Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 02

Story Info
Dave is sent to work a party at a couple's house.
6.7k words
4.82
5.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxpotter
maxpotter
363 Followers

"You will go over before to help them set up. Then serve the men. I am sure they will want to use you, so you will be used. You'll need your leather apron, and a set of shackles. They've suggested that it's a perfect uniform for the evening, and I agree." Xavier instructed Dave.

"Yes, Master." Dave shifted slightly. He was used to being loaned out, and had his own opinions of the regulars, but all that did not prevent Dave from doing his best, he had to show how obedient he was, to make his owner look good.

The two were at breakfast, next to windows looking out over a well kept garden. Dave did a lot of the gardening as one of his ongoing tasks. Dave looked down at this oatmeal. Plain, no sugar, no milk, no flavoring. Just as he liked it. Even before he submitted to Xavier, this was his breakfast. It gave him a sense of consistency with his earlier life.

"You'll be there at 4 this afternoon."

"Of course, Master." Dave didn't mind the couple he was being loaned out to as much as some of the others, in this case there would be who knows who else to use him. Having given his instructions, Master changed the topic to the news as Xavier valued Dave's thoughts.

Dave took care of various chores during the day. At one point, Xavier passed by Dave, touched his shoulder, and Dave took the slight pressure to kneel and suck Xavier. The Master did not allow the suck job to make him cum, but that is Master's choice.

In the afternoon, Dave dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and laced Wesco black boots. A wallet attached with a chain to his belt. A light black leather jacket finished. Dave looked at himself in the mirror. He was the picture of a leather slave. Dave pulled a black leather apron out of the closet. It was well maintained. The shackles were out, in a heavy cloth bag.

Xavier was not available, so knowing his duty, Dave got in his car and drove to the address of the couple he was to serve. Going up to the door, Dave rang the bell. He was exactly on time. Dave was very punctual.

The door opened, and Russell ushered him in. Russell was the top and more deliberate of the pair Dave was to serve.

"Oh, he's here. Look at how good he looks." Sam came in from one of the rooms. When Sam got to Dave, Sam ran his hand over Dave's pecs and ass. "And everything is so tight."

Russell stepped back and watched his husband feel up the slave they had possesion of. Dave opened his arms slightly to show his acceptance of Sam's manhandling. Sam slithered around to Dave's back and ran his hands up and down Dave's front, squeezing various parts.

"Wouldn't you like it better if you got him out of those clothes?" Russell asked with a chuckle.

"Oh yeah, that would be so much better." Sam pulled Dave's t-shirt up and off. Dave had to move the apron from hand to hand so it would not fall on the floor. Sam could not resist, and ran his hands over the bare chest and back.

Sam quickly moved down to undo the belt and push down the jeans and underwear. Russell laughed as the boots Dave was wearing made it impossible to remove over. "Damn." Sam whispered, causing Russell to snicker. "Over there, let's get those boots off." Sam indicated a chair. Dave had to shuffle to get to the chair, causing the men to laugh at him again.

Dave blushed at the laughter, but he was there to amuse. This was childish, but Dave knew he was there for exactly this. Sam ran his hands over Dave's body as Dave convorted himself to get the boots off. It was harder with the pants pushed all the way down. Dave had to undo the laces in the 18 hole Wesco's. Once the boots were neatly placed, and jeans folded on the floor Sam pulled up Dave and felt the naked man. Russell had a smile on his face.

Sam grabbed Dave's cock and pumped it, bringing to more hardness. "I do love making a dick get hard."

"I can attest to that." Russell agreed.

"You scamp." Sam let go of Dave and went to hug his husband. Dave waited patiently.

When the embrace ended, Russell squeezed his husband's ass. "Why don't you take him up and fuck him."

"Perfect idea." Sam looked first at Russell then Dave in a coquettish way. "Come on boy, I'm going to be the top this time."

"Yes Sir." Dave knew this was part of the plan. Sam was usually the bottom, but liked to top on occasion. Sam took Dave by the arm and led him upstairs to the master bedroom. Sounds of excitement came from the usual bottom.

Sam sat on the edge of the bed. Dave knelt and undid Sam's belt, bringing the pants down as Sam lifted his hips. Dave put one hand on Sam's dick, stroking it to some hardness. Sam let out a groan of pleasure. Dave moved his mouth to encircle the growing dick, first licking the head, then covering only the head and applying gentle sucking pressure. Dave's tongue slowly spiraled over every millimeter of the glans. Dave's hand slowly stroked up and down the shaft. Sam pulled his shirt off and widened his legs.

Pulling his legs together, Sam ran his hands through Dave's hair, interrupting Dave's rhythm in the blowjob. Dave continued, he was to pleasure this man, no matter how difficult the man made it. Dave moved his mouth down the shaft, taking more and more of it in with each plunge. Sam's legs opened and closed, flexed and extended as Dave's talented mouth worked. Dave could feel the contortions Sam's body made, a testament to how well Dave sucked a cock.

Dave's hand brushed over Sam's balls, bringing a sharp gasp. Dave knew this was a hot spot for Sam, and giving ecstasy was the job. A light squeeze, and a polishing motion as Dave dove to a take the entire cock into his throat. Sam shivered in the sensations, getting just enough control of himself to push Dave off.

"That was beyond belief, I have to fuck you now. Right now!" Sam stood, lightly pushing Dave who bent over the mattress. Sam fumbled the bottle of lube on the nightstand, having to bend over to get it off the floor. Trembling hands dispensed the viscous fluid to his palms, then his throbbing member.

Sam positioned himself to enter Dave's ass. Same guided with his hands, not being the top often. Dave took an intake of breath as the dick entered his ass. Sam took a moment to adjust and awkwardly begin fucking motions. It did not take long to get to a steady, fast pace. Sam raked his nails over Dave's back, not drawing blood, but leaving a series of reddened furrows. Dave was used to much more, this was nothing.

Sam leaned over Dave, bent in the furtive rut he was almost at the end of, the orgasm was rising quick, and the rare chance to be the top was almost more than he could stand. Sam grabbed Dave's shoulders as he began to cum. Sam's entire body bent to his left, and a ragged growl escaped his lips. Sam pulled back, his still hard cock slipping from the ravaged hole. Sam sat on the floor, taking deep breaths to recoup. Dave raised slightly and looked over at the man who had just fucked him.

Sam rose, collecting himself and heading towards the bathroom. "Get to Russell, I'm going to take a shower."

"Yes, Sir." Dave stood up, running his hands down over his hips as he got centered on himself before heading to the door. Dave could hear the water running.

Downstairs, Dave found Russell sitting and having a glass of wine. Approaching the man, Dave knelt and waited patiently. Russell slid one foot towards Dave. The naked boy leaned forward and began to kiss the foot. Russell liked kissing rather than licking. So Dave kissed, over and over again. Russell continued to enjoy his wine. The other foot came forward, and Dave transferred his attention to that one. Both needed attention, and Dave was sure to pay good attention to both.

At some point, Sam came by and kissed his husband, then got his own glass of wine, refreshing Russell's as well. Dave kept up his kissing. Sam started talking, prattling more than his husband responded. This was how their marriage was. Dave was familiar with it, and it suited them.

After a while, the doorbell rang. Sam jumped up and rushed to the door, Dave could hear voices, and heard footsteps as some group of people carried things to the kitchen. Dave could tell these strangers could see him, naked and kneeling, kissing the feet of a man calmly having a glass of wine. Dave felt the humiliation. It seemed different not to be aside like this, as not on display.

Dave had to serve on display a lot, teams of men watching him be fucked, flogged, paraded around on a leash. This was different. Glances through the doorways, seeing Dave in a subservient position. Not as a show, but as a way of life. Dave's service was as if a dog was worrying a bone.

Humiliation takes many forms. Nudity is one, exacerbated when surrounded by those clothed, especially in Leather. Kneeling, or working on a man's feet or ass is another. To be servicing a man in front of others. But to be left to kiss a foot while being glanced at by busy workmen. Dave shifted his body slightly to deal with the embarrassment. The shame remained even as he heard the workmen exit for good.

Dave continued his kissing, hearing some soft clanking from the kitchen. Sam was arranging whatever had been delivered. "Honey, can you send the boy in?" Sam shouted from the other room.

Russell tapped up his foot. "Get going."

"Yes, Sir." Dave got up and headed for the kitchen. Sam talked almost non-stop, Dave had to pay close attention to distinguish if there was an order buried somewhere in the conversation. Dave plated the items he was instructed to, as Sam decided and sometimes changed his mind on how he wanted things set up. Then carried everything to the dining room where they were to be displayed. Once everything was set, Dave served wine to Russell and Sam and stood attentively until he was needed.

"Go put your apron on boy, and bring the shackles." Russell said.

"Yes Sir." Dave went to the hall, put on the leather apron, and placed his regular clothes in the closet. Returning, Russell attached the shackles first to his ankles, then wrists. As Russell finished, the doorbell rang. The men rose, signaling Dave to follow them. At the door, Dave was waved to admit whoever was on the other side.

"Oh, you got this one, he has such a nice ass." One of the men entering said, running a hand over Dave's exposed ass. "I do so like him in an apron, like he's naked but not naked. So hot."

"Yes, sure does, doesn't it?" The group headed back, Dave serving drinks. The shackles kept Dave from moving freely, and added to how he looked to amuse the men.

Each time the doorbell rang, Dave greeted with "Welcome Sirs, I hope you enjoy your evening, and using me."

Once the half dozen guests had arrived, all served drinks, and snacking on nice things that had been put out. Dave was felt up by the guests and hosts until it was time for everyone to sit down to dinner. Dave was tapped to serve, so he carried plates from the kitchen to the dining room. While the men were having one course, Dave staged the next. He had to rush and be sure everything was in proper order. Dave was acutely aware of the shackles he wore. They restricted his walking. Made balancing the plates harder.

Dave's ass had more than one hand run over it, feeling up the well-built slave, and some would even reach through and feel his balls. Dave knew his body was available to all of the men there. He was the slave, they were the guests. Dave was torn between allowing himself to be felt up, and keeping up dinner service so there were no delays. It was an impossible task. And he had to keep the chains quiet as not to disturb the men in their conversation.

"Hurry up, some of us need our entrees still and others are half way done." One of the guests said in a mock-angry tone.

"I am sorry Sir, I will have it to you shortly." Dave made sure his voice conveyed the subservience due, that of a slave not making expectations. Dave quickened his pace as long as he was not being felt up. While they were eating, Dave tidied the kitchen, so he would have less to do later. Peeking through the door, so he would know when to appear for the next. The men were all enjoying themselves. Having a slave around to handle the work was great, and that added to the entertainment and visual pleasure. The option to touch was always open as well.

Dessert had been kept in the fridge, and Dave pulled it out moments before needing to serve it. All the work was demanding, but Dave was proud of the efforts he made, he was providing exemplary service, for the circumstances. One slave to serve this dinner wasn't actually enough, not if the purpose was for everything to run smoothly. Even with it was Dave, who could keep up with rigorous demands.

Dave knew they were finishing eating. The dessert had been served, and he was waiting to clear the last of the plates and then whatever else was demanded of him. Dave smoothed his hands down the leather apron he wore. He had kept it from being mused, so it retained the subtle sheen of his work caring for it. The leather felt good under his hands. The slight chill even though it had been on his body for so long. The knowledge it was skin prepared and shaped. Leather was a hallmark of his life. Service in leather. The strength of the leather he wore, now and at other times was like the strength of his service. Solid, pliant, and tough. Dave would make it through this evening, and other evenings like it. Show the world what he did for his Master.

"Boy!" the shout came from the dinner room. Dave instantly moved to the door in response to the summons. Russell was standing. "We had to wait boy, sloppy service."

"I'm sorry Sir. I need more training to properly serve you." Dave knew he had to take the blame, even if the task was insurmountable.

"And we need to show you the consequences of failing. Over here, lean on this." Russel pointed to a buffet as he removed his belt.

"Yes Sir." Dave went over, spread his legs as far as the chain allowed and leaned his hands on the solid piece of furniture.

The first strike was solid, impacting both cheeks and raising a broad red stripe. The next followed, slightly off from the original target. Each giving a resounding crack and leaving a new mark. Dave rose up, "Uggh uggh aargh" escaped his lips, Dave's body twisted as it did when he was beat. Dave's hands stayed on the buffet as he gripped it to deal with the pain. Hot pain. Belts always felt hot to him. The wide area they hit, the force. Some of the sting was that he was being punished for letting the Dom down, even if the task could not be completed as desired, that is not an excuse. Dave had done his all, but it was still not enough. An excuse to spur punishment.

Russell was enjoying it as Dave's butt turned redder. The boy was taking each strike with passive acceptance. He would never do this to his husband, but the chance to apply a belt to a fully grown man had its own allure. The feeling of power. Inflicting pain because he wanted to. To punish, to force this man to bend to his will.

Dave's ass was generating heat, A hand placed there would feel it. Dave felt it, heat and pain, progressing further into his body, going deeper. Dave's balls tingled, this was his place, how he lived. Dave's balls felt it. The submission. That caused the excitement he always craved, the erotic drive, he could nearly cum without being hard and being in pain from this. The sensation was overwhelming.

"Anyone else want to give it a go?" Russell asked. Dave took the opportunity to breathe, to be sure he had himself under control. For more, as one of the guests took up the offer. A new hand weild the belt. Less sure, and the strength of the strikes varied more. The abused ass took it, Dave took it. A strike to the thighs, making Dave's legs quiver some. A third man took up the belt, hitting from the other side. Dave knew there would be welts. Not as bad as when his Master worked him over, but they would be there.

A hand on his ass told him it was over. Russell ran a hand over both cheeks feeling the heat radiate from them. "Let that be a lesson to you."

"Yes Sir, a very good lesson." Dave agreed, knowing what he was being taught was submission. Everyone went into the other room for Dave to refresh drinks, moving more tenderly now with the marks on his ass.

Russell announced to everyone "I hope you don't think we have no entertainment planned." The returning comments indicated everyone was sure something was in the offing. "Boy, take off the apron for now, stand over there, legs apart."

Dave removed his leather apron and placed it carefully out of the way. He stood where instructed. Russell removed the shackles and attached a ball stretcher with a ring out, tying a rope to the ring. Straightening up, he winked at Sam, who got up and left the room.

Sam returned carrying a roomba, the robot vacuum. He put it by the feet of Dave. Getting down, Russell began to attach the rope to the handle on the roomba. Russell began to explain. "Roomba's use some sort of bizarre computer thing to get all over the floor. It's like random somehow. You can see I've attached the roomba to his balls. This slave boy will be" Russell slapped Dave on the ass "following it around and not interrupting its work." Everyone laughed. Everyone but Dave. Dave knew it would be difficult to obey.

Russell looked at Sam "Want to do the honors?"

"Sure do honey." Sam leaned forward and pressed the start button. The machine began to move, and Dave discovered the rope did not have a lot of lead. He was going to not only have to keep up with it, but he was going to have to do it awkwardly. Needing to keep each of his feet on each on each side on the roomba, as his balls needed to stay over it. Walking was difficult, his knees slightly bent, and shuffling forward. The roomba hit an obstacle and backed up, Dave changing direction as well. As the round device changed direction, Dave had to shuffle to go with it. The men around him laughed at him, stupidly moving to keep up.

Roombas do travel in a random pattern, and this one was going randomly around. Dave was forced to pay close attention and try to predict what direction it was going to pick. There were no clues from the robot where it was going to go. A person you might be able to pick up a clue of what direction they were going to pick. Dave was forced to quickly move around as the vacuum moved, bounced against walls and furniture.

Dave was sent to a wall, his face to it, for the robot to reverse and Dave had to back up quickly. The robot pulled on Dave's balls. Fuck machines and mechincal milkers let you lay there and take it. This required him to actively respond to the machine and whatever decided to do.

One of the men came up and pulled on Dave's dick. It was just another bit of proof that Dave was there only to provide amusement. Dave did not move his hands to stop the man, he was not going to prevent any use anyone wanted at him. Dave was already partially hard, and the hand on his dick made him harder.

Physical contact added to the humiliation and the excitement for Dave. The man let Dave's dick go, and stood back. Dave shuffled as the roomba ran into a sofa and reversed again, he stumbled. Everyone laughed. "We'll have to punish you for that." Sam giggled.

"Yes Sir." Dave replied, getting the vacuum back on track and continuing his shuffling as it took a long stretch over the floor. It was not easier to go in a straight line than to change directions, Dave discovered. His legs ached. The ache came on quickly, and so Dave had to force himself to keep going. He has to make his Master look good. These mean know Xavier owned him, and if he failed, they would think Xavier did not have good slaves. Dave was motivated to make his Master look good.

Dave took a breath, hoping no one noticed. It was hard, the humiliation and the task. Being a toy, a form of amusement for a group of men. Being the butt of the joke was his lot in life, and it happened over and over again. It never got easier. It was easy for the men to laugh at Dave, but for Dave, it was hard. His emotions ripped him, his degradation was the entertainment. Letting the men digest their meal, to laugh and relax. While Dave ached, while Dave debased himself.

maxpotter
maxpotter
363 Followers
12