My Dad and I Made a Porno

Story Info
They want the Porsche. It comes at a price.
3.1k words
4.42
47.7k
78

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

'But it would be so cool to have one, dad. I know it's expensive, but I'm so sure it's worth the money.'

My father is sitting next to me by the dinner table. We are looking at his laptop where he has a page with vintage cars open. We are both obsessed with vintage Porsches and we just found the exact version we are always looking at for sale. There is one problem, though. It costs 85.000 dollars. Not the type of money we have or ever will have. I am 19 years old, living at home but going to college. I study art theory and that's not particularly a route for financial success. I am pretty popular on TikTok, though, where I post ironic videos about popular art history. I feel stupid everytime I post one, but people seem to like it.

My father is an English teacher at the local high school and just turned 49. He is tall and broad with grey hair and an attempt at a smooth chin and cheeks. He shaves every morning but has a five o clock shadow much earlier than five o clock. His hair is not thinning much and he keeps it in a side part that makes him look severe. He wears thickly framed glasses and dresses perfectly for the part of high school teacher; always in a variety of grey to beige chinos and shirts and pullovers in the same shades.

My mother walks in and starts washing her hands.

'Looking at that awful thing again, you guys?'

'This one is so nice, mom! It has all the original parts.'', I chirp. My dad helps me out:

'It is really exceptional, Kate. I'm on the verge of having a look at the seller and buying it.'

My mother turns around and walks to the table.

'We simply don't have the money and it's not a very responsible thing to do.' before I object, she says: "But, you guys have been talking about this car for ages. Maybe you could ask John to help you?'

John is my father's old boss, the previous principal at his highschool. They worked together for more than 20 years before John retired but stayed friends. John is very wealthy. We always go to his enormous house to have dinner with him and his wife.

'Not a bad idea,' my dad says. 'I will give him a call. Maybe he can lend us some money.'

Days pass before I hear something. My dad comes to my room and sits on the bed. 'I have some good news and some bad news,' he says, 'John is willing to lend us the money, but he wants something in return. It is not something you would expect.'

I sit up straight and urge my father to continue. He does hesitantly:

'You know he is fond of you. He thinks you are a great young man and thinks you can reach whatever goal you'll have in life. It turns out he also likes you, ehm, physically. He wants you.. he wants us.. No this is ridiculous. Forget I mentioned it.'

He gets up and walks towards the door.

'Dad come back here. Just tell me. It's the Porsche remember. I can do whatever it takes.'

He sighs and sits on the bed again. He grabs my shoulder and looks me in the eye. Then he looks to the door and continues.

'When we bought the house he asked for something similar. I was short on money and wanted to buy this house for your mother and, eventually, you. John would loan me the money if I made a tape of myself naked doing, you know, boy stuff. Your mother doesn't know. Please don't tell her. And I paid him back the full amount. The loan for the car would be a bit higher and this time he asks for, well, you as well. He says he likes your athletic build and says he saw how round your butt was in the jeans you wore last time we visited him. He would like to see them without the jeans..'

'Dad, what? Wow that is a lot..'

'That's not all. He will gift us the money and pretend we pay him back little by little to not alarm your mother if we.. If we.. If we have intercourse.'

'You and me fucking? John is a perv. Holy shit.'

'Yeah, it's crazy. I will tell him to fuck off.'

Dad doesn't move. We are silent for a while.

'Wait, dad.. It's the Porsche we're talking about. It's weird, yes, but it's only us. If we don't think too much about it.. I mean, we could try? I've had sex with Clark before. You didn't know, sorry this all comes out right now. He won't share the video right?'

My dad's eyes light up. Was he hoping for this reaction?

'No, he promised it'll be only for him. Alright, then. Your mother is out to aunt Betsy next weekend. We give it a go in our bedroom?'

'God no, not where you and mom, eh, sleep. And not in my room either. That feels wrong. Find some place else.'

The rest of the week is awkward. I try to stay in my room as much as possible and when I see my mom and dad, he is extremely affectionate with her. On friday, the day before my mom leaves for her sister, dad stops me in the hallway.

"Tomorrow at 3 pm in the garage."

We sit on the mattress dad carried down from the attic. It smells like an old person's home. Above us, the harsh lights are on and it reflects the dust floating in the room. The red light in the camera in front of us is making me nervous, so I stare at my knees. Next to the bed is my phone also recording. I hope my TikTok-followers never find out about this. My father is checking the settings of the camera. He clears his throat and asks, without looking at me:

'Are you nervous?'

'Yes, of course. You are not?'

'Can't say I'm not. Let's just start, ok? If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. Just keep that Porsche in your mind. We can start by taking our shirts off.'

He puts his phone down, takes a sip from his beer and starts unbuttoning his shirt. I see the tension on his face. His jaw clenches and he keeps staring at the garage door. I pull my t-shirt over my head and lean back like it's just a sunny day in the backyard. My hairless torso is slightly tanned and when I lie like this, abs are poking up in my belly. I look at my dad's upper body and see he has gained some weight. It looks good on him. We both have a slender build and I know my father used to swim a lot to gain some muscle. It worked, but now that muscle is covered in a layer of fat, giving him a very strong but rounded silhouette. For his age, he doesn't have much of a belly. Black and grey hairs are climbing up from his belt buckle, past his belly button and then scatter all over his chest. He rubs his chest, probably to do something with his hands. He turns his head and says like the practical teacher that he is:

'OK. The camera is rolling. You are going to start orally pleasing me. Then I will rim you and stretch you up a little bit with my fingers. Fucking in three positions. Cumshot. Done. Sounds alright?'

'Wait dad, the cumshot! We haven't talked about that yet. Where do we cum?'

'Well I thought you try to cum when I'm fucking you in position 3, on your back and I cum after on your belly. But we can change it if you want to.'

'No I guess it's fine..'

'Ok then. Unbuckle my pants'

It takes a moment before I start moving. I think about the tape that's rolling, about the heat coming from my fathers body and,strangely, about my exams later this month. Then I reach out and put my hand on the buckle of my dad's belt. I open it and unbutton his pants. His zipper gets stuck, so he brushes my hand away and opens it himself. He pushes his chinos down and I see his thick thighs covered in soft hairs. He is wearing a pair of old white briefs. The white isn't bright anymore and the elastic band has seen better days. I get embarrassed briefly about my dad appearing on camera like that, but soon realize this tape will contain more shameful content.

I slide down the elastic band to expose my fathers penis. It shows no sign of excitement, but I can't take my eyes off of it. I'd say it's about 6 inches and quite thick. It hangs over his big balls. It's not the first time I see my father like this, but the first time I will have to do something with it. My dad is not from the generation that trims down there and the bush he has reminds me of vintage porn I once looked up. I hesitate, but then cup his balls and start stroking his shaft. Nothing really happens. Dad sits down and I lay my head down on his belly. The soft hairs of his stomach and crotch tickle my cheeks, nose and chin. He smells minty like his body wash, but under it I smell something musky and sweaty. In front of my face I jerk the tender meat of my father but I feel no blood going towards it. My father lays his hand in my neck and caresses my jaw and neck. He sighs:

'I thought I would get an erection automatically. Sorry. I might need some help. Can you slowly lick my shaft up and down?'

So weird hearing my dad asking me to lick his shaft. But here we are. I stick my tongue out, start at the base and move downwards to his uncircumcised head. The skin feels soft and warm and underneath I feel veins. I go up and down a few times when dad's dick twitches. I am doing something right.

'Now pull the skin back and put it in your mouth.'

I do as he says and put most of his dick in my mouth. Semi-hard, it fills my mouth without choking me. I feel powerful and want to emphasize my dad's vulnerability, so I push the dick to the side of my mouth with my tongue.

'Ah, Ben, please don't do that. your teeth hurt.'

I feel caught and start sucking to please my dad again. He starts growing in my mouth, I can feel the sides getting hard and the head is growing on the back of my tongue. My dad grunts and grabs some of my hair. Subtlety he starts moving his hips. Men almost always do this. When their dick is in something warm and wet. They start grinding. Apparently even when that something warm and wet is their son. With every movement his dick slides in and out of my mouth. Dad is fully erect now and a full 9 inches. The girth stretches my lips.. He pushes me away, his dick flops out of my mouth and slaps against his belly, completely wet from my spit and his precum. The head is a dark purple and the vein on the side is huge. It doesn't scare me, it kind of looks like my dick.

'Take of your pants and get on all fours.'

I do as I'm told. When I drop my boxers dad says it's good I'm already erect. On all fours he gets behind me and immediately starts licking my crack. When he passes my hole he stops and tries forcing his tongue in. I shaved everywhere for this and I find myself hoping he likes it like that.

'Did you use your mothers soap?' He asks, 'That makes this kind of weird.'

He keeps licking, sucking and probing. It's actually really nice how he does this. His stubble is sanding my cheeks, but in a good way. He pulls back and then immediately I feel a finger trying to get in.

'Calm down, dad. It takes some time.'

'You said you did this before. Come on open up, my dick is bigger. Do it yourself.'

I turn around and roll my eyes. Dad hates it when I do that. I pull up my legs and slowly insert a finger. When my sphincter is used to it, I add a second. Dad still hasn't looked me in the eyes. He is fixated on the fingers in my hole and jerks on his dick. I take his hand and guide it towards my hole. He again drives in two fingers too hard but I take them. He starts slow but starts fingering harder and harder. I try to make eye contact but he still only looks at my hole, biting on his lip and breathing heavily.

'Good, you're ready. First position is you on your belly and me on top. I'll get a condom.'

'Come on dad, we're family. You didn't have any affairs right? And Clark only fucked me with a condom.'

He doesn't respond but turns me on my belly. He climbs on top of me. His strong arms are on either side of my face and his mouth is near my ear. His whole weight is on top of me. It feels safe. Until he guides his dick to my hole and starts pushing.

'Slowly, dad!'

'Yeah, yeah.'

He goes slower but before I know it he still is balls deep in me and keeps it there. I feel his hot breath on my ear and his body is starting to sweat. I take that as a compliment. He starts pulling out and sliding back in. That's actually really nice. He stimulates my prostate perfectly. I decide to tell him:

'This is really nice. Keep doing that.'

'You like this, do you?' He chuckles. He seems to defrost a little bit and even kisses me on my jaw.

He keeps sliding in and out and I start moaning like I'm in a trance. I dont care whose sweaty body is moving on top of me and whose dick is fucking me. This is awesome. My dad's voice pulls me out of the trance:

'Right, second position. I lay on my back and you sit on my lap. Do you want to face me or do it reverse cowgirl, eh, cowboy?'

'Face you, i guess.'

He pulls out and lies next to me on the bed. He holds his dick so it stands up straight

'Jump up.'

I straddle his thighs and rest my hands on his hairy chest. I push my ass back until I feel him entering me and then until his fingers. I weirdly think about how he's holding me like I'm a popsicle now. He lets go of his dick and I sink all the way on his dick. I start moving slowly up and down, careful to not let his dick slip out. Dad lies like a starfish with his head to the side. I take his hands and place them on my hips. I bend forward and kiss his salty neck. He doesn't look at me, but he starts guiding my hips with his hands. Lifting me up when I go up and pushing me down when i'm back on his balls. After five minutes I'm getting back in the trance. Too bad dad isn't responsive. He still looks to the side.

'Next position?', I ask.

'Yup'

I get up. Lie on my back and pull my legs up. My hard dick rubs my sternum. Dad hovers over me and jams his dick right in again. My hole is used to it now, happy to guide him back in. He starts fucking. Not hard, not soft. Not fast, not slow. Not anything really.

It seems hours that my father is thrusting inside me. My legs start to cramp and my view - my fathers sweaty chest and his face turned sideways - is getting boring. I guess my father also realizes something has to change so he pushes himself completely inside me and for the first time during the session looks me in the eyes.

'I need to go a bit harder to orgasm. Sorry.'

Before I can say anything, my dad pulls out almost completely and then thrusts back in with gravitas. His balls slap my butt and he pulls back again to thrust back even harder. He is still looking me in the eye, half asking for permission and half checking if he is not hurting me. I smile at him to let him know I'm alright. He pulls up one eyebrow and pushes my face to the side with his strong hands. That concludes the only moment of connection. The smell of the old mattress penetrates my nose. Above me, my dad is getting into a rhythm, going harder and harder. He fucks me furiously. My asshole feels like it's on fire and with every thrust I let out a extatic moan. He pushes hard on my face as he slams in and out of me.

'Dad please, this is too hard'

'Just let me. It will only take a little bit.' He grunts through his teeth.

Dad is relentless. His whole weight slaps into me when he thrusts in and his hand is heavy on my cheek. I don't know how but he manages to fuck even harder and deeper for 4 or 5 thrusts. Then he pulls out, turns me around and starts cumming on my face. Thick juice lands on my lips, cheeks and nose. He sticks his finger in my mouth to open my lips and jams his dick in. Here he holds hit while he enjoys the last spasms. He grabs my dick and starts jerking. I suck on his softening dick and come on my belly.

I look up and our eyes meet. Dad is sweaty and panting heavily, but in his eyes the dad I know returns. I can see he can't believe what he has done. He pulls my dick from my mouth and gets up.

'Sorry, Ben, I don't know what has gotten into me. Are you ok?'

'Yeah, my holes are just a bit sore. That was. Wow.. weird. Right?'

'Yes. Right. Let's just stop the tape and shower. You can go first.'

I walk over to him and hug my sweaty dad.

'Its alright dad. We're getting the Porsche.'