Dauphine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helga was standing there, she was wearing a leather corset, garter belt, stockings and knee length shiny boots with a sharp three-inch heel. Her bald pussy and ass were naked to the world.

"Come in, I'm Tanya." Dauphine noted that right away, Tanya, not Helga.

"I'm Dauphine," she answered and stepped in with a feeling of crossing a frontier in her life.

Tanya snapped her fingers and new girl appeared. "I'm Cassie, may I take your coat?"

Dauphine shrugged it off, Cassie was in her white body suit again so being in her leather lace up bodice, thong and boots Dauphine didn't feel out of place following Tanya and Cassie into the living room. Before she went in they gave her a face mask that covered he down to below her nose, it had integrated hair extensions making her entirely unrecognisable.

Cassie explained "We know we can be seen from outside and wouldn't want you to be recognised at this stage of your introduction."

Puzzled at the meaning Dauphine followed the two women in. And instantly went weak at the knees. Chase. It was him. He was there. In the same room. He was speaking

"My name is Isaac, but you will refer to me as master or sir. You have met my partners, Cassie and Tanya. I believe you know our trainee subservient. We call him Rufus; you know him as Bobby. Please be seated and we will explain what is happening."

Dauphine was grateful for the opportunity to sit; she was still dry mouthed and weak kneed in Isaac's presence.

Cassie brought her a tumbler with the familiar deep golden fluid, it gave off a pungent, bitter, smoky odour. "Ice?" she asked.

Not even knowing what she'd been presented with Dauphine nodded and a couple of clear cubes shunked into the liquid. She swirled the glass, lifted it to her lips and sipped hesitantly, wincing at the acrid burning taste, but then as it settled there was a mellow depth, a myriad flavours bursting across her tongue.

Isaac smiled. "Laphroaig. An experience that encapsulates our way. An intense, powerful almost painful experience that then gives you so many possibilities of pleasure. So it is with us. Control and sensation give heightened pleasure. May we show you that pleasure?"

Dauphine sipped the scotch again. It was as intense as the first time, but she was ready for it now, welcoming the initial hit followed by the glow of delight.

"Yes. Show me." Adding slightly nervously, "Master."

He smiled, benign but authoritative. Like a headmaster or a senior doctor. Trustworthy, yet in control. She felt her arousal rise.

"You may wonder how we know your name and how we knew you were there." She nodded.

"I was approached by Rufus. I was in the bar downstairs; he saw me come in and followed me. He told me he'd seen me, Cassie and Tanya and expressed a desire to join us. He offered money," Isaac spat the word, "As if Money would interest me, certainly not the amounts he could offer, but Tanya and Cassie deserve a pet, so I invited him to join us. He spent the weekend being trained in the second room. It was while he was learning about punishment play that he was asked who in the world he most wanted to fuck. The answer should have been 'You mistress Tanya', but he howled out 'Dauphine' which led to some questions and some, hum, robust encouragement."

Isaac had a glass of Laphroaig as well and sipped it pensively.

"He surprised me, I thought he'd been referred to me by someone else in our wider group, turns out he'd been watching through the window."

Isaac nodded to the side and main windows, it was dark outside, and all Dauphine could see was her own reflection staring back at her. With a start she realised that rather than looking deep into her own eyes, Isaac and Helga, no Tanya, had been watching their own reflection.

Isaac continued.

"As a result of our enhanced encouragement Bobby revealed how there was what he described as a 'smoking hot dyke' that worked with him who needed to 'learn what a good fucking felt like', my conversation with him led me to infer the woman in question was not in fact a lesbian, but rather had higher standards than he represented. Would I be right?"

Dauphine nodded, still dumbstruck in the presence of the man she'd been watching and desiring for so long.

"I though so. He told us how you were a crane operator, like him, and how he was sure you would be able to see in through the window, which of course you could, or you wouldn't be here."

He walked across the room to hold her chin in one of his hands, cold from the glass she felt every point of contact, shuddering with desire at his touch.

"I also surmise from your outfit that you are interested in joining us to expand your horizons?"

As he said this Tanya and Cassie walked up to her with a series of leather and delicate chain restraints, leading her across to a chaise longue. Dauphine put her glass down and knelt on the cushioned bench, feeling the straps clip around her neck, waist and wrists, binding her tight, immovable. Isaac stood in front of her, Cassie knelt and opened his fly, holding the cock close to Dauphine's lips. She stretched forward, desperate to reach, desperate to get it in her mouth, desperate to please him.

As it sank into her gaping mouth a swish came from behind followed by a stinging excitement on her buttocks. Again, it struck, the tingling adding a spice of painful pleasure to the sensations flooding her being. Again, the sharp snap driving her to devour the growing cock, forcing her mouth far down onto the shaft, gagging on the head deep in her throat. Incredibly she felt her orgasm growing inside her, the excitement and charge of being on display, serving the man she was so desperate to please, the not-quite-painful exquisite caresses of the riding crop to her ass taking her to places she had never imagined.

Cassie reached forward from her position beside Tanya, pulling the thong aside and thrusting a realistic seven-inch black rubber dildo deep into the tethered girls soaking pussy, the sudden increase in stimulation sending Dauphine into a shattering orgasm, her cries damped by the cock buried in her throat.

Cassie removed the rubber toy from the throbbing pussy and licked it from base to tip, Isaac pulled clear of Dauphine's sucking and walked round the prostate woman. He lifted his length into position, rubbing the swollen head along Dauphine's waiting labia and pushed hard in, she would have cried out but for Tanya's clit being shoved into her face.

She pushed back onto the penetrating heat, mewing into Tanya's pussy in sheer animal lust, desiring him, needing him, wanting him to fill her with his cum.

She was not disappointed, with a roar and a thrust that threatened to break the straps Isaac fired jet after jet deep into her wet snatch, she felt completed, whole, dominant despite her restraints and in control despite the position in which she found herself.

Isaac sat heavily in one of the armchairs, Cassie brought her willing mouth and towel to clean him up. After she had tended to him he stood again, telling Tanya to release Dauphine and to bring her to the bedroom. Cassie was instructed to get Rufus.

Dauphine was surprised to see Rufus/Bobby being led in on all fours, a leather mask blindfolding him. Isaac snapped his fingers, pointing to Dauphine he told her to get on the bed. She did so, silently, lying down leaning up on her elbows. Isaac spoke to Rufus/Bobby.

"Rufus, have you been good? Would you like a tasty treat? Come here, come along" he spoke as if to a puppy, pulling him by his collar up between Dauphine's legs. "Eat, come on. Clean her out"

Bobby/Rufus stuck out his tongue and delved into the sweet cleft of Dauphine's pussy, driving deep in, sucking out Isaac's cum, smearing his face with it, swallowing as much as he could. Despite her dislike of Bobby and the poor job he was doing, the sensation of power having him eat her lover's cum out of her pussy brought her close to a second orgasm, only stopped by Isaac asking if it was all gone.

Rufus / Bobby nodded with disappointment.

"And did you like it?"

He nodded again. "It was yummy, Master. Thank you for letting me help."

His humiliation was complete as far as Dauphine was concerned, the reality of her situation sank in and she realised that, as tantalising as the world she'd peeked into had appeared it was not for her. Her taster had been exhilarating, but feeling strong she stood up, turned to Isaac and kissed him lightly on the cheek, then walked out of the bedroom and back into the living room.

Tanya followed, grabbing her by the shoulder and trying to stop her. "You cannot leave, Isaac hasn't finished. We haven't finished. It is time for Rufus to be disciplined correctly."

In the turning of an instant Dauphine felt her life change around her. With a firm push she sat Tanya down on the sofa. "No, Tanya, I can leave, I can do whatever the fuck I want and right now I want to go out and take back control of my life. I can be better than living in a cramped one-bedroom unit in Cicero, I can do better than working shifts a hundred feet in the air, I can do better than fucking a stranger for kicks. I'll return the outfit to the left luggage at LaSalle, then I will never hear from you or Isaac again. I'm making some changes."

Tanya was shocked into silence, sensing something was up Isaac came out, "Dauphine, what's happening? It's not time for you to leave yet." He held up a nine-inch strap on Dildo. "Rufus is due his discipline." The thought of donning the straps and giving it to Bobby up his pimply ass was more than she could stomach, her previous infatuation with Isaac shattered around her.

"No. I'm going, and so is he. Anyone tries to stop me will regret it."

Isaac dropped his robe, he clearly worked out regularly, his pectorals were sharply defined, and his stomach was like a washboard, however he hadn't learned any of the dirty tricks Dauphine had picked up in two tours of Afghanistan and after a brief, but frank, exchange of views he chose to roll on the carpet retching.

Pausing only to don and button her coat Dauphine went back into the bedroom. Bobby was still blindfolded and kneeling on the floor while Cassie swished at him with the riding crop.

"Bobby, get up, we're going."

Shocked at her voice he pulled the mask off and looked around. "Doe Feen? What?"

"C'mon," she snapped, pulling her own mask off, "No time to discuss, grab your clothes and let's go before someone fucks you up the butt."

It was as if he'd woken up. Sudden realisation of what was happening came to him, he stood in horror. "Where's ma clothes?" he asked Cassie, who pointed into the closet, where in a neat pile were Bobby's jeans, shoes and jacket. Car keys and wallet were in the pocket and rather than waste time he grabbed the lot and ran out, dressing in the elevator as they descended to the street level.

They sat in Bobby's bright yellow Camaro in silence, the grumbling V8 providing background noise to remove the immediate need to speak. After a few minutes Bobby started, staring directly ahead almost as if he was alone he began to unload.

"I saw them through the window, y' know, it looked like every guy's dream. Two hot chicks doin' whatever he wanted. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Then one night after work I saw the guy, Isaac, he went into the bar opposite the site, so I followed him. I stood next to him, and I just had to tell him I wished I was him, he asked me how I knew. I di'nt wanna say I'd bin watchin' so I said I knew some people that knew some people that said I should come see him. He told me to buy him a drink, some scotch tasted like burnt rubber, then to come up with him."

He gave a sniff, his voice cracking slightly, "He introduced me to Cassie and Tanya, they took me into the bedroom and started to, y' know, one of them, she put me in her mouth, the other she started whipping on me with that stick thing. I didn't like it, but I did at the same time. They told me to call Isaac 'Master' and Tanya 'Mistress', Cassie was 'Young Mistress'. They told me I could err make love with one of them, but I had to say who I wanted, when I got the wrong answer I got beat again. In the end I was cryin' but liking it with Cassie takin' me in her mouth and everything but I got het up and confused. They said I had to say who I wanted, and I said.....Dauphine. I want Dauphine."

He had tears running down his cheeks now, he took a hand off the steering wheel to wipe his eyes and tried to continue. Dauphine pointed him to a nearby Starbucks, jumped out and returned with two coffees, they pulled up into a parking lot and sat sipping the hot restoration.

He went on. "They got real upset when they found out I wasn't one of their gang of buddies, I was told my name was Rufus and I had to live like their pet. They made me sleep in the kitchen and I had to be ready to perform whenever they called me. I got to make love with Cassie and Tanya, I could have left at any time but...." He tailed off sheepishly. "Anyways I told them 'bout you and they put up the message on the TV, which I guess you saw cuz next thing I've just been made to err satisfy Cassie and you're pullin' me outta there."

Dauphine paused for a moment, he thought it was Cassie he'd been eating Isaac's cum out of. Maybe it was best to keep it that way.

She smiled to herself. "Yes, I saw the message. I saw you with Cassie and Tanya, and I rang the number. They sent me this lot to dress in," she opened her coat to reveal the leather outfit underneath. "I wore it, I went in, and I thought I didn't want to be part of it. I saw what they were getting ready for you and trust me, as much as you piss me off getting buttfucked by a nine-inch dido is not what I'd wish on you. Bobby, you may be an asshole but you're OUR asshole, you're one of our team."

He nodded, decisively. "So, what happens now? We go in to work and...what?"

Dauphine smiled. "I'm not going to say anything if you're not."

That seemed to satisfy Bobby, who finished his coffee and fired up the V8 again, bringing some welcome warm air to the interior before pulling out of the lot with an unnecessary shriek of burnt rubber.

He dropped Dauphine at home, she ran up the steps and into her home, dumping the outfit in the holdall, pausing briefly to look at the boots wistfully before zipping it shut.

Next morning, she opened a jobseeker website and started flicking through, then remembering Barney's offer she called him and explained what she wanted. An hour later she was in his office making a list of skills and experience, then matching it to some of the more interesting roles then blasting out her resumé to a dozen companies. Three of them responded the same day, one of them asked her about her time in the Army, for the first time in close on twenty years she truthfully answered, "Oh, I don't really think about that anymore. I try not to let my time in uniform define who I am now."

She didn't hear herself, but Barney did. He knew something had happened to 'his' Dauphine, something that had cut the ties that bound her to her past and meant she was now looking onwards and upwards. He knew she'd be gone from his site soon but wished her all the best with it.