Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he realized what he was doing and began to leave the room. Suddenly, he stepped on something soft and slippery laying on the floor. Scared the sound would wake up the girls, he glanced over at the bed before looking down to see what he tripped on. He bent down and picked up the object before realizing it was a thick dildo. Not surprised to see it was a realistic black one, identical to the two his fiancé now owned.

He looked over at Emily, who was still laying, with her ass and pussy spread to him. Without thinking, he pushed the head of the dildo, up against Emily's labia. As the silicon head spread her pussy lips, her hips began to move. She let out a small moan. Without thinking twice, Dave applied pressure to the dildo, which eventually started to slide into Emily's wet pussy. Her moans turned into whimpers as Dave penetrated her pink pussy, her body began pulsating as Dave moved the girthy dildo in and out of her pink pussy. Soon he had the entire length of the black veiny dildo into the teen. While he realized what he was doing was wrong, Dave was afraid to stop, as Emily may realize the situation. Suddenly, Emily spoke. Shocking Dave with her words, "Mmm.. Mike, give me your big black cock. Take my teen pussy!" The name at the end stung Dave. Instantly it became clear that the men had been in this room, watching porn and likely having sex with the girls. Suddenly Emily turned, instantly causing the big black dildo to come out, all while trying to place her lips around it.

As soon as her lips enclosed around the tip of the dildo, she realized the feeling wasn't quite right and opened her eyes, looking right up at Dave.

"Oh my god! What the fuck are you doing!?" she yelled at him, tears starting to well in her eyes. He looked down, to see a wide-eyed Emily looking back up at him.

As Emily began to get under the covers, they both realized that Dave was still holding the Dildo.

"I was turning off the TV, it was loud!" Dave defended himself, by telling half-truths.

"You should leave, before Kendal wakes up." Emily said, still with a shakiness in her voice.

He dropped the dildo back on the ground and made his way out the door, feeling startled from the encounter.

He quickly escaped the room and made his way back to the bed, climbing under the covers with his lover, who was now the least of his worries. He grimaced as Mia's ass, touched his thighs and he could feel her ass, although now dry, were still covered in cum.

Dave fell asleep exhausted, with the realization that not only had his true love been dominated by two hung black men, but that their daughter and her friend were likely gangbanged by the same men and their two sons.

Still feeling completely exhausted, Dave woke up the next morning. He immediately knew he had slept in later than usual. He rolled over to see that the other side of the bed was empty. In the place of Mia, however, was a small, yellow, post-it note which read:

Took the girls for a workout. We are going to work out with Mike and the guys. Strictly business. PS I'm so sorry, but can you wash the sheets.

Luv Mia!.

12