Married Bi Fun

Story Info
Hot mfm, and bi male fun.
5.7k words
4.75
24.4k
70
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains m/f, m/f/m, and bi oral sex. If that isn't your thing, you've been warned. :) Also, the content of this story was published earlier. I have re-written it to accompany another submission that follows this one. Both were submitted at the same time. If this story lights you up, please look for the follow-up in Gay sex.

I am a happily married man, my wife is a beautiful brunette with a great figure, and our sex like is amazing! Recently I was introduced to bi sex with a long-time friend. Specifically, oral sex. I've discovered I enjoy oral sex, not just with my wife, but with my friend Ron also. Several years ago my wife, Lisa, and I started including Ron in our sex life. It started with exhibitionism, she liked letting him see her with very few clothes on, or even nude. She only did this in my presence, and with my approval.

One night she and I were watching porn, mostly straight, and she was definitely becoming aroused. I knew Ron was planning to stop by, she did not. I was down to my Levi's, Lisa was wearing a short robe that was completely open. She noticed a car pulling into our driveway, and said, "Jeff, someone is here, let me cover up please!"

"I forgot to mention, Ron said he was coming over this evening. You can close your robe if you like, or.." leaving it up to her. I got to the door just as the doorbell rang and invited Ron in. He noticed the lights were low, and then he saw the TV, which now was showing two guys and one woman engaged in extensive foreplay!

Ron said, "Hey, I'm obviously interrupting you two, I can come back later! I just wanted to share a little smoke."

Lisa said, "No, you're fine! Sit, we can visit!" as she patted the couch on the other side of her. We each had a toke or two, and Ron kept stealing glances the the TV, as well as Lisa's nearly exposed breasts. "Lile what you see Ron?" she said as she chuckled.

"Looks very nice, and yes, I like what I see!" He said as he looked at both of us.

"Are you referring to the movie, or Lisa?" I asked with a smile.

"Both look very hot!" Ron replied.

I kissed Lisa, and pulled her robe apart, exposing her 34 C breasts. "How about these Ron?" Lisa asked, as she lightly pinched her nipples, making them stand out like pencil erasers. I kissed her again, and opened her robe, leaving her completely exposed! I ran a hand up one thigh as I kissed her once more.

I whispered in her, "Don't forget Ron, I know you wanna kiss him too!" I traced a finger around her pussy as she kissed him, and then slid it inside her!

She broke the kiss, smiled at me, and said, "If I'm gonna be naked, I at least want to see both your cocks! I stripped off my Levi's and briefs as Ron removed his shirt and shoes, and pulled his pants and briefs down far enough to let his cock bounce free. Lisa gasped and said, "Jeff has a great cock, but honey, look at Ron's!" I was looking, and I didn't know what to say! Lisa has measured mine at 7.5 inches in length, but Ron had to be at least 8 inches, and a little thicker too!

Lisa grabbed a hard cock in each hand and started stroking us, blowing on the heads and licking her lips! "Look at that, he's coming on her tits!" Lisa yelled as she glanced at the television, where a guy was pumping his load all over a girl's chest. "That's hot, will you guys jerk off on my tits? Would you like that!" She knew I was in, because I've shot my load on her tits before. She gives great head, but prefers to have me come on her breasts. She has let me finish in her mouth a few times, but the last time she did, she immediately kissed me and pushed some of my cum in my mouth. To be honest, I didn't object!

I looked at Ron and said, "I'm in, are you?"

"Heck yeah! I'd love that!" he responded.

Lisa remained seated on the couch as Ron and I got on our knees on either side of her. She took hold of both out hard dicks and began pumping up and down, all three of us moaning! She released our cocks and said, "All right you two, stroke those hard dicks for me! I want both of you to come for me!" Ron and I were both going for it, and Lisa started masturbating as well. "I'm so wet you guys, I love watching you and knowing how turned on you both are!"

I was getting pretty close, and I couldn't stop staring at Ron's cock! Lisa yelled out, "I'm coming, oh this is so hot!" She reached up with one hand and started rubbing Ron's balls as she said, "Give it to me guys, come on my tits!"

As soon as Ron's first blast landed on Lisa, I went off like firehose, and we both shot at least five ropes of cum, completely covering her chest! I went to get a towel for Lisa, and when I came back Ron was just getting off the couch and I watched as he pulled up his pants and stuffed his still swollen dick in his shorts. His phone had pinged twice while we were entertaining Lisa and he glanced at it after he fastened his pants. "Sorry, but I need to run, thank you both!"

Lisa smiled and said, "It's all good, come again some time!" as she winked at me. As soon as he was out the door I leaned down to kiss Lisa, and she started to avert my mouth, but I was too quick. Our lips met and then she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Instantly I had a familiar taste, she tasted like cock!

My eyes flew open, I sucked her tongue in return, and as we broke the kiss I said, "Well that's different! Tell me how that happened!" I smiled to let her know I wasn't upset.

"When you went for a towel he milked the last bit of cum from his cock, and without really thinking about it I leaned over and sucked the head of that big cock of his! He was as surprised as me, I think! I held it in my mouth for a few seconds and swallowed it as you handed me the towel. Thank you for not being upset with me!"

"I'm not upset, surprised I guess! Did it turn you on to taste his cock?"

"Yes it did, but it turned me on more knowing you could taste it when you kissed me! Did you like it? Your cock looks as if you did!" She grinned as she grabbed my newly hardened dick. She slid to the edge of the couch and said, "I want your big hard cock inside me! Fuck me Jeff!"

I rubbed the head of my cock against her sopping wet pussy before sliding all the way in. As we began fucking she she said, "Did you like having me naked while you guys jerked off? Did you enjoy watching another guy come on me?"

"Yeah babe, that was hot! Seeing you touch yourself as we stroked our cocks was turning me on! I bet you want more of his big cock, don't you? Maybe you'd like to suck his dick as I fuck you! Would you like that?"

"Yes! Yes I want to see the look on your face as I put his big dick in my mouth! I want to feel your hard cock inside me as I suck him! She pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me, and asked softly, "What if I wanted to kiss you after his cock was in my mouth?"

I froze for a moment, and replied, "If you wanted to, I would! Picturing his big cock in your mouth is a major turn-on!"

She kissed me again and said, "Kiss my nipples baby, lick my breasts!" She hadn't yet used the towel I brought out, and as I licked and sucked the one I came on, she said, "The other one too, Jeff, the other one!" as she gently nudged my face to her other breast. I touched my tongue to the nipple, then licked around it, tasting cum that was not mine as she said, "Go ahead, suck it, suck that nipple! Suck my tits Jeff!

I went from one breast to the other, the taste was different, one from the other, but not drastically so. As I resumed fucking Lisa I said, "I want to see you suck his thick cock babe! I want to see it in your mouth as we fuck!"

"What else do you want to see Jeff? Do you want so see him come again? Is that what you want?"

"Damn it, yes! Yes I want to see that again!" She kissed me again, hard, and we both came explosively!

This little episode continued to fuel our fantasies over the next few weeks. We talked about it as we made love, and one day after work and a couple cocktails, she asked me if I was serious about getting together with Ron again. I assured her there was no pressure, and stressed that if she was reluctant at all we would just forget it. I also told her if she did indeed wish to move forward on it I was all in!

She said, "So are you saying it's okay for me to have sex with him? And to suck his big thick cock?"

I responded, "Yes, It's okay IF you want to, and as along I am present, and we all three are participating. You certainly seemed to enjoy having two cocks at your disposal a few weeks ago. Perhaps we could plan an evening all about you! Two horny men, two hard cocks, all aimed at your satisfaction, what do you think baby?"

"Take me bed right now, I want to hear more!" she said as she stood and pulled me from my chair. She led me right down the hall to our master suite, stripping off her clothes as we went. As soon as she was naked she headed for the bathroom and beckoned for me to follow. In less than a minute we were in the walk-in shower, rinsing the day away. We toweled off and fell across the bed. I held her naked body to mine as I kissed her, and she rolled me on my back and swooped down on my hard cock, taking half into her mouth. She pumped the shaft as she sucked, and then kissed me again. "Do you like to kiss me after I suck your cock?"

"You know I do baby, you drive me crazy!" and then I kissed my way down to her sweet mound of pleasure. She was already wet, and in minutes she had her first climax. I slid up to share a kiss, and as I did I eased fully into her. "Did you like that wet kiss baby?" I asked.

"I love your kisses babe, and I love that we can kiss during, and after, having oral sex! Would you really be okay with it if I kissed you while I suck Ron's dick?"

"Just picturing his cock in your mouth as we fuck makes me hard, and yeah, I think kissing you would be hot!"

"What if he wants to fuck me? Would you be okay with that?"

All of this had me incredibly aroused, and I said, "Yeah, actually I think it would be hot seeing you react as he slides all the way in, filling you up!"

"And would you want him to come in my pussy? Would that be okay too?"

"I would probably be ready to explode in your mouth or wherever you wanted at that point!" by now I was getting close to coming, and so was Lisa!

"Jeff I love how you kiss my pussy when you go down on me, and I get really hot when you do it while we fuck! Would you still give her kisses if I let Ron fuck me? Could you do that?"

"Baby I will always love kissing you that way! I love eating your sweet little muffin!" As I was saying that we both climaxed, she was soaking the sheets and I was filling her with my cum!

I rolled off her and after we caught our breath she pulled me close and kissed me, then said, "I want you to kiss my wet pussy babe! I want to feel your mouth on it, I want you to taste me!"

I wasn't really bothered when I kiss Lisa after she sucks my cock, and with the way she was asking I went for it. First I kissed around the edges and teased her lips with the tip of my tongue, and then I parted those lips, licking from the bottom up before pushing inward in. I rolled my tongue as she held my head with her hands, moving my face exactly where she wanted it!

"Lick me baby! Eat me, lick that cum out of me Jeff!" She was thrusting upward with her hips as she mashed my face against her dripping sex, fucking my mouth! I licked a little higher, finding her clitoris, and sucked it like a miniature dick. She exploded with another orgasm, pushing cum into my mouth!

She released her hold on my head, and as I rubbed the combination of our juices all over my face. I took one more lick and then moved up to kiss her, letting her taste what I had been experiencing! She rubbed her face on mine then kissed me, sucking on my tongue. "I can taste the cum in your mouth baby, that was amazing!"

For the next couple weeks these fantasies fueled our sex life and one evening as we were making out and getting naked Lisa said, "I can't wait to have both of you guys naked with me, and having two hard cocks to work with!" I asked her if she was serious and she replied, "Yes I am, I would love to do some of the things we've watched on those videos we have! I want to have a big hard cock inside me while I'm sucking on another one!"

I called Ron the next day and we met for a beer after work. I brought him up to speed with what Lisa and I had been discussing and he asked, "Are you sure you're okay with this, because I think that's incredibly hot!"

I assured him I was more than okay with it, and that Lisa and I really wanted to try it. I said, "How does your schedule look this weekend? Are you free Friday evening?"

He replied, "I am, but I've got a couple questions. Is there gonna be any contact between you and I? Have you discussed any of that? I'm pretty open minded myself!" He was looking into my eyes when he asked.

I thought for a minute and said, "Obviously there will be some incidental contact, but one evening Lisa did ask if I would guide your cock inside her the first time, so she would know that's what I really wanted. She also wants to kiss me when she's been sucking your dick, and a few times she's mentioned she gets turned on thinking about me going down on her after you come inside her. She's had me go down on her a few times after we make love, and she really gets off on it!"

Ron smiled and said, "Wow, that's awesome! I think it's pretty normal in a threesome for everyone to touch each other, to me it's part of the appeal! I know I've gone down on my lady a few times after we fuck, and I don't see anything wrong with it!"

I shared with Lisa the conversation Ron and I enjoyed and she was anxious for Friday, truth be told, we both were! Upon his arrival we started a video, poured a little wine, and smoked a little weed. All three of us were getting worked up and I kissed Lisa and untied her robe, knowing she was nude underneath it. She began rubbing both Ron and I, moaning as she felt both our hard cocks. As she shed her robe she said, "Okay guys, let's get naked! Both of you, strip!"

In less than a minute we were all three naked. Lisa turned the lights low, and kissed me as she stroked my cock, then leaned over and kissed Ron as she felt his big dick. She sat up after a moment or two of sucking him and pulled my face to hers and kissed me, pushing her tongue in my mouth. I immediately sucked on it and her eyes flew open!

I got on my knees in front of her and nudged her legs apart, kissing my way up her thighs. She went back to sucking Ron's eight inches as I focused on her wet pussy. I knew she was getting close so I raised up and slid my hard cock inside her. She stopped sucking on Ron and pulled my wet mouth to hers. We took turns sucking each others tongues. She looked at me and asked, "Do you want to see this big dick in my pussy? Do you want me to suck your cock while he fucks me?"

"I know you want his cock inside you, and yes, I would love to watch that while you suck my cock!"

She smiled and said, "Then I want you to guide this into my pussy!" as she waved it in my direction. I pulled out and moved to the side as Ron got in place in front of her. Both of them were looking at me as she said, "Go ahead baby, aim that big dick at my wet pussy!" The head of his cock was pointing up and the shaft was resting against her as I reached down with my right hand and wrapped it around his thick cock. He backed up just enough to give me room to line him up, and I squeezed lightly as I pumped his rock-hard cock, then nestled the head against Lisa's pussy.

He slid slowly in, all the way, and then began moving back and forth. I was turned on to the max! Seeing his cock inside her, and having touched another man's hard dick for the first time was more arousing than I expected it to be! I got on my knees on the couch and offered my swollen cock to Lisa and said, "Suck this baby, suck it while Ron fucks you!" She sucked half my seven inches in and started sucking it as she slowly pumped the shaft. In just a few minutes I felt myself getting close, and pulled my cock free as I said, "I'm getting really close but I don't wanna come just yet! I'm gonna get a drink of water, be right back!" I grabbed three bottles of water from the fridge and when I returned to the living room Ron was sitting on the couch beside Lisa, his wet swollen cock resting against his tummy.

Lisa smiled and said, "Thanks babe for the water, we took a break too, and my pussy needs kisses, please?" I took a swig of water and knelt in front of her, blew softly on the open folds of her pussy and began kissing it. "Pretend it's my mouth baby, kiss it like you kiss my mouth!" As I started kissing her, she placed one hand on the back of my head and pushed softly, mashing my lips against hers. "Oh yeah baby, don't stop, lick me and make me come! I'm really close!"

At this point two things were apparent; Ron had already came inside her, and he had shot a big load! When Lisa began to climax her pussy was expressing his cum, and my mouth rapidly filled with semen! The texture and taste were very similar to my own, and I swallowed all that she pushed out! When she had finished coming she eased my face away, saying, "Stop, stop babe I'm so sensitive now!"

I raised up to kiss her mouth and she said, "Did you like that baby? Does my pussy taste good? Did you get a taste of Ron?" she winked as she pulled my mouth to hers.

As we ended the kiss I replied, "I got way more than a taste! I think I swallowed his entire load!"

"That is so hot babe! Did you like it? I hope you're not upset with me!"

"Honey I'm not upset at all! When I realized he had already came, and you pushing on my head telling me what to do, I was extremely turned on by all of it!" I glanced at Ron and he had fully recovered, his cock fully engorged and standing proud!

Lisa noticed this also and commented, "Looks like we all three got a thrill out of that! Both your cocks look magnificent! Fuck me Jeff, while I figure out what to do with this!" as she stroked his cock, squeezing a big drop of pre-cum out of the head. He brought his massive member to her face and she rubbed the head across her lips before enveloping the head in her mouth as she continued to pump the shaft. After two or three pumps she took it from her mouth and kissed me, pushing a large dollop of juice into my mouth. I sucked on her tongue as a moan escaped my mouth!

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me! I want both of you guys to come for me!" As she sucked his cock she pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "Baby your cock is so hard right now, I want your come!" She had half of Ron's cock in her mouth as she pumped the other half. I heard Ron start to moan and I knew we were both very close! "Come for me, both of you!" Lisa yelled.

As soon as I saw the cock in her mouth start to throb, I released a big load, filling her pussy with her second load of the evening. Ron dispensed another large load, some of which went on Lisa's face. When his cock dropped from her mouth she smiled at me, the quickly kissed me. I had just let go of one of the biggest loads I could remember, and Ron looked spent.

Not long after, he had to leave but before he did he said, "You guys are amazing! Let me know if we can do this again!"

Lisa immediately replied, "Is next weekend soon enough?" as she shot me a questioning look.

I added, "We would love that Ron!"

Lisa closed the door behind him, started kissing me and said, "You are an amazing husband, and tonight was just over the top! Would you care to kiss my pussy again?" I looked at her and replied, "How about we sixty-nine? She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. We laid on our sides as we pleasured each other with out mouths, and when she started to tickle my ass I exploded in her mouth as I sucked the cum from her pussy.

Two nights later Lisa said she wanted to watch some porn. She loaded a DVD while I dimmed the lights and we got naked. We started making out and Lisa was stroking my cock as I was playing with her nipples. The action on the screen featured Lisa's new favorite, two hung guys and a hot babe. "It was so hot having you and Ron at the same time! I can't wait to do it again! Are you anxious too baby?" she asked.

12