Dave and Leroy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been a while, Jason. You were still a young child when I last had one."

"What age?"

"I don't remember, five or six. Ask Doctor Harding when he comes in today. He messed with my meds that year trying to get them under control again."

"You had them more than once?"

"Kid, I'm prone to seizures. I love you. It's not your fault. Please don't think it was, or I will take you with me to see Dr. Watts."

"But Dad, I don't remember you having a seizure in front of me."

"Because I didn't want to scare you. I made sure someone was always around if you weren't at kindergarten. Papa was generally always here for you, and when I felt a seizure coming on, I left the room telling him first."

"But you didn't feel this one?" Dave was just looking at Jason and Leroy talking. He leaned over and asked Lee if he would take Jason out after they finished this topic, and Lee nodded his head.

"Not really, but there were many times the first seizure that set off a set of them, I didn't catch." Leroy looked at Jason. "Jason, really, please don't worry about this. Or I will drag you to Dr. Watts."

"Okay, Dad," Jason stated. "But our alone time is now screwed up."

"Yeah, Kid, I know. I'm sorry."

"What alone time?" Dave asked.

"Nothing, Honey. Don't worry about it." Leroy looked at Dave and smiled.

"Let's go, kid. I think you just got your father in trouble." Lee smiled and ushered Jason out of the room.

"Lee, do you know about this?" Dave asked.

"No comment," Lee said as he retreated out of the room.

"Hey, remember, Honey, you're not supposed to stress me," Leroy responded when Dave turned his attention back to Leroy.

"What have you been doing with our son that I wouldn't approve of?" Dave asked. "Leroy?"

"Honey, it's just something he asked you, and you said no without even considering. I thought about it, and I thought, why not."

Dave stood up and thought for just a split moment what Jason had come to him about before it clicked, and he blew up at Leroy. "YOU ASS. I DIDN'T WANT OUR SON TO SHOOT A GUN AT HIS AGE."

They didn't notice that both Dr. Harding and Watts had entered the room and were standing just at the door. "Dave, I didn't put a pistol in the kid's hand. I put a long gun."

"LEROY, THAT'S STILL A FUCKING GUN."

"Yes, but I'm going through a safety training class with him. He is doing quite well. I also took him to the base. The guys like showing him things."

"But you didn't include me in this decision Leroy," Dave responded.

"No, I knew you were adamant about your decision," Leroy responded. Harding was looking up at the monitors, and Leroy's heart rate was up, and neither Dave nor Leroy noticed them yet. "Damn it, Dave, sometimes, you have to give in to some things. He's a boy." Leroy twitched like he was going to have a seizure, it is an odd muscle reflex in his head and neck, and it causes his eyes to start to roll up, but they didn't fully, and Dave noticed it.

"Are you okay, Leroy?" That got Harding's attention, and he walked over to Leroy, and Leroy didn't say anything back to Dave. "Leroy?" Harding started lowering the head of the bed, and that is when Leroy began shaking. Harding pressed the call light, and Dr. Watts just stood to the side out of the way and watched.

Dr. Watts observed Dave turn from being upset at Leroy to caring for him in a second flat. The seizure didn't last long, and Harding had Leroy coming around. The nurse came in and was surprised to see the Doctor was in the room. He asked her when she had last given his dose of medication. She stated that she hadn't given it to him yet and that she was about to pass meds now. He asked her to go get it that minute.

"Leroy, how are you feeling?"

"Fine."

"Okay, now, I'll tell you and Dave this once more. Stress is your trigger. If you don't get it under control, you will keep having these seizures."

"He had another one?" Jason asked from the door.

Dave turned around, and Leroy just closed his eyes because he was lying flat on his back and couldn't see Jason. "Jason, yes, but...."

"See, it's my fault."

"NO, JASON," Leroy screamed. "It's not, damn it." Leroy blew a breath out. He knew he had just a few minutes before he might seize again. He whispered to Dr. Harding. "Please get him out of here."

"Hey, Jason, why don't we have your grandfather take you for a walk for a bit? Let me talk with your father for a few minutes, okay?" Jason walked out, but Harding stopped Lee, "Take him for a bit. Leroy will be out of commission for a while until I can get them under control."

"Harding," Dave said because Leroy was already seizing, and Lee went to leave before Jason came back into the room, but Jason was at the door when Lee opened it and could see Leroy shaking. He pushed past Lee to Leroy.

"Dad?" Dave looked at Jason. "Dad?" Leroy had stopped shaking and was coming around now. The nurse was back with Leroy's medication, and Harding left for a minute to the drug room and came back with a sedative to have ready if he needed to give it to Leroy to stop the seizures again.

Dave looked at Jason. "It's okay, Jason. He'll come around in a minute."

"Dave, Leroy may have a few more. I can give him this shot, and he will be sedated for a bit, but it will stop them and let his seizure medication kick in."

"Like he was when I came in this morning?" Dave asked.

"Yeah," Harding responded. "It'll only last an hour or so but long enough to stop them."

"Do it," Leroy responded. "Have someone changed the bed." Harding nodded and looked at Dave, and he also nodded.

"Nurse, administer the medication and then do as the man said, please have the bed changed. Thank you."

Harding gave Leroy the shot, and it didn't take long before the drug hit him and he started to space out. Again he knew that everyone was there, but some of his abilities were not. They seemed to be blocked by the drug. He could see that Lee ushered Jason out, and someone came in with new bedding and a gown for him. It was the first time he noticed Dr. Watts was in the room. Then a curtain was drawn around him, and he was stripped, moved from side to side, even washed and redressed.

The curtain was reopened, and Dr. Watts walked up to the bed. "Leroy, I know you can understand what I'm saying but can't respond. So I'm going to wait until your appointment with me to speak with you. We will set it up after you get out of here. I will talk to Dave about it."

He walked back over and talked with Dave. Leroy could hear them. "Dave, I see we have some issues going on here."

"Some conflicts, yes, but we can work through those. As you can see, Leroy is stressed about some things."

"Dave, you two were fighting when Dr. Harding and I walked through the door."

"I wouldn't say fighting. We had a mild disagreement." Dave was trying to downplay their argument. He didn't know how much they heard.

"Dave, do I need to bring you back in for couples counseling? Or do you not know how long we were standing in the room?"

"No, and no, I don't know how long you two were in the room. Yes, we were having an argument, even after Harding told me that stress could cause Leroy to have a seizure. But he went behind my back and allowed our son to learn to shoot and didn't involve me in the decision. He hid it."

"Okay, what did you learn in therapy about discussing things?"

"To try to be calm about it, not scream or be irrational," Dave responded. "Which is what I was doing. Leroy was trying to remain calm and be rational, even though he was in the wrong."

"Yes, he was trying to remain calm, and yes, he may have been in the wrong. Can this topic be brought up again civilly without an argument being caused, or does it need to be discussed in my office first?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure, Doctor. We might need to make an appointment about this." Dave grimaced. He really didn't want to start going back to the Doctor, but he knew it helped before. "When Leroy is released, we'll make an appointment."

"How about we talk right now for a bit."

"By the way, Dr. Watts, how did you know we were here?" Dave asked.

"I called him." Harding interrupted. "I still had Frank's number on file, so I gave him a call. He was free this morning and said he would come up." Harding looked at Dave. "I wasn't expecting you two to be fighting. I explained to Frank that Leroy is stressed and that it may be a good idea to touch base with his client again."

"I'm not mad, yes, it is a good idea. We do need to get these seizures under control." Dave responded.

Jason and Lee knocked on the door. "Can we come back in now?"

"Yes," Dave responded. "Jason, I would like you to meet Doctor Frank Watts." Jason walked over slowly. "Don't worry, Jason, he isn't here for you. He's here for your father and me."

"Okay, but Dad said he would take me with him to see Dr. Watts if I continued to blame myself for causing this," Jason responded.

"Jason, come sit with me for a few minutes." Dr. Watts walked over to the corner, where there were two chairs. Dave was torn between being with Leroy or standing by his son, but it looked like Dr. Watts wanted to talk to Jason alone, so he just listened from Leroy's bed. "Jason, do you think you caused your father's seizures?"

"Yes, because we were arguing when he first fell, and the seizure started," Jason said.

"Do you realize that your father has a condition that will cause seizures for many reasons?"

"I didn't know about them before yesterday," Jason responded.

"Oh, yes, you were too young to remember them before," Dr. Watts responded.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Jason stated. "Dad said he didn't want to scare me, so he protected me from his seizures before. So, now he has one in front of me. It scares the shit out of me, and I'm supposed to be okay with it?"

"Jason," Dave said when Jason swore. Dr. Watts just motioned to calm down that it was okay to let Jason continue.

"BUT IT'S NOT RIGHT, DAD." Jason got loud.

"Jason, I know we kept this from you. We did, probably more than we should have."

Leroy was looking towards them. He couldn't bring himself to talk yet and wished he could. He was getting his limbs to respond, and he moved his arm up to hopefully push the bed up so he could sit up. He knew the medication would wear off, but it would be a while.

"Wow, this family seems to be the normal American family that keeps things from each other." Dr. Watts stated. "Jason, your fathers keep secrets from you to keep you safe and happy. Your fathers seem to keep secrets from each other to keep the whole family happy. Jason, do you realize that is how the modern family works?" Dr. Watts asked.

"No. What secrets were my Dads keeping from each other?"

"For one, you're learning to shoot. I'm sure there are more." Dr. Watts smiled.

"Dad, I'm sorry." Jason looked at Dave.

Dave chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sure you are. I know you and Leroy were having the time of your life. And Leroy was in his environment."

Jason perked up, "Dad taught me how to wear a ghillie suit. He would take me to the base, and we would go out on the range and everything. He would get special permission for us to be there. Some marines would stay with me on a platform, and Dad would be on the field shooting. They would show me where he was and the targets he was hitting. It was great. I wish I could shoot like he can." Dave now could see why Leroy took him shooting, to have something in common. He knows Leroy was happy when Jason expressed interest.

Leroy never made it into a sitting position. Dave sat down on the bed and blocked Leroy from moving his arm. But it was okay because Leroy got to hear what Jason was saying, and then Dave looked down at him and smiled. Leroy looked at Dave, and Dave could see a tear escape Leroy's eye. "I love you, Leroy." Leroy did what he did that morning. He turned towards Dave, curled up to his back, and closed his eyes.

Dr. Harding had long since left the room, and Dr. Watts continued to talk with everyone. After a while, Leroy was almost back to normal, but he was still curled up, staring at everyone. Dave was sitting behind him, rubbing his back occasionally, he left his hand on Leroy's shoulder, and Leroy reached up and held it.

Dave leaned over, kissing Leroy on the cheek, "Are you back with us?" He whispered.

"Yeah," Leroy answered, so Dave pressed the nurse's call light to inform the nurse.

"Would you like to sit up?" Dave asked.

"Yeah." Everyone in the room was now looking at Dave and Leroy.

"Dad, are you going to be okay?" Jason got up and went over to Leroy.

"Yeah, Kid, it's just going to take some time. Okay." Leroy pulled Jason up on the bed and hugged him. "I love you, kiddo."

"I know, Dad." Leroy started tickling Jason. He could tell Jason was embarrassed to say that he loved him in front of Dr. Watts. It took all of Leroy's strength to do this, but he wanted to make Jason feel better. "Ditto." Jason laughed out loud.

"Oh no, you don't. That's my catchphrase." Leroy responded, and everyone laughed in the room.

*

Almost a week went by before Leroy's seizures settled down. He was still having them but not as much. Harding decided to release him, but he wanted to see him in his office in a week because if the blood pressure and current seizure medicine don't control them, he wants to add to them. Leroy is not looking forward to any of this, but Harding has also stated he needs to get his stress under control. That will help things.

So Dave has set up rules while Leroy was still in the hospital. Jason couldn't bring problems to Leroy, just to Dave. Lee would try to deal with them if Dave wasn't around. Dave will try to take Leroy away to get a change of environment for him. He knows that Leroy's wanted to go camping, so maybe they could do that once the seizures are under control.

When Dave brought Leroy home, everything was quiet in the house. Leroy didn't hear the TV, Jason's video games, or anything as he sat down in the living room. "What's going on?" Leroy asked.

"Lee took Jason over to Allison's, so we could have a little time by ourselves," Dave said as he sat down next to Leroy, and he put his arm around him. "Leroy, I love you."

"Ditto, Babe. Do you want to go to the bedroom?" Leroy smiled.

"Yup." Dave laughed, jumped up, turned around and pulled Leroy up. They walked quickly down the hallway, shutting and locking their door. "Are you up for this?"

"Am I up for this? Does a bear shit in the woods?" Dave laughed, and Leroy pulled his shirt off and tugged at Dave's. "Hey, you know, I wouldn't be stressed if you would do this with me more often." Leroy laughed, and he kissed Dave before he could respond.

"Just pay attention if you have any signs of a seizure, please. I don't need you biting down on anything important." Dave smiled.

"Funny. I've only had one seizure during sex, and it was near the end of a session." Leroy smiled. "Hey, if you want to tire me out like that again, I would welcome a seizure. Anyway, I'm not going to be driving any time soon."

Leroy pushed Dave down on the bed and removed Dave's pants and underwear. "Leroy, when was the last time we had sex?"

"Honestly? I don't remember. We get interrupted and never get a chance to get back to it." Leroy kicked off his shoes and took the rest of his clothes off. He didn't care that he had the hospital band still on. Leroy wanted Dave's cock in his mouth, and he homed in on his goal and sunk to the base. Getting rewarded with a loud moan from Dave and his hands immediately grabbing Leroy's head and pulling his hair. It hurt Leroy a little because of the stitches, but he didn't care.

"Oh, God, Leroy. SHIT. You're going to make me cum." Dave was fucking Leroy's mouth, and Leroy was taking it. He loved it. "FUCKKKKKK." Dave started to cum. Leroy tried to back off his cock to enjoy the taste, but Dave even had his legs over Leroy's shoulders. Leroy ended up pushing on Dave's hips to back him off a little, so he could get loose. "Oh, oh, Babe, I'm sorry. I think it may have been a while." Both of them laughed as Leroy came up to kiss Dave.

"Yeah, it has." Leroy grabbed the lube out of the drawer and rolled Dave on his stomach. He had Dave lift up and put a few pillows lengthways under his torso, so they lifted his entire body from the bed.

"You want to do this right, huh?" Leroy didn't respond. "You know, one of these days, we will have to buy a chair for our bedroom. Or bring the one up from the basement."

"That would be great," Leroy responded as he poured lube down Dave's crack and started massaging each of the globes of his ass, pushing his thumb inside.

"Mmmmm, Leroy, I miss this." Leroy kisses Dave's back as he pours more lube and starts to finger him. Once he knew Dave was loose, he knew he didn't need to do this, but he likes to make sure that he gets Dave well lubed for him. Leroy never wants to hurt his man. He kisses and licks back up Dave's back to his neck and gives him a love bite. "Mmmm."

Leroy rubs his cock along Dave's crack and then lines up and pushes in slowly. Dave pushes back on his cock, taking more and more in as Leroy does little thrusts. "Oh God, Babe, I miss this. Fuck yeah." Leroy pushes home and buries his entire cock in Dave and kisses him on the neck. "Oh God Dave, I don't think I will last long." Leroy closes his eyes, willing himself to stay still so he doesn't cum too soon. He wanted to fuck Dave for a little bit.

Dave laughed, "Then I think you should start fucking me."

Leroy opened his eyes, smiled, and kissed Dave on the shoulder. "Yes, Sir." He started fucking him fast and came hard.

Leroy had just a few seconds to warn Dave. He rolled off, said his name, and his eyes rolled up. Dave jumped up and grabbed the towel from over the back of a chair and placed it under and over Leroy's penis. So if he has an accident, it will be a little easier to clean up. The seizures were getting shorter, and the shorter they were, Dr. Harding said it would be likely that Leroy wouldn't lose his bodily function anymore.

When he came around from the seizure, Dave smiled at him. "Maybe we should hold off for just a bit before we tax your system with sex?" Leroy smiled faintly and just closed his eyes. These seizures tire him out.

After the second seizure, not that Dave didn't clean Leroy up after the first one, but he did after both. Once Leroy rested, he was able to get up and shower. He and Dave were making sure he wouldn't have any more before they cleaned up.

Later, when Lee brought Jason home, Dave and Leroy were sitting in the living room. "Hi, Dad." Jason went over and hugged Leroy. "Dad, do they have them under control?"

Leroy shook his head. "No, Jason, not yet. It's going to take some time."

"When did you last have one?"

"After we got home." Lee looked at Dave, and Dave got up and went to the kitchen to talk.

"He's still worried that it's his fault," Lee responded.

"I know, we may have to take him to our appointments with Dr. Watts."

"That might not be a bad idea. How many seizures today?"

"Two, we won't be able to have sex for a while." Dave looked guilty, and Lee looked at him. "He had two of them within minutes of us having sex."

Lee chuckled, "A stress reliever for my son, just became a not so good stress reliever?" Dave nodded his head.

*

The following summer, Leroy hoped that he would have his seizures under control but still no. It has been eight months now. He is down to once a week to every other week. So it is getting better. He still needs to learn to not let things get to him. Dr. Harding is adding to his meds, and that is why it's down to once a week.

Leroy's not supposed to deal with any problem in the house, meaning issues with Jason or things that could stress him out. But one day, Dave was at work, and Jason was supposed to mow the yard. Leroy went every hour to remind him that he would be staying with his friends for the next few days and he should get it done before he went. Jason kept saying he would get to it.