Dave & Lauren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Lauren stroked his cock and then guided it into her pussy as she lowered her body. At the same time LaTonya, after shedding her pants and underwear, sat on Dave's face, looking toward his feet. She was bigger and heavier than Lauren. She completely covered his face and made it hard for him to breathe. To make things worse her asshole was right over Dave's nose, which given the way she had wiggled around, he thought was intentional. "Now, your job is to make both of us come, but if you ejaculate I'll beat your balls with the crop—and believe me, you won't like it!"

The very thought of her hitting his balls with the leather crop made Dave wince. Lauren's pussy felt so good squeezing and sliding up and down his cock, but to avoid coming he focused instead on eating LaTonya. She tasted slightly salty and smelled different than Lauren—sort of earthy with a heavy dose of musk. Her clit was also bigger. He licked up and down her slit until she began to moan, and then he began swiping his tongue against the underside of her clit. That made it stand out even more, and also made it easy for him to clamp his lips onto it. As he began to suck it she cried out "Oh yes! Oh yes!" over and over and ground herself into his face. A few moments later she shuddered as she orgasmed, and then she squirted, spraying fluids all over Dave's face and into his mouth. Startled, he swallowed reflexively, and then gagged. His throat burned, and Dave was pretty sure he had just ingested some of LaTonya's urine.

No longer occupied with LaTonya, Dave became aware of Lauren bouncing up and down on his cock. From the sounds she was making he knew she was approaching her own orgasm. Sure enough, a few moments later she quit moving and then sighed loudly. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock like a velvet vise, and now that he was free to come he began thrusting. He was desperate for release after being teased and on edge for so long, but to his great surprise and disappointment Lauren threw her leg over and got off of him. For a moment his stiff cock waved back and forth as if desperately seeking something to rub against. Frustrated, Dave yelled "No!! What are you doing!??"

LaTonya, who had put her pants back on and was standing by the bed, said innocently "Oh, did you think you were going to get to come?" Then, more harshly, she added "You don't deserve to." She turned off the vibrator in his ass and removed it. Then, reaching into the bag that Dave had come to hate, she pulled out a strangely shaped piece of plastic. Dave didn't know what it was but when she started to put it over his cock he figured it out.

"NO! Lauren, please don't let her put that on me!"

Dave's cock was still very erect so the cock cage wouldn't fit. LaTonya solved that problem by jabbing her finger into his balls a couple of times. Dave yelled in pain and his cock shrank rapidly. She put it over his cock, latched it, slipped a tiny lock through the hasp and clicked it closed. Then she handed the tiny key and the key to the handcuffs to Lauren. "You won't come again until your lovely wife takes this off of you, so I suggest you be very nice to her." Picking up the bag LaTonya said, "Well, it's been fun!" Then she left.

Still wearing the cock cage Monday when he got home from work, Dave begged Lauren to remove it and let him come. His balls literally ached after he was teased so much in Las Vegas but denied release. She stared out the living room window a moment and then smiled after seeming to come to a decision. She said she would remove it if he followed her instructions. Desperate, Dave readily agreed to do so. She told him to wait while she changed clothes and went into the bedroom. To Dave's surprise, when she came back she was only wearing a robe.

Pointing to a comfortable easy chair, Lauren said "Move that over in front of the window, facing out." When he had done so, she told him to stand close to the window facing out and take off his clothes. When Dave was in position he saw that the neighbors' son and a friend were playing catch in the neighbors' yard. He objected that the guys would see him.

"So what? It will give them something to tell their friends, right?" Dave realized she was throwing his words back at him—it was what he had said to her when he screwed her in front of the window. Then she added, "But if you don't want me to remove the cock cage..."

Dave quickly turned back to the window and grimaced with embarrassment as he took off his clothes. Then he put his hands over his genitals. "Don't cover up—and wave your underwear." He did as she told him, and it took only a few moments for the guys to notice him. They stopped throwing the ball and stared at him. "Now get down on your hands and knees, crawl over here and eat me."

Lauren was sitting in the chair, and opened the lower part of her robe as Dave crawled to her. As he put his head in her crotch and began to lick, the guys continued to gawk. She knew they couldn't see any details, but they certainly could tell what he was doing. She smiled and waved to them. Startled to be acknowledged, they shyly waved back.

Three weeks later on a Saturday evening Dave and Lauren went to their favorite restaurant to celebrate her 30th birthday. They enjoyed their food and Lauren had two glasses of a really nice wine. When they got home they watched television for a little while, and then Dave started kissing her and licking her ear. They were both horny, and when Dave suggested that Lauren let him tie her to their bed she agreed. They played around with bondage from time to time, so his request wasn't that unusual.

About ten minutes later she was spreadeagled naked on their bed, with her wrists and ankles fastened to the bedposts. Dave surprised her by putting a blindfold over her eyes—he hadn't done that before—but he said it would heighten her other senses. As if to demonstrate, he very lightly and slowly ran his finger from her throat down the middle of her chest and stomach to the hood over her clit. She gasped, shivered and got goosebumps. Dave laughed, then kissed her passionately, pressing his tongue to hers'. He pulled back and then she felt his warm breath on her ear just before he licked and bit it gently, making her squeal and giggle. When he stopped she sensed him move away. She waited for him to touch her again but then she heard him move toward the door and she was pretty sure he left the room. She wondered what he was up to. She pulled at the ties and waited anxiously for him to return, her body tense and eager for him to keep touching her.

She heard the front door open quietly and then thought she heard whispering. Confused and nervous, she didn't know what to think. Then to her shock she heard multiple footsteps coming down the hall. Panicked, she pulled frantically against the ties again and cried out "Dave!! What's going on?? Dave!? Untie me!!"

The footsteps entered the room and then Dave said quietly in her ear, "Happy birthday, babe." Lauren suddenly understood. He was going to share her with other guys—she remembered how he had gotten an erection watching his security guard friend "search" her. These were probably also friends from work, since he had few friends outside of work. He had mentioned at least four guys from time to time; were they all here?

Hands were suddenly touching her everywhere, including her legs, crotch and breasts. Lauren started crying out "No! No!!" but then her head was turned to the side and a cock was pushed into her open mouth, abruptly stopping her protests. With her legs restrained in a wide-open position she felt utterly helpless and vulnerable as her labia were pulled apart and fingers began to rub and poke at her sex. Her mind was horrified at the idea of multiple men having sex with her, but her body had been ready for sex with Dave and it responded to the touching with a gush of lubricating fluids.

As the cock in her mouth was sliding rapidly back and forth across her tongue she felt fingers-she couldn't tell how many—penetrate her vagina. She groaned and the men responded with quiet laughter and whispered comments. She realized they were whispering so that she wouldn't be able to identify their voices later.

One of the fingers probed deeper and began to press against her walls. When it hit her G-spot she gasped loudly and raised her hips. That drew more laughter and murmurs from the men. As the finger continued to rub and press against the spot, she unconsciously clamped her mouth tight around the cock in it, causing the man to cry out and then shoot his load. As thick gobs of semen slid down her throat Lauren coughed and swallowed, and swallowed again. As he pulled out Lauren felt him leave a trail of cum down her chin and neck.

For a few moments the only noises in the room were Lauren's moans and the squishy sounds coming from her very wet pussy as she was finger fucked. Then Lauren heard whispering, and the next thing she knew her labia were being pulled apart and a tongue started licking her from just above her anus up to her clit. Her labia were already engorged and sensitive, and to have them gripped tightly and stretched wide was like sweet torture, made more intense by the tongue swiping her most sensitive and private parts over and over. She let out a loud, shrill cry as she orgasmed, which brought more quiet laughter.

Lauren felt the mattress shift as someone got on the bed and moved up her body until they stopped just below her chin. She expected another cock to be shoved into her mouth but instead she felt warm, soft moist skin pressed against her mouth and nose. For a moment she was confused, but as she inhaled a not-unpleasant mix of soap and musk she realized with a shock that it was a woman's pussy. Lauren froze. She immediately suspected that it was a woman Dave worked with named Alicia. Lauren had never liked her because she was always making snarky comments about other people, but Dave thought she was funny. She had never been interested in having sex with a woman, and she certainly didn't want it with Alicia. She felt the woman's weight shift and then Lauren cried out in pain as her right nipple was pinched and pulled hard. This was followed by a whispered command: "Start eating."

Humiliated but having no choice, Lauren tentatively stuck out her tongue and began to lick the woman's folds. The woman ground her pussy against Lauren's mouth and nose and began quietly uttering "Oh yes! Oh yes!" over and over. Lauren's own pussy was still being licked and she began to emulate what was being done to her. After licking the entire length of the woman's slit several times, she pushed her tongue into the woman's vagina and swirled it around. Then she began to tease her clit, pushing it with her tongue and then sliding her teeth over it, just as the man between her legs was doing to her. Lauren's pelvis jerked as she climaxed again, and then she felt the woman's body shudder as she also came, surprising Lauren with a spray of fluids, some of which got into Lauren's mouth. As she tried to spit it out, the woman pressed herself against Lauren's face, sealing her mouth, and quietly issued another order: "Swallow it." Again having no choice, Lauren did so and almost gagged. The woman laughed and whispered, "Happy birthday!"

The woman moved and Lauren thought she was getting off of her. Instead, she settled on Lauren's face and Lauren realized she had just turned so that she was now facing Lauren's feet. Her ass covered Lauren's nose, so she was forced to breathe through her mouth. However, the woman rocked back and forth, cutting off Lauren's air every time she leaned forward. At the same time she began to play with Lauren's breasts, pushing her fingers into the soft orbs as if she was kneading bread and occasionally flicking the nipples, which were hard and sensitive. Much to the woman's amusement, Lauren grunted every time her nipples were flicked.

While this was going on Lauren thought she heard the drawer of her nightstand open. A moment later she recognized the feel of her vibrator as it was pushed into her pussy. She wondered if Dave had told them where to find it. She only used the low or medium setting, but as soon as they turned it on she realized they had put it on high. The vibrations were right on the edge of being painful, and as they swept repeatedly through her pelvis and up into her stomach, she thrashed against the ties and cried out. The vibrator was slowly pulled back and then slowly pushed up deep inside her, over and over. All the sensations she was feeling were amplified when a finger began to circle her anus and then, as it punched into her small, tight hole Lauren couldn't hold back—she cried out "OH GOD!!" and had another powerful climax.

The vibrator was pulled out and a tongue began swabbing her slit again. Lauren had the sudden realization that none of the guys had actually fucked her; that is, put their cocks in her pussy. She suspected that Dave had told them not to, but it seemed like a strange moral line to draw. As the tongue continued to softly lick her a finger was pressed to her clit and held there. She had another orgasm, and then yet another as she moaned continuously.

As the guys continued to stimulate her pussy and the woman continued to sit on her face and play with her breasts, Lauren's conscious mind began to drift toward a far, dark corner of her brain. The last thing she remembered was the woman rolling her nipples between her forefinger and thumb, and the goosebumps and shivers it gave her. A few moments later the darkness enveloped her completely.

Sunlight was just beginning to filter into the room when Lauren woke up. She laid there a moment, glad that the blindfold had been removed and that she was no longer tied to the bed. Her hair was matted to her face with dried cum and the woman's vaginal fluids, her body ached, especially her crotch and breasts, and she had a vile taste in her mouth. Then she realized she felt something between her legs. Throwing back the covers she saw a wide leather strap covering her crotch and fastened in front and back to a leather belt around her waist. She had never seen one but knew immediately this was a chastity belt—obviously Dave's revenge for the cock cage he had been forced to wear. As she got up and trudged to the bathroom Lauren wondered how long he would make her wear it.

She begged and pleaded with Dave all day Sunday to remove it. He finally agreed to remove it the next night, after work, if she followed his instructions.

By late Monday afternoon, after wearing the device all day at work, Lauren couldn't wait to get it off and was willing to do whatever Dave wanted. As soon as she got home she asked Dave what she had to do to get him to take the belt off. He smiled and said, "Take off all your clothes." When she had done so he handcuffed her hands behind her back, using the same handcuffs he had been forced to wear in Las Vegas. Standing behind her, he fondled her breasts and nibbled her ears for a few minutes as she oohed and aahed and giggled. Then the doorbell rang. Dave told her to go see who was at the door.

"I can't go to the door—I'm naked and handcuffed!!"

"Well, if you want that belt off you'll answer the door." Lauren pouted but reluctantly went to the door, turned her back to it and fumbled with the handle, then awkwardly opened it. Hiding behind the door, she peeked around it and was surprised to see Mark, the guy from across the street, standing there.

Smiling, he said "Hi. Dave's expecting me." Without waiting for an invitation, he stepped in and then closed the door, leaving Lauren standing naked and flustered in front of him. After an awkward moment of him staring at her, she told him to follow her and she led him to the living room where Dave was waiting.

Embarrassed, Lauren started to leave the room but Dave told her to stay. In an effort to preserve her modesty a little bit Lauren turned her back to the men, but Dave ordered her to face them. She reluctantly did so and then flushed bright red as Mark stared at her, his eyes travelling up and down her body over and over. The way he was smiling gave her the feeling that he had been one of the guys who took advantage of her Saturday night. Dave handed a beer to him and then said to Lauren, "Here's the deal. Mark and I are going to watch the football game. While we do, you're going to suck us off. As soon as you've gotten both of us to come I'll take the belt off. O.K.?"

Stunned that Dave got so much pleasure, and got so aroused, from humiliating her and letting other guys see her naked, Lauren just nodded her head. The guys sat down and Dave told her to start with him. As she dropped to her knees in front of Dave he said "Oh, one more thing. At each commercial you have to change to the other guy." Lauren had thought that it wouldn't take very long to get both guys off, but having to change at each commercial would definitely prolong things. That was obviously Dave's intention.

Lauren put her face in her husband's crotch and started trying to capture his cock with her mouth. Without Dave's help and unable to use her hands, it wasn't easy. With her mouth open she pushed his cock back and forth with her face, which was degrading and added to her humiliation. That gentle nuzzling, however, made Dave's cock become partially erect, enabling her to finally get it into her mouth. She only sucked it for a couple of minutes though before there was a commercial.

She lurched awkwardly over to Mark and began trying to get his cock into her mouth. Fortunately, he was already partially erect so she was able to seize it fairly quickly. She sucked him hard as her head moved up and down as if she was bobbing for apples. He reached down and casually fondled her left breast as he talked to Dave about the game. She was ashamed to realize that she was getting wet.

It was almost halftime before she finally got Mark to come. She swallowed his load, released his cock and started to move toward Dave, but stopped when he said "Do a proper job—lick him clean and then thank him."

Lauren hesitated, then dropped her head, moved back to Mark and began licking his cock. When she was done she mumbled "Thank you" while still looking down.

"Look him in the eye and say it like you mean it."

Lauren looked at Mark and said more loudly, "Thank you." As she moved toward Dave she felt more moisture between her legs and was struck by the thought that more was going on than just spicing up their love life. She had always considered herself a strong, independent woman, but was discovering that being submissive was a turn on for her. At the same time, Dave obviously liked to humiliate her and show her off. She wondered how far Dave would carry things...

12