Dave and His Daughter - Day 01

Story Info
Dave visits his hot daughter’s bedroom.
1.5k words
4.39
35.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's marriage had effectively ended when his wife found not one, but two copies of Barely Legal in their daughter's bedroom.

"I told you to keep this shit out of the house, you fucking pervert. What the fuck are you doing? You're 48 and you're still wanking over 18 year olds. Grow the fuck up."

It was a fair comment in one way. Dave was hot for teen girls, there was no doubt about that, and he had an extensive collection of porn mags and videos in the house that his wife had "tolerated" for years without ever condescending to actually look at any of it with him. But he was sure that he wasn't missing any copies of Barely Legal. His daughter must have got them from somewhere else.

Since then there had been no sex with his wife for Dave. Nada. Zero. His only outlet had been wanking over his magazines whenever his wife and daughter were in a different part of the house. He usually wanked on the bed of the spare room that he's been relegated to these days, and he had to admit that spending hours looking at hot nubile teens was a lot more sexy than the vanilla bullshit that his wife passed off as sex.

In any case, of the two women in the house, it was definitely his eighteen year old daughter Toni that Dave was more attracted to. Blonde and lithe limbed, with perky tits and a pronounced round bum. He knew it made him a bad man, but Dave hadn't been able to get enough of the sight of his hot teen daughter ever since he'd realised that he wasn't the only one in the house with a collection of teen porn.

****

Not long after Dave had been kicked out of his wife's bedroom, his wife had gone out shopping on a Saturday morning, leaving Toni and Dave at home together. It was warm in the house, and Toni had come into the breakfast room in her pyjamas: a crop top that barely concealed her nipples, and showed all of her tummy, and a pair of plain white panties, made of such thin material that Dave could make out the faint outline of his daughter's pussy when he looked between her legs.

"Morning honey", he said.

"Morning Daddy."

"You're looking fine this morning Toni."

"Don't be cheeky Daddy", she said.

"Are you trying to be like the girls in the magazines you've been reading?"

"What are you talking about Daddy?"

"Mummy found your copies of Barely Legal."

"Oh my god Daddy, please don't be cross."

"I'm not baby girl. Mummy is, but she's cross with me, because she thought they were mine, but I'm not cross. Not one bit."

"Wait a minute Daddy. Do you look at porn too? I thought that was just for teenagers before they start having sex themselves. Why do you need porn when you've got Mummy?"

"Gosh, honey, you have a lot to learn about the world. Mummy isn't like the girls in those magazines. She's not hot like they are."

"Am I hot like they are Daddy?"

Before he could reply Dave heard the sound of a key in the door, and his wife walked in. If she noticed the bulge in his trousers she didn't show it. But Dave was pretty sure that Toni had seen it. He told himself that the little lick she gave her lips as she had glanced at his crotch was just a coincidence.

****

His flirty exchange with his daughter had made Dave's cock like a rock, and without a second thought he took himself off to his bedroom. Pushing the door to, he took the latest edition of 18 Magazine from the table where he'd left if earlier, and lay on the bed, undoing his jeans and pushing them and his boxers down to his knees. He didn't have time to get undressed. He just wanted to start pumping his cock.

He opened the magazine at the contents page, and looked at the pictures of each of the young girls in this month's edition. They were all so hot, and he could never get his head around how girls who only had just turned 18 could already be such sluts that they were prepared to open their legs for the cameras, for old guys like him to wank over. What must those girls father's think?

And then he thought about Toni. What would he think if he saw her in a porn mag? She was eighteen too now, after all. He realised that the answer was perhaps an uncomfortable one, but it was definitely true. He would absolutely love it. If he could see Toni spread-eagled in a porn mag, smiling vacantly at the camera while showing her a-cup titties and shaved cunt, he would be the happiest man alive.

Dave closed his eyes and lay back, thinking of Toni as a porn star, stroking his large cock with his right hand. Slowly. Gently. He licked his palm so that it had plenty of saliva on it, and used his wet hand to massage the end of his swollen member. That was how he liked to wank. He slide his hand down to his balls, feeling their weight, remembering the sight of Toni's panties. So hot.

He breathed deeply, and opened his eyes, feeling a sense of calm. At the exact same moment that he did so, Toni walked down the hall outside his room, and glanced in.

"Shit, sorry honey", Dave said, as he hurried to pull his jeans up. With a look of shock on her face Toni let out a little squeal and ran away down the hall.

****

That night, when his wife was passed out in bed after one too many glasses of wine, Dave opened Toni's bedroom door and stepped inside. He wanted to apologise to her for what she had seen earlier, but Dave could immediately see that she was fast asleep.

Toni was laid on her front in a long nighty, which covered her bottom and the upper part of her legs. She looked so beautiful, and Dave admired the roundness of her bum under the thin material.

He went and sat on the bed, and put his hand on her bottom over the nighty. He thought he would wake her and explain that although he did find teen girls sexually attractive, he was her Daddy, and it wasn't right for her to have seen him wanking his cock. He was planning to promise that he would be more careful next time.

But as Toni didn't wake straight away, Dave let his hand linger, stroking her bum, and then squeezing it, ever so gently. Now he was getting hard again. So what if she wakes up while I'm touching her, Dave thought. I'm her Daddy, and daddies are allowed to show their affection to their daughters, aren't they?

He lifted up the back of her nighty, pushing it up to rest halfway up Toni's back, exposing her bum. Dave felt a sharp intake of breath as he saw that his daughter wasn't wearing white panties anymore, but a black thong, which accentuated her small but perfectly formed ass beautifully.

He stroked her bare bottom, losing himself completely in the feeling. Then he parted in her legs, and moved his hand in between, touching her panties where the thin fabric covered the entrance to his little girl's pussy. He lingered there, stroking her. As he did so, he unbuttoned his jeans with his other hand, and pulled out his cock, so that he could wank himself as he touched his daughter.

Feeling the fire in his loins grow, he pushed aside the gusset of Toni's thong, and saw that her pussy was completely bare, with not a hair on it. She must have shaved it today. It looked so delicate, and it felt like the richest silk. Dave put a finger to his mouth and licked it, returning his wet finger between his daughter's legs, stroking her pussy lips while while he massaged his rigid cock.

He felt that he was both in heaven and in hell. The feeling of playing with his teen girl's cunt was sensational, but it made him desperate to fuck her. He wanted to fuck his daughter so badly, but he would never do anything to hurt her. He knew that this was just a one off because, incredibly, despite the fact that he had been massaging Toni's pussy with increasing intensity for nearly an hour, while he brought himself to the verge of cumming, she still hadn't woken up. He had been planning to carry on until she did wake, and he thought that he would be able to remove his hand so quickly that Toni wouldn't be sure whether her daddy had been touching her in real life, or in a dream. But the girl simply wouldn't wake up.

Eventually Dave couldn't hold his cum any longer. He picked up one of Toni's cotton dresses off the floor, a baby pink number which she was surely getting too big for, and he shot a huge load into it, his cock convulsing like an explosion of pure light.

Replacing the gusset of Toni's panties, and pulling down her nighty, Dave stood up and quietly tiptoed out of the room, accidentally leaving behind the soiled dress.

"Night night Daddy", he heard, as he closed the door behind him.