Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gawddamn, it's like putting yer cock in a tight virgin pussy, but ain't nobody getting preggers here. Damn tight mouthpussy. Fuck yeah, buddy, suck mah cock," Dave muttered between groans. "Oh, hellfire fuck, son. Eat my fuckin' meat."

I put my hands on his flat hard flexing belly as I used my mouth to get him off. My fingers danced through the golden trail of hair down to his thick pubes. Dave started breathing faster and growling about the pleasure he was feeling and it wasn't long until his hot load shot into my mouth, leaking out from between my now-red lips.

My hands slid across his hard belly as it flexed and jerked as he came in my mouth.

"Fuckin' cocksucking slut," Dave spit out in hissing growl as he lost control. "Gawddamn fuckin' cocksucker! Fuck, you took all that jizz from my big ol' nuts. Fuck! I wanna dump cum into that fuckin' hot mouth three times a fuckin' day now."

I was a cocksucker. I had let Dave openly cream his big cumload into my mouth. But I wasn't upset. I wasn't ashamed of what had just happened. I ran my hand over his beautiful golden tight young body and knew I was his perfect cocksucker. I knew I'd have it again. It had happened before.

Maybe the next time I'm in the restroom in the library at college, he can just stick his big cock through the gloryhole and we can get right down to business without wasting time being quietly nervous and apprehensive about the whole situation.

Maybe we could cruise around and find a quiet place so I could again offer him a nice slow intimate blowjob when the library was closed. Or perhaps I can even offer him something else when Dave says he can't get the pussy he really needs.

We'll see.

12