Daunting Debate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes anything could have happened. You are one such beautiful woman that anything could have happened,' said he.

'Do you think even women would fall for me,' she asked.

'Yes and you would have known it had you stayed back. Tell me what made you return,' a little puzzled.

'I wanted to hear what you had to say. I wanted to find out how you would react. I wanted to get first hand information from you,' she said looking straight into his eyes.

'I would have suggested that you should have let her have her way. It would have eased your tensions. It would have had a soothing effect on you,' he said.

'In what way could it have soothed me,' she asked.

'Staying put in an women's arm would have more soothing effect than being in masculine ones. It would have eased your tensions. You would have liked the soft hands caressing you while she played with your emotions and built you up. You would have had an enjoyable time and would have felt at ease.' Said Sunil pulling her up.

Snuggling in his arms and making herself comfortable 'yes I liked it when I felt her warm lips kiss my shoulders. I felt my body shudder and when I turned and looked into her face I felt as if she wanted to kiss me. Do you think that's what she had in mind. Should I have allowed her to kiss me,' she asked.

'Yes you ought to have allowed her to kiss you,' he said toying with the loose part of her sari.

'What do you think would have happened had she kissed me,' she asked.

'The next would have been to feel these up,' he said pushing aside her sari and feasting his eyes on her heaving breasts clad in a fancy bra.

'Why would she want to feel those up when she herself possess a beautiful pair,' she asked.

'It excites them to play with others. You will learn more about it when you visit her the next time,' he said as he playfully undid her bra.

'Do you think she would also take advantage of me as you are doing. Is that why you prolonged this debate so that you could undo my bra,' she asked.

'When she being a woman goes crazy on seeing your naked back just imagine how I would have felt to have a look at these magnificent orbs. They are so finely tuned Mom. Do you think she also possess such a pair.'

'Though I have not see them I think she resembles me every bit,' she replied.

'How I wish I could meet her. Why don't you ask her to come,' he said fondling her naked breast.

'Why? What's your interest in her. Why do you want her to come,' asked she.

'Just curious Mom,' he replied.

'Is it to find out who she is built there?' she asked looking down at her naked breasts.

'No Mom, I don't think any other woman could have such a magnificent pair of breasts as these which are lying naked in front of my eyes,' he said as his eyes devoured her nakedness.

'Is it not a fact that you find them more provocative as they belong to your Mom,' she asked.

'Yes more so because they belong to my Mom. Here let me also say that I would like to feast my eyes upon your friends. May be I want to compare them and show you how lovely yours are.' As he said he dipped his face down and took her nipple in his mouth.

'Oh Sunil from how long I have been wanting you to suck them. Suckle them as you used to. I still remember how you used to bite them,' she said trusting her breast deep into his mouth.

'Will you then consider my wish of asking her to come,' he asked.

'Yes, but tell me why you want her to come,' she said.

'I want her to see how much I love my Mom,' he replied.

'You mean you . . . . . .,' she did not complete the sentence.

'Yes I want to play with you while she is around. I want her to feel jealous on seeing me playing with you,' he said.

'What if she wants to join,' she asked.

'That's what I have in mind,' he replied.

'Will you then forget your Mom once she joins,' she asked.

'How can I forget my Mom when this is just a start. Don't you think we have miles to go,' said he as he held her face and glued his lips on hers.

Coming out of his grasp 'You are a beast,' she said making a crooked face at him.

'And you are a gorgeous woman which this beast loves. Why don't you remove your sari Mom,' he said.

'No not even in your dreams,' saying it as she got up and moved towards her room looking at her swaying her mounds. 'Your back, it looks fascinating Mom,' cried Sunil.

'That's what even Shalini says,' she replied.

'Does she also possess such a back,' he asked.

'Did I not say she resembles me. Now dream about her while I visit the restroom,' she said.

'Are you going to talk to her,' he asked.

'About what,' she asked turning to face him.

'That I want to meet her,' he said.

'Yes shall I also put a word that you are interested in looking at her back,' she asked.

'Yes if it is as scintillating and as arousing as yours,' he said making a figure of eight by his hands.

'Keep dreaming of it,' she said as she went in.

Hearing her words as Sunil turned his eyes fell upon her mobile she had left on the table and this changed the complexion of the game.

SHALINI

It took sometime for Asha to return and coming to sit close by 'did you dream of her,' asked she.

'Mom, when you say she resembles you then why should I dream about her when I have my gorgeous Mom by my side. No I did not dream about her as I believe in being practical and having you by my side is as good as having her is it not,' he asked.

'But what about the comparison you were talking about. How can you compare if she is not here,' she asked snuggling closer.

'That can wait as you can never be compared with others. You have the most magnificent breasts one could find on any woman and they are incomparable,' he said and as he pushed aside her sari and saw that she was wearing a blouse 'it seems you love having me undress them,' he said.

'Well is it not what you dirty men always crave for,' she asked getting excited.

'Yes, we enjoy undressing you women a great deal and as we get used to it we sometimes even rip them out from your body,' as he said it he took her in his arms.

'Rip them out. Is it not what a sadistic does,' she asked.

'Yes we become sadistic, we become insane and we go berserk when we have a gorgeous woman to play with and as we rip out her garments, nine out ten times it is the women who derive pleasure out of it,' he said looking deep into her eyes.

'Yes some women have those hormones which make them crave for having their garments ripped out of their bodies.'

'Do you have such hormones in you. Is that what you had in mind when you wore that blouse Mom,' he asked breathing heavily down on her face.

'One does not question it, it should be instantly, naturally to have its pleasure soak in,' she replied and seeing him breathing down on her face 'I see that you want to be kissed, come to Mama,' she said opening up her arms.

'Yes not just kiss me, suck my lips and glue your saliva on my face Mom' he said pressing his face upon hers.

Holding his face and sucking his lips deep inside her mouth and painting his face with her saliva, 'I don't know what has taken over you but you have changed a lot. You have become bold and stubborn is it because you dreamt of Shalini,' she asked.

'Yes in one way its because of Shalini. When she can have the liberty of kissing you on your bare back, why not your son,' he said ripping her blouse out.

Squirming in pleasure 'Yes why not my son if that's what you want,' she replied and pulling his face down 'kiss me, kiss me wherever you want to,' she said.

'Yes I have always dreamt of kissing you there lie down Mom,' he said. Pushing her and sweeping her sari aside 'I have always wanted to kiss you on your erotic waist, your gorgeous belly make some room Mom,' he cried forcing her down.

'Promise you won't take advantage of your Mom,' she asked lying on the sofa and presenting her naked waistline to his gaze.

'No, not until you get a go ahead signal from her. Oh! My you have a tremendous stuff there Mom. Your waist, look at it, look how gorgeous this curve is and look where it leads to, under your sari. One ought to be fortunate to see where it ends. Your belly is carved to pleasure a man Mom and this is what I have been dying to kiss,' as he let out those words he started kissing her waist and seeing his mother squirm in pleasure he left a trail of saliva on her belly with his tongue and on reaching her sari he slipped it inside as far as it could reach.

Asha moaned as his tongue snaked inside her sari and unable to sustain the pleasure building up she pulled him and gluing her mouth on his she kept kissing him wildly until the spasms of her body subsided.

It was then she again got up to go the restroom and when she returned. 'why was it necessary that you had to go to the restroom this time,' asked Sunil as she sat down.

'It was necessary,' she replied.

'What was the necessity? The first time you went because you had to empty your bowels but now what made you go to the restroom again,' he asked.

'It was necessary and you don't understand such womanly acts.'

'Do you think I don't know why you went in.' He said taking her in his arms.

'When you know about it why do you ask,' said she blushingly.

'Why did you not think I could have been of some help to you,' he said toying with her loose hair.

'Where, in the washroom?'

'Yes in the washroom. Why did you not think of me.'

'In what way could you have helped me,' she asked getting excited.

'I could have helped you change. Is that not why you had been there,' he asked.

'You are a kinky fellow. Yes I went there to change,' she replied.

'Could you not have given me a chance. You know you could have seen whether I was capable of doing it properly,' he said.

'I know your capacity and I also know about your intentions could have been,' she said smilingly.

'What could be my intentions in changing the soaked one,' he said softly.

'Sunil you are too much. I am going to hit you.'

'Better still why don't you ask her,' he said pointing to her mobile lying on the table.

Looking at it Asha responded ' I don't know what made me leave my phone there.'

'I was also wondering why you had forgotten it there. Now are you going to make that call,' he repeated.

'And tell her about your proposition. Don't you have any shame left in you,' she said getting excited.

'What's there to be ashamed of it when what I am trying to do is help you change it,' he said.

'Help me change my undergarment while I am in the restroom. Is that what you want me to ask her,' she said.

'Yes and you can add that the undergarment was soaked,' he replied.

'I see and what if she asks the reason for it being soaked,' she said.

'Tell her how it happened. Tell her how I was crazy and where all I kissed you. You can even ask if she is interested,' he said as he grabbed her in both arms.

'Interested in doing what? Interested in pulling out my soaked undergarments,' she asked teasing him.

'No, you are not going permit her to pull out your undergarment, not until I have had the liberty of doing it. It should be my privilege first,' he said as his hands started caressing her back.

'When did you plan this out Sunil. I mean what made you feel so confident as to tell me directly that you want to remove my undergarments from my body,' she asked.

'While you were in the restroom I had a divine intervention,' he replied looking at her mobile.

'Then what stopped you from entering the restroom,' asked she.

'By the time I could make my mind you were out of it,' as he slipped his hands down

'Had I stayed back would you have stepped in.' She made the notion with her fingers on getting aroused again.

'Yes I would have stepped inside the restroom,' he replied firmly bringing his hands down.

'What made you feel so sure that I would allow you inside the restroom.'

'I saw that you had not bolted the door,' he lied.

'How could you have known it. I mean . . . . . ' she was stumped.

Seeing her stumped 'I lied to you as you have been lying to me,' he said placing his hands squarely on her warm buttocks.

'What, when did I lie . . . . ' her body quivered.

'Were you not hoping that I would join you in the restroom,' he asked caressing her buttocks.

Unable to answer she nodded her head.

'Was it not for this reason you did not bolt the door,' he asked squeezing her buttocks.

'Yes, yes,' she said and unable to control the urge building inside her body she bit her lips.

'Would you not have allowed further action,' he said slipping his hand in the valley between her buttocks.

'Yes I would have allowed you,' she muttered.

'To put my hand inside your sari,' he asked as his hand slipped deeper between her orbs.

'Yes, yes, I would have allowed you to put your hand inside my sari,' she cried as the storm started building up strongly.

'And pull out your soaked panties,' he said pushing his hand deeper between her orbs until he felt her warm opening.

On having his hand placed on her warm moist opening 'yes, yes,' she cried as the storm inside erupted into another huge orgasm.

As the convulsions in her body subsided and the sweat from her face cleared. 'Now that they are soaked again are you going to allow me,' he asked softly.

'No I am not,' she said putting her arms around and hugging him.

'And now you don't think you need to ask Shalini,' he said pressing his hardness on her body.

'No, I need not ask her as from now onwards it would be my sole decision,' she replied.

'So without asking her you would permit me to have free access, I am excited to hear it Mom,' he said pressing his hardness on her body.

'Yes I know how excited you are. I can feel him raging,' she replied.

Manoeuvring his hardness below her waist 'then how have you thought of taming him,' he cried.

Closing her thighs around his hardness and holding it captive between 'had you ever dreamt you would be in such a position with your Mama,' she asked.

'No I could have never, I could have never dreamt that you would allow me so much space Mom,' he cried wedging his hardness firmly between her warm thighs.

'Come, come to Mama for more,' she said gluing her body against his and when she felt his hardness throbbing between her thighs slipping her hand down she unzipped his pants and before she could pull him out 'Mom,' screamed Sunil as he shot the cum in his briefs.

Gathering his pulsating body in her arms and dabbing the sweat out of face with her sari 'cool down, cool down my boy,' she said and when on regaining his energy as she tried to move taking hold of her hand 'I have not finished with you Mom,' she heard him say.

'Do you still fee. . . . ..'

'Yes, yes,' he replied nodding his head.

'Do you still feel like pulling them out,' she asked.

'Yes Mom that's what I have been thinking of.'

'Okay, then why don't you allow me to go and change. I can put on fresh ones,' she said and as she took a step

Holding of her arm 'Mom I fancy soaked ones.'

That sentence sent shivers up her spine and turning to face 'why do you want soaked ones. What good reason can you give,' she asked.

'Coz I love the musky odour of soaked panties.'

His reply further invigorated her. 'I think I have a better proposition to make. Why don't you inhale from the very source. What do you have to say,' she said making notions of lifting her sari.

'That would be great come straddle me,' he said pulling out his shirt and lying on the carpet.

Coming to stand over him 'how can I with my sari on,' she asked.

'lift it a little, straighten your legs and come down,' said he.

Doing as guided she felt her buttocks rest on his naked waist. This heightened her excitement and looking at him 'is this how you want me.'

'Yes that's how I want you,' he said slipping his hand under her sari.

'Could you have not done it with me standing. What made you to lie down.'

'To have a better feeling of what I am doing. Do you think it would have been possible to slip my hands inside your sari and feel your thighs leisurely without the comfort of lying down. No, this way I have more time and more liberty to accomplish what I have in mind. You have a fine pair of silky warm thighs Mom,' he said as his hands reached her voluptuous thighs inside her sari.

'Count yourself lucky to have me in such a position,' she said.

'Yes and that too without her permission. Is that what you want to say,' he said and caressing her thighs 'why don't you make room for my hand to have more access.'

Widening her thighs and making room 'I don't want to bring her into picture any more,' she said.

'Neither I would want you to Mom. I want Asha to take all the initiatives in future,' he said.

Hearing him use her name 'you are a scoundrel, an evil person to have called be by my name . . . . . . . . . .but yes it sounds good to hear,' she said.

'Asha, is as sweet to call as it is to feel her up. You have such enticing thighs that could make anyone go crazy on seeing them. Why don't you pull your sari and show me what you have there,' he said.

'You are a dirty pig lying down commanding and me as if I belong to you. What I don't understand is how you were able to muster so much courage when you have just crossed eighteen, I like it. I like it when someone takes the initiatives,' she said lifting her sari up.

'It was by luck I found something that lifted my courage Mom,' he replied and seeing her exposing her inner thighs 'is it a fact that my eyes are feasting on your naked thighs which until now I could not have even dreamt of. Oh! What a gorgeous pair of thighs you have Mom,' he said and gasping for air 'why don't you show me the rest.'

Seeing him palpating 'do you think you are man enough to see the rest. What chances are that you won't shoot before it is displayed,' she asked moving her sari up till the edge of her panties were visible..

'Come on Mom when I have sustained it this far I am man enough to see the rest,' saying it he slipped his hands inside and taking hold of her panties he ripped them out.

Whining in ecstasy 'could you not have done it with some dignity that you had to rip them out or where you under the impression that I was going to run away,' she asked making lewd faces at him.

'How do you think I could show you I was man enough. Would you not have teased me if I had failed,' he said holding her panties.

'What have you gained by ripping them. I don't think you able to have see what you wanted to see ' she asked closing her thighs.

'That's because I have left it for you to present it to me in all its glory,' he sad taking a deep breath.

'Very nice, lying down and without lifting a finger you want to ogle at my nakedness, how very enterprising. Come, come on have a look before your Mama changes her mind,' said lifting her sari and spreading her legs all the way.

'Mom,' he screamed as his eyes swept over her nakedness. What could I have done to have been rewarded with this sight. It's so artistic, stacked amidst your glistening fair thighs, covered by black silky hair and in between those moist light brown lips, I can't believe that my eyes are feasting upon it.'

'Count yourself fortunate and if you have finished having a look shall I,' she said making the motion of getting up.

'Without letting me inhale its musky odour, how can you,' he said.

'You have my soaked panties will they not suffice,' she asked.

'But don't you remember what you had said,' he said pulling out her sari.

'Whatever I could have said it does not imply that you can pull my sari out,' she said trying to instigate him.

'That's my prerogative as you did not set any rules before,' he replied as his fingers searched for the opening of her slip.

'Smart vocabulary but clumsy actions. If your fingers are searching for a cord let me tell you that my slip is held by elastic. You ought to just pull it down,' as she let out those words grasping his head in both hands she pulled his face up between her thighs.