Dave's First Time Ch. 03 - Twins

Story Info
Helping out with exam prep with the sisters.
7.5k words
4.77
4.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/03/2023
Created 10/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers

Emily and Jenny were the class twins, identical at that. Most people had a difficult time telling them apart, I never did. Before summer camp, I'd never had much direct dealings with them, but since then, classes had moved around and I found myself in their class for a few subjects. I didn't know if they knew about Heather, Katy, Karen and Becky but, the confidence I now had from their experiences had completely changed me as a person.

We were heading towards exam time. I'd found myself being asked to help a few people out with their prep for it, Emily and Jenny being two of them. "It'll be like a 2 for 1, you can come over after class on friday and we can all go through it. Ok?" Jenny said smiling. I smiled and agreed, after all, it's not like I didn't like the twins, they were pretty blondes with gymnasts bodies. I'd be lying if I said I'd not imagined them naked, but I couldn't choose one - like, how do you choose between twins who look the same?

So, Friday afternoon Emily, Jenny and I leave class to go to their house. The slow walk there is filled with small talk and chit chat about the revision until their parents drive by waving to them as they do. "What's that all about?" I ask. The girls giggle and Emilly turns to me "oh mum and dad have a weekend away planned, they must have gone early!"

So, yet again, I found myself alone with girls from class again on a friday evening. Not that I was complaining, I did enjoy the new found popularity with the girls. This was different though, the sisters would never do anything sexual together, nor in front of each other, would they? That's weird right? So I resigned myself to the task in hand.

A few moments later we arrived, Jenny unlocked the door and we piled inside laughing and giggling at each other. We dumped our bags on the kitchen table and as Emily got snacks and drinks, Jenny pulled her books out encouraging me to follow suit. Once the maths books were out and drinks were on the table we made a start on the work, going through the little details that were annoying the girls.

As I was explaining something to Emily, Jenny watched with a fascination, to the point where I stopped to look at her "Everything ok Jen?" I asked, she smirked, looked at Emily and just replied "how do you do it?"

"Do what? The maths?" I replied smiling.

"Noo, well yes that too, but I mean, how do you tell us apart so well?" Jenny replied.

"Yeah, you're like the ONLY one that can, apart from our parents!" Emily added.

I shrugged my shoulders, to me, it was easy, Emily had dimples, Jenni didn't when they smiled. Jenni has the tiniest of moles between her jaw and left ear. Though, I wasn't prepared to divulge my observations to them just yet.

"Oh I have my ways, it's easy if you know what to look for!" I told them with a smile.

Emily moved to the kitchen again and replaced our drinks, whilst she was out, Jenny took the opportunity to ask a few more questions. "I've gotta know, is it our voices? Or... a visual mark? Or.....?" smiling, I simply tapped my nose and kept it to myself.

As soon as Emily returned with the drinks, Jenny grew a little more curious about it, the majority of the revision was done now and it was ok to start to relax a little now, it was after all, a friday!

"So Ems, he won't tell me how he does it, so... do you think he'll be able to tell blindfolded?" Jenny giggled.

Emily gasped and giggled, thinking briefly as she looked at me, "well now, there's a thought?"

The pair whispered in each other's ears, giggling between comments, Jenni vanished upstairs as Emily looked at me and with a wide grin asked "you don't mind a bit of a fun game... or... test, do you Dave?"

I shook my head "of course not!" moments later Jenny returned with a sleep mask.

"Here, put this on!" she said, handing it to me.

I put on the thick, but soft silk blackout mask. It was very effective and I was completely deprived of all light and vision. As I did, the girls whispered and giggled. There was a moment of silence as they moved around the dining table. Then, from my left I heard one ask "how about now? Can you tell us apart?"

I smirked and thought briefly, I'd noticed a while back that they had different voices, Jenny was deeper, not by much, but enough to be distinguishable from Emily. I paused for a moment and told them "Emily?" confidently.

They gasped in shock, then giggled as they whispered to each other again, then, a little closer I heard Jenny ask "ok, so you can tell us apart by looking.... AND by sound... but what else?"

I sat there and smiled, shrugging my shoulders as they continued to giggle and whisper. Then, without warning, I felt a pair of lips contact mine. I opened my mouth into the kiss. We kissed slowly, then grew more passionate as the seconds passed. She broke away and then the other lips kissed me. This time it was less tentative and more passionate from the off. She slid her tongue upwards against my teeth before I slid my tongue into her mouth in response, she gave just the subtlest of nibbles to my tongue followed by a moan as we broke.

Had she not moaned as she broke away I'd have no reference, but I could tell that was Jenny. So, in the inevitable pause for me to declare, I smirked at them and hissed "Emily first, Jenny second!"

They immediately laughed and applauded, "well well well... you did it!" Emily said, almost in disbelief, her hands pressing the mask down and making sure it must have been on correct.

"Come on now Em, fair is fair...we'll just have to raise the stakes now, won't we?" Jenny said giggling.

How they intended on raising the stakes briefly let my imagination run wild, despite the fact they were twins I did dare to wonder. They started to whisper and giggle again, Em's short sharp inhale of breath told me it must have been a good test.

"Ok, so... stand up for us Dave!" Jenny asked me,

So I stood up at the table and they guided me into the middle of the room, with each girl standing at my side, Jenny continued "ok, now look straight ahead for us and try not to move!"

I did as I was told and suddenly felt the two kiss my neck on each side, gently at first, pecking at me, before gently sucking on me. Obviously trying to confuse me by kissing together on a separate piece of my body. I sighed and let them for a few moments, before they broke off again.

"Jenny's on the left, Emily on the right?" I asked. Semi confident. Jenny's Tongue had once again betrayed her.

They let out a burst of giggles and Emily gasped at me "god you are good!"

"How? How are you doing that?" Jenny asked.

"Well that'd be telling now, wouldn't it?" I replied cheekily.

Emily lifted the mask and smiled at me, as my eyes readjusted to the light, I saw them in their uniforms, their unbuttoned blouse tops just enough to show a small amount of chest. I smiled at them as they moved into me a little closer, Emily kissed my neck as Jenny thought.

"Hmmm... so, I think that was a fluke!" Jenny retorted, moving into my side again.

I stood there, a twin on each arm as I embraced them, Emily kissing my neck almost lovingly as Jenny leaned in and whispered to me "ok, again, this time, I think we need to remove some variables, don't you think Em?"

"What are you wearing under there today Dave?" Jenny asked, tapping my uniform shirt.

I smirked and confidently replied "my tight white CK's why?"

"Can we see?" Emily asked, adding "I think we may need to see just how good you are at this!"

Emily smiled at me and followed up as she made a glimpse at Jenny "I mean, if you don't mind?"

Jenny smiled and added "We can do it upstairs if you'd prefer, it'll be more comfortable!"

I smirked and nodded, given my experiences so far this year, I had become uncommonly confident with girls and my body. Although I was quite surprised that these sisters were so open to what we were doing. They excitedly guided me up to their bedroom, their separate beds either side of the room forming an almost broken L shape with a large vanity mirror and dressing table between them along with a walk-in wardrobe.

Emily pulled my shirt from my trousers, unbuttoning it all the way down, Jenny pulled it from my shoulders. I stood there bare chested and smiled, could this really be happening? With the twins? Emily moved again and put the mask back on me. I stood there blind again as the twins yet again fell silent. Suddenly I felt the first kiss on my left collar bone, then on the opposite.

In turn they kissed running slowly down my body. They'd pause and swap places to try to throw me, not realising that Jenny's tongue continued to betray her from Emily. They stopped at my navel and stepped back again. "Guess?" Emily whispered.

I pointed to her and said "you kissed me last on the right and Jenny on the left!" confidently.

They giggled and applauded, Jenny leaned in again and removed the mask again. She stood and bit her lip, then looked at Emily who was also biting her bottom lip. I smiled at them and moved my hands to my trousers, undoing them and letting them fall, exposing my outlined member as the tight fabric of the CK's hugged me. The girls let out a gasp together as they looked straight at it, giggling and biting their lips in unison.

"Oh my!" Emily hissed as Jenny moved giggling, grabbing my hand pulling me a little closer to them.

I stepped from the trousers, and smiled, pulling my socks off too, throwing them behind me. Finally standing there wearing nothing but my tighty whities which were outlining my thick teen cock.If they didn't know about Heather, Katy, Karen and Sarah, they were doing a good job of hiding it.

"They're lovely on you Dave! Where did you get them?" Jenny asked.

I thought and smirked "er. Well, Heather got them for me!" I answered.

She grinned and giggled, "ohhhh I don't blame her, I think I'd want to get you those too!" she teased.

So they knew about Heather, or at least, didn't care: but to the full extent of how much I didn't dare ask, Heather and the twins barely knew each other, they never shared a class or even hung out at breaks. I was curious to see just how involved she was in all this, but for now, I was standing in my underwear in front of the twins as they looked me up and down biting their lips thinking of new ways to see how they could catch me out.

Emily added quietly "c'mon, mask on Dave!" as Jenny handed it to me.

I laughed as I put it back on, again perfectly covering my eyes from them. Once on, I put my hands down by my sides and stood there as the twins stepped into me, again started to kiss my body, this time at my chest and quickly making their way down to the tight fabric of the CK's. Once there, I felt a mouth on my shaft and kissed it. It was breathy and I couldn't quite tell if Jenny had done it with her betraying tongue or not. Could they have found a way to catch me out? Had Jenny not tentatively slid her tongue into my belly button as she kissed it, I'd have never known.

I gave a sigh and twitched my length under her lips whispering "Emily, do you like my cock?"

She squeezed it between her soft lips teasingly and broke away asking "how the hell did you know...?"

Jenny giggled and kissed downwards to join her, it had become clear that despite the fact they were sisters, at least in this instance, they didn't find it strange to share this kind of intimacy.

I then felt Jenny kiss at my length through the fabric. Gently squeezing at it as Emily kissed her way back to the tight waistline of them. Her small fingers dipped into it and she tugged them down. Jenny broke her kiss and helped her sister spring me free.

"Oh my!" Jenny giggled.

"Gosh it's better in real life!" Emily hissed.

The white fabric fell to my ankles and I could feel them both hold the weight, curiously toying with it and giggling.

"Y-you don't mind?" Emily asked.

"Mind what?" I replied.

"Being naked!" She continued.

"Whilst blindfolded too!" Jenny giggled.

I shrugged and smiled "no, it's fine... I don't mind, you girls have fun!"

I felt myself hardening in the air of their bedroom. The girls moved away leaving me to step from the underwear. As I stood in their bedroom naked, I could hear them whispering and giggling. Wondering just how far they'd let this go, I was curious to find out just what they had planned. My confidence around girls in my nudity became apparent - something both Jenny and Emily seemed to really like; or at least respond too.

Suddenly I felt a small soft hand grab me and gently start to stroke at my length. A satisfied groan escaped her lips as she gripped me and started to feel my length grow in her hand. the moan sounded like it belonged to Emily, I stood and let her explore me. Smirking to myself as I felt Jenny kiss my abdomen and down my shaved pubic area. Her tongue licked gently between her lips with every kiss as Emily handled me.

As Jenny made her way down to her sister's hand, I felt her lips against the shaft. Emily guided me to Jenny's mouth and I felt her take my sticky precum soaked head into her hot teen mouth. Again she let her tongue lick the underside of the head, gently sucking on. The silenced gasps and moans from Emily seemed to be louder than they were as she watched her sister kiss and suck on my engorged cockhead.

As she broke away, Emily's lips kissed my shaft, working their way up to my wet head too. She kissed the top of the head without taking it into her mouth. She gasped between kisses, then slid it into her mouth and did one, singular slide almost half way down my length before pulling it out her mouth. She didn't suck, just allowed it to slide in.

I gave a grunt as she did "urgh fuck, Emily!"

Which elicited an immediate response from them in a deep inhale of breath and an impressed moan "uh, he's good!" from Jenny.

As Emily slid off my cockhead I stood, hard and smirking with the mask still covering my eyes. The girls fell almost silent again, we'd stepped it up for sure, nothing about the start of that evening suggested that this would happen. In the brief moment of silence we stood, it felt almost awkward until I felt each of them grab a hand. They pulled me forwards and Jenny whispered nervously "lie here for us Dave, we wanna try to catch you out."

I found the edge of the bed and I sat on it. They pushed my legs up and onto the bed and I manoeuvred myself into the middle, from what I could make out, I figured it was Emily's bed. I laid back, my hard cock on my navel, I then felt one of them straddle my legs, her bare skin obvious to me as she did.

"Oooh!" I gasped playfully.

Then the other grabbed my hard cock and straddled my abdomen, pinning me to the bed. I could feel the two girls either side of my length, gyrating and moving closer to its shaft. Their nervous giggles and whispers a sure sign to me that this was by no means planned, but acted upon.

Eventually her hand released me and I could feel their hot wet slits against the top and underside of my hard shaft between them. Confirming that they'd stripped. - The brief awkward silence must have been them stripping and deciding to go that extra step.

I gave an approving moan gasping at them "urgh oh god you two!"

My attempt to get them to speak was so I could keep track of who was where. But they just moaned in response "mmmhmmm?"

"You're soo fucking hot!" I breathed at them, trying to tempt them into speaking.

They moaned and giggled on me, grinding their hips against me, their hot, wet pussies trapping my length between them. I couldn't believe they were doing this. I think the fact they were identical twins made this the most surreal moment I'd had so far. I was grateful that Heather and her friends had given me enough experience so as to not blow my load at this, 7 months prior and there is no doubt in my mind I'd have exploded now.

A hand felt my head as they rubbed against me, it smeared my pre-cum around and I could feel the girl on my legs raise herself up and slide my cockhead down to her entrance and pause. Everything about me wanted to push my hips up and slide into her, but before I could, she moved with a nervous giggle, releasing my length back between them.

"Urgh, god!" Emily tried to hide her grunts as she felt me.

I continued to sigh under them, they knew I was enjoying it, it seemed to ease them into being more daring and I felt my length being moved again, this time Jenny on my hips raised herself up and slid my head to her opening, holding herself above me, letting my large sticky head penetrate her by the smallest of amounts it barely counted. She held it longer than Emily though, seemingly teasing that she 'dared' to do more.

I felt her rub my cockhead against her clit, passing it from her entrance up to her spot then grinding up and down against it. Her legs moved against my body, trembling as she teased herself. My sticky precum oozing onto her slit was making her close and she knew it.

-----

"Are you gonna orgasm Jenny?" I asked.

Emily giggled and Jenny just sighed loudly "y-yes.. I am!"

"Already?" I joked as she moved more vigorously against my shaft.

Emily giggled louder, unable to keep quiet any longer and said "yeah, we're a bit too turned on by all this playing with you Dave. it's gotten way out of hand.. Hasn't it?"

Jenny was now moving faster and desperate for relief. I lifted the mask off, it didn't seem to matter at this stage. I saw the back naked body of Jenny as she used my hard cock to get off, then straight into Emily eyes, her beautiful blue eyes glistened at me as she spoke. I shook my head, hands reaching up to Jenny's hips as she leaned back, sliding my cock down to her entrance again.

"I don't think so!" I answered.

"Mmmff! N-no, n-not y-y-y-yet anyway!..." Jenny mumbled giggling as she continued to writhe against me.

Her hand on the underside of my length, pressing it against her slit, all the way up to the head she'd slide her entrance, each time she did, Emily's eyebrows rose. They made eye contact and Emily shook her head, mouthing the words "oh my god!"

The back of Jenny's head nodded "uh-huh I am, I'm gonna cum" she breathed with a sense of urgent need.

Emily's head shook in disbelief, watching as her twin neared her orgasm as she wriggled and gyrated her clit against my sticky cockhead. I wasn't sure if I could hold out either, surely they'd thought that far ahead?

Jenny trembled on me, her orgasm neared and she couldn't hold back the fact, I held her body as she leaned back against me, allowing my cock a better angle on her soaked slit as it folded around my shaft. Its bulbous cockhead rubbed against her clit fervently as she desperately sought her relief.

"Oh, urgh!.. F-uck!" Jenny squeaked.

Emily had her hand down at her pussy rubbing it as she straddled my legs looking at her sister then down to me, smiling and biting her lip as she watched. I was so close myself, there was no way this wasn't going to end without me cumming all over Jenny's pussy.

Her whines and moans grew louder and more frequent mumbling and groaning "uh! Oh! Uh-huh! Yeah!" again and again.

I was going to tell them, but that cheeky part of me wanted to surprise them. They didn't seem to have taken it into account - why spoil the surprise?

Emily started to giggle almost nervously as she watched her twins orgasm build in front of her, her moans and giggles in disbelief at the fact Jenny was rubbing herself against my shaft in orgasm. There was a look of jealousy on her face as her own needs burned inside her.

"W-wh-why is this so hot to watch?" Emily gasped as she rubbed herself.

Jenny grew closer and closer, I felt she should have climaxed by now, but she kept herself on the edge as she gyrated against my hard cock. Constantly huffing and gasping in her state of edging. As she moved on me, I could feel myself getting too close. I grunted under her as she moaned. I threw my head back and let myself relax, no longer trying to hold.back.

Amy5043
Amy5043
102 Followers