Dave

Story Info
Dave and I go for a ride in his hot car.
4k words
4.66
4.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

When you live out in rural Alabama, going to a junior college (community college) and still living with your parents; there's not a lot of choices for social entertainment. School and church were the acceptable places to interact socially with other young adults. But being openly gay made those places problematic. I could travel forty-five miles to a gay bar, but really couldn't drink because I'd have to drive back home. I could've picked someone up, I reckon; but I was really shy and introverted the few times I went out. There was always the slow satellite internet to cruise. I mean, jerking off to online porn or in a cam chat is always entertaining, but it's not really very social. The closest thing to a gay social spot in my neck of the woods was the gloryhole in the college library men's restroom.

Many twenty-somethings would end up just hanging out with friends somewhere around town in parking lots or out in the woods on old logging roads...but generally never at home, because Southern Baptist evangelical parents don't tolerate much. You tended to make your own fun, whatever that was...

Dave was in my English Composition class. He was blond and taller than me. He had that leanness to his torso that farmboys had; muscles on his arms and legs were long and vascular. I figured he had a slightly hairy chest from the smattering of blond hair I could see from the neck of his lazily-buttoned shirt. Sometimes when his shirt rode up his long torso, as he took his jacket off before class, you could see the striations of his tight muscles on his taut belly and sides. I'd lust after the thin trail of golden-colored hair disappearing into his jeans. I don't think he had an ounce of fat on his trim athletic body.

We had met and bonded talking about sci-fi and music. Our parents had gone to trade school together, so we knew each other a bit; but had grown up in opposite ends of the county. We had first met up last year when we started at the local junior college, but this was our first class together. That first week on a Friday, he asked if I wanted to go ride around and hang out. I agreed to go with him, although I was never one to just cruise around and hang out. At least, I could look at his perfect body and secretly lust after it. He mentioned that his other friends were on some big hunting trip and that he would enjoy hanging out with me.

"I spend too much on my car to afford the gun, tree stands, and shit you need to hunt. Plus I don't have the patience to fish, much less hunt," he laughed. He pursed his lips and mimed turning a steering wheel while pretending to change gears while making a "vroom-vroom" sound. "Fuck I love my car!"

Dave drove a vintage Chevrolet Camaro with bucket seats. Everything in the interior of the car was black with bits of silver detail. The exterior was a shiny black like a dark mirror with silver trim. His dad owned a tiny dealership beside his insurance firm and had given the old car to him. Dave had rebuilt the whole thing by himself -- it had kept him entertained.

Anyway, Friday came and Dave whizzed into the drive-way to pick me up about 4:57, his car shining in the golden light before sunset. I climbed in and immediately felt swallowed up by the bucket seats. They weren't uncomfortable; they just fit your body and you felt as if you were leaning backward in a recliner chair. Dave sorta leaned to the side in his with his wrist resting on the black leather steering wheel.

"'Sup?" he asked as I buckled up.

"Just ready to get outta the freakin' house," I said with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

"Well let's get the fuck outta here then," he said, adjusting his sunglasses before backing out of the driveway.

Seconds later, we were zooming down the two-lane blacktop toward town. Dave had some old heavy-metal music blaring on the stereo system that he turned down once we got on the highway.

"You hungry?," he asked me, taking off his sunglasses and hanging them on his shirt.

"Not really," I replied, looking over at him. I'm for that, I thought to myself as I looked him over, noticing the bulge in his jeans. "But if you are, we can stop somewhere."

"Naw, I'm fine," Dave replied as he inadvertently adjusted his crotch.

We drove around for a bit, but the town seemed emptier than usual. Dave and I made small talk, chit-chatting about school and life in general. We both remembered that the First Baptist Church had some big event, something about evangelical missionary positions in Europe or some such. So as for finding some get-together or party, it seemed that the two of us were it. I wasn't upset about it.

Dave drove over to the little parking lot of his dad's businesses. There were big shrubs enclosing it so customers of the little dealership couldn't wander over and try to buy cars in the insurance brokers parking lot. He turned off the engine and we sat there in the dark for a minute, illuminated only by the dim yellow hue from the old sodium street lamp.

"Hey, I want to ask you something," Dave asked me, breaking the silence in the parked car. "It's kind of personal, and I feel like you might be the only guy I can ask. You're not a judgemental kinda guy, like some of these bastards around here. And you really know things."

"Yeah, man, sure," I told him. "What's up?"

"I need...," he paused. He didn't look at me and kept looking out the window. He took a deep breath. "I think I jack off too much," he said quickly, now looking directly at me.

"Uhm..." I started.

"I've been jerking my dick like three times a day," he said, quickly explaining his request. "I'm worried that I'm doing it too much...sometimes it almost hurts, but I've got to do it. I almost pass out when I cum dry. But I got to get off even if my nuts are dry."

"I don't think there's anything unhealthy or problematic with masturbating a whole lot. But if it becomes destructive to your life, then you might need to talk to a doctor. I mean, are you addicted to it and just can't stop?" I asked him.

"See there, I knew I should ask you. You even use the word 'masturbation' instead of 'jerking'," Dave responded with a little laugh. "But, no, I'm not addicted. I'm just not getting the pussy my big cock needs, ya know."

I gave a nervous little laugh. "Oh, okay then." I know I was probably blushing, because my cheeks went warm. Thankfully, Dave couldn't see it.

"I admit to jacking off in public bathrooms....in the stall, of course, because I get so horned up. I've even creamed a load into my jeans a couple times. Between classes, I head straight to the john to get some relief. I can't leave until I drop a load of come, ya know? Playing with my big cock and releasing a load, yeah," Dave added.

"Masturbating is a perfectly normal, healthy pastime. And so long as you enjoy it, there's no upper limit to the number of times you can do it. I mean, you might be sore, but there's no problem doing it several times a day," I explained.

"Well, don't you sound like a muthafuckin' doctor!" Dave grinned. "Okay, I feel so much better now." He gave his crotch a little tug. "Thanks."

"Glad I could help you out," I laughed.

"Uh-huh," Dave said, nodding his head. "You're always really helpful, dude."

Dave stared at me and I acted like a deer in the headlights. "No problem, Dave," I said with a weak smile.

"So, how many times do you jack off a day?" Dave asked nonchalantly. "How do you release the tension?"

"I don't do that," I lied.

"I don't believe that," Dave laughed, shaking his head. "Of course, you do."

"No," I double-downed on my lie. I looked out the side window. "I like the style of that porch on that building," I said, trying to change the subject. I was embarrassed because I was jerking off two or three times myself lately thinking about Dave...among other, uhm, things.

I saw Dave behind me in the reflection of the window. He had used the chance of me looking out the window to surreptitiously grope himself. The palm of his hand pressed into his jeans, his fingers rubbing at the visible length laying on his thigh.

"Fuck," Dave groaned.

I turned back toward him, His legs were splayed open, completely exposing his bulging cock pressing hard against the denim of his jeans.

"I bet you do, but if you don't want to admit it that's cool," he told me. "I'm so horned up talking about it all that I want to jerk it now. If you did jack it, we maybe could have done it together - a couple bros feeling good, you know. But that's cool."

I cleared my throat. "If you need to do it, I'm okay with it. I definitely won't tell anybody," I said weakly, my voice nervously cracking a little.

"You sure about that?" he asked with a smirk. "You wouldn't tell anyone? It'd be a secret between us?"

He moved his hand to his groin and grabbed at the hardness imprisoned in the denim. He looked over at me and then looked at his hard package.

"Yeah, pull it out if you want," I suggested, shrugging my shoulders as if I didn't care.

"I dunno..." he hesitated.

I really wanted him to pull his cock out for me to see. "Go ahead, buddy, pull it out."

"You sure?" he asked me.

"Yeah, just between us," I assured him.

My heart was beating fast knowing I was going to get to see his cock. Dreams do come true, I told myself. This will fuel my jerk-off sessions for years, I thought to myself as I felt my rapid heartbeats.

"Yeah, I have to jack it or I'll have a woody all evening. You can turn away or get out of the car if it bothers you, but I gotta bust a load," Dave groaned as he unbuttoned his jeans.

"Uhm, yeah, I'm cool with it," I answered him.

"Yeah, dude, I don't mind an audience. Kinda like being watched. I'm proud of my big meat. Uhm, is that weird?" Dave asked, pausing for a second.

"Nah, you're cool," I muttered hoarsely, but he wasn't really listening.

Dave unzipped his jeans and fished out his big half-hard cock. His fist glided over the milky-white flesh until it was hard as a slab of streaky Calacatta marble, a barely-blue network of engorged veins running over the thick shaft to the wide flare of the spongey cockhead. A drop of precum glimmered from the pink piss-slit on the head. He stopped for a second to spit in his hand before continuing to stroke the shaft of the big cock. The spit and precum-slick cock glistened in the sodium glare of the street lights.

"Fuck," Dave whispered in a low drawn-out breathiness as he stroked his big cock, almost as if he had forgotten I was there with him.

I sat there watching him cradled in the deep black seats, wanting him to strip out of his clothes and let me see every part of his hard body. His t-shirt was riding high, exposing his hard belly which was teasing me by tightening and flexing every time his fist caressed the sensitive head of his dick.

He glanced over at me, a big pleased smirk on his face. He knew his cock was special. He knew he had something people desired.

"I'm horny as fuck," he whispered in almost growl. He saw my eyes darting back and forth from his face to his cock. "Have ya ever seen a dick this big?"

My heart was beating fast as I shook my head, but that was another lie.

Dave stopped stroking his cock and the weight of it slapped across his hard muscled belly, a stream of precum running into the valleys of muscle. He pushed his shirt up and flipped it over his head so it rested on the back of his neck, exposing his nipples and the golden hair around them. His hand grabbed the shaft of his cock and slapped it against his abs. Precum coated his rippling abs with every time the cockhead knocked against them.

"Some chicks say it's too fuckin' big," he said, not looking at me. He pursed his lips into a pouty frown. "Won't even give me a good cocksucking, ya know?" He shook his cock a bit, the fingers of his other hand playing across the slickness of his cockhead. "Ya know?" he repeated, turning to me.

"Nah," I said, feeling my cheeks blush again and hoping the shadows still hid it.

"A week ago a chick told me it was too big for her mouth. She mouthed around the fuckin' head for little bit then just jacked me off," he grunted, pinching the flared head gently. "Shit fire! I wanted some of her pussy so bad. I bet it was tight as fuck, even tighter with this big ol' cock stretching it the fuck out. But still ain't no fuckin' thing like a real expert blowjob."

Dave looked over at me with a confident look. I nodded like I knew what he was talking about and he gave a low chuckle as he stroked himself.

"I figured you were a virgin. But from the way you're lookin' at my cock..." he said before pausing.

I shifted a bit in the seat, my forearm in my lap covering my boner. Dave's big cock was amazing. I was in the band and never had to change out in gym locker rooms --when other guys were looking at and comparing cocks, I was at band practice. That was the lie I was sticking with on the record, even though I had seen hard cocks before, mostly in the library bathroom at college. And I had been up-close and personal with some of them in the past year or so, but I'd never openly admit it.

"Show me your cock," Dave growled. "Pull your cock out."

"I, uhm..." I stuttered at the request.

Dave reached over and grabbed my arm, exposing the erection in my jeans. "Pull ya dick out. I can see ya have a stiffy," he laughed, gripping my arm and pointing a finger in the direction of the little tent.

"It ain't as big as yours," I blurted out, moving my other hand to my crotch.

"I don't give a fuck. Pull it out, Little Dick," he laughed, letting go of my arm and going back to jacking on his own horsecock. "I wanna see your little pecker."

I hesitated, just looking at him sitting there pleasuring his big fat cock, him knowing mine would be dwarfed by his big rod.

"Am I going to have to come over and fish out that little dick?" he laughed as he continued to unashamedly jack off. He looked over at me and winked. "C'mon, buddy."

I felt a tingly sensation wash over my body as I reached down to open my jeans. I unzipped and pushed down my briefs, exposing my hard six-inch dick. I looked over at Dave. He had stopped jerking off. He gave a stretch and put his hands on top of his head, palms face up. His big cock boldly jutted out from his crotch. He was showing off his body and cock off unashamedly, enjoying the display of his manhood to me. My cock wobbled a bit when I looked over at the dark blond hair tufts in the pit of his arms.

"Cool," he said, letting his arms down and leaning toward me.

Dave reached out, putting his index finger and thumb on my dick as if it were something delicate he wanted to examine. His other hand gripped his own fat cock fully, rubbing it and shaking it firmly.

"Good size. More than a mouthful, at least," he chuckled. "It just might tickle the back of a throat." He released my cock and double fisted his own for a few strokes. "Feel mine," he told me as he pulled my hand toward his thickness.

I put my hand on his cock, encircling the hard thick shaft with my hand. There was a gap of about two inches between my fingers and thumb. The hardness felt nice as did the soft buttery skin that covered that hardness. I knew what I was feeling was powerful. I moved my hand over his shaft, causing him to give a groan and familiar slight jerk of his body as my hand knocked against the back of the big flared head.

"Fuck, yeah," Dave groaned under his breath as I let a stray finger roll across the gaping piss-slit still leaking lots of precum.

I pulled away quickly, nervous about his reaction to my touch.

Dave leaned forward and pulled his shirt over his head, throwing it behind the seat. He shoved his jeans farther down his thighs. His almost completely naked body was cradled in the bucket seat with his big cock jutting out and slightly bending under its own heft.

"I'm so gawddamn hot," he said, looking over at me. "Get comfortable," he said, leaning his head backward and closing his eyes. "Fuck I need some head." His arms rested at his sides as his cock bobbed and swayed from its own thick weight.

I jerked on my cock a bit as my eyes traveled over his beautiful tight muscular body.

His head moved in my direction and he opened one eye. "Nobody would ever know."

"What?" I responded naively.

He opened both eyes and leaned his perfect body a bit in my direction.

"If you sucked my cock," he said. "Nobody would ever know. It'd stay just between us, you know. I'd never tell a soul...ever." He winked at me.

He reached over and put his hand on the back of my neck, massaging it softly with his thumb.

My heart was racing and I desired to pleasure this beautiful man. He was so handsome and strong. I wanted his cock inside my mouth, I thought as my mouth began to water.

"C'mon, give me some head. Just put the head of my cock in your mouth," he urged, his hand getting a bit tighter on the back of my neck and pushing me gently toward him. "Just put your lips on the head of my muthafuckin' cock."

I pretended to struggle against his hand pushing me toward his cock. I feigned resistance to his urging me toward him.

"No," I lied. "I don't want to do that."

He rubbed his hand over the back of my neck before running it over the back of my head, tousling my hair.

"I just thought we could help each other out," he said softly, leaning toward me a bit as he caressed my head. "Ya know, that no-strings-attached kinda thing."

He was mesmerizing. He knew he had me from the time he pulled his big cock out.

"Nobody would ever know," I said in almost a whisper.

"Nobody would ever know," he repeated as his hand moved to the back of my neck again. "Not a single person. I promise," he told me as he pushed my head toward his thick cock. "Just put your lips on this big fuckin' cock."

I swallowed and rolled my tongue over my teeth. I licked my lips. I could smell salty precum and his drying spit before I opened my mouth. I took his cockhead between my lips and could taste the funky salty flavor of him.

"Oh shit," he hissed as his cockhead got lodged in my mouth, my tongue flicking over the rounded flared flesh. "Fuck! Gawddamn I fuckin' knew it. I muthafuckin' knew it."

And I knew it too in that second. My lips confirmed it as they slid over the head of his cock. I had been here before.

His fingertips massaged my skull as he pushed upward with his thin hips, causing his big cock deeper into my mouth. I gagged and pulled off his cock.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" Dave said quickly as I wiped at my mouth. "It just felt so fuckin' good," he said calmer to put me at ease. He didn't want to scare me. His hand was in the air above my head, his palm open and fingers spread. "I'm sorry, but fuckin' hell that was great."

But he didn't have to worry.

I grabbed his wrist and put his hand back on the top of head. I put my hand on top of his and pressed his hand onto my head, pushing it down.

"Make me take it. Make me take your big cock," I said in a soft voice as I bent back down and forced myself to take his cock as deeply as I could before gagging again. But this time I didn't pull completely off his big meaty cock as Dave pushed on the back of my head gently.

"Fuckin' yeah, take that big dick," Dave whispered softly as he slowly pushed me further down. "Take that big meat down your throat, you fuckin' cocksucker," He spoke in a calm tone barely audible between groans.

I stopped for a second to adjust to the thickness pushing at the back of my throat, the big wedge of his cockhead easing down my stretched throat. Then, I pulled back a bit to get a gulp of air.

Breathe through your nose, I told myself as I sank down on his cock again, taking a little more of him even deeper. The corners of my mouth stretched and ached as I choked on his massive member. I could feel hips flexing upward as his hand pushed me down. I could feel the whole length of him as he owned my throat.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12