Dave and Leroy Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, an hour before Jason was due to be picked up, Leroy walked out of the house and started the yard work. He wasn't going to blow up, and he wasn't going to leave it for Dave when he was already tired from working all day.

When Dave came home from work, it was just thirty minutes before Jason was due to be picked up. He walked in expecting to see Leroy, but Lee was sitting alone in the family room. "Where's Leroy?" Dave heard someone mowing but just assumed it was the neighbors or Jason in the backyard.

"Hopefully not going to have a seizure, but he calmly asked Jason to do one of his weekly chores before leaving with his friends. He asked him once every hour, and Jason told him he would do it and never stopped playing his games."

"The lawn?" Dave asked.

"Yup."

"Where's Leroy?"

"Cutting the lawn," Lee confirmed.

"Oh God, Jason is due to be picked up in about thirty minutes?" Dave asked, and Lee nodded. Dave walked up to Jason's room, knocked, and walked in. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"What does it look like? I'm playing my games with friends online."

"Well, you were asked to do something all day before you left for Derek's, and you didn't do it."

"Dad, I'll mow the lawn when I come home. I promise, I just wanted to play with my friends." Jason said.

"You won't have to," Dave said, and Jason finally looked at him. "Your father is mowing the lawn." Jason jumped up and ran downstairs into the backyard. He knew he was in trouble now.

He ran over to Leroy, "Dad, I'll finish it." Leroy didn't say a thing, just shook his head and continued to mow. Jason looked at Leroy and watched him mow. Leroy still didn't look at him. Dave walked out onto the patio, and Jason walked over as Dave shook his head. "Dad, what do I do?"

"You know he's pissed, are you packed for your friends?" Dave asked.

"No," Jason responded.

"Go get packed. I'll try to defuse your father." Dave stood on the patio for a minute before he walked out into the freshly cut yard in his uniform and black shoes. Knowing he will have to clean the grass off them for work in the morning. When he finally reaches Leroy because he will not stop, Dave can tell that he is pissed. "Leroy, let go of the mower," Dave said calmly when he stood in front of him. Leroy just looked at him for a minute before letting go of the handle, killing the motor. "Turn your back to the mower, please." Leroy looked at Dave, took a deep breath, exhaled, and turned around. Now he was facing away from the house, and Dave walked around and got in front of him.

Leroy went to speak, and Dave stopped him with his hand. "Nope, I don't want to hear anything you have to say right this minute." Dave reached into his pocket and pulled out a pair of handcuffs that Leroy bought him years ago. "Do you remember these? Just nod." Leroy nodded. "They are going to get some use tonight." A smile came across Leroy's face. "Leroy, I'm happy that you didn't yell at Jason today. But I know you are still pissed. I can see it in your face." No speaking right now, Dave put his hand over Leroy's mouth this time to stop him from talking. "You have been doing better, one seizure a week maybe, sometimes longer. Leroy...."

"Dads?" Jason walked up to them.

"Yeah, Jason." Dave looked at him as he slipped the handcuffs back in his pocket. Leroy turned around.

"I called Derek to see when they'll pick me up. They can't for another hour, so I'll finish the yard work. Dad, I'm sorry, I should have come out here."

"Did you get your bag packed?" Dave asked.

"Yes, it's by the door."

"Okay, I love you. I'm going to take a shower and take your father out to dinner. So if I don't see you before you leave, have a great time."

"Thanks, Dad."

Dave went in and left Jason and Leroy looking at one another. "Kid, I'm not supposed to yell at you. Was I pissed enough to have a seizure? I don't know, but you have chores that don't take forever to do. You can put that game down for an hour."

"Dad, I know, and I'm sorry."

"Jason, I love you. I know I don't tell you that much." Leroy stated.

Jason smiled, "Dad, I know you do." He went to turn away. "Ditto Dad." Leroy chuckled and walked into the house.

Leroy walked into their bedroom and then into their bathroom to the shower. "You know between the two houses. I missed the old bathroom."

"Why?" Dave asked from the shower. As Leroy was getting in behind Dave.

"I know after I started having seizures, you hated the shower doors of the tub, but I liked them," Leroy stated. "I hate a shower curtain. I know, stupid shit. Now another topic. No...." Leroy was cut off before he got out what he wanted to say.

"No nos," Dave said. "If it's concerning the stuff you're not supposed to be getting mad about, like today. Forget it, Le...." Leroy kissed Dave to shut him up.

"Will you listen to me? Before you answer, nod if you will." Leroy asked and smiled.

Dave laughed, "Yes, Leroy, I will." As he put his arms around Leroy.

"Okay, I will not start out with no." He smiled. "We will go have dinner, and why don't we take my father with us. But no about sex tonight, not that I wouldn't love to. But you are off the day after tomorrow. If you're not too tired, why not then?"

"Babe, that sounds like a plan."

*

The farther into summer they got, Leroy was still having seizures but not as many and not as often. But it was still setting back the clock on driving, and the laws have changed from three to six months of seizure-free days.

So the family joke is Leroy was not going to get to drive again until he's seventy-five. Then it will be time to take away his license. So for the last month, he has been trying his hardest to destress. Trying.

Leroy was sitting in the living room when Dave walked in from work. "Hey Babe, you look tired."

"Busy day, accident over on the freeway that caused a nice headache, but I know you didn't hear anything about it." He laughed.

"Not a damn thing." Leroy pulled Dave down on the couch, Dave dropped his duty belt on the table.

"I am glad you finally took the doctor's advice, Leroy."

"What Doctor's?" Leroy laughed. He knew Dave was talking about Dr. Watts and Harding. He knew watching the news was one of his stressors. So he will not turn on the TV much anymore.

"When are we supposed to go out with your family?"

"Not until next weekend, but do we have to go?" Leroy whined.

Dave laughed, "Yes, we do."

*

Leroy sat in the bar with all his family. They all decided to start hanging out at least once a month. By having dinner or a backyard barbeque, they decided to do karaoke this month. Dave was all for it and was happy because the majority wins and because he knew Leroy really didn't care for karaoke.

Leroy sat at the table drinking his beer. The family had pushed several tables together so they all could sit and talk. Leroy would smile and laugh when his siblings would get up and sing. Sometimes it was a group, or just one. Leroy himself would never go up, and his family would give him a hard time. They told him he couldn't leave without singing. So he 'la-la-la,' they laughed and told him it didn't count.

Jewels whispered in Dave's ear the song she was going to sing. Before she was getting ready to go up, Dave asked Leroy to dance. Leroy sat his beer on the table, took Dave's hand, and walked with him to the floor.

The bar had a small dance floor. The family had been there several times, so the other customers were used to Dave and Leroy dancing. When Jewel's began, Leroy smiled. It was their wedding song, 'At Last,' and they started to slow dance.

"Hon, have you ever thought about renewing our vows?" Dave asked.

Leroy leaned back and laughed. "You want to go through that circus again? Dave, I love you, with all my heart, but I don't think I could handle my sisters controlling my life again."

Dave laughed. "I love you too, but I was just thinking about it. Jason could walk us down the aisle."

"Hon, the older you get, the softer you get." Leroy laughed, the song had long since ended, but they were still slow dancing to a fast beat rock song. They weren't listening to the music. They were talking and engrossed in what one another was saying. The entire bar was watching them and wondering when they would notice.

"What are they talking about?" Allison asked Aaron. He just raised his shoulders and arms in an 'I don't know' jester.

"Will you think about it?" Dave asked.

"Of course, I never tell you no," Leroy responded. "You know what will help make me seriously think about it?" Leroy smiled as Dave could feel it against his cheek.

"Oh my God, Leroy, it's not like you don't get a blow job almost every night anyway." Leroy laughed as Dave pulled away from him and realized that the music had changed. The entire bar clapped and laughed as Dave pulled Leroy to the table.

"Leroy, you need to get up and sing," Allison stated when they returned to the table.

"Are you trying to stress me out?" Leroy asked.

"Oh hell, don't play that card with me." Allison laughed, and Leroy smiled. "You will dance and sing in the house. You can do it here."

Leroy just walked away from the table up to the bar and got himself another beer. After, he walked over to the DJ and asked if he had a particular song that he would sing. The DJ had it but didn't have the sheet music. Leroy told the DJ he knew it by heart. The DJ told Leroy he could go now.

Leroy stepped up to the microphone and said, "Since my family won't let me out of singing." The music started. It was 'Broken Arrow by Robbie Robertson, later sung by Rod Stewart.' Leroy sat his drink down and looked right at Dave when he sang. "'Who else is gonna bring you a broken arrow? Who else is gonna bring you a bottle of rain....'"

Dave smiled, remembering the first time they heard it. The song came out in nineteen ninety-one when they were kids. They were just playing around in the basement. But only five years later, they would be lying together in the middle of the night kissing to the song. Leroy's parents thought they were playing games on the TV and just having a sleepover.

As a joke, but it wasn't because Dave knew Leroy would be opening it in front of his parents, Dave gave Leroy for Christmas when they were sixteen, a broken arrow and a bottle of rain. Leroy knew what it meant, but Dave covered it up by having another present saying that was a joke, and Leroy laughed. They are still sitting on a shelf in their bedroom, a broken toy arrow, and a mason jar of water.

When Leroy finished, he picked up his beer, the DJ, shook his hand because he was impressed that he knew every word without the sheet. Dave stood up as Leroy walked over and whispered in his ear. "You are definitely getting more than a blowjob tonight."

"Oh really, is that all it takes?" Leroy smiled and kissed Dave on the neck as he sat down. He was so hard. When Dave sat back down, Leroy held his hand and pulled it over into his lap, making sure he brushed Dave's hand over his cock. Dave looked at him and leaned over.

"Do you want to go home?" Dave asked.

"I thought you would never ask." Leroy smiled, he picked up his beer and chugged the last of it, and they stood. Leroy looked at Allison. "Have a wonderful night, Sis."

"Wait a minute, you two can't go yet," Allison stated.

"Why not?" Leroy asked. "I fulfilled my requirement, and so has Dave many times over."

"We have to discuss your anniversary. It's coming up." Allison responded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that was on the agenda tonight," Aaron said, and some of the others in earshot agreed.

"Do we have to discuss it now?" Leroy asked. "Anyway, it's nothing special." Leroy squeezed Dave's hand and smiled at him.

"Well, it's your eighth, so we have to do something."

"I'm taking Leroy away," Dave responded.

"Oh, I didn't know," Allison responded. "Well, can we have dinner for the two of you when you return? How long were you two gone for?"

"A week if you must know. We are going camping." Dave responded.

"Oh, are you renting an RV and going somewhere? That will be nice." Allison asked, and Leroy just laughed. "What's so funny?"

"No, I'm giving in to Leroy. We're going camping how he likes it in the woods, in a tent, with a fire." Dave responded.

"Dave, it's October. You're going to freeze." Aaron responded.

"Stopped telling him that. He'll be just fine. I have been in the fucking mountains without a tent for days." Leroy responded.

"Leroy, you're a trained Marine, Dave, well Dave is Dave. Dave likes his bed." Allison stated.

Leroy just got up, threw some money on the table to help with the bill and tip, and walked out of the bar. Dave looked at everyone, shook his head, and blew out a breath. "I asked him what he wanted and agreed. I don't want him second-guessing it now. I'll be okay. I'm a cop, for God sakes, I can handle the cold. If not, I won't come out of the tent."

"Sorry, Dave. It was a great night. Tell Leroy he did great up there. By the way, I did record it for you." Allison responded.

"Thanks and have a good night." Dave quickly left the bar finding Leroy in the car waiting to head home.

"I'm sorry, Leroy. I didn't think they would jump on you about us going camping."

"Dave, do you want to go? I'm really asking." Leroy looked into Dave's eyes.

"Yes, Honey, I wouldn't have asked what you wanted to do if I didn't want to," Dave responded and turned sideways in the seat. "Leroy, if I don't like it. Shit, I don't care, do you know why?"

"No." Leroy really didn't.

"Because I will just get to snuggle closer to you, and we won't have to leave the tent unless nature calls or if the need for food comes."

"Mmmm, well, I hope it's nippy then." Leroy smiled. "But it's not supposed to be that cold. Anyway, I do know how to build a fire." He chuckled.

"Do you want to get home now?" Dave asked, and Leroy nodded. "Good, I think it is a basement night for us anyways."

"Yeah, I think so too." Leroy agreed.

When they were house hunting a few years back when they were looking for schools to send Jason. Dave and Leroy were shown this one house, which they didn't buy, but they liked what they had seen down in the basement. It had a large family room TV set up with a bar, both Dave and Leroy like that.

But when they walked into the bedroom, they weren't expecting what they saw. It had dungeon equipment in it. To the average eye, they could look like huge art pieces that went along with the house's decor and had been placed down in this bedroom as storage. But to Dave and Leroy, they could see other uses they possibly had.

"What are you doing?" Leroy asked as Dave went over and opened one of the drawers to confirm his suspicions. Leroy walked up behind him and looked in the drawer. "Shit, what do you think is in the wardrobe?"

"I don't want to look." Dave smiled. "Anyway, I'm sure there's a camera on us," Dave responded.

So after seeing the Dominatrix dungeon, they decided when they did buy their new house and not that one. They would have their own special locked room in the basement, but it wouldn't be to that extent. They did move their old bed down there and got a new one for their new bedroom, and Leroy made a few modifications to the head and footboards. They were already able to handcuff and tie one another to the bed.

They did add the sex chair, it was fun, but they haven't used it much. If they can get away with it in their room upstairs one day, they might move it up. Having the rafters exposed helps, so they have eye bolts to help tie up one of them.

But when Dave and Leroy walked in, their plans got changed. They walked past the basement steps because they could see and hear Jason and his friend. They could see Lee sitting in the family room. "Hey Dad, it sounds like Jason and his friend are down in the basement playing video games."

"Yeah, Derek's mom begged if they could stay here tonight instead of there." Lee chuckled. "I've never had a woman offer to do anything for me to take her son."

Leroy laughed, "Dad, you should take her up on that offer. Tell her she owes you a nice dinner. I'm sure she knows how to cook, and if she doesn't, her mom does."

"And so does the diner down the street," Lee responded, and Leroy shook his head.

Leroy went downstairs to tell the boys not to stay up too late, which he knows they will. Then he met Dave in their bedroom. "Well, quiet sex tonight," Dave stated and chuckled.

"Yup, if the kids were at least in their bedroom, we would have had two floors between us, but no, they can't be. I even have my dad at the other end of the house in his own little suite." Leroy complained.

"Leroy, don't work yourself up."

"We bought a huge fucking house like Allison's. Complete with a mother-in-law suite, upstairs and downstairs. More house than we really needed and...."

Dave just shut the door to their bedroom during the beginning of this tirade and took his clothes off. Pushing Leroy onto the bed, cutting off his words with a kiss. "Leroy, shut up and suck on this." Dave climbed up and stuck his dick in Leroy's mouth, and started fucking his face.

***

Dave cuddled closer to Leroy, feeling him smile. It was cold. He could hear the wind blowing, pushing on the tent walls. Dave knew Leroy was in his element, but Dave wasn't. He hated camping. Dave doesn't know how they get along so well for having so many differences.

"Babe, thank you." Leroy kissed Dave's temples.

"For freezing to death." Dave shook as he tried to bury himself further under the blankets.

"No." Leroy laughed. "But yes. For giving me a wonderful anniversary." Then he started to sing 'At Last' to Dave. Dave began tickling Leroy, making him laugh. "Dave, I love you."

"I'm glad you do, and I love you too." Dave laughed.

"Okay, why do you say it like that?" Leroy pulled Dave close to him, making him smile.

"Well, when we get back, your son has questions for us." Leroy was silent. "Jason wants to know a little about our relationship. I don't know if it is completely just him because he wants to know some stories that have never been told to anyone."

"Well, how would he know if they are stories that haven't been already told to the family?" Leroy asked.

"Apparently, he has already asked about some of our history," Dave responded.

"Well, shit, how are we going to know what to tell him or not?"

"He has an area of focus." Dave chuckled.

"A what?"

"You heard me correctly." Dave squeezed Leroy. "You spent the most time with our son. You are the one that trained Jason." Dave laughed. "If I didn't know he wasn't really your son, I would say he was."

"Yeah, right, he argues with me left and right. My son, my ass." Leroy responded, and Dave sat up and quickly regretted it, laying back down and covering up.

"Leroy, you two are so similar it's funny, but he would like to ask us some questions, and some of your siblings caught wind and want to hear too." Dave heard Leroy scoff.

Leroy hugged Dave as Dave was snuggling back close. "Oh Dave, you will pay for not telling me earlier about going home to storytime," Leroy stated as he drifted off to sleep. It was there last night together.

The following morning, Dave tried to help clean up the campsite, Leroy just told him to get in the truck, and he would get the things cleaned up. Dave had already taken the blankets and pillows to the truck. So Leroy zipped and rolled up the sleeping bags. Then he dropped the tent, pulling the stakes, taking the poles apart, and folding and rolling the tent around them. He knew Dave would have been more in the way.

After ensuring everything was in the truck bed and secure, Leroy got into the passenger side. He hasn't had a seizure now in over a month. So he is just patiently waiting his time for the six-month mark. Hoping and praying that he doesn't have another seizure in the meantime to reset the calendar.