Dave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers

Penny explained that we could be naked at the stall as long as we were sat down behind it, our genitals hidden and the girls boobs covered by their hair.

She continued, "I think that will be sexier, leave something to the imagination, what do you think."

We all agreed and so it was that the three of us found ourselves sat naked, prim and properly behind our stall.

As you can imagine our stall was very popular and you can't keep a good man or woman for that matter down. Everyone was very polite asking the same, repetitive questions. Many complimenting Suzi and Muriel.

"I'm bored." Said Suzi and we agreed that it was tedious.

"I have an idea, I'll do it first then you have to follow."

"What?"

"Wait and see, I'm waiting for a dishy man to come along."

She didn't have to wait long, before a well built local lad sauntered over.

"That was a lovely show you put on there ladies."

"Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have you ever visited our holiday camp?"

"No, but I've thought about it."

Suzi stood up, allowing her hair to fall away from her boobs and the top of her pussy lips to be seen between her closed legs. She leant forward and opened up a leaflet, explaining it to the young lad, but he wasn't listening.

After he left we all had a good giggle and I was volunteered next. I asked Muriel to point out some locals who might be up for a good laugh.

"That's Jill whose original idea this all was over there with her sister, I'll call them over."

They approached rather sheepishly but were calmed by our big smiles.

"I hear you've had an exciting day." Jill said

"And it's all down to you and your marvelous idea."

Jill blushed a bit at this and I took it as my cue, I stood up with my semi erect dick bouncing around in front of me,

"Ladies, let me buy you a drink as a thank you." As I said this I maneuvered towards them, Jill nearly jumping backwards but her sister a much cooler customer. Staring directly at my dick she said, "where do you keep your money?"

We all burst out laughing and bade farewell to the sisters.

"I don't know if I can top that." Said Muriel, still laughing "and besides the fete is closing shortly. Thank you both so much for one of the nicest, funnest and exciting days I've ever had. I love you both." We all welled up and came in for a big hug, a family hug.

Postscript: You'll be glad to know that bookings rocketed and the camp went from strength to strength, generating more stories.

Biggalute
Biggalute
244 Followers