Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 02

Story Info
Dave helplessly watches his wife and daughter get seduced.
3.7k words
4.12
81.9k
80

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrifter
Mrifter
283 Followers

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART 1 please go back and do so. Thank you.

CHAPTER 2

Mike came out of the bedroom. He was fully dressed, with a smile on his face. He immediately saw Kendal and motioned towards her. "You must be Kendal!" he said, moving over to her and kissing her hand. "You look like a spitting image of your mother! So beautiful. You're like a younger twin sister."

Kendal giggled. Dave noticed her face instantly become red. "My mom has told me all about you, and I love your work!" Kendal responded with excitement clear in her voice.

"One of my friends, Kira, actually did a photoshoot with you!"

"Oh I remember Kira. We did a bikini shoot together. She's very beautiful. You know how to pick your friends" Mike kidded with Kendal.

Just as Kendal was about to respond they were interrupted by one of Kendal's friends. A friend who Dave had found particularly attractive. She was fit, blonde, and had a tight figure. Although Dave knew his stepdaughter was known as the hottest girl in the school, he knew her friend, Emily, would likely be the close second. Similar to Kendal, Emily had a tiny frame. She was wearing a tiny black bikini, which didn't leave much for the imagination. Dave immediately recognized her as Kendal's best friend, Emily. A girl who he had probably fantasized at least a dozen times about.

"Oh hi Emily!" Dave said. His voice now returning to normal.

"Hi Dave!" Emily responded, smiling back at him. A smile that melted Dave's heart.

Kendal introduced her friend to Mike and let him know they were getting ready to have a dip in the pool.

Dave immediately noticed that Emily and Mike's eyes locked on each other. Each of them studying each others toned, fit bodies; however, before long his thoughts were interrupted by his daughter's high pitch shriek.

"Oh my god mom! Where did you get that cute one piece!!!?" she excitedly exclaimed.

Dave watched as his fiancé appeared from the hallway in a tiny black one piece. Something that he had definitely never seen before. Mia had an amazing glow, that made her look even younger than normal. As she walked towards the group Dave felt proud to have such a beautiful partner. It wasn't until Mia did a little spin for the group, in attempt to show off her one-piece, that Dave realized the back side of the bathing suit was very cheeky, leaving his fiancé's ass cheeks completely exposed. Mia paused briefly as her back faced them and playfully wiggled her ass. Dave immediately felt himself getting hard, noticing how hot Mia was. The swimsuit had a thong cut and exposed back, the front had two straps going up the top, just covering the front of Mia's small perky tits. The swimsuit left both ample cleavage and side boob exposed. Even though it was black, Dave could still easily see her nipples poking through the super thin material that is was made out of.

Emotions aside, it dawned on Dave that he had never seen his fiancé in anything so sexy, lingere included. Not to mention, the thought of her wearing it in front of other people, only turned him on more. Dave studied how the one-piece hugged her tight petite body, pulling gently around her pubic area, displaying her nicely shaped labia.

"Wow Kendal! Your mom is SOO HOT!" chimed in Emily.

"Tell me about it!" replied Kendal, "Mom, where did you get that? You look so freakin' good!"

"I'm assuming you met Mike" said Mia, excitedly to the girls. Well, he is my boss and he is a photographer and owns a bikini line, so he gave me these!"

The girls glanced over at Mike, who had a handsome smile on his face.

"Oh my god! Can I get one!!?" Kendal cried out to Mike. Half kidding, half being serious.

"Now, now. Use your manners Kendal--" Mia responded before being interrupted by Mike.

"If It's okay with your mom, then I can definitely get you into something." Mike said, still smiling.

"Okay fine!" Mia replied. "But only two. One bikini, and one one-piece, nothing else"

"Thanks Mom! Thanks Mike!" Kendal said, with a perfected sad puppy eyes.

"Alright, I better fly!" Mike said.

"Okay, well thanks for coming over!" Mia responded, hugging Mike. I can't wait for you to come back and check out us girls in your new swimsuit sets!"

"Ya, that sounds good. I'll be back for sure. In the meantime, I'll send over a package for you" Mike said as he gathered his stuff and headed for the door.

"I can't wait!" Mia said.

"I can't wait for you to cum either!" Kendal playfully responded.

"Ya, all the girls want you to come!" Emily added in. Giggling at the sexual inuendo.

"Well. My tiniest bikini's were made specifically to showcase gorgeous girls such as yourselves!" Mike said, making his way towards the front door. "Alright, it was nice meeting you ladies." He continued as he began to open the front door.

The girls smiled and said bye as they headed out towards the pool. Dave watched as they ran after one other. He could hear their giggling as Emily jumped in first.

Before the girls had even made it out the door, Mia rushed over to Mike and shared a long sensual kiss with him. As Mia kissed Mike, her hand on his semi-erect pant bulge. Dave watched helplessly as they exchanged tongues, with Mia whispering up to Mike "I love my new one piece!" Followed by Mike responding, "Don't worry, I'll get you and Kendal into some nice little bikini's for next time I'm here! I can't wait to get that girl of yours, in one of my skimpiest little bikinis!"

"Oh calm down!" kidded Mia. "Besides, she's much too young for you."

Before he had a chance to react, Mia fell to her knees, quickly pulling down Mike's shorts and pulling out his large cock. Mike grabbed the back of her head. "That a girl!" he told her as she began to suck his cock.

From his vantage point, Dave could see the girls swimming in the pool at the same time as Mia going down on Mike.

"Okay baby. I gotta go." Mike said after 2 or 3 minutes.

Mia gave Mike's cock a few more kisses and his balls one final rub before getting up, turning around and shaking her ass at him. As she turned, he gave her ass a hard slap, one that would be sure to leave an imprint. As she proceeded to join the girls in the pool, she yelled back at Mike "Can't wait until next time! Have a good night!"

"Until next time!" Mike responded before turning to Dave "Cya later buddy!" He said, patting Dave on the shoulder before finally closing the door behind him.

Dave couldn't say much. He stood there, alone in the foray, for roughly ten minutes, while the girls played outside in the pool.

He couldn't face his fiancé over the course of the evening. Evening turned to night and the friction in the air didn't subside. Finally, as they were laying in bed getting ready to sleep Dave asked Mia why she acted so different with Mike. He wanted to know the reason that he had never seen that side of her. Mia explained to Dave that she had always had a strong attraction to powerful men, both financially and physically. He had always liked the bad boy look and even though she was glad Dave didn't have any, the fact that Mike was covered in tattoos, turned her on even more. She also explained that, while she loved Dave, she needed a man to dominate her, and Dave was simply not that man. This was something she needed to be happy in life. She felt that the lack of good sex was driving a wedge in their relationship and, if anything, this would only bring them together closer. She told Dave she was afraid their relationship wouldn't last if she didn't get to enjoy the experience with another man.

Reluctantly, Dave agreed that Mia could continue to see Mike; however, he told her that the phase needed to end for him to ultimately be happy. He wasn't happy watching his fiancé doing things with a stranger that she wouldn't even do for him; however, on the flip side, he wanted his marriage to work.

Dave also brought up his concern with Mike getting Kendal a skimpy bikini. Initially he thought Mia would agree with him on the topic. When he brought it up, he was shocked that she disagreed, objecting to him, that "all girls her age are wearing these bikinis now" and the Dave needed to "grow up and get with the times... she is old enough to make these decisions for herself." Dave knew that Mia's reasoning was very different compared to their previous conversations around Kendal. Dave couldn't help but think that Mike had something to do with it.

A few days went by. Dave and Mia were cooking dinner when the doorbell rang. Dave went to the door to find a package sitting there. The package was in a large non-descript box and was labeled to "TO: The sexiest mom & daughter combo out there. I'm so excited to showcase you both in some of my newest designs! Mia, please open this in your own privacy. - Mike"

Mia, who had followed Dave to the front door, quickly grabbed the package out of Dave's hands and excitedly began to open it up. Once opened, it revealed several smaller packages, all wrapped with bows and tags. The pair returned to the kitchen, where a neglected pan continued to fry some already overcooked food. Dave turned down the stove element then turned to Mia, who now had the box on their breakfast nook. Which lay on the other side of the kitchen.

Mia grabbed the first box and opened it up. Dave watched from beside her as she pulled out the gift inside. She pulled out a small chapter book. The titled revealed the intention as she read it out loud "52 Ways to Serve your Master: Submission, vulnerability, and obedience"

"Oooh I can't wait to read this! I'm so excited!" Mia said aloud to herself.

She cast the first small box aside and grabbed the next box. As she had previously done, she ripped it open. Inside the box was a small diamond butt plug. Dave watched Mia study it closely before grabbing a hand-written note, which was attached to the box. Mia read the note aloud; however, mostly to herself. Regardless, Dave listened intently. "I expect you to wear this once you get it. It will be uncomfortable at first, but you will get used to wearing it. Wear it to sleep, wear it to work, and soon, your as will be able to take all of my dick." Mia looked over at Dave, half perplexed. With a smile on her face, she let out a small giggle. "Oh my god! I can't believe I have to wear this." She said playfully. Again, more directed at herself than Dave.

"No way! You're not actually going to do that!" Dave responded. The frustration was apparent in his voice.

"Of course I will. Mike said I have to. I want to make him happy, and to be honest, even though it hurt so much, I really want to please him.. and enjoy it too." Mia responded in a very blunt tone.

Dave took another emotional hit from Mia's too-honest response. He actually had a hard time believing that his fiancé was telling him that she liked when another man fucked her in the ass. Something that he had never experienced in his life. Dave knew fighting Mia about this would be useless in the moment. Instead, he watched silently as Mia started opening the last box.

The last box inside the package was slightly larger. Mia began to open it up. That's when Dave gasped out loud. He watched as Mia pulled out not one, but TWO massive realistic black dildos. Wrapped around each dildo was a bikini. There were multiple hand-written tags attached to the dildos as well as the tiny swimsuits. The only item in the box without a tag, was a baby pink one-piece swimsuit, which was sitting at the bottom of the box.

Mia placed the dildos down on the table. As one suctioned to the table, Dave realized how realistic it actually really looked; thick, veiny, and dark chocolate in colour. Including the base, it stood roughly a 12 inches high.

Mia pulled the bikini off and held it up for a quick second. Dave didn't have a chance to look at it for long before Mia read the tag. He only noticed that it was bright red and was super skimpy and thin. Mia began to read the tag out loud, "The next time I see you outside of work, I hope to see you in my design! My gift to you. Extra Small." Mia put the bikini back around the dildo and pulled the other bikini off of the other identical dildo, which was standing upright next to the other one. From what Dave could see, this bikini, although black in colour, was identical to the red one. She also pulled the pink one-piece out of the box and began to read the tag on the remaining black bikini, "Kendal: you are the spitting image of your mother; only younger and, somehow, even smaller. Here is your custom-made XXS Bikini. Like mother, like daughter: A couple of beautiful women wearing sexy, swimwear. I hope you like them!

PS I would love to host you for a private shoot, Kendal. I have various pieces that I think would fit your slim, petite body perfectly. I look forward to capturing your beauty."

If we wasn't already, Dave was beginning to feel extremely uncomfortable. He really hoped his daughter did not want to dress in such revealing clothes. As he looked over all the items that Mike had bought for Mia, his feeling of disgust was interrupted by anxiety as he picked up something that neither of them had previously noticed. A small card from inside the box. Mia, who was preoccupied with the big black dildos didn't notice Dave as he opened the card. As Dave opened the card, a small dainty gold anklet fell out.

"Mia,

You are an absolutely beautiful woman. One who deserves the utmost respect. I see you as a successful, smart businesswoman and I will treat you as one. I hope you enjoy the gifts. They do not have any caveats that come with them.; however, the gold anklet that accompanies this note is a different story.

You have a choice. Should you not wear the anklet, we will continue to carry on our professional business relationship as if nothing happened.

If you choose to wear the anklet, we will continue to have a meaningful business relationship; however, we will also have a much more dynamic relationship. You will be my submissive. You will do and say as I ask. I will never hurt you; however, I will dominate you. I will spoil you with gifts; but I will be expecting my own personal sex slave in return."

You are exactly what I need. I do not want to impact your relationship with your husband, only add to it.

I hope yesterday was as good for you as it was for me.

P.S. I hope to see you at work in your anklet. If you do choose to be my slave. I want you to practice sucking one of those big black dildos while you have your ass plugged and the other dildo deep in that beautiful pink pussy of yours. I want to share you with Dan.. because two is better than one!

Sincerely,

M ;)"

The second Dave finished reading, Mia snatched the card from him. She picked up the anklet and studied it before placing it in a small drawer in the kitchen. A drawer that they had often hid money in, among other miscellaneous objects. Dave carefully studying her every move, his eyes never leaving the anklet.

"You're not going to wear that!?" Dave exclaimed, almost irate at this point.

"Of course not!" Mia shot back, quick to defend herself.

"And I don't think our daughter, or you, for that matter, should be wearing these skimpy fucking clothes!" Dave said, beginning to raise his voice. Clearly frustrated with his loss of control. "and there is no way Mike is going to host a "private shoot" with our teenaged daughter!" Dave yelled, using air quotes as he mentioned the shoot. Somehow insinuating that Mike wanted more than just a shoot with Kendal.

"First of all! You're a fucking asshole!" Mia angrily yelled back. "and second, you don't get a say what Kendal, or me for that fact, get to wear or do! This could potentially be an amazing opportunity for her!"

Just as Mia said Kendal's name, Dave heard the front door open and what sounded like Kendal getting home. Likely from a friend's house, who she had been visiting after school.

Mia quickly re-boxed the items that were still out and threw the packages into a bag, just as Kendal walked into the kitchen.

"Hi mom, hi dad!" Kendal exclaimed in her usual bubbly tone.

"Hi Kendal" Mia responded. Dave, who was still too upset to hide the anger in his voice didn't respond.

"Look what I've got!!" Mia said. Displaying the bikini in one hand and the one piece in another.

"OH MY GOD MOM!" Kendal yelled, grabbing both bathing suits out of her mom's hands.

Kendal began to read the tag, which was still attached to her bikini, out loud.

"Kendal" she giggled. "You're the spitting image of your mother" she continued, mumbling the rest until she began to slowly get louder "here custom-made XXS Bikini! Like mother! Like daughter!" She stopped for a second and looked up at her mom before, once again, continuing "Sexy girls wearing sexy swimwear! I hope you like them!" She finally finished before immediately responding "I freaking love them!" followed by "So cute that he called me sexy!" she blushed.

"Keep reading!" urged Mia.

"I would love to host you for a private SHOOT KENDAL!!!..." Oh my god! Mom! "..... I have various pieces that I think would fit your slim, petite body perfectly. I look forward to capturing your beauty!!!" Kendal looked up excitedly, as she finished the note.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to impress him mommy!!!!" Kendal said excitedly to her mom, who was smiling equally in unison. "Let's get in our matching bikinis!" Kendal said, looking over at Mia in anticipation. "Okay!" Mia immediately responded. Kendal then ran out the room towards her bedroom, clutching the swimsuits in her hand.

Mia began to quickly strip, right in the kitchen. Dave couldn't believe how brazen his fiancé, who was once so shy, was being right now. Before long she was in her underwear and bra and was about to pull them off when Kendal called from her bedroom, "MOM!" Mia ran into Kendal's room, leaving Dave alone with his thoughts. He was hopeful that maybe the bikini was too skimpy for her, and she was going to ask her mom if it was okay if she didn't wear it.

Dave walked towards the door. He approached the door but kept a good distance. Making sure to know his fiancé that he was outside but not to intrude on a possible mother/daughter talk.

As he approached the door, he spotted Mia, who turned to him and simply said, "It's okay Dave. Girl stuff. We're going to go for a mother and daughter Brazilian Wax!" Mia said. Clearly trying to make an event out of it.

Dave, already at an all time low, couldn't believe it. His daughter was fine with the bikini but just didn't want to have hair... in places. Dave thought, realizing at the end of his thought how disturbing it was to think about his step-daughter's pubic hair.

After a brief second of silence Dave responded "Okay. I'm going to go for a walk." And then he abruptly turned and headed out the door with a plan to collect his thoughts. He abruptly left the house, heading in no particular direction. Often, the three of them would go for a walk around the neighbourhood. He knew this was not going to be one of those, as he veered out of the subdivision and down towards the city.

Dave was still seething with anger hours later. Not only had this man cuckolded him, now he was gifting very sexual things to both his fiancé and their daughter. Despite all the anger he felt, a little part of him hoped that this is what Mia and him needed to help spice up their sex life. Dave also remembered Mike's reference to "Dan" in the letter, which upset him at first, until he realized that Mike, who kept calling him "Dan", was looking to have a threesome with Mia and him. While he knew he could never fill Mike's place, he was relieved to finally be a part of the action. He now knew Mia was a sexual deviant. He just wanted Mia to share that with him as well.

Dave walked further that evening than he had in a long time, processing the new complexities of his relationship. It wasn't until he had walked for almost two hours before he realized that he hadn't eaten dinner and decided to turn back.

Mrifter
Mrifter
283 Followers
12