Dave's Backdoor Cleaning Services

Story Info
Beth's rear end gets a clean up.
2.4k words
4.47
9.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nylonz
nylonz
18 Followers

"Dave's Back Door Cleaning Services." Read the ad on the local dating app

"Leave your number to book an appointment."

That was it, there was no more info. I was intrigued, I'd had a bit of back door action and enjoyed it, but Dave seemed to be offering something a little different here, maybe the reviews would shed some light. My jaw dropped as I read, there were well over one hundred reviews and every one had five stars. With nothing to lose, I tapped in my number, stuffed my phone in my pocket and left for work.

My name is Beth and I'm 24 years old. My 36D breasts and generous hips combined with my slim waist, gives me a lovely curvy figure. I like to think I have a pretty face, my blonde hair reaches halfway down my back and I just want some excitement in my life. I've had a few boyfriends over the years, some good, some bad, but all of them wanting the same thing; a blowjob and straight sex followed by rolling off me and falling asleep. I was fucking desperate for something different, something exciting and was hoping Dave would be able to provide it.

That evening my phone vibrated as a message came through, it was Dave confirming my appointment. My eyes widened as I read his instructions on how to prepare for his back door cleaning. He would meet me tomorrow evening in The Daily Grind coffee bar and I could bring a friend if I wanted. Even though his preparation measures were slightly unusual, I decided there and then I'd meet Dave. He sounded to the point, his services were offered free of charge and even if we didn't hit it off I'd have an hour or so chatting with someone different.

The next morning I made my preparations according to Dave's instructions and left my house for work. I couldn't concentrate on anything and hardly a moment went by where I wasn't thinking about him or what would happen that evening. I felt like a teenager who was going to their first ever concert and conscious that I was constantly checking the time on my watch. After what seemed like an eternity, 7pm finally arrived and it was time to head to the coffee shop. I wore my hair down, a crop top through which the contours of my nipples were just visible, a flower print miniskirt was just managing to contain my peachy bum and my 4" pink heels were doing their job of making my hips wiggle sexily as I walked.

With butterflies in my tummy, I opened the coffee shop door and saw Dave. As arranged, he had a large cafeteria and two mugs on the table in front of him. He was about 30, clean shaven, slim, dressed casual in jeans and a T-shirt. He looked up at me with sapphire blue eyes and smiled.

"Hi Beth." He greeted me in a refreshing tone. "Please join me."

"Hi Dave." I replied as I sat and watched him pour the coffee into our mugs.

"You look nice." He said, smiling again. "Sugar?" Dave's smile was gorgeous and his nice, calm manner relaxed me.

"No thanks, I'm sweet enough thanks Dave" I giggled, gazing into his eyes.

Dave smiled, his eyes shimmering. "I just want you to know that there will be no charge for tonight's service, if you want a friend to be present or close-by, that's fine and if you change your mind at any time that's totally ok too."

I had thought of asking a friend around to stay in my spare room just in case things got a bit out of hand, but everything seemed to check out with Dave and I felt at ease, enjoying his company. While we sipped our coffee he explained that his cleaning services were in high demand but a short notice cancellation allowed him to squeeze me into his busy schedule.

Once we had finished, we headed to my house and chatted as we walked, Dave was pleasant and easy going unlike most of the guys I'd dated recently. When we got to my place, I unlocked and opened my front door, showed Dave into the living room and asked what I should do. Dave explained that most of his customers had the best experience when they were on their knees facing away from him as this gave him the best access to do his job. Hoping Dave hadn't noticed the lump that had just formed in my throat, I remembered his five star reviews and nodded slowly. He calmly tapped the sturdy coffee table in the middle of the room saying it would be ideal, so I kicked my heels off and feeling slightly embarrassed mounted the table. Once I was on all fours, Dave quietly asked me to lift my skirt up and I obliged by grasping the hem and pulling it up my thighs. It stopped momentarily as the fabric stretched its way over my plump hips, but with a little wriggle, it popped up and over my quivering ass cheeks, giving Dave a grandstand view of my rear.

I could hear Dave moving into position behind me, he gently rested his hands on my calves and began sniffing my panties. I could hear him taking deep breaths as he investigated my underwear filling his lungs with my scent. My body tingled as he sniffed, I was really enjoying the attention Dave was giving my rear and I could feel my pussy starting to moisten. After a few minutes he started moving his nose up and down my crotch, starting at my clit and finishing halfway up my ass crack. He lightly traced his nose along the flimsy material covering the most sensitive areas of my body, sniffing my aroma as he did so. The tip of his nose skimmed the pungent cotton covering my pussy lips "That feels lovely, don't stop." I moaned. I'm not sure it was Dave's intent but this was really turning me on and I let out a little whimper as my entire body shivered in sheer bliss.

Dave's slow, delicate movements were causing a generous amount of sticky juice to trickle past my lips and moisten my gusset. Dave stifled a moan as he noticed this and hovered his nose over the stain inhaling my scent and I felt my gusset getting pulled away from my soaked slit as Dave drew the sodden material into his mouth. A soft burbling sound danced in my ears as Dave sucked on the soiled cotton causing my panties to tighten across my clit. "Fucking hell Dave that's, oh fuck. Fucking hell."

Dave lifted his hands off my calves, dragged his fingertips slowly up my thighs and hips before resting them on my waist. He gently rolled his fingers inside the elastic of my panties and asked "Can I?" I was more than ready to have my panties pulled down and let Dave have full access to my warm, sensitive holes.

"You can do whatever the fuck you want Dave." I replied and meant it. With a feather-light touch Dave slipped my panties over my butt and down my thighs and I lifted a knee so he could slide them off my legs.

"They're fine just here." Dave remarked, leaving them stretched wide open between my thighs. I felt both vulnerable and sexy as my damp pussy and little pink starfish were now on full display.

Dave could now see the inside of my panty gusset and I thought back to his text. His brief was for me to put a fresh pair of white cotton panties on this morning and regardless of my activities, leave them on all day and for tonight's date. I did this, but the two times I had gone for a pee I purposely didn't wipe and a few drops of pee had soaked into my gusset. At the time, I thought this would be a fun thing to do, not expecting that things would go quite the way they had, but right now I was regretting my playfulness as the pungent yellow stains on my gusset were clearly visible. My feeling of being sexy turned to one of embarrassment, I'd probably gone too far and Dave would get up and leave. My heart sank.

"Perfect." Muttered Dave as he took in the view and I breathed a sigh of relief. I heard him reposition once more and felt his hands softly take hold of my ass cheeks, using his thumbs he pulled them apart slightly, making me gasp and a second later I felt the tip of his tongue probing my butt hole. I moaned and then moaned again as I felt him taste me.

"Oh fuck Dave. That's it. Lick it. Lick me." I threw my head back, lowered my tummy and raised my plump butt to allow Dave the best access possible to my pulsing hole. "Oh fuck Dave, yes." My voice teetered as Dave began using the entire upper surface of his tongue to clean my little starfish as it swept from my perineum to the top of my ass crack.

Using my core muscles, I forced my butt hole to open up in time with Dave's tongue passing over it, allowing him to stimulate the inner, more sensitive parts of my sphincter. Dave was quick to respond to my needs by making the tip of his tongue go rigid before dipping it into my winking hole. With each pulse his tongue was sliding deeper inside me, I've been rimmed a few times and really enjoyed it, but this was in a different league. I moaned in delight as Dave's tongue massaged my butt hole, enjoying my flavour.

After an incredible ten minutes of having my back door cleaned, Dave slowly withdrew his tongue and without delay took my swollen pussy lips into his mouth and began sucking on them. He teased and flicked them with his tongue, sucked on them and lapped at my throbbing lips. My knees felt close to buckling as he sucked powerfully, drawing out my juices, swirling them around his mouth and enjoying the savoury tang. "Oh fuck Dave." I panted, "Yes Dave, don't stop, ughh. Oh fuck." Dave parted my blood engorged lips with the tip of his tongue and slid it inside me, stretching them apart searching for more juices and upon finding the succulent reward his tongue was withdrawn back into his mouth for my wetness to be tasted, enjoyed and swallowed.

My knees were trembling as I hissed "Fuck Dave, I'm gonnna cum if you, Dave, I'm." Dave stopped licking and I immediately regretted opening my mouth, why did I say anything, I was about to cum my brains out and I had cut it short. But Dave knew what to do and I felt him change position for what would be the final time. With the utmost precision, the tip of Dave's tongue grazed over my pee hole making me shudder, his tongue probed and tasted it before sweeping it back and forth over the tiny opening, eagerly mopping up my salty residue.

Once Dave was satisfied that my pee hole was clean he began licking and teasing my clit. Oh, fuck this was it and and I moaned in delight as he sucked, nibbled and flicked it mercilessly with his incredible tongue. "Don't stop, please. Please don't, stop. I'm, ahhh. Dave."

His mouth had now formed a seal over my entire pussy as he licked, forcing him to breathe through his nose which was now back in contact with my butt hole, I could hear and feel him sniffing me again. "Oh, Dave, oh fuck, Dave fucking lick it, fucking lick me." Everything back there was getting attended to and I shrieked in delight as every muscle in my body went into spasm. The coffee table shook as if it was having its own mini earthquake and my world went dark and silent.

"Beth." Whispered Dave "Beth, are you ok?"

"Urghh." I slurred. "Umnnnn." I somehow managed to crawl off the coffee table looking rather dishevelled. My blonde hair was a tangled mess, my top had ridden up over my breasts and my skirt was wrapped around my tummy. As I stood up my panties slid down my legs before coming to rest on my ankles. Fuck, what must I have looked like. I gazed at Dave, blinked and sat down. "That was fucking amazing Dave." I still felt dizzy due to the intensity of my orgasm. "Absolutely fucking orgasmic."

"Glad to be of service." Said Dave with a smile, his blue eyes still shimmering. "Shall I get you some water?"

I shook my head. "Thanks, I'll be fine." I answered, "It's just that was so intense." I bent over to pull my panties up.

"Can I have those?" Asked Dave slightly awkwardly.

"Of course you can." I smiled as we looked down at them, I was honoured that he wanted such a sensual reminder of our evening. Dave held my hand to balance me as I carefully stepped out of my panties, folded them into a neat triangle and handed the damp, soiled bundle to him.

"Thanks Beth." Dave said pleasantly, slipping them into his trouser pocket "I'll take good care of them."

I checked myself. "Dave." I said urgently, suddenly remembering what he'd just done for me. "Would you like a blow job, or we can jump into bed, or."

Dave shook his head. "Thank you, but my work here is done."

"Well a beer then, or a coffee." I realised I wanted him to stay awhile.

"Actually." Dave started. "There is one thing you could do for me."

"Name it." I said. "Anything." I would have done whatever he asked, I mean how would anything compare to this evening ever again.

"You could give me a five-star review." He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Five-star." I giggled. "How about five hundred fucking stars."

Dave chuckled. "Thanks. I should really get going now though." He headed to the door.

"Can we do this again?" I said and then realised I sounded a bit needy.

"I'm fully booked for the next few months, Sorry."

"I bet you are." I giggled again, secretly I was heartbroken that he was leaving and took my time opening the door for him.

Dave gave me the gentlest of hugs and kissed me softly on the cheek. I could smell my scent on his face and closed my eyes as I inhaled my own ass and pussy aromas.

"Take care Beth." he whispered and headed up the street.

As Dave walked away I grabbed my phone and opened the dating app, selected Dave's profile and clicked on the review member button. I tapped the five-star option which opened up a text box, I tapped in one word - Orgasmic!

nylonz
nylonz
18 Followers