Daunting Debate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is that what you had in mind when we went for a stroll. Where you thinking of feeling my armpits or where you interested in undoing a couple of buttons,' she asked getting stimulated by his actions.

'No, I had not thought of either touching your armpits or undo the buttons of your blouse. I had not thought of reaching out that far. I would have been happy had your sari slipped and exposed your heaving bosom, which did not at that point of time. I was rewarded of that sight the next outing when the nature so graciously came down pouring. The sight of you dabbing your face with your sari, leaving your bosom and waist uncovered created a havoc in my mind. It was the most provocative scene my eyes had ever feasted upon.'

Looking down and seeing her body was well covered 'what is it that you men picture in your dirty mind,' she asked.

'Though the present sight is also encouraging the other day you looked more tantalizing mom. With the water drops cascading from your face onto to your bosom and running down between your cleavage was a sight to behold. And the moment your blouse got drenched and I got to see something you looked absolutely fascinating Mom,' he said as he continued caressing her armpit.

'You are a lousy fellow and I don't think I can take any more of this,' saying it she brought her hand down.

'Can you not take one final question before going Mom,' he asked seeing her move.

'No, not when I can very well judge what it could be,' she said.

'How can you be so sure of it,' he asked.

'Its not only you I am also quite capable of reading your dirty mind,' she replied as she walked away.

'No, you could have never figured it out Mom,' he said shaking his head and seeing her walking to her room. 'What are you going to say to your friend,' he asked.

'That I will inform you after I have a chat with her,' she replied smilingly.

That evening seated by the fire, taking hold of her hand and caressing it lightly 'Could you not have waited for some time. What was it that made you run away in the morning,' he asked.

'I had to make that call and you very well know about it,' she replied snuggling closer.

'Yes it was the time for your morning call. What did you two discuss?' he asked as he started nibbling her finger.

'Usually it's the same stuff but today I added a new chapter,' she replied and looking at him 'It's about you and how you have grown up to be a devil,' she said.

'What did she had to say about this devil,' he asked biting her finger lightly.

'She said it was during this pubescent period that they try to act as grown ups. Nevertheless she cautioned me to thread carefully.'

'Come on I know you would not have discussed all that with her,' he said and biting her finger 'why did you go without hearing me out,' asked he.

'I thought I knew what was coming my way,' she replied shyly.

'How could you have imagined it when I did not let out a word.'

'Were you not interested in having a look at what we were discussing in the morning. If it was not that, then I really can't think of anything else,' she replied.

'Yes we were discussing your wet garments but that was not what I had in mind,' he replied.

'Then what was it?' asked Asha.

'What I wanted to ask you was to wear something which you have not worn from a long time. I don't think you could have ever thought of it,' he said looking straight into her eyes.

'What is it you want me to wear,' asked a puzzled Asha.

'A sleeveless blouse.'

'A sleeveless blouse, I am surprised. Have you not seen me wearing sleeveless blouse. I think I had . . . . .,' she suddenly stopped and facing him she looked at him.

'Yes a sleeveless blouse Mom,' he said and caressing her arm 'I had hoped you would wear one today. Sitting by the fire would it not have been exciting if you had worn one,' as he said it he slipped his hand under her arm.

'Is that what you had in your mind when you questioned me in the morning,' she asked.

'Yes it was a simple request. I was looking forward to sweep my hand under your naked armpit. You know it lights up many a thoughts of how wonderful it would feel to have a hand under your warm naked armpit,' as he said it he slipped his hand up under her arm and grasped it.

Feeling him grasp her armpit 'I don't think being covered by a thin layer of cloth it would make much difference. Is your hand not feeling its warmth. Can you not feel the moisture seeping through my blouse. What else is there that you had thought of seeing,' asked she as she felt the warmth engulfing her body.

'To see and feel the dark moist patch underneath your arm.'

'How can you be so sure that I have. What if I have waxed them,' she asked as she playfully grabbed his hair.

'No you have not as I have felt the coarse growth under your blouse,' he said caressing her moist armpit.

'Will it not suffice that you were able to feel it that you want to see it too. Can you not picture it in your mind,' she asked feeling her body getting stimulated.

'If I could have pictured everything then what was the point in you covering your body. You could as well have go naked,' he said.

'You have a filthy mind set,' she replied.

'Yes it's very true and will you now allow my filthy eyes to sweep over them. Will you show it now,' he asked softly.

'Could you not have lifted the blouse a little that you ask me to do it,' she said and lifting her arm and pushing a part of her sleeve down 'can you now see what your dirty eyes have been wanting to see ever since morning,' she asked and when she saw his eyes pop out 'perverted fellow,' she said bringing down her arm.

'Oh! You have a beautiful patch there Mom. It had a tantalizing effect on having a fleeting glance of the dark patch amidst your beautiful air underarm, though I did not have much time to feast my eyes,' he said and as she turned to go 'now don't go and inform this to your friend,' said he.

'Don't you think his mind is perverted,' asked Asha on calling up Shalini.

'No, you cannot call it a perverted mind. Many men have different fantasies and your son is no different. Tell me, where you not excited when he touched your armpits? Had you not given it a thought of wearing a sleeveless blouse. Did you not find it scintillating to have just thought of wearing a sleeveless blouse. Was it not for that reason you pulled up our sleeve and exposed your armpit? If it is so do you consider yourself to have a perverted mind?'

'No, but how would I go from here. What if he continues. How am I supposed to react?' These were some of the questions she put across.

'I don't know how you would react, but if I were in your place it would have been a different picture. I would have considered myself . . . . I don't know what to say,' she said and as I remember you telling him that every Mom has this basic instinct to play with her son, that should be a good beginning. First give him some room then we will discuss it later,' she said switching off her mobile.

Sunil seeing her in a pensive mood 'I see that she has not shown any positive directions. I see that she has put you in two minds and left you to decide for yourself,' he said teasing her.

'How many times do I have to say that I don't take any lessons from her. I don't think you will understand the telemetry we share between us,' she said smilingly.

'Yes I know you are one strong woman and I also know that you may be the apple of many eyes. Then why is it you have not found one,' he asked.

'No, not after having a horrible experience and please let's not talk about it,' she said hugging him.

Holding her in his arms 'I am sorry if I have touched any of your old wounds,' he said and as she moved deeper into his arms, seeing her having worn a sleeveless blouse 'it feels so good to see you obliging Mom,' he said caressing her naked arms.

'I found one and mind you it has nothing to do with Shalini,' she said shyly.

'Oh Mom,' saying it he swept her off her feet and putting her down on the sofa he bit her naked arm.

'I see that you have not given up old habits. I still remember how you used to bite,' she said.

'Old habits die hard Mom,' he said and lifting her arm 'this is what I wanted to see. The dark patch grown on your fair underarm is a sight to behold' and nuzzling his face under her arm and inhaling its musky odour 'it's mind blowing Mom,' he said kissing her underarm.

Seeing him on go crazy ruffling his hair 'I had never thought it would have such an impact on you,' she said and pushing his face deeper under her armpit 'had I known it beforehand then things would have been different.'

'Is it not a fact that you had to rummage through your drawers to find an old one. Did you not spent some time looking for one which would suit the present circumstances,' he asked kissing her under arm again.

'How do you know it's an old one. How do you know I had to search for it,' she asked getting ignited by his ministrations.

'Because your blouse can hardly contain what they are supposed to contain. I see them oozing out from every possible corner. Your blouse can do nothing to hold them back,' he replied as his eyes swept over her heaving bosom.

'Don't you think its all the good for you? Without having to work on it you are able to see more than what your eyes could have dreamt off,' she said taking a deep breath and allowing him a better sight for his eyes to gaze upon her heaving chest.

'Yes to see them swell in all directions is a sight that's makes me dizzy,' he said and pressing his lips on her cheeks he bit her hard.

'Could you not have looked for something other than my cheeks to bite,' she asked thoroughly enjoying the fore play.

'I don't see anything more provocative than your cheek to bite as the rest is mostly covered,' he replied while body started sweating profusely.

'Do you want me to. Do you want me to remove it. Is that what you are hinting at,' she asked as her fingers went to work on her blouse.

'Yes, yes if you can,' he cried and before her fingers could even complete the job of undoing her blouse the storm building inside his body erupted and he had his first ejaculation.

Unable to come to terms as to what had happened and feeling terribly shy he crossed over to his room.

That evening Asha seeing him playing on his smart phone in the dark 'why have you put out the lights,' she asked coming to sit besides.

'I did not notice them,' he replied without lifting his eyes.

'What's so interesting that you have even failed to notice that you are sitting in the dark,' she asked taking a peep at his mobile.

'I was fully engrossed with this game,' he said tilting his mobile for her to see.

'If you have finished with it, will you switch it off,' she asked gently.

'Yes I will,' he replied and as he switched off his mobile he was glad that the room was pitch dark.

Seeing it was dark 'Would you want me to put on the lights,' asked she.

'No it's fine,' he replied still unable to look into her eyes.

'I was hoping you would say otherwise,' and ruffling his hair 'yes I do understand the situation and I am here trying to set things straight,' she said.

On hearing her Sunil felt cold sweat running down his spine. He felt she was going to reprimand him and not finding any route for escape 'I don't know what happened to me,' he said unable to find any other reason.

'Yes you don't know what happened and from the way you rushed back to your room I think you thought it was the only way out,' she said and before he could reply 'was it not your first?

Sunil did not reply.

Moving closer and leaning over 'why had you to run away. I mean you could have stayed back. It was not your fault, it was quite natural as it was your first,' and biting his ear 'it's not only you who likes to bite,' she said trying to cheer him up.

Her words and her actions brought much relief and turning to face her 'yes at that moment the only thought that came to my mind was to run away.'

'And you ran away not knowing what was in store for you,' she said and before a shocked Sunil could respond 'do you think I am still wearing the same blouse, feel it,' she said holding his hand and guiding it under her armpit.

Sunil felt excited when his hand was shoved under her armpit and caressing the coarse hair as his hand slipped down he was stunned when it came in contact with the naked flesh of her breasts.

Feeling him go motionless. 'Yes I have removed the blouse. Was it not what you had in mind,' she said 'and before I could undo it who asked you to run away,' she asked.

'You mean you have been running around without wearing since morning,' he asked and shaking his head 'how could I have not thought of it.'

'You could not have thought of it as you felt shy on having it for the first time. Had you not runaway you could have seen it. I pity you,' she said ruffling his hair.

'Don't I stand another chance. Can you not be good enough to oblige.'

'Had I not asked you. Had I not asked you whether you want me to put on the lights. I hope you remember that it was you who objected,' she said softly.

'How should I have known you would be running around without wearing a blouse. What chance do I stand now of having a look at these gorgeous objects,' he asked as he pressed his fingers lightly over her naked flesh.

'Is it not enough that I have permitted you to feel them,' she said and feeling his fingers running around tickle her 'what are you doing,' she cried.

'What a blind man does. I am trying to picturize how they are formed or how they may look by running my fingers all over them Mom,' he said.

'Yes how do they look and what conclusion have you drawn,' she replied squirming in pleasure on feeling his fingers roam all over her bosom.

'Well having my fingers deep inside your cleavage I was amazed and on further probing I was impressed when I found a well stacked pair of gorgeous mounds resting in an inadequate bra,' he said.

'Why do you call it an inadequate bra. What wrong did you find with them,' she asked.

Placing his hand on her bosom and caressing them 'if you can feel my fingers on your naked flesh you can see that your bra can only cover some portion of your breasts. If I give the cup a little push then I may even be able to feel the coarse flesh surrounding your nipples. When your bra fails to cover your nipples then I can't understand why you are wearing one. You can as well discard it,' he said.

'Don't tell me what you have in mind. First you wanted me to remove my blouse and now you are talking of discarding my bra, a very good move indeed,' she said.

'But what's the fun. What's the fun when I am unable to see them when they are in their full glory,' he said pushing her bra down.

'What makes you say that they are in full glory,' she asked biting her lips.

'Its because I can feel that your breasts have swollen. I can feel your nipples are erect and by the way your chest is heaving I know that you are aroused. If all this is not due to the pleasure building inside you then what could it be. How I wish I could have seen your glowing face at this momen,' as he said it he started biting her cheek.

Pulling his face down on to her bosom and guiding his mouth to her nipple 'can you not find something more promising to bite,' she said and before she could feel his teeth on her nipple, crying out his name her whole body shuddered and regained only after the huge orgasm drained her out.

On gaining her composure 'it serves you good that you could not see anything,' she said pushing his face deeper onto her bosom.

'For how long do you think Mom. For how long do you think it's possible to hide them. Do you think you can put on your blouse, no, not until I say so,' he said.

'What if I have to visit Shalini,' she asked.

'A big no so you better start practicing running around without wearing one,' he said.

'I think you are the most perverted animal in this universe,' she said as she went down to her room heartily.

Next morning he saw that she had her body well covered in a sari. It was difficult for him to make out whether she was wearing a blouse or not and he even failed to find it out when she left to visit Shalini.

Most of the evening she was out and when she returned he saw that she remained silent. Coming to sit besides 'what had she to say,' he asked.

'What had she to say. Of what are you talking about,' she asked.

'Of you not wearing one,' he spoke softly.

'How would she know that I was not wearing any,' she replied.

'Come on you were there for more than three hours,' he said.

'What if I was there for more than three hours. Before going out I was here. Where you able to find out. No you were unable to find out though you tried your best,' she said hiding her smile.

'Yes I was not able to find out but you women are different. Nothing is hidden from you people for a long time. You have this instinct, this sixth sense which we lack,' he said.

'Yes you are right. Even I was shocked when it came out in the open,' she said.

'Tell me, tell me in detail as to what happened,' he said toying with the loose hair which were caressing her face.

'You know it was around noon that I went to her place and since I landed there I found she was not the same person I had known her to be. In her I found the commanding woman had suddenly gone subdued and I felt her eyes following me.

Many a times I felt she wanted to raise some questions but the next moment she would change her mind. The most intriguing part was she did not question about you.

Also there was a change in her behaviour and change in her appearance. Though her cheeks had turned crimson, her eyes glowing and her lips quivering I failed to grasp its meaning.

This went on for some time until I pointed to the clock which had stopped running. From that moment things changed rapidly as if the whole plot was pivoted on the wall clock.'

'What had the wall clock to do,' asked Sunil.

'It all started when she asked me to bring it down,' said Asha.

'What was the problem in bringing it down,' asked he.

'Can you not surmise what could have happened when I brought the wall clock down,' she asked and seeing him shake his head. 'Can you not imagine that I had to stand on my toes and lift my arms to bring it down,' she said.

As the scene flashed before his eyes coming to sit straight 'what happened, did she find out that you were not wearing any,' he asked.

Yes it was here she opened up and the first thing she said was 'Is this how your son wants you to dress up.' Hearing her I felt as if I was stung by a snake. I could not even nod my head. With the clock still in hand I stood mystified.

'Asha its good that you have left it bare. Otherwise what was the fun in covering a body so beautiful as yours. You know as you stepped out of the car and came under sun light I had a glimpse of your naked back . For a moment I thought it could have been a mirage and that was the reason why I did not let you go out of my sight.'

Hearing her out 'yes I had to oblige him. You know how these boys act sometimes,' she said.

'Its not only boys. You have such an exemplary figure which would even haunt others,' she said pressing her soft lips on her naked shoulders and caressing her back.

My body shuddered on feeling her warm soft lips on my naked shoulders and when she turned to face me I was devastated to see Shalini's hands trembling, her face turn red and her lips quivering and as our eyes met 'your body is as beautiful as you are,' I heard her say again which floored me.

'What happened, what happened,' asked Sunil on seeing her go silent.

'Without replying back I walked out of her place,' replied Asha.

'Oh so you don't know what could have happened if you had stayed back,' he said.

'Anything could have happened is it not,' she asked observing him from the corner of her eye.