Dave's Delight

Story Info
Sex Club MMMF.
1.2k words
4.52
10.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monno11
monno11
13 Followers

Dave, Alissa, and I formed a sexually-charged trio. I had met the two of them online when they posted an ad looking for a hung bi male to join their play. Since then, we had developed incredible sexual chemistry and lived out all our fantasies, whether mm, mmf, dogging, pegging, you name it. Dave and Alissa had dated for three years and were a perfect couple, with Dave taking the submissive role in their, and our, sexual adventures.

Wanting to up the ante, Alissa suggested we visit a sex club. Dave and I readily agreed, and the three of us met, paying our entry fee and heading to one of the back rooms at a nearby club. The dimly-lit room, red lights, and TV screens playing porn created quite an environment. Placing a sheet over the bed, we undressed and laid down. With Alissa between Dave and I, our naked bodies rubbing together, Alissa started making out with Dave while playing with my cock and balls. After a few minutes Dave and I were both hard, with Alissa stroking our cocks, still wedged between us.

Movement coming from a glory hole in the corner of the room drew our attention. A thick, coke-can sized cock pushed through the flaps, projecting out horizontally from the wall. Dave got up, walked to the corner and squatted in front of the hole, admiring the cock and stroking himself.

"You take care of that baby," Alissa invited, prompting Dave to palm the cock in his hand and begin short strokes. His pace quickened, sliding up and down the man's shaft, pausing only to squeeze the base.

"I'm not even sure I can fit this thing but I want to try," Dave said with a smirk. He widened his jaw, almost unlocking it, and moved his face forwards to swallow the cock head. He took more and more in his mouth, slowly bobbing back and forth, giving Alissa and I an incredibly hot view.

Alissa stood up, tugging at my cock, leading me to the hole and Dave's vigorous movements with my cock in her hand.

I hadn't appreciated the size of the cock from afar. Dave's mouth was completely full, his cheeks expanding as he took the swollen member in his mouth. His cheeks expanded and contracted in tune with the man's short thrusts, filling Dave's mouth and leaving him gaping for more. Snot ran from Dave's nose, the gleaming cock pushing in and out of his mouth lubed by an incredible amount of saliva. Dave alternated between snorting, smiling, and gasping for air; he was being face fucked but clearly enjoying the experience.

Alissa gripped the back of Dave's head, pushing his mouth further onto the cock while continuing to stroke my rock hard shaft. "That's it baby, take him fully in your mouth, show him what a good cock slut you are."

"My boyfriend loves your fat cock," Alissa practically yelled into the opening, "you're making us so fucking horny."

Loud sucking and gulping sounds emanated from Dave as the cock filled every nook and cranny of his gaping, slobbering wet mouth. I leaned in and placed my bright red shaft on Dave's shoulder. He looked like a total slut, bobbing back and forth on a gigantic cock while my penis rested on his body. Dave truly was cockslut and loved being submissive to men, much less two men. Alissa loved it too.

"Do you want to come in and get a more personal experience?" Alissa asked through the hole. An affirmative grunt confirmed the man's interest. "Okay, we are in room 4, please come in."

A few seconds later our guest knocked and Alissa let him in with a friendly greeting: "You have such a nice cock. We were all pretty amazed. Did you enjoy my boyfriend's handiwork?"

Our guest, a medium build, 30-something man with short-cropped hair was obviously surprised to see three of us in the room but regained his composure and complemented Dave. "He was so good. I was getting so deep into his throat. Stopped myself from coming several times."

"Thanks" Dave replied, starting to undo our guest's pants. "Definitely want you to come in my mouth though. Love having my lips wrapped around your gigantic dick."

"Please get on the bed," Alissa invited. Our guest complied, laying spread eagle, his fat cock standing directly upward.

Now directing the scene, Alissa stated to no one in particular: "We like spit roasting and want to start with that. Dave, start sucking that fat cock."

Dave hopped onto the bed and crawled towards our guest, whose back now rested against the headboard. Dave eagerly palmed the man's dick, admiring its size, before swallowing his gigantic head. He pushed downwards, taking most of the shaft in his mouth before withdrawing for air, a process he repeated over and over. Saliva and pre-cum fell from Dave's mouth onto our guest's waist and balls.

It was now my turn. Positioning on my knees behind Dave, I applied lube to my rock hard shaft and rubbed a small portion around Dave's tight hole. As Alissa looked on, nodding with approval, I slowly pressed my head against his hole, ever so slightly easing in. Dave's ass shifted from side to side, sensing the pressure of my cock head, and slowly back, a sign that he was prepped and ready for entry.

As Dave continued to eagerly suck our guest's cock, I grabbed his right hip and pressed further and further into his asshole. Dave winced and shuddered, but this motivated me to push even deeper; soon my entire shaft was wedged into Dave's incredibly tight hole. It was a perfect fit, like a vacuum, and I began to slowly stroke and pound him.

"That's my ass slut," Alissa murmured, "you've got two cocks in you right now. Your ass and mouth are gonna be full of cum. You're getting owned by two men." She slapped Dave's ass several times, looking at me and smiling after each slap.

Our guest began to writhe and shift, a sure sign that Dave was doing a good job. "I'm gonna cum" he panted.

"Fill his mouth" Alissa replied, pushing Dave's head vigorously downwards. I timed my strokes to coincide with these movements, angling to penetrate every corner of Dave's ass.

Letting out a massive groan, our guest's body shook and fell limp. Dave's head momentarily jerked back, struggling to take what appeared to be a truly massive load. Dave coughed and gagged, his airways blocked by multiple ropes of semen. When he withdrew from the cock I saw strands of saliva and cum stretching between his open mouth and the glistening cock he had just blown.

"Fuck yeah baby," Alissa yelled, "Huge load into your mouth." Dave leaned over, exasperated, his head resting next to our guest's still hard cock.

This image put me over the edge. Dave's submission to two cocks, Alissa's excitement, the tightness of Dave's hole, and my rapidly quickening thrusts coalesced to produce an orgasm that made me see stars. My back tensed and I shot at least four massive ropes into Dave's ass, painting his hole white with my cum. Feeling the ropes hit, Dave murmured in pleasure, his face still adjacent to our guest's cock. I saw his open mouth and lips brush against the man's cock as I finished my load.

Dave looked completely spent and dominated. He was lurched forward over a larger man, his face adjacent to the man's cock, while my cock sat firmly in his ass. He had just taken two loads of cum, at both ends; a complete and total cock slut.

"Thank you both," Alissa said glowing with approval. "I love seeing my boyfriend take cock. He's literally full of cum right now."

monno11
monno11
13 Followers