Dave & Lauren

Story Info
Dave & Lauren spice up their love life.
7.2k words
4.51
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
124 Followers

Dave and Lauren had been married for five years. They still loved each other and had a solid relationship, but their sex life had become routine and stale. They made love every Saturday night, in bed, in the missionary position—that was it. They both acknowledged that they wanted more from their sex life, so they each agreed to be more spontaneous and open to different positions and settings.

A few days later Lauren had just finished exercising in their living room, and was looking out their large bay window as she stretched her back by bending forward and putting her hands on the windowsill. Seeing his wife bent over, Dave quickly walked up behind her. She was only wearing a sports bra and gym shorts. He wrapped his arms around her with his hands on her stomach, and then pushed up her bra and began fondling her breasts. Lauren squealed in surprise and then laughed. "What are you doing?!!" That was followed a moment later by "Oooh, that feels good!"

As he continued to gently massage and pull at her breasts, Dave leaned down and kissed and sucked the side of Lauren's neck. When she stood up he licked and nibbled at her ear, and then whispered, "You looked so inviting with your ass sticking out I couldn't resist."

"Is that so?" She smiled, pleased that he found her sexy.

As he continued to fondle her left breast, he dropped his other hand to her waist and then pushed it down her shorts. She squealed again and then gasped as his fingers found her cleft and began to gently rub her labia. "Oh God... that feels amazing...!" He leaned on her, forcing her to bend over again, and then he pushed her shorts down. She was wet enough now for him to push two fingers into her, and he began to move them slowly back and forth. She moaned softly and felt heat rise into her belly. Enjoying all of the sensations, she was staring out the window without really seeing anything until movement across the street caught her attention. It was a young man across the street who had been walking to his car. Now he was stopped and staring at them. She thought it was the neighbor's son, home from college, and she realized he could see them.

"Dave, a guy is looking at us! I think it's Mark, Fred and Joan's son!" She tried to move away, but Dave wouldn't let her.

"Let him look—it will give him something to tell his friends," Dave said calmly. He took his hands off of Lauren just long enough to push down his own shorts and underwear, and then guided his cock into her with his right hand while he pressed down on her back with his left. Forced to stay bent over, she gasped as he slid into her slick waiting pussy, pulled back slowly and then slammed forward again. As Dave continued, Lauren began to grunt explosively every time he slammed forward. Then Dave reached underneath, found her clit and began to tap it with his fingers in time with his forceful thrusts.

Lauren began to cry out "Oh yes!! Oh yes!!" over and over and, aware only of the sensations she was feeling and the orgasm brewing deep inside her, Lauren forgot about the guy across the street and stared with unseeing eyes out the large window. For his part, as he fucked his wife from behind, Dave felt a heady mix of primal feelings—powerful, dominating, and pride at showing the guy watching them that this woman was his. Dave and the guy locked eyes for a moment, and Dave smiled as he slammed his cock deep into Lauren again and made her cry out. The windows on both sides of the large picture window were open, and from the way the guy cocked his head, Dave was pretty sure he could hear Lauren's passionate cries. The fact that the guy could hear that he was satisfying his wife made Dave even more proud.

Suddenly Lauren arched her back and thrust her ass back, and then cried out "Oh!!" as she climaxed. Dave continued to pump his cock into her for a few moments, then pulled out, spun Lauren around and pushed her down to her knees before putting his hands on the back of her head and then thrusting his cock into her mouth. Surprised by her sudden change of position and her husband's unusually forceful actions, Lauren's eyes opened wide just as Dave shot his load to the back of her throat. She swallowed once and then again as he groaned in satisfaction, before they both slumped to the floor.

"Wow" Lauren gasped, "what was that? You were..."

"Amazing?" Dave asked with a smirk.

"I was going to say more forceful than you've ever been, almost rough, but yeah, it was great," Lauren said. Then she added "I know the guy across the street could tell what we were doing, but I hope he couldn't really see anything—that would be embarrassing."

"You didn't seem to mind too much at the time," Dave said with a grin. Lauren blushed but didn't say anything.

The next Saturday Dave and Lauren went to a regional park nearby to hike. They liked a two mile loop trail that went by a lake. They went early in the morning to avoid a crowd and the heat, both of which would arrive later in the day.

After walking at a steady pace, enjoying the quiet beauty of the area, they arrived back at their car. Dave said, "Let's get in the back". Lauren turned to him to ask why, but he leaned in, kissed her and said, "Just do it."

After they both got in the back Dave kissed Lauren again and began running his hands up and down her body. Breaking off the kiss and laughing, Lauren said, "Someone will see us!"

Lauren was only wearing a sports bra and shorts over a thong. Pushing the bra up and over her head, Dave said, "Don't worry-- nobody's around." As he sucked and nibbled at her breasts, which always drove her crazy, he unfastened her shorts and pushed them and her thong down and off. He shifted position and began kissing his way down her legs as she laid back on the seats. As he did so, he stuffed her clothes under the front passenger seat.

Dave began moving back up Lauren's legs. Her giggles turned into ooohs and aahs as he reached her thighs, and then she gasped loudly as his lips brushed her labia. Groaning with lust and need, Lauren raised her hips, making it clear that she wanted him to eat her. He happily obliged, licking and sucking at her folds and then jabbing his tongue into her. He had just started to suck on her clit when there was a loud knock on the car window. Startled, they both jumped and then looked out the window. They saw a uniformed officer, who yelled at them to get out of the car.

Dave opened the door and got out as Lauren frantically looked for her clothes. "Get out now!" the officer yelled at Lauren, and then reached in, grabbed her arm and pulled her out. Scared and very embarrassed, Lauren pleaded with him to let her put her clothes on, but he refused. "You can get dressed in a few minutes. Right now I need you to put your hands on top of the car, and then take two steps back. If you don't comply I'll have to handcuff you and take you in."

She didn't want to be taken to a police station while she was naked, so Lauren reluctantly did as he instructed. She put her hands on top of the car and stepped back, which left her leaning forward with her bottom stuck out. The officer pushed her feet further apart, and Lauren knew that must have exposed her crotch because she suddenly felt the cool morning air circulating around her vagina. "Now I'm just going to search you, and then you can get dressed," the officer said.

"Search me??!! What for?! You can see I'm not hiding anything—I'm naked!!," Lauren cried out, distraught.

"It's just standard procedure, ma'am." The officer put his hands on Lauren's shoulders and then moved them down her back. He kept one hand on her back, pushing slightly so she couldn't straighten up, while he ran his other hand slowly over her ass, and then moved both hands up her rib cage before cupping her dangling breasts. He squeezed and pulled on them gently and then thumbed her rock-hard, very sensitive nipples. Lauren gasped loudly and bit her lip to try to keep from moaning, which would have been extremely embarrassing.

His right hand let go of her breast and moved slowly down her stomach until it reached her crotch. He rubbed his palm against her sex while he continued to gently fondle and squeeze her left breast with his other hand.

Lauren couldn't help it—she moaned loudly and then cried out softly "No! No!" over and over as he first pinched and pulled her labia, and then slowly pushed two fingers into her while at the same time brushing his thumb back and forth across her clit. Meanwhile, his other hand played with her nipple, brushing it with his palm and then pinching it with his fingers. Lauren felt her fluids trickling down her legs in a steady stream as he began to pump his fingers up and down inside her, and without realizing it she began moving her ass up and down in time with his fingers. She had been close to cumming when she and Dave were interrupted, and now that orgasm was brewing again with a vengeance, despite her feelings of humiliation and embarrassment. Lauren gasped "No! Stop! Please...stop!!" But then the orgasm swept over her, and it was disgracefully obvious. As she cried out "OH!", her pelvis jerked and her knees buckled. Only the fact that her hands on the roof of the car were supporting much of her weight kept her upright.

For a moment the only sound was a lewd, embarrassing squishing noise as the officer slowly pulled his fingers out of Lauren's steaming vagina. Then the officer said, "You were right, Dave-- your wife is fucking hot!"

It took a moment for the import of his words to penetrate Lauren's distracted, over-stimulated brain. Then she suddenly pushed herself off the car and whirled around to face Dave. The shit-eating grin on his face confirmed her sudden suspicion. "He isn't a police officer, is he?!! You guys know each other!!" Laughing, Dave explained that the "officer" was a security guard friend of his from work. Lauren turned again, this time to face the "officer", and was going to start kicking the hell out of him when some hikers came out of the woods about 100 feet away from them. At the same time a car pulled into the lot, started to pass by them and then stopped, with the occupants all staring at Lauren. Lauren forgot about attacking the guy who had fingered her to an orgasm, and instead dove into the car. After a few moments she found her clothes and realized Dave had hidden them on purpose, which just made her more angry. She got dressed quickly and they left.

She didn't speak to Dave for the rest of the day, but gradually her anger dissipated. She found herself thinking about her feelings about the incident. She had felt humiliated, embarrassed, angry and, as much as she didn't want to admit it, very turned on. Literally at the hands of a stranger, she had experienced one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever had. Did that make her a pervert? And thinking about perverts, was Dave a pervert? Not only had he set her up to be touched by another guy while he watched, but she had noticed a big bulge in his shorts when she turned to confront him. Watching the other guy fondle and finger her had obviously given him an erection. After going over all this in her mind, she was sure of one thing: she wanted to get even with Dave in a big way.

A few months later Dave and Lauren went to Las Vegas for a long weekend, checking into one of the nice hotels on the Strip. After an early dinner on Saturday they returned to their room about 6:30 and began changing into more casual clothes. They weren't big gamblers but they enjoyed shopping, so they planned to check out some of the shops. Dave had just pulled on a pair of shorts, but not yet put on a shirt, when there was a knock at the door. Opening it, he was surprised to see a large, powerful-looking black woman in a dark uniform standing there.

"Good evening, sir—I'm LaTonya with Security. We received a report of drug dealing being done from this room, so I need to come in and perform a search."

Shocked, Dave said "No, there's been a mistake—you've got the wrong room." He started to close the door but the woman blocked it with her leg.

"Sir, if I have to get the police involved this will become a much bigger deal. If there's been a mistake we should be able to clear this up quickly. Now, may I come in?"

Exasperated, Dave said "O.K., but you're wasting your time and ours'." He stepped aside and the woman entered, carrying a small duffle bag. She set the bag down and looked around briefly before asking Dave to turn around.

"Why?", Dave asked.

"I have to search you. Again, it will go much quicker and easier if you cooperate."

Really annoyed now, Dave said loudly, "For God's sake, this is ridiculous!" He reluctantly turned so that his back was to the woman but he continued to protest, threatening to complain to the Management. Angry and focused on what he was saying, Dave didn't react to the woman pulling his arms behind him until he felt handcuffs on his wrists and heard them click closed. "What the hell are you doing??!!" he yelled.

LaTonya leaned forward so that her mouth was near his ear and quietly said, "You've heard the expression 'Karma is a bitch?' Well, I'm the bitch!"

Confused, Dave looked at Lauren, who had been standing quietly off to the side. When he saw a slight smile on her face he was even more confused. Then the light bulb came on. "No! Lauren, don't do this!" He tried to twist away but LaTonya easily held him in place.

"Your wife told me all about what you did. Letting your friend put his hands all over her wasn't nice, so you need to be punished."

Scared of what the woman might do to him, Dave pleaded with his wife. "Lauren, c'mon- I'm sorry! It was all in fun! Don't do this, please!"

LaTonya reached down and pulled a ball gag out of her bag. "We don't want to hear any more from you right now, boy." She forced the ball all the way into Dave's mouth and fastened the strap behind his head. For a moment he continued trying to speak, but all he could do was make unintelligible sounds, so he stopped and just looked at Lauren with wide eyes. His attention returned to LaTonya though when she said, "Now let's see what we've got to work with." She crouched down in front of him and yanked his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. Taking hold of his penis, she pinched it, wrapped her hand around it and squeezed, then stroked him a few times before pulling on it. Dave grunted, and then gasped loudly as she began handling his balls. Casually confident, she hefted them in her palm, then ran her hands over them before gently squeezing and pinching them. Dave moaned loudly and had the thought that she was inspecting his genitals the same way she would inspect fruit at the market. As she pushed a fingernail into his balls and watched his cock twitch and grow, she announced "Well, it's certainly not the most impressive cock I've seen..."

Standing up and taking Dave by the arm, she led him to the bed. "It's time to start your punishment." She pushed on his back and Dave fell face down on the bed. She straightened him out and then put a pillow under his hips, which raised his ass. Next she brought her bag over, turned Dave's head to the left so he could see it, and then pulled a short, leather crop out of the bag and showed it to Dave. "I'm going to use this to warm up your ass." Dave tried to shake his head and made protesting noises, but LaTonya ignored him and then moved out of Dave's sight. He felt her settle on his legs and in the next moment felt a sharp stinging sensation as she hit him with the crop. She began to strike him over and over, all over his ass. The blows weren't full force but as each blow landed Dave's ass got hotter and hotter, until it felt like it was on fire. Instinct made him try to move in a desperate attempt to avoid the blows, but with LaTonya sitting on his legs Dave could barely move. As he let out muffled cries his eyes watered, snot began to drip out of his nose and drool poured from his mouth.

After what seemed like a long time to Dave, LaTonya finally stopped hitting him. As she ran her hand over his bright red ass she said, "That warmed you up, didn't it? Now we need to loosen you up." Dave wasn't sure what she meant until he saw her put on a rubber glove and smear ointment on her fingers. He began shaking his head and trying to say "No", but she ignored him again. He felt her gloved finger slide down his crack and then press against his anus. As his sphincter resisted she said, "C'mon now, baby—you might even like this!" She pressed harder, and then her finger was in him. He grunted as she moved her finger back and forth, gradually pushing it deeper, until it bumped against his prostate. For a moment she kept a steady pressure against his gland, and he felt his cock jerk. Then he began to moan as she started pulling her finger back and then pushing it forward again until it poked his prostate. As she kept this up Dave's cock got harder and he began to move his ass up and down.

LaTonya laughed. "I think you like getting finger fucked, don't you, boy? Let's see how you like two fingers." With that she slowly pushed a second finger into him. Dave felt like he was going to be split open and cried out in pain. After a few moments, though, his cries subsided along with the pain and he resumed moaning. He was very aware of Lauren watching and taking all of it in. He felt ashamed and humiliated, but he couldn't stop moving his ass and moaning.

LaTonya worked her fingers back and forth for a few more minutes and then, saying "O.K., I think you're loose enough now," LaTonya pulled her fingers out. Dave's asshole gaped open as he laid there, breathing hard.

Making sure that Dave saw it, LaTonya pulled a five inch long butt plug out of her bag and began to coat it with the ointment. Dave had never seen one but he knew what it was, and he was terrified of it being forced into his ass. Seeing Dave's expression, LaTonya laughed and said, "Don't worry, you can take it, and it does something I think you'll like." With that she lined it up with his anus and slowly twisted it, as if screwing in a light bulb, while keeping up a steady pressure. It had a bulbous shape. The narrow end went in fairly easily, but the fatter part stretched him painfully, and once again Dave cried out. Finally it was all the way in, and to Dave's relief, LaTonya quit pushing on it. Then he heard a click and suddenly the plug began to vibrate, sending what felt like an electric current into his balls.

Dave let out a loud groan and once again began moving his ass up and down. LaTonya laughed at him again and said, "Feels good, huh?" Dave didn't reply, but just kept groaning as she flipped him over onto his back. "Now your lovely wife is going to sit on your face and you're going to show her how sorry you are by eating her until she has a nice orgasm. While you're doing that I'm going to make sure you don't come."

Lauren removed her clothes, straddled his head and then let her body settle onto his face. LaTonya sat on his legs, wrapped her hand around his cock and squeezed. LaTonya said, "Start eating—and do a good job." As Dave began to lick his wife's pussy LaTonya began to gently stroke him, moving her hand up and down. His cock was already semi-hard from the vibrations in his balls, and it got harder quickly. Then suddenly she jabbed a fingernail into the tip of his penis. Dave cried out in pain and his cock instantly reacted, becoming slightly softer. "Keep eating!" LaTonya ordered, and Dave complied. He licked and nibbled at Lauren's folds, and then pushed his tongue into her. She moaned with pleasure and rubbed herself against his face. Meanwhile, LaTonya was giving him a hand job that felt really good. But just before he was going to come, she stopped stroking him and flicked his balls. His body jerked in pain and his cock deflated.

She was clearly going to keep edging him, which was driving him crazy. He hated not having any control over the situation and wanted to end it. He licked Lauren's pussy one more time and then began licking her clit as hard as he could. She cried out and began grinding herself harder against his face. Then her hips jerked and she let out a loud sigh. "Good," LaTonya said, "now we're going to trade places."

domfun
domfun
124 Followers
12