Dave's First Time Ch. 03 - Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to ejaculate as Jenny felt the hot sticky gush of cum splash out onto her clit and between the folds of her labia, then up onto her navel as I pumped load after load out. She jumped in shock and immediately had an orgasm.

"Oooohhhh fuck!" She shouted as she bent forwards nearly headbutting Emily as she did.

She trembled and twitched as she felt the last few spurts of my hot cum covered her pussy. It all happened so fast and she soon returned upright and blushed. Emily was wide mouthed and gasping in shock at what she'd just witnessed. Looking down at the cum that now covered her entire pussy and navel.

"Oh my fucking god!" Jenny gasped looking straight into Emily's eyes.

She gently moved on my still hard and cum covered cock. Lifting her hand that was holding it in place seeing it too was covered. Showing it to her sister who awkwardly looked at it, breathless and chest heaving from watching. Unable to quite believe that they'd let it get so far, Emily saw the complete satisfaction in Jenny's face.

"I think you both came then!" Emily giggled looking down at me as I smiled up to her.

Jenny rocked on me, her sensitive clit stimulated by the slippery cum and girth of my length. My hands cradled her hips as she did.

"Hand me a towel?" She asked Emily. Who slipped from me and grabbed one from the other bed.

I caught my first real glimpse of her full naked form and smirked. She was every bit as good as I imagined and had no doubt Jenny would look the same.

She straddled my legs again but before Emily handed the towel over she teased her sister with it. Jenny giggled and went to wipe her hand over Emily, who giggled and moved half heartedly to avoid it, but by doing so made her sister smear it all over her left breast making her gasp and giggle playfully.

They giggled loudly as they teased each other "how did it feel?" Emily asked as Jenny wiped her hand, but continued to slowly slide herself against my length.

"It was amazing! Best orgasm ever!" she hissed back.

Emily and Jenny whispered to each other, giggling like they had earlier. They then moved from my body letting me sit up and move to see them properly. Jenny turned to me and smirked, her hand was on my cum, smearing it into her pussy. They were now standing side by side, looking at me as I sat up on the bed, my length was still hard and covered in a mix of my cum and Jenny's juices that she'd left on me.

"You've made a mess of me Dave!" Jenny complained, yet continued to rub the cum into her pussy as she stood and looked at me.

I just smiled and shrugged "what? I told you, I can tell you both apart, you're the ones who tried to trick me!"

They giggled and Jenny turned "well I've gotta go shower now!" and walked to the door, leaving Emily with me in the bedroom.

As soon as she'd gone, Emily moved slowly towards me, my eyes scoured her tight body, the way her pert b cups were firmly pointing at me, the semi nervous but determined look in her eye as she got closer and closer. Finally reaching my knees I leant up and grabbed her ass, squeezing it gently, pulling her in closer. Looking up into her eyes,

"I think you broke her!" Emily laughed as she stared back at me.

"She was determined to finish!" I jokingly replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" Emily shyly whispered.

"Sure!" I quietly responded, holding her ass in my hands.

"Would you have fucked her?" she asked quietly.

I nodded my head, smirking at her and as she smirked back, I leaned up and gave her left nipple a kiss. She gave a gasp and a moan at my lips, not stopping me, but surprised that I was sucking her nipple after what had just happened with her sister and what I'd just said to her.

As I sucked and kissed her breast, she moaned a quiet question again "a-and what about me?"

I moaned into her body as I kissed it "mmmhmmm"

She gasped, inhaling quickly, letting a laugh out and as I kissed down her body to her navel at my eye level. I could smell her scent, my hands held her hips as I broke my lips away from her. She looked over her shoulder and she could hear the shower hissing and looked back at me, then down to my still stiff cock and bit her lip. I leaned back on my hands, letting her once again see my cum covered hard length.

Emily stared at me, hungry for more, conscious that Jenny might be back at any moment, I saw her hand once again slide down to her pussy, rubbing herself as she looked at me on her bed. She needed encouragement, my experience with girls so far gave me confidence that was needed in this situation.

"I know you want it Emily, C'mon, try it, she won't mind... besides... she had her turn!" I said teasingly.

Emily blushed and giggled, biting her lip she decided it was only fair and slowly moved forwards, I held my hand out and she held it as she once again straddled me, once her weight was on the bed, she knelt up and her breasts ended up at my face, I again took them one by one in my mouth and kissed them, as I did, her hand slid down and grabbed my cummy cock. As she did, she gasped again at its hardness, her hips started to gyrate again as she rubbed her pussy against it, each time sliding up more until she found herself hovering once again just above my cockhead, its thick sticky head sliding around her entrance.

Emily responded to my gently sucking and kissing of her breasts, moaning as we embraced. My hands slid against her waist, holding her gently as I broke my mouth from her pert breast and looked up to her and nodded. Emily slowly lowered herself onto me, I felt her hot insides tightly grip me as she winced onto me. Her wetness and my cum easing my length into her, she suddenly sank all the way down, burying my cock into her.

"Urrghh! Fuck!" Emily moaned loudly.

After a moment to adjust to me inside her, Emily slowly started to move up and down my length. My arms embraced her and again my mouth found her nipples as she started to move on me.

"Urgh! urgh! Urgh! Fuck, yes.. God this is soo good!" Emily grunted as she started to bounce on me.

I broke my kiss only to grunt with her "oh fuck Em, you're so tight and hot!"

"Oh! Y-yeah?" she grunted as she bounced.

"Mmmhmmm... oh God, is that better? huh?" I gasped.

Emily gasped and grunted, "yeah, oh... mmhmmm.. Yeah... fuck... that's so good Dave, uh-huh.."

As Emily bounced on my hard length, Jenny returned, a towel wrapped around her and she paused in the middle of the room. I looked at her and smiled as her sister bounced on me, grunting and groaning as she neared her orgasm. Jenny walked in more and giggled at us.

"Oh Em, I knew you two'd end up fucking!" Jenny whispered.

Emily looked at her sister and gasped. But was too caught up in what was happening to her to care anymore. Jenny leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately, letting her towel drop to the floor as she did. My hand closest to Jenny moved from Emily to Jenny's body and as we kissed, Emily started to feel wetter around my cock and her moans weakened as she trembled. She's close and I knew it.

Jenny breaks our kiss with a gasp and whispers "I just had another orgasm in the shower rubbing your cum into me Dave!"

Emily panted and gasps, desperate for her finish, "uh! Mmff... yeah, do it Dave, in me. Cum inside me!"

As Jenny hears her sister she gasps and looks at me, I'm too caught up in things to even begin to think about doing anything else and grunt to her "oh yeah Em? You want my load huh?"

Emily nods and trembles, "yes yes yes yessss..." she screams, I feel myself getting closer and as Jenny sits next to us on the bed, my hand returns to Emily's body, helping her to bounce and gyrate on my thick length inside her.

I give a grunt and as Emily pushes down I push up and start to pump out my hot creamy seed deep into her body. As soon as I do, Emily bucks and fits in orgasm on me, her eyes roll back into her head as I grab her breasts and caress them in her orgasm.

"I- ohhhh -eee-oooo!" Emily quivers, almost going limp before slowly calming on me. Gently riding me as she came down from her high.

She looked down into my eyes and breathless, we shared a long tongued passionate kiss. Finally calmed enough, Emily looks and slides off my length, as she does she moans "oh! my! fucking! god!" as she felt a flood of cum leak from her pussy onto her bed sheets noisily. Jenny giggled and kissed me then whispers "mmm god baby, you filled her so much!"

Emily laid there with a wide satisfied smile on her face, reaching up and pulling me down to join her, as I do, I turned my head to greet her and we kissed again. Jenny is sitting next to me and looks at my still semi hard spent cum soaked cock and smiles at it, her hand reaching down to lazily stroke it.

"You know... I have an Idea!" Jenny giggles.

We break our kiss and turn our heads towards her as she continues "I think I have the ultimate test for Dave!"

I laugh and Emily rolls her eyes... "urgh! And just what might that be?" she asks her sister.

Jenny giggled as she fumbled and stroked my thick length in her small hand. "I'll tell you later."

We laid there kissing as Jenny played with my length for about 10 minutes, Emily got up and now she'd regained her composure, looked at Jenny and grabbed the towel. Mopping up what she could of the cum that had leaked out of her. She took a slow wobbly walk to the bathroom and Jenny laid next to me and we kissed.

"I think I'm totally jealous of her now!" she whispered. "I should have had that first load inside me!"

"I was hoping you'd slide on me but you didn't." I answered.

She sighed and continued to stroke me, we heard the shower start and Jenny smiled "oh she's having one too now!" and excitedly got up.

"I think we know now that you'd fuck us both? right?" Jenny hissed. Her hand cupped my balls and gently caressed them.

"Mmmhmmmm" I nod.

"You were always gonna cum inside her weren't you?" she continued. Again I nodded my head.

"As soon as you got me naked, I knew I wanted to fuck you both!" I told her.

Jenny gave a shocked giggle and continued to caress my length. Thinking as she did, smiling at what we'd done so far and how it had gotten out of hand.

"Only just at that point? You didn't wanna fuck us in our uniforms? Or swimsuits?" she asked cheekily.

I gave a laugh and got my first real hint that Heather might have if nothing else, spoken to at least one of the twins. "Oh don't get me wrong, if either of you'd have hitched them skirts up and asked me to fuck you, I'd have done it right there and then!" I laughed.

She giggled in response and bit her lip "huh, good to know!"

I smile and give her a wink. Pushing myself upright onto my elbows. Just as Emily walked in with a towel wrapped around her, smiling.

"Huh! I was expecting to find you fucking him!" she told Jenny playfully.

Jenny giggled and made a 'maybe' face at her sister. She kissed me again as I moved and said "excuse me girls, I'll be back in a moment!" and headed off to the bathroom too.

I went to the bathroom and relieved myself, giving myself a bit of a wash too to freshen up my spent, cum soaked cock. I was still semi hard and veiny, my balls felt unusually big, my time with the four girls from camp had seemed to have trained me for sex. Compared to that night, my body was just getting started!

I looked in the mirror and smirked at myself, still in a little disbelief that less than a year ago I was nowhere near the same person. Taking a deep breath, I made my way back to the girls bedroom.

Opening the door and walking in. I see them both bent over the bed on the right, the blanket over them leaving just their asses exposed and the mask on top. I could hear them giggling as they heard me enter the room and they started to wiggle their asses at me. I walked closer and grabbed the mask asking "is this absolutely necessary?" trying to get them to answer me, but they just stayed silent and wiggled their asses.

I admired them as I held the mask, looking for any identifying marks, but their asses and back ends look identical, there was little or no way of telling who was who. But just the sight of these two asses and pussy's on display was getting me hard again.

Putting on the mask again, in complete blackout I moved forwards and reached down to grab an ass in each hand. Gently groping them and squeezing them, I slid a finger down into each of their slits and gently started to finger them in time with each other. A muffled moan came from in front of me and I smirked again. Each moan and movement of my fingers made my length grow harder.

I was soon hard enough and slid my hands away from their dripping pussies, with one hand I stroked myself, the other I licked my fingers and savoured the taste. I moved to the left and lined myself up teasing her with my head, her feet quickly jumped in excitement as she felt me and I could hear them silently whisper something inaudibly to me.

I pushed myself into her tightness, sliding into her wetness. It felt easier than it had before when Emily was on me and I pushed myself deep into her in the first move, holding myself inside her for a moment before sliding out. I grabbed her hips and began slowly fucking her, long and deliberate thrusts in and out. The muffled moans from under the blanket only added to the erotic feel of the room.

I grunted and moaned to myself as I slid from her and stepped to the right. My hands feeling for the next slit to fill, again I grabbed my cock and guided it to this twin. Teasing her briefly before trying to push myself inside her. She was much tighter than the other, her muffled moans more eager and her legs trembling as she accepted my thick hard length.

I now knew this was Jenny, it always felt different the second time when I was with Heather and her friends. As I hadn't penetrated Jenny, she felt so much tighter than Emily. I'd not for a moment thought that by the end of that day I'd have been buried in both of these cute twins.

Finally I had pushed through her tightness and was now pressing my hips into her cute butt. She writhed on me and I started to slowly slide out, then back in. Gently fucking her as she loosened up around me. My hands gripping her hips firmly I began steady fucking as I had with Emily. There was a muffled grunting from under the covers as I sped up, making sure she felt every inch I had.

The moans grew louder as the blanket got pulled at and moved about, I smirked knowing they'd likely be looking over their shoulders at me as I fucked them from behind.

"Urgh fuck Jenny!" I grunted so they knew I had guessed.

The name had given them permission to break silence and Jenny groaned loudly "oh fuck how did you know?"

I laughed and started fucking her faster my hips slapping against her ass as I did.

"O-o-o-h y-e-e-e-ah" she moaned with every thrust.

I suddenly with no warning slid from her, much to her annoyance and pushed the mask off, moving back to Emily. Lining back up to her I grabbed her hips and slammed back into her, this time moving straight into quicker harder thrusts into her. Immediately Emily started grunting and panting.

"Urgh fuck! That's so good!" She grunted to nobody in particular.

Jenny wiggled her ass as she waited patiently for her turn. I reached a hand down to her pussy and started to tease her, rubbing her and fingering her as I thrust in and out of Emily. Emily was moaning again with every thrust of my hips, gasping and giggling, still unable to believe that they were now both bent over her bed taking their turns being fucked by me.

Again, I slid from Emily who was now nearing yet another orgasm, and lined myself up to Jenny and slid easily into her. Her welcoming wetness made me grunt as I pushed myself deep into her. Like I did with Heather and her friends, I knew I was able to last longer, so I made sure I gave each one attention.

"Urgh yes!" Jenny grunted as she felt me enter her again.

I grabbed her hips and thrust hard into her, the loud slaps of my body hitting hers filled the room, Emily moved upright and watched as I did, leaning in only to kiss me as I fucked her twin sister.

"Oh yes Dave, do it!" She encouraged me.

Between our kisses I groaned and hissed at Emily "I think... she wants.... a big load inside her too..... don't you?"

Emily nodded her head gasping loudly "oh my god yes she does, she has no idea what it's gonna be like!"

Jenny continued to quiver as I slammed into her as she grew ever closer to another orgasm, grunting and giggling as she trembled under me.

Emily kissed and moaned into my mouth as I thrust in and out of her sister, her hands clawed at my body hungrily and a hand reached down to feel my length as it slid in and out of her twins soaked pussy.

"Urgh! You're so fucking hot! No wonder Heather loves you.. I'm not sure I could share you like she does though!" Emily grunted.

She kissed me again passionately, the sound of me slamming against Jenny's ass filled the room between Emily's grunts. Jenny's whines were muffled by her bedding as her orgasm seemed to continue relentlessly under me.

It confirmed to me that they had indeed been talking to Heather, she'd grown in popularity amongst the other girls in class, Presumably sharing her boyfriend has a lot to do with that. The twins hadn't considered sharing me between them though,

"I bet you're glad you stayed now aren't you Jen?" Emily whispered to her sister. Explaining things as I sank into her faster.

All Jenny could manage was a muffled grunt "uh-huh!"

"What will you tell Heather?" Emily asked, hissing as I continued to push into Jenny.

They both giggled, I smirked and answered "urgh fuck... I dunno!"

Jenny suddenly pulled forwards and slid off my length twitching and trembling as she did, rolling onto her back, looking up at us and with a heaving chest begged "I need your cum inside me Dave, do it, fill me like you have the others."

"I thought you'd planned all this with her?" I asked before I grinned and moved again.

"No baby, she just thinks you're helping with homework, I asked her if she'd mind... she did seem to love the idea of you helping though!" Emily giggled.

As I pushed her knees up and open, Emily's hand slid down and guided me to her sister's dripping pussy and I slid into her again. I was now getting closer and these two moaning and begging was only gonna help. I looked into Jenny's eyes which were glazed in a passion filled lust, she hungered for the feel of my seed inside her.

Her eyes rolled back and her body tensed up, she really couldn't believe we were doing this. Long, hard thrusts made her cute breasts bounce, Emily was still caressing my body with one hand and squeezing the base of my shaft with the othe with ringed fingers as I slid in and out of her sister.

I grunted and nodded to her "oh yeah Jen, here it comes baby!"

"Yesss... fucking fill her like you did me!" Emily gasped.

I thrust into her and started to pump a hot load deep inside Jenny, who writhed and moaned loudly as she felt it splash her insides. "Oohhhhh uurrrghhhhh... FUCK!"

Emily felt my thick length pulse between her finger and thumb ringed around me and giggled as she moved them to massage my heavy balls as I filled Jenny.

I slowly slid in and out of her as her final orgasm finally subsided after the long hard fucking. Breathless and smirking I pulled from her, my cum instantly leaked from her, slipping out over her asshole onto the bed as I held her legs up and open wide so I could watch my creampie.

Emily giggled as she watched beside me "urgh Fuck thats so dirty!" she giggled to us.

I let go of her legs and they moved down to relax as she laid there breathless, legs over the edge, feet just on the floor, a wide satisfied grin on her face as she looked up at us. "That, was.... Amazing!" Jenny gasped.