Dave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

"What do you suggest?"

"I think you could lead Suzi's horse and Mike could lead Muriel's,"

I just nodded taking in the idea. "You know him and Muriel have a little arrangement don't you."

I just looked at Penny. Not knowing what to say or do. "It's no secret, they satisfy each others needs, I've quite gone off Mike since he got fat, sexually at least."

"And you don't mind?"

"Not at all, saves me having to play with his little dick. I have my own little outlets. Suits us both."

At a bit of a loss as to what to say I finally managed, "good luck to you all." Raising my glass in salute.

"Thank you, now where were we with the horses. I think you and Mike should wear costumes, make a bit of an effort."

"Sounds interesting."

"Mike has a Lederhosen costume he bought in Germany last year, he looks the part with his big belly, for you I found an old Roman outfit that Mike wore to a fancy dress years ago. I know neither of them have anything to do with the legend of Godiva, but a least you'll be making an effort. Do you want to try it on."

"Yes why not."

"I'll go and get it, why don't you get us both another beer from the fridge."

Penny returned and handed me the outfit, and stood looking at me, I think expecting me to change there.

She was looking me up and down, a little smirk on her lips, "I'll turn around if you like, no peeping."

She was enjoying this and if I'm honest, so was I, the beer and light flirting making me feel good. Penny turned around and made a great show of putting her hands up to cover her eyes, causing us both to smile. As she was turned I had a good look at her, her ass looked great in the jeans she was wearing and I could feel myself hardening as I gawked, with an effort I pulled my attention back to the costume.

It was only two pieces, a short skirt/kilt and a tunic. Now as was my way of late, whenever I had to wear clothes I would go commando and thus had no underpants on. I would look stupid putting the skirt over my jeans so decided fuck it!. I took my clothes off and could see Penny trying to look over her shoulder "No peeping!". She playfully slapped her own wrist.

The tunic was a bit loose and the skirt a bit short. I couldn't tell if my dick was visible but if not it wasn't far off. Penny turned around and appraised me, her eyes slowly making their way up my body. I was struggling to think of anything but this attractive woman looking at me, in the hope my dick would behave itself. She came closer, taking the tunic in her fingers and pulling it tight. "If we pin it here and here it'll fit better, showing your muscles to full effect." I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke. She moved behind me and straightened the skirt "Mike said you were well hung."

"What?"

"After he came home the other day, he said Suzi was hot and that you were fit and had a big knob, he was right on both accounts."

"Ok. Do you think this skirt is a bit short?"

"I think it's perfect and you're not even properly hard yet, but I think the rest of the parish council might not agree, especially the vicar."

She was still stood behind me as she said this, her breath on my ear sending shivers through me. We heard Mike opening the door, chat and laughter following him.

"Hello you two, I was explaining to the girls about being lead through the village and about us being in costume, I see you found yours."

I think I must have been a bit red faced after nearly being caught doing something but tried to brazen it out. "Penny was just working out what adjustments were needed."

She got into role and produced two safety pins from a drawer, adjusting the tunic where needed.

"There, that looks better." And giving me a hard slap on the ass "Give us a twirl."

I turned slowly, seeing both Muriel and Mike smile and Suzi look a bit stern.

"It's a bit short." Said Suzi,

"Do you think so." I asked as nonchalantly as I could.

"I think it lovely." Said Muriel

"Don't think we can send you out there with your dong on show." Piped up Mike.

Thankfully and unusually for me, being the center of attention wasn't causing arousal, my dick not openly on display.

"But it's ok for us to flash our bits at everyone?" Suzi said, a hint of anger in her voice.

"I'm afraid that's the way of the world, men's willies are considered more obscene than naked women, might scare the children and all that." Muriel added

"Well it's silly and not fair."

Wanting to support Suzi but also being an exhibitionist at heart I said "we have to come up with a way that everyone knows I'm bollock naked underneath but nothings fully on display as we walk down the street. Maybe we could have a small marquee at the fete where the three of us could be naked and people could pay to come and have a look, like an old fashioned freak show. We could give the money we raise to charity and get more publicity at the same time."

There was silence when I'd finished, Suzi eventually saying, "you're a freak alright."

After another couple of beers we came up with a plan, Penny would add an extra band to the top of the skirt, making it a bit longer, and Muriel loved the idea of the marquee. When we got back home I asked Suzi about her riding lesson. "It was great fun and Betsy's a lovely mare."

"Great, how'd you get on with Mike?"

"Good, he's very knowledgeable and quite funny once he get's going, he does like a good grope though."

"How so?"

"Well he had to help me down off the horse, I was quite nervous and not sure how to dismount. I sat sideways on and he put his hands out, somehow managing to put one hand between my legs and another against my boob as he held me in mid air for a few seconds."

"Dirty sod." I laughed

"Tell me about it, my pussy was soaking from rubbing against the saddle. When he put me down he put his hand up to his nose and smelt it, a big, knowing smile on his face."

"Dirty, dirty sod." An even bigger smile on my face.

"How did you get on with Penny?"

I recounted fully what had happened and how I didn't know what might of happened if they hadn't returned.

"Would you have done anything?"

"I don't think so, but I don't honestly know."

Suzi smiled, "are you looking forward to your next fitting?"

"I think I am, are you looking forward to your next riding lesson?"

"I think I am."

Two days later I was stood out by the car, enjoying the late afternoon sunshine as I waited for Suzi and Muriel. They came out together wearing identical short skirts.

"Twins, how on earth are you going to ride wearing those, how are you even going to get on the horse."

They smiled at each other and together said, "We'll hitch them up." Before both lifting their skirts to show their freshly shaven muffs.

"Wow, which one can I kiss first?"

"Neither, your driving and we're late, Suzi do you want to sit in the back or should I?"

"I will." Suzi said this with a very wicked grin on her face.

It was only a ten minute drive and as we sat in I ask about the no knickers and short skirts, Muriel answering me.

"We want to see what it feels like on the saddle, so we're not shocked when we do it for real." This bit made sense. "And how about Mike having to help you mount?"

"That's his little treat for helping us and anyway after the feel he copped last time I might as well have been naked." This was Suzi answering and I became aware that she was positioned between the two seats, her skirt up and legs spread, gently playing with herself as I watched in the mirror.

"For fuck sake Suzi, it's hard enough to drive this car as it is."

She just smiled and inserted a finger into herself, withdrawing it and slowly putting it into her mouth as her eyes never left mine. Thankfully the country roads were quiet.

When we arrived Mike was obviously pleased with the dress code, "Oh wonderful." He almost drooled. Penny was much cooler and didn't seemed bothered. "Before we go riding I we have something to show you." Mike said excitedly . They lead us to a big barn where Mike had constructed a type of large metal cage, mainly out of metal farm gates I think.

"What's this." Muriel asked

"It was Penny's idea for in the middle of the marquee, you three can be inside like caged animals, the public can circle you but can't touch."

"It's a sort of commentary on the public perception of nudity, challenging people to think. Also I think it's very erotic." Penny added.

"I think it's incredible, thank you both so much."

Muriel turned to Mike and gave him a loving kiss on the lips before turning and giving Penny a tight hug.

"What do you think of it Suzi?" Penny asked

"I think it will be very erotic, pretending to be a naked, caged animal."

"And Dave?"

"I'm looking forward to sticking my dick out through the bars."

"You're so crude."

"Just saying."

Me and Penny watched them walk over to the stables, the girls walking either side of Mike and his hands on each of their bums.

"Does it bother you?" I asked Penny

"Not really, not anymore, does it bother you."

"I don't know, Suzi's a fun loving, very sexy girl. She enjoys teasing and flirting and she's shared me with Muriel, so I'd be a hypocrite. I know it's just a bit of fun and that she wants to be with me at the end of the day, so I've come to accept it and enjoy her sexuality as well as my own."

Penny turned to look at me, "That's a very mature attitude, particularly for a young man, take my advice and if it does ever bother you, bite your tongue before you say anything, if it still bothers you later then say something then."

"Thank you, that sounds like good advice."

"You're welcome." She leant in and kissed me, her lips just brushing lightly against mine.

"Shall we go and try on your costume."

We talked as we walked "You shouldn't worry, it's Muriel that Mike's really interested in, he might goose Suzi a bit but that's all."

"And would you ever leave him?"

"Oh no, in every other way we're happily married, this is nearly the best of both worlds."

We arrived at the house, "Right get your kit off."

"Turn around." Penny raised an eyebrow, 'really?'

I smiled and started to undress, enjoying this woman's gaze as I did so. When I was naked Penny just stared at me "very nice.". She went and got the costume, becoming more business like.

"Right we'll try the tunic first." "How does it feel?"

"Great, it's a perfect fit, you've done a great job."

"Move around a bit, put your hands above your head."

This was surreal, bollock naked and doing exercises. When she was satisfied Penny fetched the skirt. I decided to be a bit bold.

"It's hardly fair, me stood here in my birthday suit and you fully dressed."

"I can't sew in the nude, I might stick a needle in something and besides you don't want to see my old body."

I thought of some bullshit about all bodies being beautiful but decided to be honest,

"I do want to see you naked, I think you're a sexy lady with a great ass and I want to bite it."

"You are a saucy one, now step into this." Penny knelt down and put the skirt at my feet, as she did so my dick was only inches from her face, she moved quickly as if to bite my dick, causing me to involuntarily swivel my hips, moving my dick out of arms way and causing Penny to laugh heartily.

As she stood she brought the skirt with her, pinning my dick flat against my stomach with the new elasticated band, squeezing it with her hand to see if it moved about.

"Oh goody, I'm glad that design feature works." We both laughed.

"You're a very good seamstress and a very sexy woman."

" And you're a very horny young man, save it for Suzi, I'll let you smell my new perfume if you like."

I had a confused look on my face as Penny undid her blouse exposing a lacy blue bra, barely holding her bountiful melons. She pulled my head down, wedging my nose between her boobs, she wiggled a bit before letting me go.

"Do you like the smell?" I just smiled and nodded

On the drive home I was asking about the lesson "It was very good, very stimulating." Suzi sat next to me said this with a smile,

"And?" Her smile got broader as she tapped the side of her nose.

Later she told me she felt like a bit of a gooseberry, apart from squeezing her ass a couple of times Mike only had eyes for Muriel.

The day of the fete arrived and we were all understandably nervous. Muriel and Suzi were naked and practicing with some cosmetic glue, sticking their hair down over their boobs, I heard a few ouches and ahs as they practiced and unstuck their hair, Suzi saying that it felt quite nice being pulled off her nipple and asking Muriel to apply more glue so she had something to look forward to later.

"You are a one Suzi,"

"Takes one to know one." Then they kissed.

We'd arranged to meet Mike and Penny in a little side street, there was a small shop we could get dressed/undressed in and the girls could mount up there. We though we'd left in plenty of time but the village was mobbed and it took us a while to get through.

"I've never seen so many people in the village."

"They must have come to see you two."

"Wow." Was all Suzi could manage.

Penny and Mike were waiting, the horses already saddled and waiting. Mike wasn't wearing his Lederhosen, instead opting for a ringmaster outfit explaining, "I thought it more appropriate and it'll work for the marquee, also it gave me an excuse to buy another costume."

We all smiled and hurried in to get ready, Penny following to help. As I pulled up my skirt she put her hand underneath and squeezed my dick "Remember if this gets big or bigger shall I say, tuck it in the waistband, don't let it stick out." She let go and gave me a peck on the cheek. I looked at Suzi who just threw her eyes up and smiled.

The girls were nearly ready, Penny helping with the final touches. Before we went out I kissed both of them, wishing them good luck and telling them how beautiful they looked.

Mike helped Muriel up and me and Penny helped Suzi, both of us getting an amazing view as we pushed her skywards, our hands on separate cheeks and pulling them apart. Penny said she'd walk with me incase there were problems, me being very inexperienced. We made our way to the main street, Mike bellowing to clear a path. Once people realized what was happening a loud cheer erupted from the crowd followed by applause. My horse was a bit startled but thankfully Penny was able to calm it. I looked up to Suzi and smiled, she smiled back but I could see she was very nervous.

It was slow progress, the actual road was meant to be clear for the procession but many people ignored this. There were wolf whistles and cheers all around us and the constant sound of photos being taken. Muriel was just ahead of us and seemed to be loving it, waving and blowing kisses to everyone. To a shout of "Show us your tits." She straightened herself and pulled the hair away, shaking her uncovered boobs in the direction of the shout, getting even greater cheers of appreciation. Muriel's confidence and the great, joyful atmosphere seemed to be rubbing off on Suzi, who was smiling and waving and making rude gestures back at particularly lewd comments. As funny as it seems it was a real family atmosphere. Lots of parents and children joining in the innocent fun and nobody getting too out of order.

The main street of the village was only about a hundred yards long and the entrance to the field hosting the fete was just at the end. We were about half way there and despite the best efforts of some aged stewards, the crowds were getting heavier and taking up more of the street. Our horse 'Betsy' was getting angsty, not enjoying the noise and the people. She tried to rear up and it took all my strength to hold her, just like Mike had showed me. The crowd obviously sensed the danger and edged away from us. As the horse settled I looked up at Suzi trying to reassure her, she looked terrified. Penny came beside me and said it was too dangerous to continue, that Suzi would have to dismount. Suzi didn't need telling twice and with Penny's help started to dismount whilst I held the reigns tight. There is no ladylike way to dismount a large horse, particularly when you are naked. Suzi laid on her stomach so she could slide down off the horse, her naked ass pointing straight at the crowd. Rather than shouting and jeering they waited for her feet to touch the ground before breaking into a spontaneous round of applause. It was a lovely moment and the combination of fear and the crowds support caused Suzi to cry. I held her tight. Penny came up to me.

"I'll take the horse, you look after Suzi."

As Suzi gathered herself we became aware of Muriel and Mike up ahead, signaling for Suzi to join them and mount up with Muriel. "No fucking way, I'm never going on a horse again." We waved back, telling them to continue on without us.

With all the commotion and stress it was nearly possible to forget that Suzi was still naked, standing in the middle of the street with hundreds of people around her.

"Will I borrow someone's coat to cover you?"

Suzi thought for a while before taking my hand and saying, "lets walk."

As we started off a few of the people who could see us let out a cheer, shouts of "good on ya" and "great girl" accompanying us. I looked down at Suzi and she beaming, enjoying all the shouts, all the cheers and all the eyes. I bent and kissed her and desperately wanted to pat her bottom but daren't incase it gave other's the same idea.

News of Suzi's walk must have filtered through the crowd because some of them stopped following the horse, waiting for Suzi instead. People were very gracious, the space opening up as we walked, not crowding us to much, about five feet of space all around us. When we were within sight of the field I lent into Suzi and said, "do you want to do something naughty?"

"Like what?"

"Why don't you bend over and bow to the crowd." I could see a light sparkle in Suzi's eyes as the idea took hold.

Letting go of my hand Suzi stood perfectly still, causing those around us to stop and somehow shush, as if holding their breath. When she was ready she took a bow, and held it at the bottom, giving everyone behind an amazing view of her ass, her crack and her fanny. She stood up to the biggest cheer of the day, her face alive with excitement and joy. I lent in and said, "the ones in front didn't see anything", she gave me a wink before turning and repeating the same bow, holding it even longer this time.

We walked into the field to be greeted by an equally naked Muriel who came running over and hugged Suzi.

"That was incredible. You're incredible."

"I am aren't I." "That was so frigging hot I want to do it all again, I've never felt so turned on, so alive."

"With my big strong man to protect me I felt amazing."

Muriel was overcome with emotion and joy, kissing Suzi then me, hugging us the whole time.

"Steady on old girl." It was Mike who had come to join us. "I think we could all do with a drink, why don't we go into the marquee for a bit of peace and quite."

We followed Mike and just outside our Marquee was our little stall with leaflets and such advertising the campsite.

When we entered the marquee we were greeted by the cage, which I for one had forgotten about,

"Have you told many people about it yet." I asked Mike

"No not yet, I was going to do it now."

"I think we've had enough excitement and publicity for one day, why don't we just relax, have a quick drink and then man the stall, I'm sure lots of people will come over to chat." I said this whilst smiling at Suzi, knowing that she would love to stand naked and chat to people.

Everyone agreed that it was best to leave the cage for today, Penny rejoined us, saying the horse was fine in it's box before coming and giving Suzi a big kiss on the lips. "Brave girl, beautiful, sexy brave girl." Then she kissed Suzi again. I had a lightbulb moment realizing why she shunned my obvious charms.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers