All Comments on 'Dave and Leroy Ch. 09'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Leroy has turned into the most unlikeable character I have read on this site, I get he's depressed, and him constantly saying he knew he needed help but then says he would be okay and then pissing off to god knows where and still when he comes back its all about him, doesn't matter what he put them through. This chapter just went around in circles, and got boring as hell with his feeling sorry for himself, I know a few people who are depressed and one that is severely depressed, none of them act the way he does, I know everyone deals with it differently but he just got on my nerves this chapter and turned me off reading more of a story I liked up til this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So glad to see this story continue!

I've been waiting anxiously for this chapter, and I was happy to read your comment that you are on the mend. Please continue and give D & L some true happy times soon. :)

brijeonbrijeonabout 9 years ago
stupid comments anonymous

I wanted to adress anonymous comments, you have absolutely no idea how debilitating depression is to the person going through it or being totally independent and in the blink of an eye you are dependent on others to help you get through you day. It is hard on their families and friends, the strain is suffocating and love, patients and understanding are tested at times it gets God damm ugly so trust me if we have a Dave in our lives we may just come through the other side.

I lov my Dave and Leory keep up the good writing

MaleTitanMaleTitanabout 9 years ago
Great work

You did a great job with this chapter. Can't wait to read what happens next.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
excellant job

You did an excellant job with this chapter. Getting ready to read the next installment of Dand L. Great story and 5 stars !!!!!!

Belle2327Belle2327about 8 years ago
Editor?

I know you said a few chapters ago you had a student edit your stories, but there have been quite a few little mistakes in this chapter, I can't remember if the few chapters before this had some too now, but I just wanted to suggest perhaps two people read through them next time? Not much you can do now haha but yeah, good story, still loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES