Dauphine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday she spent in a onesie watching reruns of Law and Order, Monday afternoon she was back in work, Barney noticed something different. "You changed your hair Dauphine?" he asked with a smile and a point," and I'll be damned, is that nail polish I see? You found some lucky guy?" Dauphine laughed, shook her head, and replied "Hey, in case you hadn't noticed, I'm a girl and sometimes I just want to look like one."

Again, notable without her noticing, it was the first time she'd referred to herself as a girl since, well twenty years maybe?

At seven Chase reappeared, her breath died in her throat as he walked into his living room and switched on the light. "Damn you Chase, where were you?" she whispered.

He was joined again at eight thirty, this time by a shorter black girl, she had light, pale coffee coloured skin, smaller boobs, bouncy afro hair and was wearing black boots, they may have been the same ones as Helga, a white leather one piece body suit with laces down the front and silver rings at the neck and each wrist. Dauphine panted slightly with desire looking at it, somewhere deep inside she wanted to be in that suit, she wanted to be chained to the sofa. This time the girl, call her Shanty, was restrained across the back of the sofa, face down, arms spread. Chase blindfolded her again and left the room.

Dauphine checked her watch; it was nine fifteen.

"Oh, damn you Chase, get back in here before ten." She begged across the empty space between them.

To her immense anger at nine fifty-two the light went back on in the room, Chase stood behind Shanty wearing a bathrobe, fiddled with what seemed to be a zipper, opened his robe to display a superbly defined chest and washboard stomach and made an unmistakable move as he entered her smoothly. He reached forwards and pulled off the blindfold, both of them staring ahead, their eyes burning into Dauphine.

Frustrated but happier than she had been she travelled home in a daze, what was the power he had over her, why did she just want to be used by him, she had no cares for anything other than being taken, completely. She'd always thought of herself as being an independent strong woman, but she could think of nothing better than allowing Chase full control of her.

The next night Helga was back, in the same outfit. She was restrained on the floor, without being blindfolded and for an hour or more Chase walked around the room, ignoring her, feeding her snacks by hand, once when she must have said something he didn't like she got the riding crop on her ass, and what an ass it was. Peach like and firm, again Dauphine wanted to hold it and kiss it.

At a quarter before ten Chase allowed her onto the sofa, adjusting her restraints so she could get up, then tightening them again so she was trapped. Somewhere down the track she'd lost her thong, her naked pussy was hairless, pink, and moist. Chase brought out a dildo almost frightening in its proportions, held it to her mouth so she could work the head into her jaw then gently, almost tenderly slid it into her pussy. The size was clearly a struggle for Helga, but it went in, and he left it there, not moving, then stood, switched out the light and left the room.

The radio squawked again, "Dauphine, its after ten, are you going home tonight?" She clicked a terse "Yep, down now." And locked up, descending the ladder she was so late she nearly missed the bus, having to run across the street. Agonisingly, had she actually missed it she might have seen Chase stepping out of his apartment block and walking into the very bar she'd been in on Saturday night.

Wednesday he didn't appear, Dauphine went home angry at everyone, shouting abuse at a taxi that she didn't notice as she crossed the street in a sexually frustrated daze.

It was worth the wait. Thursday Helga brought a friend. A shorter girl, she had jet black hair and was dressed in a PVC body suit with a fishnet body stocking underneath, five-inch spike heeled shoes, a leather choker, and a face mask. Chase approved of the choice, attaching a leash to the choker he got Helga to lead the shorter girl around the room, pausing at odd intervals to receive either a tidbit of a treat, a caress, or a stroke with the riding crop. No one was left in the dark that day, Chase sat on the sofa wearing his robe, Helga brought the new girl up to one side of him and took a position the other side herself.

She took the crop and tapped new girl, Dauphine couldn't think of a suitable name for her so new girl she remained, Helga tapped new girl on the shoulder, causing her to lean forward. Helga matched the move, now they were both leaning over Chase's lap. Helga tapped new girl again, she reached in and opened up the robe, revealing the glory of Chase, Dauphine yelped. She grabbed the radio and called down. "I er, I've got a hydraulic problem showing on bar three, I'm offline for the rest of the night. Can we get the service agent in tomorrow?" Now she wouldn't be disturbed and could enjoy the show for the next, she checked her watch, twenty-three minutes.

Helga and new girl leaned in and kissed above Chase's lap, sensuously and passionately. New girl reached out with a hand and cupped Helga's breasts, squeezing her nipple through the leather. The two girls bent their heads lower, touching Chase on the thighs, remaining in position for a few moments, then turning their heads to face him.

Chase spoke, his lips moving soundlessly across the void and through the glass. He nodded, grabbing new girl by the hair and pulling it into his fist, manoeuvring her head over his cock then lowering her, pushing down as she sucked his limp cock into her eager mouth. Helga stood, stretching up she looked out, her eyes penetrating as she gazed towards the crane. Dauphine was captivated by the black leather, shining buckles and studs, and the lattice of lacing holding two metallic cups across those impressive tits.

The tall blonde walked round the sofa and placed a hand between new girls legs, the riding crop appeared in her other hand and a couple of sharp swipes across the tight black clad buttocks had Dauphine wincing in solidarity and excitement. New girl's enthusiasm for sucking seemed to increase, her head bobbing rhythmically up and down. With the jib camera at maximum zoom it was almost as if they were all in the same room, rivulets of fluid were dribbling down the swollen shaft, her dark purple lipstick showing up against her pale milky skin.

Chase grabbed her hair, pulling her up sharply. Seemingly angrily he pointed at his groin, his mouth moving in soundless animation. New girl stood, then kneeled in supplication, before crawling across the room until she was out of his sight. Once hidden from view she stood and walked quietly out of the door.

With both women gone Dauphine and Chase stared at each other hungrily across the void, her pussy swelling with blood as her excitement and desire grew ever higher. He sat with his knees spread wide, his erect penis standing proud, shining with saliva under the lights in his room, Dauphine felt her knees weaken with lust as she dreamed of making it shine with her own juices.

Helga reappeared, leading new girl by a delicate chain, maximum zoom showed it to be attached to her nipples, pulling them out and forward. Both women had removed their tops, or part of their tops, there were still straps and loops adorning them, but their breasts were exposed. On closer observance Helga had changed entirely, she still had her boots and hold up stockings but was now wearing what seemed to be an eight- or nine-inch strap on dildo.

Helga led new girl round to Chase, pulling on the chain to make her kneel, head bowed. Chase nodded with a benevolent smile, new girl took the towel she was carrying and cleaned up the mess of drool and saliva from his thighs and groin before once again serving her master with oral pleasure.

Helga knelt behind the worshipping body, her back to the window so Dauphine couldn't see what was happening, however the jerk of Helga's butt as she thrust forward gave an indication of what was happening.

Frustration built in the tiny crane cab, reaching a peak at two minutes to ten when she had to climb down to go home. Cursing silently, she sat on the bus counting the minutes until she could fill the ache in her pussy with the buzzing frenzy of her vibrator, and fill it she did, barking out an orgasm on her knees with her face buried in her pillow.

It was now over two weeks since she'd thought of her time in the Army or compared her life favourably with being under fire in Afghanistan. The changes were subtle but noticeable, her demeanour was more outgoing, she started thinking about moving to a nicer apartment, maybe nearer the lake or overlooking a park. She actually called her mother, just to say 'hi'. She bought flowers for her apartment and wore girl's clothes at the weekend.

Saturday morning dawned and Dauphine lay in her bed with her pink friend again, her mind going back to Helga and new girl. Another couple of changes she hadn't noticed were about her open-minded fluidity regarding her own sexuality, she was curious about feeling Helga doing to her what she'd done to new girl, she wanted to feel those tits and taste that pussy, desires she'd never felt before, and God knows there'd been opportunity aplenty in the service. For the first time in weeks, she thought about her time in uniform and for once it wasn't to think how much better life was then, it was to think how much more interesting it was now.

Monday afternoon at 1.30 she swiped in at work, several of her workmates noticed her new hair style and commented favourably. Barney gave her the good news that her old buddy Bobby had called in sick and they needed his tower crane for the afternoon and a couple of lifts in the evening and would she mind? Overtime rates? It was the overtime that swung it, otherwise the thoughts of his porn collection would have been too much to bear, so she found herself on the other corner of the site. She had a view into Chase's apartment, in fact this side you could see into the bedroom as well, so it may not be the worst evening shift.

The day was busy from two up until six when she had a call to say they were unlikely to need the crane for a few hours so if she wanted to come down and wait in the canteen they could work round it. The lights lit up in Chase's apartment as she got the message, so it was an easy decision to call back down.

"Ah, thanks but that'll be a negatorial on that, it's a killer on the knees going up and down this thing, I'll sit up and count the boats on the lake. Squawk if you need me."

She moved the crane, so it was face on to the windows, the new angle and closer proximity made for a different experience. Chase was in his bedroom taking off his suit and hanging it in the closet, Dauphine got a glimpse of a row of half a dozen others at least. His tie went in the same place on a rack hanging on the back of the closet door. Wearing just his shirt, shorts and socks he went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him, reappearing ten minutes later with wet hair, wearing his robe.

After about an hour new girl and Helga arrived, already dressed in their finery, for a change they all went to the bedroom where new girl was spread eagled on the covers, chains reaching to her ankles, wrists and neck holding her in place. Helga knelt between her legs and buried her face in the leather clad shaven crotch. Judging from the way the bound girl was trashing and shaking, Helga's good at eating pussy. After five minutes or so she stopped and straddled the younger woman's face, pushing herself down onto the willing restrained lips, squeezing her own breasts in delight.

Chase sat in an armchair, watching with a satisfied look on his face. After Helga had thrown her head back he snapped his fingers and she left the bed, to crawl up to his seat and kneel with her head bowed. Chase relented and nodded his head. Dauphine was convinced she read his lips saying, "you may, until he arrives."

The blonde woman opened her master's robe, took the swollen cock and forced it in deep down her throat, slowly sucking and moving her head up and down. Dauphine was reaching boiling point, it was only the thought of Bobby sitting in the same seat that stopped her pulling her pants down and driving her fingers hard into her dripping gash, her lust and desire stirring her further into her frustration, a frustration that was going to reach satisfaction with her pink vibrating friend.

Chase snapped his fingers again, Helga stopped and stood. She turned back to the bed, reached into the nightstand and produced either the same dildo she'd worn earlier or another of equally prodigious proportions. She applied some lube then pushed it hard into new girls ass, sinking it at least six or seven inches in, before switching off the lights and following Chase out of the room.

Chase appeared in the living room, alone then a few minutes later Helga led in a tall slightly overweight man in leather budgie smugglers, a leather jerkin, and a mask covering his entire head. A leash was round his neck, and he was barefoot. The leash was clipped into one of the restraints on the sofa, locking him into a stoop. A soundless conversation went on between them then he gave a big, exaggerated nod of his head and Helga set to whipping his buttocks and back. After close on twenty lashes, she sat on the sofa and pulled his head down to her pussy, pulling the mask up over his chin to allow his lips and tongue access.

After she seemed satisfied with his ministrations she pushed him back and stood, Dauphine watched in rapt delight as the stranger was led back through to the bedroom where new girl was released from her shackles and tall masked guy was pushed into her place. His shorts somehow split into two parts and were removed leaving him naked from the waist down. New girl was propelled onto the bed where she used her mouth and hands to bring him to rigidity. He then knelt, moving behind her under instruction from Helga.

Helga seemed to call out, waiting a moment until Chase appeared in the room, his erection poking out from his robe. Helga bent and took him in her mouth, settling onto her knees before him as tall guy entered new girl, driving in and out in a steady motion. Helga stopped in her task and stood, taking the riding crop again and swishing it across tall guy's back and butt, he flinched with each stroke but didn't slow in his motion. Helga reached to his neck and undid another hidden fastening, pulling the leather apart.

Dauphine let out an audible shriek. There, emblazoned across tall guy's back was a badly spelled tattoo, proclaiming the owner's admiration for Harley Davison motorcycles. She covered her mouth with her hand and swore quietly to herself.

"Bobby, what the fuck? I mean, WHAT THE FUCK?" WHAT. THE. FUCK.?"

As the shock started to subside she noticed the TV on the wall in the bedroom had started flashing. The reason she noticed was that it was flashing up her name in red on a black background. The image wasn't up long enough to register what else was on there, but her name was hard coded into her subconscious so was instantly recognisable. In a moment's genius that she took the time to congratulate herself on she reached inside her coat and pulled out her iPhone, then filmed the image of the TV on her cab monitor, playing it back on a frame-by-frame review.

There, it was up for three frames so an eighth of a second or so, just enough time to register her name, not enough to read the message in real time. On her phone screen it was frozen for her to read and wonder over.

In bright red letters it spelled out, "Dauphine, join us. Call us if you are interested." Then it gave a Chicago area landline number. Nervously she input the ten digits, then hit the green dial icon. It rang, twice, three times. Before there was a chance to answer her radio squawked and she hurriedly disconnected. "Yeah, Dauphine here, you call we lift, how may I help you?"

Laughter infused the disembodied voice giving her a series of lifts needing completion, keeping her busy until just before going home time. Whatever had gone on in the apartment was over by then and she made her way down the ladder to the base. Halfway down her phone started vibrating in her pocket, resting on a mid-way platform she pulled it out and checked the screen. Unknown Number it said. With her heart in her mouth, she swiped to answer.

A woman's voice. East coast accent, gentle, maybe Boston, quite husky.

"Is that Dauphine?" without pause she went on, "If you're interested take tomorrow off, go to the left luggage at LaSalle station after ten thirty, give them the code you are about to receive by SMS. Wait for more information." Silence, disconnected.

Dauphine continued down, her excitement mounting, how did they know her name? what was at the station? Why the FUCK was Bobby there?

At the bottom she sought out Barney, "Barn, man, can I get tomorrow as a personal day? I know it's short notice, but something came up, it's important. Please."

Barney was a reasonable guy, Dauphine was a good member of his team, and he looked on her in a fatherly way, which helped sway his mind. Of course, if he'd known what was about to happen those fatherly feelings may have had the opposite effect on his decision, but he checked the rota, he had two other drivers on shift the next day, so he nodded his approval.

Sleep was elusive that night, she tossed and turned, finally dozing off around two and waking again at seven, forcing herself to stay home until nine then sweating her way on the CTA to LaSalle. The final forty-five minutes were killed in a Starbucks, drinking an expensive cup of warm milk. Finally crossing the threshold at 10.31.

The assistant took the code and returned with a large black nylon zip up bag. As soon as he left the building a text buzzed on her phone.

'Go home. Do not open the bag until you are at home. Get ready. Come to the Apartment at Eight PM.'

Desperate to know what was in it she ran two blocks to the bus and sat with the bag on the seat next to her. She had an idea, but not the specifics, and the specifics intrigued her.

Bursting in through her front door, she slammed it behind her and left a trail of clothes from the front door to her bedroom. She threw the bag on the bed, desperate to know but eager to prolong the anticipation, she stripped down to nothing, unzipped the bag and reached in.

The first thing she found was a cold, slippery, folded, soft leather ... thing. Taking a firm grip, she pulled it out. She had hold of the flattened and folded top of a thigh length leather boot, it was shiny and black with four-inch heels and a red flash around the ankle. It's twin was next out, followed by black hold up fishnet stockings, a shiny black leather thong and a black lace up corset. It all appeared to be close to her right size and had clips and straps that would allow it to be adjusted to the right fit.

She looked in the bag, there was something else. Oh. She left the last bit where it was and looked at her outfit. Laid out on the bed. Turning, she retired to the bathroom and had a soak in the tub, then some remedial work with wax, tweezers and razor.

At five to eight she stepped out of an uber at the bottom of the apartment block, her mind was buzzing. Which intercom button was, no, there? Her name written in in red. That must be it. She pressed the button. "It's me."

A husky woman's voice told her to come to the tenth floor.

The doors slid open, she stepped out, her coat buttoned tight to her neck, tottering slightly on her four-inch heels. The lobby was empty, her innate sense of direction meat she knew which door it was, so she crossed the space and was about to knock when it swung open.