All Comments on 'Daughter's Wedding Day'

by MrHenry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Hope she Will help her dad

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
hot

OMG...on her wedding day??? so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
yum

so hot. she needs to come back for more!

pjw7326pjw7326almost 7 years ago
part 2

well technically the daughter hasnt walked down the aisle yet they just arrived , maybe she gets to the alter , priest says anyone objects and she tells the groom , " i cant marry you " , and goes home with daddy as his new wife?

charliebillcharliebillalmost 7 years ago
She WILL be back!

Loved the slow start and working up to their fucking. Mabe he got her pregnant, my special fetish!!!

Familyguy469Familyguy469over 6 years ago
Knock her up Dad

So she gets pregnant on her wedding day and hubby thinks it's his. Way to go Dad. Good job.

JohnheroJohnheroover 6 years ago
wow

completely hot we hope part 2 is hotter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As it should be

I took my daughter''s virginity the night of her sweet 16 party after the party. A girl's first time should be with her father. I got lucky that night as it was her fertile time and I gave her a special gift and that was a baby in her belly.she gave birth to a happy healthy daughter 2 years later on her graduation day from high school I gave her another special gift, another baby in her belly. My daughter became a successful business woman and now she is considering letting me be the one to take her daughter's virginity as I did hers on her daughter's 16th birthday. Maybe I will get lucky again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

In my mind I usually put my dad in place of Tom. Thank you for helping bring my fantasy to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My dad was my idol. I admired him so much. My sexual fantasies included him as I was growing up, The night before my wedding, I seduced him and we had the most erotic torrid satisfying sex. I had wanted him for years and he knew it. I knew that I often made him hard. I wanted the experience of having him at least once before I got married. When he walked me down the aisle, my thoughts went to how he filled me up and made me feel so good. Later, I wished I had had him a lot more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks, I’m definitely “Amanda”…. My “Tom” may never know my depths, but he is always welcome there, and more than desired….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On my wedding day, my pussy was still sore from many hours of sex with my dad the night before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHenry@MrHenry
247 Followers
I am a 56 year old DWM. I love writing and hope you enjoy my stories. All feedback and comments are welcome, so let me know what you think.