All Comments on 'Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 02'

by Mrifter

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Instead of taking long walks and tolerating complete disrespect, Dave needs to kick Mia to the curb, send her packing to Mike. I'm sure he'll use her and throw her away when he's done then she can figure out how to take care of herself and her daughter on her own. Not sure why some women are so stupid and so many men put up with it.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

If your intention was to picture the worst piece-of-crap, weak, pathetic male, then well done. You succeeded. Obviously there is no way a "normal" male would put up with this ridiculous situation. Frankly he should have moved out as soon as his slut GF had her fuck fest with her boss. Why dickhead Dave didn't pull out a gun and shoot the fucker is beyond me. Whole thing is just ridiculous but the writer seems to get off on it. So whatever tickles his fancy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The usual racist crap, plus total lies and bullshit about nonexistent BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start. Hope you continue this storyline for more than just a few chapters. Don't make Dave a wimp. Have him fight for her or give him an older woman to make her jealous. So many possibilities or should I day scenarios. Can't wait. As far as Kendal goes are she and Emily just friends or...?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dave is so weak. I can't wait until Kendal does a shoot with Mike. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy. My wife melts when an aggressive guy hits on her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot!. Looking forward to reading about Mike turning Kendal into a fuck toy, just like he did her mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The title said everyrhing already so, why the need of tell anything? Unless there is plot twist in the end, i don't feel like much to reas this, I hope this end with useless Dave man-up or something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please stop rubberstamping the same old stupid stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Love the size difference and the fact he is so effortlessly dominant. Both of my wives woves were sub 5' and i loved watching them with tall dominent men. Cannot wait to read what he does to Kendal!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

She has an adult daughter and yet this middle aged mom acts like a lovestruck teenager and Dave is a middle aged man behaving like a little boy?!?

The fuck is wrong with you dude.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please please please keep going. I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He will use them, abuse them, and spit them out. Meanwhile, Dave will be left to clean up (maybe even literally).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoy it. Hope to see Dave get further sidelined and emasculated. Really love it when a wife demotes her hubby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Definitely keep the story going I want Dave to be use like a filthy little slut just like his family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So hot. I picture Mike as that fully tattooed guy from Blacked and Mia as an Elsa Jean!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was quite amused when Mike said to the white daughter, 'you look like a younger twin sister'.

Anyway hopefully she's going to get some of Mikes' BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, another great setup to blacking Mia and her daughter. Emily will probably be turned black as well. Dave will be regulated to staying at home while his soon-to-be-wife (?) and daughter (?) will be enjoying the lustful embraces of black guys. I can see them at Gentlemens clubs on leashes as Mike displays them. Maybe Mike even pimps them out from time to time at Black Fraternities or biker clubs. The options are endless. I am unsure how the Mia daughter is thought to be Dave's? Oh well, all good.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumb bastard for tolerating that bullshit. Dumbass Moron.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous