All Comments on 'Dave and Alicia Ch. 01'

by chargergirl

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

That is the begining of an awsome story I know it. Please continue it.I love how you incorperated a bother and sister who are already married and had a baby. It is just so well written and thought out. I could go on and on. Don't make us wait long for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice!

Looking forward to what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

Keep it up! Can't wait to see what happens!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 16 years ago
Awesome

I was so hoping you'd make a story with them as the main characteres! I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You write this genre so well

Quite possibly, one of the best authors on this site to write brother-sister incest/love stories. I like the very realistic portrayal of Dave's guilt, angst, denial of his desires, and how it's eating away at him. Because she doesn't share those qualms, and also because she is so young, it seems Alicia cannot understand where Dave is coming from. Very good beginning. I also like the touches that include Brett and Elizabeth, and baby Samantha. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Way to go....

You keep getting better and better. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Great start. I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy and passion

GREAT story and so true to life. So many brothers and sisters become lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Write faster, don't eat, don't sleep, JUST WRITE for God's sake. I need to know what happens next!!!

leaf26leaf26over 16 years ago
Another great story

Another great story. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for part 2.

MusedMusedover 16 years ago
Can't wait for more!

The interaction between the well-defined characters is what makes this story, as well as B & E, so great. I can't wait to see if Dave gives in to temptation.

tinman69stinman69sover 16 years ago
What a wonderful story!!

Well written, well thought out, the charactors are so real!! I can't wait to read the next chapter of this wonderful love story.

meg1meg1about 16 years ago
great build up

I love the build up and the way you express Dave's feelings. The suspense is wonderful.

secret_desiressecret_desiresalmost 16 years ago
interesting and wonderful

a very engaging story- but that is what i've come to expect from you. i'm late reading this series but i just wanted to say how much i like it. in a way, it's a relief that they both already acknowledge their feelings, because it allows for more tension build-up earlier on. it's wonderful! and i really like the relationship between brett and elizabeth- i didn't get it right away, but it's a lovely embellishment to an already superb read.

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
great story

I'm hooked...on to chapter 2

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Dave and Alicia, Ch. 01

The trip for Alicia and David started long ago, and has continued for many years, mostly superficially, their intermost emotions just motoring along, slowly, surely and though their trip has hundreds, even thousands of miles to go, their emotions and love boiling, they have kept their thoughts buried. They're about to blow, to spew and become one hellava mess. Their trip is destined for turmoil and hurt.

The author has contined into this saga with the same ellegance and deftness that she used in her previous love story of David's and Alicia's very good friend, Brett and Elizabeth and their new child Samantha. The characters are developing into close realtionships with their reader's feelings of trials and tribulations, hoping for them to come to terms for their unannounced love for each other. The dialogue is very good; the writing and grammar is almost flawless. Evidence abounds that Stephanie must be sent on her way by David for these siblings to have a prayer of togetherness!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 11 years ago
Absolutley gut wrenching!

Much better than the "Brett and Elizabeth" series I have to say. A brother who is emotionally closing himself off to his sister and her afraid another woman is stealing him away from her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Awesome start! Kick his ass girl!!;). Kick it hard enough so that you knock that whiney-assed, pussy-whipped wishy-washy version of your brother off of his dick! Hell if I had a sister I was in love with and wanted to fuck I could curl up with her on the sofa with my arm around her with her head on my shoulde while we watched the game. ...and mostly keep my hands to myself and just enjoy it if I didn't want to take a chance right now of being shot down (or worse).

...and the second my girlfriend copped an attitude EVER about my sister I'd tell her to shut the fuck up or hit the door. You dont rag on or cop attitude about my family, only *I* can piss on about my family! ;)

Anyway the story has me riled up! Good writing, cant wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why was the whole of the first page about Brett and Elizabeth?!

The story is about Dave and Alicia... What an annoying writing decision.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
To anonymous @ 2015-03-16

It's called a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dave and Alicia

Make sure there is more chapters.. this is a great start, dont listen

to others that criticize you work...

thank you....

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksterover 8 years ago
Just now tuning into you...

Somehow I've missed your stories when they were current, but It has some benefit as I enjoy not having to wait for the next Chapter to come out. You have a very simple yet elegant style that richly conveys the characters emotions. It can't help but draw the reader in. You almost feel as if your going through this with them. Great start. I really loved the fight, the dialog was perfect. So real and raw. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

I'm discovering your stories a decade after you posted them. I hope you're still with us, and writing. You are among the top three writers I've discovered in the tag. Your stories are simply incredible. You show what happens when forbidden love and lovemaking happen to everyday people. You write love stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unable to vote???

This writing is so great and tells an interesting story with just the hint of erotica. Appreciate it. But why are we unable to express our vote? Such a wonderful writer and one who keeps your interest while being exciting as well. Well done.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
i'd give it 5 stars

but the writer must be thin-skinned. no voting allowed. too bad. its a great tale. i'm enjoying reading it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love this writers stories.

The very best. I hope they continue writing more of these stories. Very talented.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"Dave And Alicia Ch. 01:" One very important fact that I've discovered while reading these awesome incest LOVE stories of 'chargergirl' is, that I'm never disappointed nor left unsatisfied--emotionally, gratefully nor even sexually!! This awesome writer' is simply nothing short of absolutely fantastic!! Brother Dave's reluctance to give his sister Alicia any signs of emotional love for her, makes this story more suspenseful and riveting. Of course, the longer it takes for the (potential future) lovers--Dave especially--to realize and act upon their destiny, the longer we will have to enjoy the abilities of this writer's gifts of incest love and romance, putting her own feelings of true love and emotions into words!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, strong emotions, the beginnings of eroticism with promise of more, very enjoyable. I am not surprised you continue to get comments over the years.

If you still check back, this piece reads like an outline; the transitions between each small scene are almost non-existent. Work on that (perhaps you have in the intervening years), and you have a really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous