Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of the hotel and to the bar on the next corner. I really don't need another drink but I just couldn't stay there. Couldn't be there when she opens the door to come down the hallway. So here I can have a whiskey, give them both time to clear the hell out. Whiskey comes and I take a sip, feel it warm my mouth, feel it wash her taste away. I pull out my phone. I want to go on Facebook, find her on there. See what she looks like when she's dressed up. When she's out with her girlfriends. When she's at the beach. As I go to unlock the phone, all those texts that lit up the phone on the bedroom floor are still waiting for me.

Becky: You know it's too late for Greece.

Phil: Are you fucking that girl in there?

Becky: Do you have to go?

Billy: I just heard! I mean HEARD. Go man!

Billy: Try not to whimper so much though

Phil: You. Are. The Man.

Becky: If you really mean it, I guess I could drive up. We could weekend in the city. Just keep the hotel room another couple days. Talk. Maybe see if there's something.

Becky: Hello?

12