddy! Cum for us!

"Let's see that load!"

The pressure is at the breaking point. Dan can't hold back. He aims his cock a little lower as his cock erupts. The first stream hits Sam in the forehead. Startled, she jumps back a little. The second stream hits her top lip and drips down her chin. He then turns to Robin, she is better prepared and the next stream hits her nose and across her open mouth. Losing force, the next one splashes on her chest. Turning quickly, he manages to spray cum across Sams tits. The rest ends up on their legs. Robin leans forward and licks the the drop of cum hanging on the tip of Dan softening cock. She then takes the whole thing into her mouth, sucking out every drop. The girls turn to each other and kiss and lick their faces clean, while smearing cum all over each others bodies until there is a thin sheen covering most of them.

"That was wild! I never knew jerking off for someone could be so exciting!"

"I never knew watching you jerk off could be such a turn on!" Sam replied.

"I'm tired." Robin yawned. "Let's go shower and go to bed."

By the time Sam and Robin were done with their shower, Dan was already sound asleep in bed.

The next few of days were a whirlwind ao activity, going on outings all over the area. They agreed to spend the next day at the resort and on the beach.

In the morning, after breakfast, they walk naked to the beach. Dan finds a shady spot under a tree and drags a beach chair over. Sam and Robin spread their blankets on the sand in front of the chair in the sun. Watching them bending over, laying their towels out, Dan couldn't stop his cock from jumping up.

Looking up, Robin noticed his aroused state.

"What brought that on?"

"Looking at two hot young ladies with their naked asses waving around? I can't imagine what caused this!"

"Should I take you back to the room and help you relieve the pressure?" Robin asks.

"As much fun as that would be, we'll save it for later. Let's enjoy the beach."

Robin and Sam stretched out on the towels and Dan eased back in his chair. He opened his eyes and realized he had fallen asleep. The towels were empty and he didn't see the girls anywhere. He finally spotted them down by the water talking to another woman. They were laughing and seemingly getting along well. Sam finally pointed at Dan and noticing he was awake waved at him. He waved back and the three started walking toward him.

As they got closer, he could tell that the other woman was older than the other two. He guessed her to be early to mid thirties. She was taller than Robin and Sam, about five foot nine. She had long auburn hair that disappeared behind her back. He guessed it went half way down her back. Her breasts are on the larger side and the swayed back and forth with every step. Her areolas are quite large with cute nipples topping them off. While not skinny, her abdomen is flat, leading down to wide hips. He stood up as they got close.

"Dan, this is Piper." Sam introduced. "Piper, this is Dan"

"Nice to meet you Piper." Dan held out his hand.

Taking his hand she replies. "Nice to meet you too."

Her hand dropped down and gives Dan's penis a quick shake.

"At the rate he's growing, he looks happy to meet me as well!"

Dan starts to sputter an apology.

"I'm just teasing! I'm taking it as a compliment."

"So Dan, Sam and Robin tell me that you're all in a relationship with each other?"

"That's right."

"The reason I'm asking is because when I saw them together by the the water holding hands, I thought they were here as a couple. I prefer to be blunt, I have a thing for younger girls and I was going to try to seduce them, but they told me about you, so here I am."

"Are you asking my permission to have sex with them? They're adults and I can't tell them what to do."

"I'm asking to see if you're agreeable to see where things go. They completely shut me down without talking to you first. They are totally loyal to you. If it's anything you would consider, of course you could be included as much or as little as you want."

Looking at Sam and Robin, Dan asks. "Is this something you want to do?"

Sam responds. "Well you know Robin and I have only been with each other as far as women go. We never thought about being attracted to other women before, but when Piper tried to pick us up, it's the first time I ever thought of another woman as someone to have sex with, but If you're not wanting to, I think I speak for Robin, we don't want to mess up what the three of us have."

Robin quickly nods in agreement.

"I'm secure enough in our relationship to let you two experiment a little."

"This is awesome!" Piper exclaims. "Should we go to my room or yours? I have a queen bed in mine."

"I guess we go to ours." Dan replies. "We have a king."

Sam and Robin lead the way back. Piper takes Dan's arm.

"If you don't mind my asking, is coming here to pick up young girls something you do often?"

Piper chuckles. "About four years ago my husband and I came here to try this nude thing. We met this twenty one year old girl at the Friday dance. Of course drinks were flowing and before I knew it, he was telling me he always wanted to watch me have sex with a woman. She was willing, and I discovered the joy of lesbian sex. He never joined us, but just watched. After she left, we had some of the best sex ever! After that, we decided to come here every year to relive the magic. Unfortunately, he died in an accident shortly after. I've been coming here every year since. The only good thing, if you can call it good, was he had a huge insurance policy that left me wealthy enough to never have to work again. The only reason I mention the money is to let you know I'm only here for a good time, not to find someone to support me."

"First, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. That just plain sucks. Second, I wasn't worried that you were after anything but a good. Third, here's my building! Follow the girls up and I'll admire the view from behind!"

Halfway up the stairs Piper wiggled her butt. "You like my ass?"

"Looks good enough to eat!"

She stopped suddenly and pushed her ass out. "I may hold you to that."

With her ass right at face level, Dan didn't hesitate, he grabbed her cheeks and gently pulled them apart. Leaning in, he ran his tongue over her hole and all the way up her crack.

"Mmm, we're going to get along just fine!"

From the top of the stairs they hear Robin's laughing voice.

"Hey, think you can control yourselves long enough to get in the room?"

Once in the room, Piper took over the situation.

"I know you two young ladies have never been with another woman before, so I would like see if it's something you really want. Samanta, you first."

Walking up to Sam, Piper put her hands on Sam's face, drawing her close. As soon as their lips touched, Sam opens her mouth to accept Piper's tongue. They kiss passionately for several seconds. Sam reaches up and places her hand on Piper's tit, massaging it.

"I think you pass the test." Piper gasps between kisses.

Robin walks over to them.

"It's my turn now!"

Turning Piper towards her, Robin covers Piper's mouth with hers. As they kiss, Robin slides her hand over Piper's smooth pussy, pushing a finger into her.

"I can tell you're both ready now!"

"How about me?" Dan asks.

Watching the three women kissing has made his cock so hard he feels as though the skin will burst.

"I think we all know what you think of having sex with women" Piper grins.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to kiss you too!"

Reaching out, she pulls him to her. Their lips press against each others, tongues finding each other. Dan pulls her tight, his cock sandwiched between them. He can't help but thrust a little against her abdomen,

"Easy now," Piper warns, "or you're going to be cumming all over my belly!"

"Could be interesting."

"You two alright if I deal with Dan first for a bit? I think he'd blow his load just by watching us right about now."

"Go ahead." Robin agrees. "Maybe we'll learn something."

"I can get pretty freaky, so watch and learn!"

Leading Dan to the bed, Piper kneels on the edge then drops her head down to the sheets, leaving her ass in the air.

"Want to finish what you started on the stairs?"

Dan immediately leans in and buries his face between her cheeks. He starts eating her ass like a starving man. His tongue licking and darting into her hole. His hand comes up and he rubs her pussy. Just on the outside at first, but then he parts her lips and slides two fingers into her. She gasps as he enters her and he starts to finger fuck her. Her ass is soaked from Dan's saliva as his tongue fucks her ass. He pounds his fingers deep into her wet pussy as his tongue pushes hard against her puckered hole. He uses a third finger to rub across her clit as his fingers drive deep into her. She can feel the orgasm coming fast.

"Don't stop Dan! You're going to make me cum! Get that tongue deep in my ass! Oh yes! I'm cumming!"

Her body shakes all over then suddenly relaxes. Dan steps up behind her getting ready to slide his cock into her.

"Not so fast!" Piper says as she rolls off the bed. "I've got something else in mind for you."

She steps in front of him and guides him back to the bed and gives him a shove. He falls onto his back with his feet still on the floor. Kneeling on the floor in front of him, she reaches out and just tickles the underside of Dan's cock. Piper then leans in and licks the tip of his hardness.

"So here comes some of my freak." Piper says with an evil smile. "You girls want to help?"

They both scampered over.

"What can we do?'

She reaches under his legs and hands one to each girl.

"Pull these back and apart a little."

Piper licks her lips.

"I'm going to have a go at his ass now."

"He likes getting licked like that!" Sam exclaims. "We, um, found that out a little while ago."

"Now wait a second, I don't think I'm comfortable ..."

Dan stopped talking as Piper's tongue touched his ass. Her tongue circles around his hole several times then she puts pressure right on the hole. She pushes harder until he relaxes and she pushes in, tongue fucking him. Her head bobs faster as she continues driving her tongue into him.

"Time for you girls to learn something new." Piper winks at them.

She reaches between her legs and slips her fingers into her pussy, getting them nice and wet. She brings them up and lightly rubs over Dan's hole.

"Feel good Honey?"

"So good." Dan gasps.

"Good, now I want you to relax. This will feel even better."

Piper increases the pressure on her finger and watches her finger slowly slide into Dan's ass. His initial reaction is to tighten up, stopping her finger.

"Just relax." Piper whispers. "Trust me, you'll love this."

Dan forced himself to relax and felt the finger move forward into him further. He felt her finger slowly moving in and out, going a little deeper with each thrust. He feels her hand bump against his butt and he realizes that she's all the way in. She pulls out and slides it back in. Dan is really starting to enjoy getting finger fucked. She stops for a second and suddenly he feels his ass being stretched further. He figures out that Piper is going to use another finger.