Dave and Officer Harrison Pt. 01

Story Info
Dave and Officer Harrison Pt. 1
3.2k words
4.68
12.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer and Dave was about to head off to college. He was not your typical 18 year old. At 5'10, with a muscular but not bulky build, it was his masculine all american jock features that made the handsome young man stand out. That said, he never gotten much pussy. In fact, he only had sex once despite being the highschool heart throb. Despite this causing Dave some level of anxiety, he had so many quality traits both physically and personably, that he was almost always the talk of the town. An extremely handsome jock who wasn't a douchebag.

Dave was also a phenomenal athlete. He played soccer in the fall, basketball in the winter, and lacrosse in the Spring. He was the quintessential school jock. The guys wanted to be him, and the girls wanted to be with him. He was muscular but lean, with a limited amount of body hair, brown, curly hair on his head, and beautiful blue eyes.

There was just one problem. Dave wasn't anywhere near ready to admit it, but he liked men. And I don't mean guys his age or at all similar to him. Dave had only a couple wet dreams during those highschool years, but they were always with a 50+ year old man. Despite his alpha jock persona around school, he often found himself fantasizing about giving a bj to a big, alpha dom top who was at least 55. Whenever he caught himself daydreaming he would feel guilty and depressed. He truly did not know what was wrong with him...why did he sweat in heat thinking about blowing a hung, beefy big guy over 55 when the rest of his bro's were into boobs? As his thiughts spiraled, he would often wonder whether there something chemically wrong with his brain.

For as long as he could recall, Dave had always fantasized about really big daddies and their hung cocks. The perfect image in his head was of a 55-60 year old who was 6'5 and 280-300lbs of beef, with an uncut 8 in cock. He imagined the beefcake feeding him his man meat while he kneeled between both godly thunder thighs. There was nothing that turned Dave on more than that image. Ever since he had gone through puberty at the age of 12-13, he couldn't get his mind out of this intoxicating gutter. The first time he jerked off at around 13, he envisioned giving a blowjob to his dad's 6'2" overweight boss named Todd. Objectively, at 54 yrs old and about 40-50 lbs overweight at 280, not many people commented on Todd's "good looks." But Dave didn't care. There was nothing that drove him to the brink of orgasm faster than thinking about servicing Todd under his desk while he was on a work call yelling at Dave's own biological "dad."

One night Dave was driving home from a highschool party. It was around midnight and he was being careful, but his heart still skipped a beat as he noticed the lights of a cop car start flashing behind him. He had 3-4 drinks and was likely below the 0.08 legal limit, but as an 18 year old there was no threshold. He was screwed.

Shaking slightly, Dave pulled off on the shoulder and parked. He anxiously found his wallet and pulled out his license as well as his registration from the glove box. While he had only been going 5 mph over the speed limit, he was so scared. Would his college of choice pull his acceptance letter because of this instance? The thought was enough to give Dave a full blown panic attack.

Before he knew it, the frame of a 6'6" 350 lb black cop was almost at his door. Dave flinched and immediately rolled the window down. "Hello officer," Dave's voice cracked. "I...I didn't see that stop sign in the dark back there," he stammered.

"Where you coming from boy?" The officer barked.

"My friends birthday," Dave answered, "Jus'..just trying to get home," he stammered as the knot in his throat built.

Officer Harrison was a massive, 55 yr old, beefy black man. He was 6'6" 350lbs and crispy in all the right places. His girthy belly protruded outward, but was well supported proportionally by his thick arms and legs. Dave noticed how large the officer's hands were as he handed over both his license and registration. Officer Harrison's tight uniform only accentuated his bearish, sturdy figure. Many times he had noticed women's eyes start to wander over to his bulge as he asked them whether they knew why they were being pulled over.

The young athlete tensed up and could feel the back of his head prickle. Something was coming over him that he couldn't explain. Dave's face flushed a deep red as Officer Harrison flashed his light into the young man's blue eyes...examining the boy's license picture against the submissive, humiliated jock frozen within the tractor beam of his flashlight.

Officer Harrison knew how stressed Dave was. Seeing the veins along the boy's forehead expand, combined with the fear in his eyes, was enough to inform Harrison that this young man was both confused and distressed. Officer Harrison had seen Dave plenty of times on various sports fields over the past few years. He had taken note that despite the boy's physical prowess and athletic success, Dave's parents were never present as they both held corporate jobs. Officer Harrison put the two together; at the same time remembering how every now and then one of these young boys also needed a daddy. Seeing Dave's blush face and the expression he gave as he choked up a few answers to some simple questions, was enough for Officer Harrison to know he had found a potential boy to nuture.

"It's a warning this time Dave," officer Harrison announced. "Here's my number son. Give me a ring. You could use it."

Dave drove home with the number stashed away in his pocket. He couldn't stop thinking about Officer Harrison in that uniform and that overly confident attitude. He had overpowered Dave with fear initially, but then responded gently. Beyond all else, Dave felt a sense of gratitude towards Officer Harrison and he couldn't wait to text him.

Only two days later, both Dave and Officer Harrison had made plans. It was Wednesday afternoon and Dave couldn't help getting a boner thinking about what was happening. He desperately tried to hide his rock hard 7 in cock within his wasteband, but inevitably he still received a few weird looks throughout the day. Fortunately, Dave was done with class by 3pm. Officer Harrison was divorced and had the afternoon off. The timing couldn't have been more perfect for an initial meeting.

Dave got off the buss and walked a couple short blocks to Officer Harrison's quaint, blue collar home. "Come on in boy," the cop barked after Dave knocked.

After he unbuttoned his shirt, Dave could see that Officer Harrison's frame was exactly as he had remembered. He was a thick, 6'6" middle aged black daddy bear. He had thick, curly black chest and body hair. He invited the boy into the living room den and immediately Dave felt as though he was in a trance. The back of his head was buzzing as he tried to maintain eye contact with Officer Harrison.

Most readers will agree that nothing compares to the first dick you suck. While you're receiving another man orally for the first time, you're also trying to remember the sensation...the taste...the texture. After chatting on the couch for about half an hour, Officer Harrison knew that his boy was relaxed and ready to take the next step. The beefy man sat back on his couch and unzipped his pants. He pulled his pants down to his ankles and released his black mamba from its den within his briefs, where it had been coiled and sweaty all day.

The naive jock was trembling with both fear and horniness. Even on the internet, he had never seen such a beautiful daddy cock. It was still 7 in soft and uncut. Dave could makeout the outline of the penis head beneath the foreskin. Although it wasn't even erect, the black veins were already beginning to form as Officer Harrison's blood began circulating in that region.

Before long, Dave was kneeling butt naked in front of the giant officer. It wasn't long before Dave was licking the foreskin of a man for the very first time. The giant of a cop instructed the boy how he'd like him to lick and play with his foreskin while he got hard. Dave's tongue explored the dark, salty foreskin. The young jock remembered the sweet, salty musk and taste of the older man's heavenly cock. He flicked the foreskin with his tongue and dipped his tongue inside to taste the head. Dave closed his eyes and gently nibbled on the floppy foreskin... "Look at you go Dave...you're a good guy, I could tell," the big sturdy officer commented as he leaned further back.

Officer Harrison enjoyed every moment of this young man's pivotal experience. He knew that the boy's beautiful 18 yr old mouth had never touched another man's genitals. From the anxious curiosity, to feeling the hot young virgin's mouth caressing his manhood, it wasn't long before he was fully erect. By the time his cock had hardened, it was already lodged deep within the boy's throat. What had been a plump, limp sausage, had erupted into an engorged 9 in monster. His giant, sweaty black balls were equally impressive, and the musk was enough to make Dave's butt quiver.

There was no discounting just how big Officer Harrison was. His big belly was accompanied by a big chest, arms, and ass. The man was the definition of a bull. Although he objectively wasn't "cut" or "defined," his beefy frame wasnt fat...an older and slightly heavier/thicker version of Shaq. Officer Harrison had a trim fade and mustache. He knew what had literally and figuratively "landed on his lap," and he planned to see what the young man was capable of. A closeted, submissive jock like Dave certainly only came around once in a blue moon within this small town. At the same time, the giant cop also wanted to be sure Dave felt safe and protected. Dave, who was an emotionally wounded little jock, needed his tender, sumissive side explored. Like shining some light on the left side of a solely right-brained person, the 350 lb officer was going to explore the innards of this young virgin jock.

Dave remembered feeling the ridges of Officer Harrison's engorged penis head upon his tongue. It wasn't rough, but the texture of the officer's huge cock head also wasnt completely smooth. Almost like fleshy sandpaper. The inflated mushroom was lighter in color. The enlarged nerve endings dimpled the dark pink head using color to show their contrast. Dave's eyes rolled back as Officer Harrison gently guided his ever-hardening meat down the young man's throat.

The officer could feel the cum in his full balls start to circulate as his boy put everything into what was obviously his first homosexual encounter. Over the past 4 years, Officer Harrison had watched Dave blossom into an 18 yr old man, whose handsomely boyish face was now unbelievably nursing the tip of his dick. Seeing how eager he was to please, Harrison knew this boy wasn't receiving enough love at home. Dave needed some strong physical connection with an older man, and the officer was happy to oblige.

The hefty black cop wrapped his beefy legs around Dave's back, using them to further pull the little white boy in. He saw Dave's athletic body tense up as he felt the back of the boy's throat tighten around his mushroom head. The gagging sensastion on his dick made the cop's big black toes curl. He was a size 16 shoe so you can imagine how large his toes were. Over and over the young boy gagged, and every time the officer was that much closer to shooting a steaming ounce of man juice down the jock's throat. While Dave brought the officer closer to orgasm every time Harrison's cock hit the back of his throat, the cop also felt for the young man: how difficult it must be to appear so "put together" and yet be so confused. At the moment, the only thing Officer Harrison was sure about, was how instinctively eager Dave was to please him. This young man had been starved of fatherly love and needed to experience and embrace both the inner peace and tranquility that comes with true submission.

Dave's eyes teared up as he sucked Officer Harrison like there was no tomorrow. He didnt know if he'd ever get an opportunity like this again, so he was ready to put everything he had into it. Beads of sweat formed along his browline and his jaw cramped up as he struggled to take the entirety of Officer Harrison's penis down his throat. Every now and then Dave would resurface, gasping for air before he went back down. Officer Harrison pulled his cock out of the boy's throat and playfully wiped it across the handsome jock's face. The power dynamic was making the experience electric for both of them. The big, beefy man loved this dynamic as well as the physical sensation of playfully slapping the young jock across his face with his big black cock. Although Dave felt a little uncomfortable and would blush, feeling the weight of Officer Harrison's manhood resting on his forehand was almost too much. Precum oozed out of both men's penises. As the cop wiped his dick across the boy's face, Dave remembered how sticky and sweet the precum was. The officer marked his boy by wiping a single line of his precum across Dave's beautiful forehead.

Writhing below him, Officer Harrison could tell his little white boy was ready to lose his virginity. His plump, muscular little jock butt tightened up, humping and girating against the bed as he moaned between Officer Harrison's two treetrunk legs. Dave couldn't believe his mouth was around the end of such a beautiful cock...servicing such a masculine bull of a man. The cop licked a finger and pierced the virgin's hole for the first time. He could feel the boy's walnut of an anus tighten as it sensed a foreign object for the very first time. His large index finger pierced through the seal, and felt the warm insides of Dave. Dave let out a moan. Officer Harrison enjoyed seeing the young boy's abs tighten as he pushed his finger deeper into the boy's warm, virgin hole.

It wasn't long before Officer Harrison pierced the young boy's virginity with his actual daddy sausage. Similar to his finger, Dave's anus struggled to take his massive dick. He certainly didn't want to injure his boy, so he pushed slowly...allowing Dave's anus to open up as opposed to tear. As the big beefy mature cop pushed his cock further into Dave, he could feel the innards of the young man get stretched wider. Eventually, the young boy relaxed, allowing his master's cock to slide most of the way in.

Officer Harrison thought about his seed deep inside Dave, as he slowly penetrated the tight jock who was now spread out face down below him. Pinning him down with both his weight and a 9 in penis stabbed deep within the boy's virgin insides.

Just the weight of Officer Harrison alone was a lot for the young 18 yr old Dave to take. The cop knew how sumbissive yet safe and relaxed his boy felt. It was as if Dave had been sent into a trance as the officer probed the boy's insides with his enormous cock. Officer Harrison loved stretching out his boy's insides with his triumphant beast. Precum oozed out of Officer Harrison's raging organ, as his sensitive mushroom head finally pushed through the boy's second sphincter. Officer Harrison felt deeply connected when his cock had finally pushed through this painful barrier for Dave. Dave winced and moaned, but ultimately found the courage to loosen. The officer's penis was now entering the young man's lower intestine. Officer Harrison wanted to ultimately shoot his load up into the boy's guts. Dave winced and moaned, but the submissive spell he was under was once again too strong to prevent him from wanting more.

Dave was pinned face down below Officer Harrison. The thick black cop's belly rested on the young jock's muscular little back. As he girated his cock in and out of his jocks butt, his sweaty balls slapped the boy's scruffy, virgin taint. Dave moaned as he pushed to take 9 in of daddy beef inside his virgin ass. Officer Harrison soothed Dave and told him to breathe and push out as he relaxed.

Before long, the boy's anus was loosened up and the big cop daddy was having his way. Dave was both moaning and in pure extacy as Officer Harrison erupted deep within his virgin hole. Dave's tight athletic body also seized up as he felt Officer Harrison's cock pulsate within him. Each time the black monster contracted, Dave knew that a large glob of sperm was ejected from from those massive juicy, hairy balls and injected into him. His tight, squirming body was simply a vesicle for Officer Harrison to enjoy.

After cumming, the officer officially claimed his boy by leaving his cock inside. It was through his own softening, post-cum cock, that the cop could feel the boy's insides start to tighten. Before he knew it, Dave's orgasm hit. Officer Harrison smiled as he saw Dave's face contort with pleasure. The young jock's body seized up a few more times as he experienced the most euphoric orgasm of his young life. Each time he seized up, the officer could feel the boy's sphincter tighten around his own sensitive post-orgasm cock.

After both guys had cum, Harrison slowly but firmly guided Dave so that his little jock body was centered beneath his beefy 350 lb frame. His now-soft 7 in uncut cock floated within the deposit he had made deep inside Dave. For the first time, the boy truly felt safe. His Daddy's most sensitive organ was left penetrating the most vulnerable part of his body. He had been impregnated by the beefy black cop's sacred man juice that was now seeping deeper into his internal organs.

Officer Harrison eventually laid down fully on top of Dave. His cock still buried within the young muscular butt, Harrison wrapped his big thick arms around the boy, further demonstrating both his dominance and embrace.

Dave's sweaty muscular body was spent as he went limp beneath the weight of Officer Harrison. The big man's soft, supple, and bloated cock still floated inside of him as the cop's huge warm load slowly began to ooze out of his stretched, recently-virgin hole.

The giant daddy bear and his smaller jock boy dozed in and out of conciousness. Dave had never felt so relaxed and safe in his entire life. Officer Harrison knew he had found a wonderful young man who was ready to exercise his fantasies. This was going to be a fun summer.