Dave and Leroy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, you can handle your nephew driving. He's not that bad. I just have to overcome my fear that he's growing up, and I took the time to RTFM."

"RTFM?" Bridget asked.

All the guys laughed, "Read The Fucking Manual." Leroy responded.

"Oh my God, Leroy, you downloaded the driver's manual and read it?" Dave asked.

"I already got the hand positions wrong. I didn't want the kid telling me other things. I was taught and still do. But it looks like it's just stuff related to the airbags and restrictions we have put on him that we need to keep enforced."

"I talked to him again about the phone, so it shouldn't be an issue tomorrow." Dave squeezed Leroy's hand.

Aaron knew he was going to piss Leroy off. Still, he was going to ask the question anyway, "Leroy, how can you take him out driving when you're not allowed to drive?"

Dave answered before Leroy could get upset, "I told Leroy he was doing this, and it's a technicality. The law just states that Jason has to drive with someone that is a licensed driver. Leroy is technically a licensed driver but currently can't drive due to medical circumstances." Dave squeezed Leroy's hand. "And anyway, in a month or so, he'll be driving." Leroy squeezed back and took a drink of his beer.

That night after Aaron and Bridget left, Dave pulled Leroy off to the bedroom. "Would you like to do something, Dave?"

"I would like to, but if you could hold off until tomorrow night. I know our son is going out with his friends, and you know I don't work the following day."

Leroy pulled Dave in for a kiss, "You drive a hard bargain. I'm going to go take a shower. Do you want to join?"

"I'll be back in a bit. I wanted to go talk to Jason for a minute." Leroy nodded as Dave turned around and walked back down the hall to the stairs. Jason surprised him by being in the living room waiting for him. "Jason, I expected you to be in your room."

"I don't hate dad. I know we need to find a way to get along again. Papa told me that dad would always have my back, and I know he would. Maybe I need to turn that around and have dad's back."

"What do you mean, Jason?"

"I don't know yet." Jason smiled. "I'm just figuring this out as I go. Dad's a first-time dad. I'm a first-time kid." Jason laughed, making Dave chuckle. "Papa said he learned to be a father on dad, that he was easier on his other kids."

"Lee said that?" Dave asked, and Jason nodded. "I guess you two did talk a lot."

"Dad, can I borrow thirty dollars? I will pay you back when I can get to the bank." Dave nodded. He didn't ask any questions. He knew Jason didn't do anything wrong with his money. So Dave pulled his wallet out, took two twenties, and handed them to him. "I'll get it back to you, I promise. Thanks, Dad."

"Go to bed. Remember, you must be up early to drive your aunt and uncle to the airport." Dave smiled as Jason ran up the stairs.

"Well, you know, it is going to be convenient to have another driver," Leroy stated as Dave walked into the bedroom.

"I would prefer if you could drive, but yes, having someone else that can drive will be nice." Dave started removing his clothes. Leroy had just come from the shower, so he only had a towel around his waist. Dave had turned to the dresser and didn't see Leroy drop to his knees behind him until he felt him kiss his ass. "Mmm, Babe, I thought we agreed on tomorrow night."

Leroy reached around and caressed Dave's cock, "We did, but it doesn't mean we can't give each other a blowjob."

"What if I don't want a blowjob tonight?" Dave responded, and Leroy froze, causing him to chuckle. "I want you to fuck me, Babe."

Leroy bit Dave's ass, stood behind him, grabbed the lube off the dresser, and applied some to Dave's ass and his cock. "Going to fuck me right here?"

"Yup." Leroy pushed up inside him as he leaned over the dresser and started fucking. They haven't just plain fucked in forever.

"Fuck me, Leroy. Yes." Leroy's balls were slapping against Dave's. When they were getting closer to orgasm, their balls did draw up and weren't touching. Leroy stopped for a few to rub Dave to get him close before he orgasmed. When he knew Dave was close, he started fucking him again, and Dave shot all over the dresser and his hand. Then he grabbed a hold of his other hip to push the last few times into him before he came.

"Shit, God, I think you wore me out." Leroy chuckled as he kissed Dave's neck.

"Come on, let's take a shower."

"Oh, I can't get in the bed like this?" Leroy laughed as he picked up his towel and followed Dave into the bathroom.

*

On the return trip from the airport, Leroy figured Jason would want to continue driving, but he pulled into the diner. He decided not to say anything and got out and followed him in, and they sat down in a booth across from one another.

"Thanks, Dad, for letting me drive today."

Leroy nodded his head, "The day ain't over yet."

"You're going to let me drive more? We've been driving for almost two hours now." Jason was surprised.

"Jason, you have to let me get over my nerves. I'm getting comfortable with your driving, but it's taking a moment. I got to remember that you're growing up, and you're not my little boy anymore."

After talking to Dave, Jason figured out how Leroy and he could hopefully get along again. "Dad, sometime next week, would you like to go to the range?"

"We could go this weekend. You know your dad likes to shoot too." Leroy stated.

"I know, but I just want it to be just us." Leroy nodded his head. "Thanks, and Dad, I do love you. I'm sorry that I don't say it more often."

"Ditto, kid." Leroy smiled. "Let me pay the bill, and you can drive a bit longer." Leroy went to get his wallet out.

"Dad, I got it." Jason grabbed the bill, walked up to the register, and pulled out the money he had borrowed from Dave.

12