Daughter's Surprise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it!" Dan orders.

Piper pushes the second finger in, driving all the way in. She twists her hand as she fucks him, spinning her fingers in him.

"Okay girls, now pay attention. If you turn your hand palm up and curve your fingers, you'll be rubbing his prostate. I hope he responds the way I want."

Piper rubs over his prostate as she moves in and out of his ass. She does this for about thirty seconds then sees his cock begin to twitch.

"Watch his cock now."

White liquid bubbles of his cock and drips onto his belly.

"He's cumming!" Sam exclaims.

"Not really." Piper explains. "It's not an orgasm just a release of semen. This, is how you make him orgasm."

She leans forward and takes his cock deep in her mouth, while still milking his prostate.She eagerly swallows the liquid as seeps from his cock. She sucks hard and fast on his hard cock, waiting for her prize.

Dan nearly cums instantly as Piper sucks his cock. The dual feeling of fingers in his ass and a hot mouth on his cock makes it impossible to hold back. With a shout, he explodes into Piper's mouth. Cum continues to stream from him, it seems like forever.Once his body stops shaking and he collapses back onto to bed, Piper finally releases his cock from her mouth and slowly withdraws her fingers.

Piper gently places a soft kiss on Dan's lips.

"I told you I can get freaky." She whispers. "Now why don't you go sit over there and watch us girls play."

Dan drags himself to a chair facing the bed.

The women all meet at the foot of the bed.

"So, ready for another woman?" Piper asks. "We can take it slow if you want."

"Fuck that!" Robin replies.

"Yeah," Sam agrees, "We're too horny to go slow!"

Robin leans in and covers Piper's mouth with hers, tongues searching for each other. Sam bends down and sucks on one of Pipers nipples while her hand slides down to her pussy. Sam pushes her fingers into Piper's wet pussy, exploring the inside. They guide Piper onto the bed where Sam positions herself between Piper's legs. Sam wastes no time and drives her tongue into Piper's waiting pussy. Robin takes one of Piper's nipples into her mouth and grabs the other breast.

"Your pussy tastes good. Different than Robin's but good."

"Yes Sam, we all have our own special taste. I can't wait to try both of yours."

"Why wait?" Is Robin's eager response.

Robin straddles Piper's head and lowers her pussy onto Piper's eager mouth. Piper's tongue shoots up and laps at Robin's pussy. Meanwhile, Sam has begun to focus on Piper's clit, licking and sucking on it. Piper is starting to loose focus on Robin's pussy because of the feeling in her own. She forces herself to keep licking, sucking up Robin's juices.

From Dan's vantage point he see a perfect line of beautiful women, Sam bent over the bed with a view of her ass and pussy, her blonde head bobbing between Piper's wide spread legs. Over Sam's head he sees Piper's tits, softly swaying with the rhythm of their sex. Looking further up he sees Piper's chin with her tongue reaching into Robin's pussy. Robin has dropped onto all fours giving him a awesome view of her ass. He feels a twitch in his crotch, looking down he sees his cock slowly growing again.

As Sam continues to lick and suck on Piper's clit, she works a couple fingers into Piper's pussy.

"Oh fuck that feels good." Piper gasps.

Sam drives her fingers in and out of Piper several times until she gets an idea. She pulls her fingers out and moves down slightly, lining up with Piper's ass.

"Let's see if you like it too." Sam says as she pushes forward.

"Yes! Finger my ass!"

Sam pushes her fingers all the way in, wiggling them around inside Piper's ass, then returns to sucking on her clit.

Robin rubs her pussy all over Piper's face, covering it with a nice sheen.

"I'm going to cum all over your face!" Robin gasps as Piper's tongue licks her clit.

Sam is pumping her fingers deep into Piper's ass. She looks up when she hears Robin groaning and watches her best friend cum on Piper's face. Sam hears a low moan coming from Piper, then feels her ass clench around her fingers.Sam removes her fingers once Piper's ass relaxes, knowing that she made Piper cum. Piper and Robin are laying on the bed, breathing heavy. Sam goes up and kisses Piper, licking Robin's juices from her face.

"I'd know the taste of that pussy anywhere! I don't mean to complain, but I would still like to cum." Sam complains.

Laughing, Piper says, "Lay your ass down and let Mama take care of that!"

"Before you do," Robin interrupts, "I want to see what Mama's pussy tastes like!"

Piper sits on the edge of the bed and opens her legs.

"I really can't handle another cum right now, but come have a quick taste."

Robin drops down between Piper's legs and spreads her pussy open. Leaning in she runs her tongue the length of Piper's pussy.

"Mmm," Robin purrs. "You taste nice!"

Robin probes Piper's pussy with her tongue, lapping from one end to the other, darting into the inner depths.

After a couple minutes, Piper pushes Robin's head away.

"Robin, Honey, I'm super sensitive right now. You have to stop!"

Robin reluctantly moves away. She goes to where Dan is sitting and kisses him deeply.

"I wanted to give you a taste of Piper's pussy."

Piper pulls Sam to her and lays her on the bed. Sam lays back with her knees up, legs spread. Piper wastes no time in diving between Sam's legs. She pries open Sam's pussy with her tongue and drives it straight into her.

Sam closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of a tongue dipping in and out of her pussy.

Robin sits sideways on Dan's lap, feeling his cock pressing against her thigh. His hand reaches up and he starts to play with her tit.

"You like watching your little girl get her pussy eaten by Mama Piper?"

All he can do is nod and push his cock harder against her.

"I'd get you off, but I think Piper has plans for this wonderful cock."

Piper is now focused on Sam's clit, licking and sucking on it. Sam is rolling her head from side to side as her pleasure mounts. Piper slides a couple fingers and rubs Sam's g-spot. Her orgasm is quickly building as her hips push back against the fingers.

Between licks, Piper encourages her.

"That's it Baby. Cum for Mama. Let it go."

Sam's pleasure reaches a breaking point as she gives into the orgasm. Piper feels Sam's pussy clench around her fingers as Sam yells out.

"Yes! Yes! Cumming!"

Sam's body goes limp on the bed, all her energy exhausted. Piper climbs up and lays on her back next to Sam.

"Come make love to me Dan. I don't care about cumming, I just want to feel special while you make love to me.

Robin slides off of Dan's and he climbs on top of Piper. His cock is pushing against her mound but he doesn't try to enter her. Placing his hands on her face he leans in and kisses her, his mouth gently covering hers. Their tongues meet each other and begin to intermingle. He breaks the kiss and looks her directly in the eyes.

"I don't know how I managed to end up here with you," Dan whispers, "but I sure am lucky. You are such a beautiful lady. I could hold you like this forever."

He kisses the side of her face, then works his way to her neck. Piper gasps a little as he kisses and nibbles on her neck. Feeling the desire growing in her, she slides her hand between them and places his cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"I want, no, I need you in me Dan."

He slowly pushes forward, enjoying the feeling of her thumb and finger still wrapped around his cock as he enters her. She finally lets go once he is fully inside her.

"Don't move just yet, just let me feel you in me."

Dan cups Piper's face, kissing her lips gently.

"I'll stay here as long as you need me to. It's wonderful just to be with you."

He feels some movement next to him and glances over to see Samantha rolling off the bed. She motions to Robin to go into the living room, leaving Dan and Piper alone.

Looking back into Piper's eyes, Dan says.

"You've got the most beautiful brown eyes. I could stare into then forever."

"You are just the sweetest man. Love me now, please."

She raises her hips toward him. He responds by pulling almost all the way out and slowly back in. Over and over he slowly thrusts into her, covering her face and lips with light kisses. With each thrust she raises to meet him. Her head tips back and a little moan escapes her lips with every thrust. He continues the slow rhythm of stroking in and out of her, going as deep as he can then pulling back again.

She can feel every inch as his cock moves in and out of her. She is alive with desire, breathing heavy.

"Dan, I know I said I didn't care if I came, but you're going to make me! Oh God, I'm coming!"

He covers her mouth with his, pushing his tongue in. He feels her pussy clamping down around his cock, bringing him to the edge.

"Me too." Is all he groans.

His cock unloads multiple stream of cum into her pussy. They hold each other tight, continuing to kiss until their orgasms pass.

Finally breaking the kiss, Dan sees that Piper's eyes are glistening and some tears have rolled out.

"Piper, what's wrong? You're crying. Did I do something wrong?"

"No you were perfect! It's just that, well, you're the first man I've been with since my husband died. It couldn't have been better. You are so tender and loving. Thank you."

"I had no idea. I'm honored you chose me."

He hugged her tight and they remain embraced until his cock finally softened enough and it popped out of her.

They both laughed, and Piper says.

"I guess that's our cue."

They get off the bed, Piper grabs Dan's hand and leads him toward the bathroom.

"Shower with me?" Piper asks. "I'll wash yours and you wash mine.