Dave's Leather Journal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The roomba hit the wall and angled in another direction. Dave followed along, as he was bound to do. Dave saw the men were hard, most of them were rubbing their crotches. Or the crotches of the man next to them. There were some partners there. Sam was curled up next to Russell and running his fingers up and down the wide shaft. Dave had been so busy concentrating on keeping up with the vacuum that he had not been able to see what his audience was doing. It seems Dave's shame was turning them all on.

Dave had to quickly turn his attention back to the vacuum so he would not get tugged on the balls too badly. His legs ached on the partial squatting he was forced to. With the hardened dicks around him, Dave knew he'd be servicing them soon. The leather slave continued to follow the robot guiding him around by the balls. The watching men continued their smirks as they felt each other up. One leaned over to suck his partner. There was a man next to him reaching over to rub his leg.

Dave stumbled, it was so difficult to keep going. One of the men got up and smacked Dave's ass, followed by grabbing his dick. The contact made Dave harder than he was from the embarrassment. A groan escaped Dave's lips which brought small chuckles from the men. Dave remembered the man's name was Adam.

Adam ran his fingers down the cord and picked up the roomba by the handle the cord was tied to. Adam led Dave by pulling on the cord, making Dave follow him around as Adam yanked the cord. The yanks hurt Dave's balls. Dave had to follow or his balls would be pulled, painfully. Following Adam's pulls.

Pulled behind the sofa, a couple of the guys reached their arms over to grab Dave's penis, twisting their bodies some, to humiliate Dave just that little bit more. Adam directed Dave to the center of where the men were sitting, using one hand to put Dave on his knees with some light pressure on the shoulder. Adam pulled on the cord to torture Dave's balls. This was pain after the humiliation, and still his balls were the target.

"Hurts, doesn't it?" Adam grinned down at the slave.

"Yes Sir." Dave answered honestly.

"You may hurt, but your job is to make me feel good, right boy?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then do it." Adam pulled his cock out and shoved it into Dave's open mouth. Dave saw it and opened up, knowing what was expected of him. Adam shoved roughly, and Dave had to open his throat for Adam's substantial manhood. Adam tried to continue to pull on Dave's balls, but the angle was wrong. "Shit.' Adam said in realization, pulling ineffectively. Dave's balls still felt it, glad for a small break.

"Got it." another of the men said, taking the cord and pulling brutally on Dave's balls. No matter how much the new guy pulled on his balls. And the new guy did really pull the balls, making Dave's hips bend towards the pressure. But Dave had to make sure Adam was getting good head. The slave's discomfort should not effect his service. Dave pushed further down Adam's big cock.

Another guy got behind Dave and reached around, grabbing his nips and twisting them brutally. Dave had to contend with that as well now. But he knew he had to, he had to deliver good service, to show how well trained he was by his Master. These men had to be impressed by his Master.

Dave felt his sides rub against the forearms of the man torturing his nips. The insides of the forearms had some hair, not a lot, not like the outer side, but there are some and Dave could feel them. Dave's skin was sensitive to every touch, even those sparse hairs. The fingers on his tits, the cord yanking his balls, even the cock in his mouth. All were reverberating through him. The sensations seeming to collide inside of him, echoing off each other. Dave shivered, his body shaking,

Adam got harder, his balls drawing up. Dave knew he was about to get cum flooding his tonsils, so he sucked harder, bringing the man to the edge and over. The cum shot and Dave began to swallow right off. Dave took it as the duty he had. The men around him hooted as they realized he was getting it down.

"Feed him." Someone shouted to deversive laughter.

"I'm feeding him gooood." Adam grabbed Dave's head and pulled it to his crotch. Dave had pubes pressed into his nose. The cock in his throat finished spasming, and was withdrawn. Dave took a deep breath. "You're next Reid".

Dave only had time for a few quick breaths before a new dick was in front of him, so he opened up to take it in. Reid was hairier than Adam, with a muskier scent. Dave inhaled and got the force of it seeping into his brain. Dave wanted to serve these men, all of them. Show them all how well his Master had trained him.

As Reid took the blow job Dave was delivering, Dave felt the fingers leave his nips. As they were removed his body was moved. Dave knew to comply with the hands that moved him. Dave's ass was pulled back and lifted, forcing him to all fours. He knew he would be fucked. He was not wrong.

Dave's knees were forced wider, and Dave braced himself on his hands. It was easier to balance, even if it was harder to suck the dick in his mouth. As Dave adjusted to suck Reid from a different angle, he felt hands pull his asscheeks apart, and fingers run up and down the crack, over his hole. A dickhead began to press on his hole, Dave knew he had to accept the fucking of any and all the men there, so he pushed to open his ass for the fucker.

The tugging on Dave's balls had paused while he was adjusted for the convenience of the men. Once Dave was in place, his balls were pulled again, over and over again. As his balls were pulled, the cock eased further up his ass, and arms reached around him to grab his nips. Whoever it was fucking Dave had inserted completely in, and was holding fully sheathed. Reid pushed in down Dave's throat so that both dicks were all in and holding.

It is one thing to have a cock all the way in the ass, another to have it lodged down your throat. Dave couldn't breathe. He had been trained to be a good cocksucker, and could hold his breath longer than most people, and he used that training now. The men were laughing at his predicament, and Dave gagged a bit, showing his further dedication as he did not try to pull off. Not even the automatic actions of his body would keep him from his duties.

Reid pulled out and Dave sucked in air, getting back to bobbing back and forth on the dick. Behind him, Dave felt the man there starting to fuck him seriously. The thrusts into his ass rocked Dave, but he kept up the blow job. His body was for the men's use. And they were using it. Dave knew the men were watching, knew he was the slave, and slaves are there to please men.

Dave split his attention between sucking the cock in his mouth and keeping his ass tight and open for being fucked. All during, he was taking the increasingly rough work on his nips. Dave felt his hand slip slightly and pulled it back to keep steady. He had to serve well, and that meant he could not move away, even accidentally.

Dave felt the cock in his ass speed up, the hands of the man fucking him grab his cheeks harder, the nails biting into his skin. This was something else he had to take, and feel the pain but not let the men have a drop in service. Dave knew his ass was about to be bred. Dave's expertise as a bottom showed as the man came just when Dave expected him to. Dave couldn't stop sucking to enjoy the feeling of the cum flooding his ass, but smiled to himself nonetheless.

The cock in his has slipped out, to be replaced with a new one. Dave could only tell it wasn't Reid as that was the cock he was sucking at the moment. The new cock wasn't as big as the last, but it was in there, and this guy like to jackrabbit, so Dave was getting jolted around. Not only did this make it harder to keep sucking properly, but his balls were yanked in a new direction at times. The fingers on his tits slipped as well. So one tit would get tortured harder than the other, or the hands on them would lose their grip entirely. The unevenness of how he was being used made it harder for Dave to keep all the men satisfied.

Dave worked hard to give the men all the pleasure they deserved. The difficulties each of them added was of no consequence to them. Each one had to really know their dick was taken care of by an expert. Dave had no excuse, could have no excuse. He had to be a good boy for his Master.

Reid came, Dave tasted as Reid pulled out and some strands of cum shot over his face. Reid waved his dick and pulled away. Two guys jostled hoping to be next to use Dave's mouth. Dave knew not to pick one over the other, left his mouth open and the decision up to them. Both cocks moved forward so Dave used his lips and tongue on both, another difficulty. Dave pushed himself to stimulate both. The two men in front of him had a bit of a sword fight in his mouth, rubbing cockheads against each other.

The two must have reached some form of agreement above him, as one dick pulled back and the other forced its way into his gullet. Dave did nothing to resist, but accepted it as a good slave. A few thrusts and the cocks swapped out, so Dave worked the new one. For the brief moments it was in his mouth before the cocks switched. Always have to make up for lost time as the dicks replaced each other.

Spare hands would occasionally grab his body. Dave worked hard for each of the men using him in each different way. Pleasuring one man took concentration, Dave had at least five doing something to him. Through the fog of sex he was glad they didn't flip him over so his hands could be used by two more. Dave could not keep that in his thoughts long as every instant and to be concentrated on all the men, all the dicks, all the pleasure he had to give.

Grabbing a quick breath as the dicks in his mouth changed again, Dave hoped he could keep up. One or two men were almost routine for Dave to service. Three would stretch him. There were half a dozen queued up for him to take care of, and all demanding his utmost. Dave gave his utmost, exhaustion came on him but he fought on, strived for everything for these men, for his Master.

"Damn that is a fine hole" Dave heard as cock in his ass came in him. A hole that soon had a new cock in it. Dave took pride his hole was getting positive reviews. That would please his Master if his Master ever heard. That such praise was given when he was being split roasted and more made it much harder to be as good as everyone needed.

The praise buoyed him, but Dave was still flagging from the use. He would have to find the strength somewhere. One of the two cocks in his mouth shot, adding to the cum on Dave's face as Dave focused his attention to the one left. Dave was lost in the dicks in him and the men using him. Dave's mind was a continual now of serving the men around him. Going from one second to another, all that he could do is concentrate on how to service the men. Dave had lost how much time had passed, how many times a dick, any dick, made it into him. It didn't completely matter, so long as they were satisfied, and that was the only thought in his head. Even breathing was all but forgotten, for Dave to be the working receptacle of dicks.

Dave realized he was no longer breathing through pubes, his ass was empty, and neither his balls nor tits were being used. He was laying down. Dave blinked and raised himself. Every muscle hurt. Looking around, many of the men were out of sight, but one couple was sleeping, entwined with each other. There was a pair of legs laying behind the sofa.

Dave rose up, rubbing his arms and legs, his eyes. He took elongated breaths. A glance through the windows showed it was dark, some small hour of the morning. Dave stood and stretched. Most of the lights were out. Snores and other soft sounds of night filled the house. He wanted to sleep, but that was not possible for him right now. He was a slave. He had been sent here to serve and service. He had a duty to the men here, a duty beyond providing sexual release.

Dave made his way to the dining room and began to collect the dishes and things there. Silently, he carried them to the kitchen. Dave's training had included working silently. So his efforts would not disturb men. It was important and once again added to the difficulty of his task. Dave had priorities, the comfort of men was the first. Having cleared the dining room, Dave began to wash the dishes. Everything had to be done before the men arose. Dave worked diligently, taking care to be quiet. Some into the dishwasher, many had to be done by hand.

Sore and used, Dave trudged on, completing all the work he had been given. Fingers of dawn were showing through the windows by the time Dave finished. Dave slumped down in a corner made by cabinets, his arms over his knees. Dave's head rested back, a few minutes between duties. Some rest, some needed rest.

Dave doozed, letting his body and mind recover some, a respite. Awoken by a cock rubbing over his face. Even half unconscious, Dave opened his mouth for Russell to shove his cock in. Dave sucked as his mind came into focus.

Russell pulled out and went to start coffee. As soon as the pot was done, Russell sat and snapped his fingers, indicating his crotch. Dave crawled to him and began to suck the turgid cock. Other men came in as Russell got his blow job, Dave heard them talking, greeting each other and getting coffee and breakfast.

Russell's hand gripped the back of Dave's head, holding it close as the orgasm hit. As Dave was released, a new hand reached for him, and a new crotch was in his face in second.

Sam appeared, commenting how well everything had been tidied up. Dave heard the compliment and smiled to himself. He hoped he would get a good report back to his Master. He worked harder on the dick in his mouth, and was rewarded with more cum. Dave could tell the guests were leaving. He'd finish one and they would head home, thanking Russell and Sam for a great night. No word was said to Dave, as the slave he was an appliance, a tool for use, not someone to be thanked. When the last of the guests were gone, Dave was on his knees sucking off Sam. Sam had his legs wrapped around Dave's shoulders, and was feeling his own chest up.

Reaching climax, Sam stood up, forcing Dave back as he pumped in and out of Dave's mouth. Forcing Dave to arch his back awkwardly. Having cum, Sam stepped back, shook his head and went to his coffee. "You had best get back to Xavier. I'm sure he had a list of things for you to do."

"Yes Sir." Dave stood, running his hands over his thighs. "Thank both of you Sirs, for letting me serve you and using me. I hope my performance was acceptable."

"Passingly adequate." Russell added from across the room. "I'll send a list of your deficiencies to your Xavier. He can punish you as he sees fit."

"Yes Sir, thank you for helping keep me in line." Dave bowed his head, retreating to fetch his leather gear before heading out naked. Only outside near his car did Dave dress. He looked at the house, he had done so much there, been used hard, and hoped his Master would be proud.

Dave drove home, without a radio playing, enjoying the silence. Parking in the garage, Dave entered the house. Aaron was massaging Xavier's shoulders. Dave approached, got on his knees and kissed his Master's slippered feet.

"You're back." Xavier said moving his foot to get Dave's attention, which was successful. Dave continued to kiss Xavier's slippers.

"Yes Master." Dave replied between kisses.

"How did you do?"

"I worked hard, Sir Russell said he would report my deficiencies to you."

"Deficiencies? I will consider them. And how to punish you for any."

"Of course Master, it is your decision."

"So it is, so it is." Xavier leaned back, freeing his feet from the slippers, enjoying Dave's tongue while Aaron worked his shoulders.

12